All Comments on 'Mom Watches Ch. 01'

by alohadave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Been a while since I read a story with this plot type i liked

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

I spy a mother and daughter both in need of a Master. *chuckles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But too rushed. All sex happens too fast. Too mechanically.

Needed to slow down. Needed lots of foreplay and teasing rather than getting down to the main event so fast.

Needed more/better dialog during blowjob and pussy eating. Needed it combined with teasing, and discussion about how what was being done felt to the one to whom it was being done, and ti the one doing it.

Needed some playing with his balls.

Needed some serious involvement of/with her tits.

Maybe a little touching/fingering/licking of her asshole before his cock entered her pussy.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since only third story, not bad. Writing way too choppy and too many phases repeated in a juvenile tone. You are in desperate need of an editor. Score 3. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I was "caught" by a mother who, I know, watched. I never had the nerve to make any pass at her. I wish that I had.

Both daughter and mother were 10's.

I was also "caught" by two different fathers. One, regulaly smiled at me as if he wasgiving a "thumbs up," when he knew we had been or were going to be fucking. The other never acknowledged that he caught us but he knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I loved this story, very hot! We hope the boy ends up fucking the mother too! She's in need of good cock! My wife ended up fucking one of our daughter's boyfriends and it was great. These kinds of stories rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, 5 Stars. Loved the bit of dirty talk from mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With orivocation comes motivation. With motivation cones decision. With decision comes action.

Tica21Tica2110 months ago

Hope there will be plenty left after Sam's date with the daughter. Great start for a three some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralohadave@alohadave
Bathroom Handy is now published. Mickey and Jordan get back at Queen Bee Monique after she humiliates Jordan. Category: Nonconsent/Reluctance

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES