Mom Watches Daughter with Older Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and daughter join their new partner for a threesome.
1.9k words
4.54
27.1k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was still on the couch. She had pulled her bikini top over her breasts and had her coverup across her midsection.

Dave walked to the couch with Kathy, then leaned over. He put his hand behind Cindy's neck, pulling her to a sitting position. His other hand pulled loose the tie to back bikini string and then pulled the garment up and off. Then he whisked away the coverup.

"There, we're all naked. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of."

Cindy was staring at her mom, her eyes focused on her bare crotch. Dave noticed.

"Yeah, you've got more hair than she does; she shaves her mound. She knows a bare mound is a turn on. Right, Kathy?"

She could only nod her head. She was uncomfortable being on display.

"Your hubby like you shaved?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess," she answered, barely above a whisper.

"When's the last time he fucked you?"

She was embarrassed to answer.

Dave pinched her right nipple.

"Owwwwww."

"Answer the question."

"I don't know... maybe a month... six weeks."

He let go of her nipple. "So, I bet you're hungry to have a cock fill your pussy."

Cindy felt her body tingling as now she was the observer. The fact her mother had spied on her being deflowered had turned her on. Now she realized this controlling man intended to fuck her mom in front of her.

Dave had moved behind Kathy, his hands reaching around to cup and fondle her full breasts. She could feel his erection against her ass. He moved one hand down to her mound, his finger teasing the slick labia.

"Your mom fingered herself to an orgasm while she was spying on us. Now I'm gonna give her a good fucking. We're going to have a threesome."

Kathy moaned in both resignation and excitement. He knew Dave wanted her to eat Cindy's pussy while he fucked her.

"What? A threesome?" Cindy wasn't naïve thanks to the internet; she knew what a threesome was, but she blurted the question in surprise.

Dave placed his strong hands on Kathy's shoulders and pushed down, forcing her to kneel in front of the couch.

"Your mom's gonna eat your pussy and suck some of my cum out of it while I fuck her doggy."

"Oooooohhhh," Cindy gasped. The perverted idea of her mom performing that act twitched her pussy's nerves and she could feel her arousal.

"Mom, I think you know what to do," Dave said as he kneeled behind Kathy.

She didn't consider herself bi; she had played around with her girlfriends as teens and had licked a few pussies. Viewing lesbian porn had become a favorite activity. Her hands slid up Cindy's thighs, gently pushing them apart.

Kathy's legs were slightly spread, and she began to move them apart in anticipation of Dave's cock.

"No, don't," he said. He pushed her legs closer together. Her puffy mound was visible, her labia forming a tight slit. "Gonna fuck you like this. You'll love it. Now, I wanna see some pussy lickin'."

Cindy shivered as she felt her mom's breath on her mound. When her tongue made its first tentative contact, her hips jerked. "OOOOHHH WWWWOOOOOWWW." A soft, wet tongue on her pussy added to her growing list of new experiences. She propped herself on her elbows to watch her mom lapping and licking around her slit. Kathy could taste her daughter's juices mixed with Dave's sperm. That mixture sent a tingle down her spine.

Dave's cock twitched at the lesbian show. "Gawd damn," he thought, "this is better than I could have imagined."

His cock bulb pushed against Kathy's slit and she groaned at the feeling. Doggy was her favorite position, but she'd always been spread wide. Having her legs together felt more defensive and vulnerable. As Dave's cock slipped between her labia and pushed into her tight opening, she wiggled her hips in arousal and approval.

Grabbing her hips, Dave then pushed forward, his cock sliding fully inside her pussy. The force moved her forward, her mouth covering Cindy's pussy. Kathy's tongue then slipped between the labia and probed her daughter's quivering wetness. Cindy's hand reached for her mom's head, fingers tangling in her hair as she pulled her face tighter against her crotch.

"YESSSSS, mom, lick MEEEEE."

Dave was slowly and steadily working his cock in and out of Kathy's crevice. His technique was a slow withdrawal that left his swollen knob just inside her opening, a teasing pause and then a hard, deep thrust followed by another pause. His approach was quickly arousing Kathy, her breathing coming in deep gasps.

He leaned forward, his chest on her back, his hands reaching to grasp her swinging tits. His fingers pinched and pulled at her swollen nipples as he squeezed and mauled her breasts. The rough treatment only added to his partner's excitement. Kathy liked that he was treating her like a sex toy, a slut.

Kathy's tongue was probing the depths of her daughter's pussy as Cindy's hips rocked up and down. Knowing there was more pleasure to give, Kathy moved her mouth and tongue up and surrounded the aroused button her daughter's clit.

"Ohhh GGGoooddd! Yyyy-eeeessss! SSSOOOO GOOOOOODDD."

As her mouth attended to her daughter's clit, Kathy slipped two fingers inside the clasping walls of her vagina and began to stroke in and out. The sensation of being finger fucked and orally stimulated by her mom was too much.

"AAAHHHH MMMMYYYY GAAAAWDDDD. ... YESSSSS... PLLLEEEEAAASSE... CCCUMMMMMINGGG."

Cindy's high-pitched screeching filled the room as her orgasm peaked. Her hips bucked with such intensity Kathy could barely keep her mouth on her mound.

Watching the mother bringing her daughter to an oral climax raised Dave's ardor. He changed from slow strokes to frenzied humping, ploughing his cock hard and fast into Kathy's juicy slit. Her pussy walls reacted to the increased pleasure by gripping his rod tightly.

"Fuuuuuccckk. Yes, milk my cock, slut." Dave lightly slapped Kathy's ass cheeks.

After making her daughter cum, Kathy was fast approaching her peak. She raised her head, her face slick and shiny with Cindy's juices. Dave grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and up. Hair pulling while being fucked doggy had always been a trigger point.

"AAGGGGHHHHAAAAHHHH, yesssss, sooooo good gonna cum now."

Kathy's body shook as her climax took over. The pulsing and clasping of her pussy walls her orgasming was exactly what Dave needed. He wanted to cum as his partner did. He growled and moaned, his back arching as his balls erupted. His cock fully impaled, it spewed his spunk deep inside Kathy's vagina.

"GAAAWWWDD DAAAAMMMMN," he exhaled, the familiar electric tingles in his crotch signaling a satisfying orgasm. He pulled his cock free and plopped it on the crack of Kathy's ass, a few spurts splattering across her lower back.

Kathy collapsed in a heap on the floor in front of the couch. Dave had been sated by his two orgasms and his cock was softening but still semi erect. Cindy sprawled on the couch, her pussy twitching some as she recovered from her second orgasm. Her eyes were closed, and she was "doing the math" of being pleasured first by a strange man who made her a woman and then by her mother's oral ministrations.

By now, it was late afternoon.

"Well, ladies," Dave said as he stood up and stepped into his shorts. "I certainly hope you enjoyed our little get together as much as I did. I'll be here tomorrow if you want to visit again."

He went to the bathroom. Kathy pushed herself to her knees, guilt flooding her brain. Almost in tears, she looked at Cindy. "Baby... I'm so sorry. I never should have let this happen."

Cindy sat up, smiled and touched her mother's face. "Oh, mom. Don't be. My god, I never knew sex could be this much fun. My little cunny is still tingling."

Bolstered by her daughter's words, Kathy pulled herself together. She went to the bedroom, put on her bathing suit and picked up the ruined coverup. When she returned, Cindy was dressed. They headed for the door.

"Uh, well... see you later... Dave," Kathy called out, uncertain of what exactly to say.

+++

The mother and daughter made the 15-minute walk back to their condo in silence, each lost in their own thoughts about the afternoon's events.

Once back at their place, there was innocuous small talk about dinner; they decided to order delivery. Each took a shower. Dinner was mostly in silence; each were looking at their phones and any conversation involved interesting topics that popped up on social media. The elephant in the room was ignored.

After dinner, they sat on the patio as the sun set. Finally, Kathy broke the seal, saying in a quiet but firm voice, "Cindy, we need to talk."

That opened the floodgates. Cindy's brain had been churning with questions and topics. She asked her mom about her first time, about her experience with girls, about who she had slept with before getting married, about if she had ever cheated.

Answering the outpouring of personal questions was almost a relief for Kathy. It was as if she felt the need to unburden herself, to explain to her daughter about her sexual history.

Cindy admitted she had started exploring the internet because several of her friends had whispered and giggled about the unimaginable variety and amount of porn that was available for free. She had started to masturbate almost every night in bed, replaying in her mind what she had just viewed.

"Sheesh, mom, some of those cocks," she said with a laugh. "It was kinda scary. My cunny is so small. I was kinda scared thinkin' about how I'd ever have sex if all guys were that big.

"I really... I really wanted to talk to you about it... but I was afraid you'd be mad I was watching porn."

Kathy reached out and gave Cindy's hand a squeeze.

"Oh, sweetie," she sighed. "I'm sorry you thought that. Promise me from now on you will always ask me... about anything."

There was about a minute of silence and then Cindy spoke.

"Mom, are you and dad... happy? You know what I mean... your sex life?"

Kathy looked away. Her first thought was, "How did my daughter become so perceptive?" Then she decided to share as though she was talking to her best friend.

"It's been great for us that his business is so successful. I've enjoyed cutting back to part-time... more time for internet porn," she giggled.

"But it's like his business is a mistress. He has to work so hard and he's so focused, he's mentally and physically worn out all the time, it seems. We used to fuck two or three times a week. Now I'm lucky if we do it once a month. And even then, it's almost as though he does it out of obligation.

"A woman wants to feel wanted, desired. When her man makes love to her, she wants to feel like he wants to fuck her so bad he'd crawl over broken glass... I miss that. He used to fuck me so hard and deep I had to bite the sheet to keep from screaming and waking you up."

Cindy giggled. "Oh, I could still tell what was going on. Even when I was a little girl, I somehow knew you two were just having fun."

Again, there was silence as each was alone with their thoughts.

"So, did Dave fuck you like dad used to," Cindy finally asked.

Kathy answered without hesitation. "Yes. Yes, he did."

"Well... he sorta invited us back. Do you want to see him tomorrow?"

Kathy closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "Yes," she whispered. "Do you?"

"Fuck yes." Cindy's casual use of the "f" word made them both laugh.

MORE TO COME