All Comments on 'Mom Watches Daughter with Older Man Ch. 02'

by WillRightForSex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wvBalzakwvBalzakover 1 year ago

Very HOT story. I loved the Mother-Daughter parts. it's great when a parent can help a child to learn in any topic in any situation...even sexual situations.

Lonelywife38Lonelywife38over 1 year ago

This is so hot. Even better than part one! I can't wait to read the next one!

wifetammywifetammyabout 1 year ago

This is so hot. I should not like this as much as I do! I hope there is more! Such a hot series

WillRightForSexWillRightForSexabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

This was a very hot story. Not too much reluctance, but enough. I would love to see more chapters where mom and daughter have threesomes with other men. Not too many stories where that is a theme, so thank you for your tale. Things could get very interesting if you could continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very very hot, great story line, please continue, can mom and daughter do anal together, each lubing the other and inserting a butt plug, to get them ready for Dave's cock, then mom can watch her daughter take it up her ass for the first time, while waiting for her turn, I guess the next logical step is for Dave to introduce mom and daughter to a group of his friends so mom can watch daughter being made airtight while being DP'd. Lots of hot fun for all.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Dave is a very dominant man, and he realizes that he has hit a gold mine with the horny mother and daughter. Their condo is the perfect place for him to continue their activities. They will fuck every day they are there and Dave will cement his dominance and control. As other commenters have suggested, he may bring in friends who will fuck Kathy and Cindy in all their holes. He will likely have them as entertainment for friends and business associates and clients again and again. Both will become part-time whores and will love it, getting all the sex they could want and more. He may even pay them. Hope to see the next chapter and find out what plans Dave actually has for the sexy duo.

JackfalJackfal10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and hope there is more to come in this storyline.

Would like to see mom and daughter explore their bi side a little bit more.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Kathy looked away. Her first thought was, "How did my daughter become so perceptive?" Then she decided to share as though she was talking to her best friend.”

This detail describes a big change in how Kathy will now relate to Cindy: not as a daughter, but as a confidant who wants to be fucked hard as much as she does. This opens the door to all sorts of narrative possibilities. Looking forward to the next chapter to see where the author will take our sexy heroines.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Despite the length time since this chapter was published, I hope that the author will continue with this story. It is a very good one.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Once Dave breaks in Cindy, there may be some delicious reluctance on her part, and that of Kathy as well, to go to the next level, if Dave wants to pimp them out as party entertainment. Physical restraint and even some bondage may be necessary to completely transform them into his willing and submissive sluts, and whores. Look forward to Ch. 3. This is a fabulous story, and I love it.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Eager for more from this hot mother-daughter team.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillRightForSex@WillRightForSex
I'm John. My screen name is an epic fail. :) It's a poor intent on a word play. I'm a writer and I used a homophone (write/right). I'm 69 years old and in a sexless marriage. It's exciting to meet and chat with engaging women here on Lit. I love porn and adult stories. I have ...