Mom Welcomes Home Son from College

Story Info
A mother longing for intimacy welcomes home her son.
1.5k words
4.43
63k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son, Jake, had come back from his second year of college. I thought not having him the first year was bad, but him being away for the second year was much more difficult. Perhaps it was the reality of single life over the last few years coming up to bite me, but seeing him on my doorstep once again, filled me with so much joy.

He looked good, too, if a mother can say that. His father, despite his faults, was a handsome man and the resemblance was striking. Jake was more muscular, though. Seeing him grow into his own man brings a proud tear to my eye.

"Hey, mom," he said and opened his arms.

"Hey, son. Welcome home, Sweetie." I wrapped my arms around him and gave him the longest, tightest, motherly hug I could. My tight, low-cut sports bra and form-fitting yoga pants were no match for his shirt and chinos. There was definitely a woman involved. He'd never dress like that if he had his own way.

Feeling his muscular body and smelling his aftershave really opened my eyes as to how much he'd grown. I gripped him by the arms and gave him the three kisses I always greet him with. The first on one cheek. The second lingered on his lips, longer than I initially planned, and the last on the other cheek. He cringed, but I knew he liked it as he unsuccessfully hid his smile while he wiped away any lipstick marks.

When I withdrew from the kiss, I held his arms and what happened next was how it all began. I looked him up and down as if I was attracted to him. I felt so guilty. I checked my own son out. I snapped out of it quick enough, dismissing any guilt.

"Come in, come in. Sorry for keeping you at the door," I said. I placed my hand on his back and we went inside and sat on the couch.

"So, my dear son. Who's the girl?" I asked in an excitedly high-pitched tone like any mother would and in eager anticipation of his response, I inched over on the couch - any excuse to get closer to him after not seeing him for nearly a year.

"Oh. There's no girl, mom. As much as I want there to be." We both laughed and I placed my hand against his chest to comfort him. He could probably sense I felt a bit sorry for him. He's so handsome, girls should be lining up to date him.

"Well... At least you have me," I said. With my arm around his shoulders, I gave him a comforting hug and a kiss on the cheek, hoping it cheered him up. A thought crossed my mind - what would dating him look like. I thought about it for far longer than I should have. I imagined us sleeping together and the guilt came back tenfold.

"Mom, that's a bit weird," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying if I wasn't your dear loving mother, you wouldn't date me?" I replied. I found myself playfully flirting with my son and again images of us in bed crossed my mind.

What happened next, I couldn't explain - I got turned on. My cheeks turned red and I could feel myself get warmer. My newfound attraction to my son was growing on me. In my mind I'd already justified it - it's amazing what the mind can do when aroused.

"Mom, you know you're beautiful, right? You'll find Mr. Perfect when the time's right," he responded. For a moment we locked eyes, and having his confident stare looking right into me is what pushed me over the edge. I wanted to get with my son. My longing for intimacy and the fact that I was horny, trumped any guilt or conflict I had.

"Sweetie, maybe you're my Mr. Perfect." I knelt on the couch and pushed up my big tits against his arms. He shuffled in his seat a bit, but I could tell he wanted it by the way he was trying to hide his cheeky little grin. I felt his chest and abs and it didn't take long until I saw his erection poking through his trousers.

"Mom, this doesn't seem right." Jake tried to hide his erection and was trying his best not to look down my top.

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter that it's wrong. Just focus on whether it feels good." I started to massage his crotch. Impressed by his size and how hard he was, my lust for him only grew. I wanted his dick inside me. I wanted to fuck my son. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers. His cock sprung out and stood erect facing me.

"Oh my, son. Your cock is so big and it feels so good in my hand." I began stroking it. I could feel myself get wetter and the ache for his cock between my legs only grew. "I want to know how it feels inside me."

"I didn't expect to come home to this, Mom." Jake finally embraced the situation and placed his hand on my back to pull me in closer. Knowing he wanted this, I stood in front of him and pulled down my yoga pants.

With my back to him, I slowly pulled them down and treated him to a view of my ass and glistening wet pussy. When I turned around his eyes were glued to me and that gave me a huge confidence boost. The fact a much younger man found me sexually attractive was exhilarating, even if it was my son.

While he stroked his cock to keep hard, I straddled him on the couch and started to grind against his rock-hard cock. My wet pussy sliding up against it was making it slippery wet. My hard nipples needed attending to so I took off my sports bra.

"I bet you've been waiting forever to see Mommy's tits." I cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples to relieve some of my pent-up sexual frustration. As soon as I put my hands down, my son didn't waste any time putting his hands on them.

"Wow, Mom. Your tits are so nice. I didn't expect them to be so big." He looked in awe at them. I knew it meant so much to him. He'd always sneak a glance or get so nervous when I was sunbathing out in the garden.

"Don't forget to suck on them. Suck on my tits, son. Please." He squeezed my tits then pinched and sucked on my nipples. I could get used to this.

I couldn't wait any longer. I was desperately horny for my son and wanted to fuck him this instant. My pussy was now dripping wet as I continued to slide all over his cock.

"Are you ready to fuck Mommy, Sweetie." He was too preoccupied to answer. I grabbed his cock and guided it into my warm, tight pussy. We both gasped as he entered me and his big hard cock filled me in all the right ways.

"Mom, you feel amazing." He put his hands on my hips as I rocked back and forth to start. Once we found a rhythm, I started to bounce on his cock. I really wanted a good fuck.

"That's it, Sweetie. Just keep calm, okay? Mommy doesn't want you to cum too soon." As we got more into it, I couldn't help but moan. Even Jake elicited soft groans that he tried to suppress. He wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck! Yes! Keep fucking Mommy." Things were really getting heated. I loved having my son inside me. His dick was the perfect shape and size and I felt every inch of him as I fucked him harder and harder.

"I'm not gonna last much longer, Mom." It was so nice to know that I still got it. Knowing I could fuck a young man to completion sent me into overdrive. I pressed my body into his to make the last moments more intimate. I pulled his head into my big tits, smothering him, and grazed my fingers through his hair.

"That's it, Sweetie. Cum for Mommy," I whispered into his ear. I was ready for him to cum. I wanted to take my son's load. I leaned into him a bit more and only focussed on working my hips. I was rocking my hips so fast; I knew he wasn't going to last.

Jake couldn't respond. His body became stiff and with all the restraint he could muster, he kept going.

"Cum for Mommy, Sweetie. It's okay." I held him close and kissed him a couple of times on the cheek as he held out for the last few moments.

"YES! Cum for mommy. Cum for Mommy now!" I sat back down into him and I could feel his dick throb inside of me. His body stiffened and he erupted with cum. With each shot of cum, I felt his dick pulsate.

He held me close in his arms as he finished inside of me. Afterwards I collapsed into him and we lay there, elated.

*

The doorbell rang which woke us from our moment.

"Shit! That must be your sister. She got time off work to visit. She was going to surprise you."