All Comments on 'Mom Welcomes Home Son from College'

by FionasFantasyFiction

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
Tender yet so erotic

Amazing how the traditional hug and three kisses can turn covert dire overt in a mere second. Probably the best quick fuck story I've read in my almost 50 of incest enjoyment.

Marvin2017Marvin201710 months ago

Mom, sister, son…uck!

Use their names. Their names color the images we form in our minds as we read the stories.

Give Jake some company in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shame sister had no key, would have been a surprise for all 3 of them. She could have joined them for some 3 way fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hate offspring sex stories.........

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Sister, mom and Jake should have a threesome.

bamaguy326bamaguy32610 months ago

Loved the story !

Please share more !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short, sweet, and to the point; just the way I like them! Please continue, add some more chapters, and include the daughters part in the excitement! Your writing is good, although you could add some more embellishment and color.

the English teacher

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought ghost story was great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next time he comes visiting she should have a big belly!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it when the totally horny mother straddles her virile son..now she’s on top and in charge, sliding up and down on his turgid throbbing pole..he’s bare, inside, and trapped, then totally loses control and just fills mommy with his baby batter…he didn’t have a chance..

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

More please. Don't leave this here. so much more naughty things could happen yet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome but a little quick with the sex no build up and then you just stopped tou need to continue!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

I love mom on top! Her tits are right in front of you play with. Terrible timing for his sister to show up. With the smell of sex on both of them it will be his sister that is surprised.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Horrible story; don't waste your time with this one.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Very hot! Wished it was longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Son. Welcome home. Let's fuck. Fade out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but it could have been better it was just come in son and less fuck 4 stars

godson212godson2127 months ago

Makes no sense..

rjb426874rjb4268743 months ago

Are you going to write chapter 2 and tell what happened when His Sister joined the fun.

BigZ64BigZ6414 days ago

Please continue.. being named Jake and having a huge titted mommy, this is a perfect story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous