All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 06'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Conflicted

Don't understand the Joe and his parents thread's place in the plot. The accident is out of the above story! If it brings him closer to Stephainie that is good. I like that part of the story. Why kill someone? How could Donna have a broken neck and give him hugs in various rooms of the hospital? Was the hugger Liz?

Overall like the story. Keep it going.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Quite the convoluted story

A hell of a lot is going on in this chapter.

Sexually erotic, kinky and sad all in the same chapter.

The wreck plus the hospital scenes threw me for a while, I thought for a bit, that it didn't fit until I thought that it might be building up for

William falling in love for the first time.

The story is very complex and it makes the reader to follow the story closely or it will be hard to keep up with what the author is trying to tell.

Nicely done, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bring Karen in

I would like to see karen again in the story. She could continue to fuck black men and boys at some motel. Later Joe could find out.

Hectorx1Hectorx1over 13 years ago
Little disappoint

This charter had lot stuff happing and character accepting thing to easily. I remember the first charter how William spend hours coming to terms with how her mother behaves and now he just accept fucking his sister and grandma without hesitation. I guess for me it feel a bit rush this whole new family dynamics.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Interesting

Will thinks change now that William is in love. And yes, sometimes it takes almost loosing someone to realize you love them. It will be interesting to see where you go from here.

DaktoRtoDaktoRtoover 13 years agoAuthor
Conflicted

It's life, I guess. People come in to your life, they go out of your life. They live, they die. Good and Bad things happen. One writes from memories and so reality mingles with fantasy. That's the way I see his writing anyway.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

Family history brings clarity to the story. I like to understand why characters do the things they do. I am more interested in character development and logical plot development then simple sex. For example, I liked the mother's explaination about the difference between sex and mental attachment. 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES