Mom with Benefits

Story Info
Mom steps in as son's date.
3.6k words
4.53
154.2k
370
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers

"Honey, I thought you were going out with Tina tonight," Mom said as she folded my laundry.

"I was supposed to, but she's not feeling well."

"Oh, that's too bad. You don't have someone you can call as a backup?"

"Well, Tina's kinda my girlfriend now, Mom, so I probably shouldn't," I said, although the idea did cross my mind.

"Oh, I see," Mom said. Even though I had committed to Tina, she didn't seem too enthused about it. My eyes were mesmerized by the jostling of Mom's enormous boobs beneath her top as she folded my little brother's clothing. Mom was a beautiful, short-haired brunette and if she wasn't married to dad, could probably have any guy she wanted.

"Well, your father's working late. I could get a sitter for your brothers and WE could go out if you want?"

"You don't have to do that, Mom."

She fed me a sly smile. "What if I want to? Your father's been so busy on that new work project, I haven't been out on a proper date in weeks"

Even though she was my mother, the idea of going out with her, as if she were a girl who was 18, my own age, was really exciting, so I didn't debate it too much. "Ok, what time should we go?"

"Let me make a call, get a shower and and all primped up. I gotta look beautiful for my new loveinterest," Mom teased with a wink.

"Funny, Mom

"Does an hour sound ok?"

"Sure," I said, my excitement growing at the thought of being alone with her. With two younger rambunctious brothers, Mom and I rarely got time alone, so this would certainly be something fresh and special.

I threw on the outfit I had in mind, then greeted the sitter as she arrived to watch my brothers. She was a pretty girl from down the street, but I didn't focus too much on her. I was too damn anxious to see what mom was wearing for our date.

"Mandy, thank you so much for coming on such short notice," Mom said to the sitter as she sashayed into the living room, looking absolutely stunning. Her dainty four-inch slip-on heels

CLICKED on the hardwood as she stepped towards me, wearing a tan-colored tubed mini dress. She had applied a little makeup, even though she didn't need it, and her sweet perfume smelt incredible.

I'm sure it was impossible for Mom not to notice me staring at her breasts as they trembled with every step she made. Other than her occasional bikini, I couldn't remember an outfit she'd ever worn that showed off this much creamy cleavage. "Ready to do this?" Mom said with an anxious smile.

"Sure," I said, taking her hand as she extended it out to me. She led me out the door to my car. Her ride was much nicer, but I went along with her desire to take mine. I went to get in, but then mom cleared her throat, standing on her side of the vehicle and giving me a quirky little smile. "Are you forgetting something?" she asked.

"Oh," I muttered and like a fool rushed back over and opened her door for her. I was rewarding with a great view of her smooth tan legs as she sat down in the seat and her mini dress crept up nearly to her crotch.

"If you wanna keep a girl impressed, you really should clean this thing out once in awhile," she said half-jokingly as I took a seat at the wheel.

"Yeah, you're right. It is getting pretty bad in here. So where are we going anyway?"

Mom shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "I don't know. What did you and Tina plan on doing?"

Before I answered, I reflected a moment on my relationship with Tina. See, we weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend, more like fuck-buddies or friends with benefits. Mom would see her at the house or us walking somewhere together and therefore must have assumed we were a couple, but we really weren't. The "commitment" part was that we both basically agreed not to fuck other people. I decided that the weird arrangement was bound to eventually bring up more questions from mom, so I should just be honest with her.

"Well, we um, didn't really have plans to go anywhere and spend money," I said.

"Oh," Mom muttered in surprise, "is there a restaurant in town serving free food I didn't know about?"

"No mom, nothing like that, it's just, well...Tina and I aren't really a couple. We don't really have a boyfriend, girlfriend thing going on, we just..."

Mom's eyes lit up as she realized what I was getting at. "Ohh!"

"Yeah."

"So, the two of you were just planning on going somewhere and screwing?" she asked candidly. "That WAS the plan."

Mom looked at the pile clothes, sports equipment and other junk in my backseat. "Please don't tell me you expected her to have sex with you on that backseat?"

I laughed. "No, we have another spot we go."

"Another spot huh? And where might that be?"

I was a bit reluctant to tell her. My buddy Trey bought an old travel-van and parked it in the woods on his parent's property. It was kind of a cool, tranquil spot, overlooking a small pond, but very private. After explaining this to her, she still seemed curious.

"So did you have to make a reservation?" she joked.

"No," I answered with a giggle, "I just had to text them and let them know I'd be using it tonight. Which, reminds me...I guess I should text them again let them know I won't be needing it."

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, because Tina and I were gonna use it, but now...well, you and I will probably go out to dinner or something, right?"

Mom seemed heavy in thought for a moment as she looked out the window. She finally looked over at me decisively. "Take me out there," she said.

"To the van?"

"Yeah, I wanna see it."

It seemed a bit strange, but I didn't argue. "Um...ok," I muttered, setting a course for my friend's parent's property.

Their land was outside of town and luckily had a small dirt road leading out close to the spot where the van was parked. "Well, you guys certainly picked a private spot," Mom said, her humongous boobs wobbling around every time we hit a big bump.

"Yeah, we used to fish in the pond out here."

Mom fed me a naughty smile. "Until you moved on to luring in bigger fish?"

"Yeah, I guess," I blushed, pulling my car off the wooded road, down into a small clearing where the van was parked.."Here it is!"

Mom and I got out and she seemed unsteady on her heels. "Ok, not the best place for wearing heels obviously," she giggled, then took them off.

We gazed out at the tranquil pond. "Beautiful spot though," she said, then looked over at the van. "Show me the inside."

I opened up the back doors. The full-sized bed was still pulled out, but thankfully my friends had taken their cum-stained sheets off. "Looks like your buddies stripped the bed. Must have had quite a messy adventure," she said, making us both laugh.

"Well, we each have our own set of sheets we use."

"Smart idea. So...where's your set?" she asked.

I looked over at my car. "In my trunk."

"Clean I hope?"

"Yes."

A little smiled formed on Mom lips. "Go get them. We'll lay here and look out at the pond."

Of course I didn't object. After getting the sheets, Mom helped me put them on the mattress. "Well, at least the van is clean and smells nice," she said.

I was so busy checking out her gaping cleavage as she leaned over, I forgot to answer. The way her boobs wobbled heavily from side to side as she pulled at the sheet was absolutely mesmerizing. Mom crawled onto the mattress and sprawled on her side, with her head resting on her hand and her elbow propped on the cushion. "Not the most comfortable mattress in the world, but still not bad," she commented.

It felt a little weird laying down next to her, on a bed that me and my friends had fucked countless girls on, but Mom was beautiful. She had a killer body, way beyond the ones of those I'd fucked, so it was exciting at the same time.

"It's a great spot, but you and your friends don't really come out here for the view I suppose? So how many girls have you fucked on this bed?" she asked candidly, looking over at me.

My heart skipped a beat. I rarely heard my mom say the F-word and usually it was because she was mad about something. She sensed my shock right away. "Honey, it's just a word and appropriate for this conversation. I mean, that IS what you do here, right? These girls aren't your girlfriends, so you're not making love. You're fucking them."

"Right," I muttered, my heart thumping faster than usual.

"So how many have there been?"

"A few," I confessed, even though I knew there had been at least five, counting Tina.

"A few, as in three?" she asked.

"Five, actually."

Mom's eyes lit up. "Five is more than a few."

I know.

"So why did you say 'a few?' Were you afraid I was gonna think you're a man-whore or something?" she giggled.

"Maybe."

"You're a cute guy, so am I surprised you have so many girls wanting to fuck you? No." "A couple of them weren't really planned...they just happened," I said.

Mom giggled. "So you just brought them way out here not knowing there was gonna be any sex involved? Yeah right."

One thing about Mom, she could always read through my silly lies and exaggerations.

Her next question caused quite the stir in my pants. "Are you gentle with them...or do you fuck them hard and fast like a savage beast."

I let out deep excited breath before answering. "Depends on what they want I guess."

Mom rolled from her side to her stomach, staring right at me. She bent her knee, kicking one of her sexy bare feet up teasingly. Her massive jugs looked amazing squashed against the mattress. I could only imagine what that must feel like against a guys chest. "Well you've had quite a bit of experience. You must be quite good at it by now?"

"You'd have to ask them I guess."

"Did you make them all cum?" she asked, making my dick flex.

"Yeah."

"Then I don't need to ask them. You know what you're doing.," she said, gazing into my eyes. "I suppose it's a great place to fuck. You could go at it like animals out here, without worrying about other people hearing you."

"That's true. The girls do get loud sometimes."

Mom giggled. "Well, we're wired that way, honey. If a guy's hitting all the right spots, it'll make us girls scream in pleasure. It's been awhile since I've fucked somewhere where I could REALLY let loose," she said, gazing around the van.

A threw out a stupid suggestion. "Well, I could ask Trey if maybe you and dad could use the van sometime."

Mom smiled in a flirting manner. "That's not what I had in mind."

"Oh, urn...what did you have in mind?" "Well, we're here...and I AM your date. Why don't we go at it."

I was so shocked and thrilled that I could hardly speak. "You mean you and I...?

Mom shrugged her shoulders. "Why not? You're good at it. I'm VERY good at it. It would be one incredible fuck, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I do," I said with an excited sigh.

Mom sat up and so did I, more anxious than I had been with any date that I had brought out here. She leaned over and planted a sensual kiss, her lips softly lingering on mine a moment. "Ice breaker," she giggled, then got up on her knees, pulling my shirt up and off.

I watched in wide-eyed wonder as she pulled the tube-dress down over her her enormous tits, which were wonderfully encased in a beautiful, white lacy bra. Through the sheer design, I could clearly make out the dark circles of her wide areola.

Mom slowly draped her arms over my shoulders, pressing her cushy chest against mine. She gazed at me with the wildest look of desire I had ever seen. "Show me what you do," she said softly.

If ever there was a time to fumble, this wasn't it. I reached around and unclasped the hooks of Mom's bra, then pulled the straps and cups away, releasing her fleshy bobbling tits. Just the site of them naked took my breath away. They were huge and fat and wonderful and her nipples were thick and rubbery, so much sexier than the ones on the girls my own age. "Damn, Mom, those are incredible!" I muttered.

She smiled proudly, then rocked her shoulders, making her naked boobies swing back and forth in a way that caused my dick to throb delightfully. She pulled her dress off, then rested back on her ass, long enough to peel her tiny white thong down her smooth tan legs.

I could hardly believe I was looking at my own mom's pussy. It was shaved all over, except for a tiny triangle of thin pubes crowning her pubis. Her mons were thick and puffy and the thought of them spread open, revealing her precious inner labium made me dizzy with anticipation.

"Your turn," she said with an anxious smile, climbing back to her knees and unbuckling my belt.

I wasn't shy about showing my cock. I knew from seeing other guys in the locker room that I was above average in size. When mom slipped off my briefs and my erection wagged up and down stiffly, I could tell by the way her eyes widened that she was pleased by what she saw. "Ohh, honey!" She muttered, staring at it while sprawling back onto the mattress. Watching your own beautiful mother take position on her back and spreading her thick thighs for you to crawl between had to be the greatest site ever for a guy my age.

Her boobs spread out on her chest like big pillowy orbs, her nipples thick and erect. She tilted her head up, looking over them at me. "Come fuck me!" she sexy in the sexiest tone I'd ever heard her use.

It was go time! I'd rocked this van plenty of times, but I knew this time would be different. Mom had experience at fucking and would probably be doing things that would blow my mind. With the knowledge of how many girls I'd fucked, I knew she was expecting a lot out of me as well. This had to be my greatest performance yet.

I crawled forward, in awe that I was seeing mom in a whole new way. She was naked and her legs were shamelessly bowed open in a way that probably only my dad had seen. I licked my lips, staring down at the split of her quim and the round clit that protruded from it's fleshy hood.

I adjusted my angle, lining my cock up, and fitting my bell-shaped knob into her creamy cunthole. Mom suddenly did something unexpected, reaching up, grasping onto me and pulling me down on top of her. "I need it hard!" she cried out, tossing her legs around me.

Her tugging had caused my boner to sink inside her, making me gasp from the warm, slippery snugness that surrounded my cock. I wasted no time pumping in and out. I knew that's what Mom wanted.

"Yesss!" she screamed out, as my hardon plunged deeper and deeper with every thrust.

I felt like I won had climbed Everest. Conquered the hottest girl on the planet as the tip of my cock struck the back of her pussy. I had accidentally seen dad's cock a couple time and knew for a fact that he couldn't do that. Mine was much bigger!

As we fell into a nice steady rhythm and the van rocked beneath us, I started doing other things to mom that I knew girls liked, kissing and squeezing her breasts as they sloshed around between us. As a result, I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, which about blew my mind. "Ohhh shit!" I sighed.

"Yesss, honey! Fuck this girl! Show her what a stud you are!" Mom cried out.

Despite the resistance in her tightening pussy, I hammered my cock through, struck by the exquisite feel of her mature inner flesh, squeezing and milking my big cock.

"Ohhh! Ohhhyess!" Mom cried out deliriously, humping her ass from the mattress and meeting my every fuck-thrust.

It seemed almost surreal that I had once slipped down that same tube I was feeling around my cock, when she had given birth to me. Of course I had no recollection of that, but the feel of her birth canal squeezed around my thrusting cock was one I would never forget.

Our bellies beat together, as did my balls against her ass, as we fucked on and on. I latched on to one of her nipples, gobbling up as much tit-meat as I could, stuffing my mouth full, sucking and pulling at her big tit. I knew from my experience that this would make a girl reach that golden summit in no time.

"Ohhhbaby!" Mom cried out, her voice quivering in pre-orgasmic delight. "Ohhhhbaby, you're gonna make me cum on you!"

"Mmnnff!" I whimpered, my cock tingling upon her announcement. I tried every trick to keep hammering away without cumming. I wanted to bring her off hard and fuck her steadily straight through her orgasm.

Mom had other ideas, tightening her cunt like a velvet vice around my plunging boner. "Cum with meee!" she shrieked out pleadingly as her body began to tremble beneath me.

Feeling my own mom cling to me while I fucked her big fitted body and made her cum was an absolute trip. Her hot juices squirted around my dick and her entire being shuddered in ecstacy. If you're a guy who was able to continue fucking without cumming, while experiencing such a thing, I congratulate you. I knew I'd be good to go for round two shortly after, so I let my cannon fire.

"Ohhhhshitl!" I moaned, feeling that first blast of jizz erupt out with greater force than it ever had. More and more pulsing blasts of cock-cream followed in rapid succession, mixing with Mom's juices, creating a creamy frothy cocktail that I imagined was oozing out of her fuck-hole. "Kiss mee!" Mom blurted out, almost incoherently as she continued to writhe beneath me.

We kissed passionately, lashing our tongues together as we continued to rock and hump, cumming together in pure incestuous delight.

"Phew!" Mom sighed as I finally rolled off her.

"Now THAT was the best fuck I've ever had," I blatantly confessed.

"Me too!"

I looked over at her, a bit surprised. "Seriously?"

"Are you kidding? Of course. You were unbelievable."

My heart swelled with pride. I imaged all the ways I could fuck her. Not to mention experiencing what I'm sure were some AMAZING cock-sucking skills. "Wanna go again?"

Mom's face looked as eager as mine probably did. "Dumbest question ever!" she said sarcastically.

"Will you be on top this time?"

"Why, so you can look up and watch these big tits bounce around all over you?" she teased.

"Hell yeah!" 'Get on your back, young man!1

I sprawled back and watched mom climb on top of me. Her king-sized melons hung down and dangled right above my ogling eyes as she reached down and stuffed my erection back inside her. "Ohh damn!" was all I could mutter as she sat up and her tight slippery cunt sheathed my entire cock in one long plunge. Now our pubis's looked fused together, my boner was balls-deep in a snug love-grip.

Mom gazed down at me over her jutting boobs. "You got to impress me. Now it's time for Mom to showcase her skills at fucking," she said.

I placed my hands behind my head, preparing myself for more wild action. "I'm ready!"

"Looks like you made a new fuck-buddy today," she winked.

"A mom with benefits," I added.

She giggled, then ran her long tongue across her top lip lustfully. "Ready to see just how fucking good those benefits can be?"

"Sure!" I answered, my heart hammering away with excitement.

Mom let out an almost animal-like pant as she fell forward, resting her extended arms astride my head. Now my face was wedged between her spongy-soft jugs and I could tell she was positioning herself to fuck the shit out of me.

She thrust her hips up and my dick squeezed wetly up her cunt-tube, until only my knob remained inside her. Then, all at once, she plunged her juicy pussy down my cock, flexing her coital muscles at the same time. "Ohhfuck!" I cried out, throwing my head back in rapture as my rock-hard boner sliced through the muscled ribbed lining of her vagina.

She ground our pubis's together, stirring my meaty muscle inside her most secret place. My knob plowed against the puckering gates to the womb that once held me.

I mashed my face against the inside of one of her boobs, masking myself in soft dough-like titmeat as I prepared myself for what I knew would be the most intense fucking I'd ever recieved. I had seen my mother in many roles and this was a brand new one - Mom, the uninhibited sexual animal.

klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers
12