Momaries

Story Info
Busty mature seeks romance with young man.
4.5k words
4.12
35.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Nasty Mommy

Billy was ready to forget about the woman he was expecting to arrive, when he spotted her walking into the coffee shop. She was in her mid-fifties, very plain looking with longish black hair streaked with white, and wearing a modest black pant suit with a red hanky in her breast pocket.

She went to the cashier as she had said she would. He was almost certain it was her when the cashier nodded on his direction at the booth in the very back of the place where Billy was sitting.

The boy was sure of it as she nodded and headed in his direction. He didn't know whether to be relieved, or not. She wasn't what he was expecting when he answered the ad she had placed in one of those adult personals.

"Seeking a Nice young man interested in meeting an older woman looking for thrills and excitement."

The boy had taken it as a joke, but it was from one of those sexy newspapers and you never know. Most of the time they were phony, asking for money, or guys seeking other guys.

But this one just sounded real enough for him to send a reply that he was "Over 18 and looking for a new experience."

The woman approaching him looked as if she could be one of his old school teachers, or maybe even a librarian. Middle aged, wearing glasses, a sedate suit and no makeup except for a little blush on her cheeks. Very plain and not at all what he was expecting or hoping for.

He couldn't see much of her body, but it didn't look very sexy. She appeared a little heavier than what he had hoped for. Not the kind of body that Billy really thought he wanted.

BUT, he had boldly replied to the ad because of the last line she had written. It read, "I am a big busted older woman who wants to mother a boy in very special ways."

She was smiling pleasantly as she came closer. A really nice smile. Very warm and pleased to see him.

Billy knew he didn't have to go through with this and that he could just offer her some kind of excuse about being a different 18 year old boy than the one she was expecting to go to bed with.

Be patient he told himself. Just the way his mom always cautioned.

"Billy?" she asked in a soft, pleasant voice as she arrived at his table.

"Yes, ma'am" he answered. "I didn't think you were going to come and I almost left."

"I always cum," she answered. "Always."

Billy didn't miss the breathy tone of voice she spoke in, or the sexy emphasis and implication of her words. But maybe it was just wishful thinking and he had just misunderstood.

It was all very confusing, but she certainly was not the kind of woman he'd been hoping for. But patience, he told himself as his own mom always told him.

"Please sit down," he said as she arrived.

Her smile widened. "I was hoping you'd still be interested when you saw my appearance. I made myself look plain so I didn't give anybody the idea that I shouldn't be fooling around with such a young man.

She sat down across from him.

I'm Hilda, by the way, and I'm very happy to see that you turned out to be such a good looking young man."

"I just graduated and I think I'm going to join the Marines next week," he said proudly.

"No, no,no," she laughed. "No Marines until I've gotten my hands on you. I don't think that after I've finished teaching you how to 'breed' me, you

won't be in such a hurry to leave me."

And then she did something that reassured Billy he had been right in his expectations. As she slipped into the booth across from him, she unbuttoned her jacket so the boy could see that she was indeed very big busted.

She briefly posed for him in a way that showed her very large, dark and prominent nipples clearly outlined beneath her thin, white blouse.

She closed her coat, but left enough of it open so he could catch an occasional look at the big, excited dugs so enticingly visible to the lad. She smiled that sweet, innocent way, but managed to convey a secret promise and invitation.

Billy smiled back as he suddenly felt his dick twitch.

He saw that Hilda's body was much fuller than he had expected. Instead of being slim her open coat revealed that she was indeed very buxom. Billy didn't even try to hide the fact that his eyes returned to the sight of her oversized mammaries again and again.

"Do you like my big cans?" she unexpectedly asked him with a soft laugh. "They were only a size 38DD the last time somebody measured me, but I think they're even bigger and heavier, if you want to know the truth." Billy couldn't believe she had said that so openly.

"Do you like them?" she asked softly, then waited for him to answer.

"Yessss," he answered quickly and tremulously. "I've never seen such big ones," he responded weakly.

"I'm so glad," said Hilda. "Wait until I'm naked and you can see them with my big, fat nipples sticking out all the way.

Before he could respond, the waitress approached for their order and Hilda closed her jacket before the woman could see anything.

"I'll have coffee," she answered. "And my nephew will have a nice glass of...milk."

Billy looked surprised by the implication of her words, but he liked it. He was a little worried about being so shy and he hoped she would still be attracted enough to go through with the promise of her sex ad.

After the waitress left, Hilda shifted her body a little and leaned toward him so he could hear her low voice.

"I really like the way you look at me, Honey. I think you're very handsome and I hope I can show you how much

I'd like to do it with you.

There's something I'd really like to show you so that you will understand how pleased I am that we are going to have some fun together."

"What's that?" he asked innocently.

"My pussy," she whispered with that nice sweet smile. Her soft lips opened and the tip of her pink tongue slithered out and curled up just once as if offering it for his pleasure.

Billy gulped and nodded his head, uncertainly.

Her voice got even huskier as she said. "Drop you fork or something on the floor and reach down so you can pick it up. I want to show you what I'm going to give you to eat with your glass of milk after we get home."

Billy didn't understand what she meant. Cookies? A piece of chocolate cake? He really wasn't at all hungry, but he did exactly what she told him to.

He dropped his fork and very casually did as Hilda asked. He bent down under the table and his eyes went toward her lap so he could see what she wanted to show him.

Hilda had managed to inconspicuously push her skirt up and open her legs as wide as she could without drawing attention to that fact.

The young boy now stared at something he had never seen before. Soft white thighs that led up toward the shadowed entrance of the woman'sex organ.

Billy could see that her thighs were wide apart and her bush of thick, black pubic hair clearly visible.

It curled its invitation above her spread vagina as the young man stared breathlessly at the wet, pink opening to her sex. And Hilda's big clitoris had now become fully erected so that it was poking out of its fleshy hood excitedly like a hard little finger beckoning to him.

The boy couldn't tear his eyes away from her open and exposed crotch, and she had to whisper for him to get back over the table before anybody noticed.

He reluctantly did so. The boy could see that Hilda was also breathing heavily, smiling and blushing from the pleasure of exposing herself to him.

They were both quite excited by their mutual revelation and the waitress almost caught them in the act. Hilda looked around with that nice matronly smile on her face and gave no sign that they might have been discovered.

"I'm really glad that you're such a quick learner, my dear. I haven't found any appropriate young men for quite a while and I have to admit that you've got me feeling very horny. I hope you're still interested in having some fun with me.

"I'd really like to, but I have to tell you that I'm a little inexperienced, and I don't want to disappoint you."

In order to reassure him, Hilda reached under the table with her hand again concealed, and vigorously rubbed herself between the legs for several seconds. When she finally took removed her hand, she offered the extended fingers toward the boy's face.

"Smell this, Honey," she said quietly. "I think you'll like it."

Billy uncertainly sniffed the unfamiliar scent of her womanhood.

"Do you like the way I smell."

"Sure," he said and asked what the strange odor was.

"The hot cunny of an excited woman," she answered with a huge smile. "I'm so excited that I'm tempted to stick my whole hand into my wet, little hole and finger fuck myself for you."

Billy smiled with nervous anticipation.

She again reached down and inserted her fingers in her moist slit and prepared to play with herself, but Hilda suddenly noticed that the waitress was approaching with their drinks.

Up came her hand and she smiled pleasantly as the waitress arrived before she could insert her fingers into her slippery red labia.

The waitress put their drinks down and Hilda noticed that her nostrils seemed to flare for a moment. The woman got a strange look on her face as she sniffed that familiar scent, then quickly went back to the counter.

"I got a little carried away with myself and I think she must have smelled my pussy because she started whispering something to the manager."

The boy immediately got frightened, but Hilda quickly reassured him. "Don't worry. It's okay, Honey," she whispered.

"Did you tell your friend that he should cover for you with your mom because you were going to spend the weekend with a girlfriend?"

Billy nodded and she reached into her purse. She then took out a folded slip of paper and slid it across to Billy.

"I chose this place to meet because they have a back door. I'm going to walk over to the cashier and pay the bill while you just get up and leave the back way.

I wrote down my address for you and you should come over about six. That is...if you're still interested in sex with such a plain looking middle-aged woman."

She slowly and suggestively licked her parted lips and whispered to him. "I can hardly wait to go to bed with you, Baby," she said."

Billy started to rise, and whispered to her, "My dick is so hard it hurts."

She stood up and for a moment, the boy could smell the ripe, earthy odor of her excited body as it slowly dripped from her open slit.

She turned away from him and unobtrusively bumped her soft, matronly hips forward in a fucking motion, then said. "Just promise me that you won't jack off as soon as you get home."

Her new young lover looked very disappointed because that was exactly what he planned to do as soon as he could take his boner out and wrap his fingers around it.

"Don't waste any of that nice warm soup in your big, fat, young balls. I want as much as you've got for me. I figure that a young boy like you should be able to produce at least three, maybe even four spoons full of ejaculation."

She laughed softly and happily. "I can make myself what I call a nice "Penis Cock Tail." Just nough for me to add some ice and a little coke to drink while I jack you off for the last few drops left in your lovely dickey."

"I'm so hot it feels like I could squeeze a gallon of it out for you," he whispered.

Then she turned away and began walking toward the front of the coffee shop as she again shook her big ass for her new lover.

Billy slipped away unnoticed, but had to lean forward in an attempt to hide the bulging crotch of his jeans.

* * * * *

Billy kept his promise to her about playing with himself, but it wasn't easy. He was only half erect as he walked to her door at the appointed time, but his dick was heavy in his pants as he approached. He took a deep breath as he rang the doorbell and waited.

Hilda didn't open the door, but she called out for him to come in. He hesitated a moment, then cautiously opened the door and entered to a nearly dark room. He couldn't see much at first, but he heard her soft, seductive whisper from just a few feet away. "Just take this honey little pill. It'll make you feel real happy in a few minutes when your penis gets big and hard and strong enough to fuck all my holes and squirt loads and loads of hot semen into them so they stop itching for it.

Billy took the pill and swallowed it without a word.

Hilda then stepped into the dimly lighted room, and

Billy got his first good look at his new "mommy."

She was posing for him. Head back, but watching closely for the affect she was having on him as she now began to disrobe for him. She danced a little seductively as she loosened her gauzy gown.

As it fell away Billy gasped out loud at the sheer salaciousness of Hilda's soft, full, beautiful body.

His dick gave a sudden lurch into full rigidity. Hilda immediately saw it and laughed with obvious pleasure.

"I can't wait any longer. I just felt a nice little spasm of my pussy and I've got to get your clothes off fast before have to jam something hard up my cunt hole. I'd fuck it until I can either make a hot smelly piss for you, or squeeze off a lovely big oily orgasm.

Either way, you're going to get all wet with whatever I cum with." Her breathing was quick and urgent now as she grabbed her boy and pulled him close.

He could sense Hilda's urgent need to do something nasty because she suddenly opened that red mouth, made a little sound in her throat, then her urgency when

"I hope you like all the sex juices I'm going to keep you all wet with, but first off I've got to get all your clothes off so I can finally see that beautiful hard 'weiner' I've been dreaming about as soon as I saw you there in the booth.

Her black hair was loose and hung down over her pale shoulders. She wore a filmy red negligee that revealed the big, hot body she was offering to him.

Beneath her sheer gown the young boy could see she was wearing a very big black brassiere covering and cupping her heavily dangling cans.

Beneath their weight he saw a round tummy with a deep, dark navel, and below that she wore a pair of black panties that bulged provocatively over her very pronounced pubis, lovely, shapely legs and six inch heels that showed them off very nicely.

"You like?" she asked softly. "Do you still want to do it with me?"

The boy could only squeak a reply and she giggled at his complete loss of words.

"You can do any lewd and dirty thing you want to with me, but the only thing I ask in return is that you call me Mommy," she whispered. "From now on I'm going to let you fuck and suck all my holes as much as you can in your filthiest dreams like some special mothers."

Hilda now raised both of her arms and spread them wide. The first thing the boy saw was the bristles of black hair under her arms, unlike his mother and all the other women he knew.

Hilda noticed his look of mild surprise.

"I think some hair under my arms is sexy. Men never get to see what a real animal a woman is like."

"Doesn't it smell?" the boy asked.

"Sometimes. It all depends if a woman is wearing a lot of perfume, but if she's been sweating it smells as if she was warm, or busy, or fucking and excited that a man...or woman is using her for pleasure.

Come over here now and smell them. I want you to sweat now. You will because I'm going to fuck you until we both cum."

He still hadn't really seen Hilda, but he immediately obeyed her and moved his nose under her open arm. It was only sweat, but for some reason it seemed different from a man's sweat and he suddenly he felt his cock twitch because her underarm odor was exciting him just as she said it would.

Hilda laughed with pleasure as she saw his reaction and she had to make him take his face away.

He reluctantly moved away and then had a chance to see his horny lover entirely. The young boy took a deep breath of surprise to see a nearly naked woman with a huge smile of pleasure on her face and very little else.

"Take a good look, Baby, and tell me if you still want to have perverted sex with me." The young boy now really looked at his whore.

Her hair was black and shoulder length. His eyes moved to her face and he was surprised to find that she was actually quite pretty with all of that heavy makeup.

Her eyes were brown and she was wearing long eyelashes and so much dark eye shadow that she looked like a prostitute. A sexy tramp with those seductive eyes begging him to give her what she wanted so badly.

His eyes traveled to her full lips that were covered with thick, bright red lipstick that begged for either a kiss or a cock or another woman's tits and pussy. She now smiled slowly and stuck her pink, wet tongue out to him and wiggled it around suggestively for a moment.

She looked like a horny older woman who wanted him to make love to her. When he first saw her she had looked like a school teacher and now she looked like the horniest, most depraved slut he could imagine.

The boy saw that she was about 5'5, and a little plump, but she seemed a bit heavier because of the size of her bosom. She was wearing an oversized, heavily stitched black maternity brassiere that bulged outward and hung downward because her bust weighed so much from her dangling mammaries.

"Do you like my big breasts?" she whispered hopefully.

"I love them," said Billy. "Can I play with them?"

"You can do whatever you want with my cans and my twat and my asshole. I want you to play with everything I've got before you take me to bed."

Billy's eyes now began to see what she was offering for his pleasure.

Her tummy was a bit round, but nice and soft looking. Under it, the young boy could see that Hilda was wearing a tiny black triangle of black silk that barely contained her snatch. Their fat lips protruded around the narrow covering of the panty crotch.

"You can play with my pussy lips, Honey. Feel them and rub them a lot. It gets me very excited to know that you want to do nasty things to me."

Billy was breathing heavily as he moved closer to her and she offered him her wet, red, mouth with thick lipstick covering it. Their mouths came together and their lips slipped and rubbed all around each other in a creamy, red paste of lipstick and saliva.

She now opened wide. Her rough wet tongue immediately plunged into Billy's open mouth and slid probingly all around the pink, wet gums and cheeks, then began moving in and out on his tongue with a fast fucking motion.

"Ohhhh" he moaned as he tasted her saliva. She embraced him completely so he could feel the silky fabric that was stretched over her heavy knockers.

"Feel me up, Baby. Rub my tits and squeeze them as if I was giving you milk. Try to drink It. Suckle me," she urged excitedly.

Billy didn't need any prompting and he took a long, thick, darkly protruding nipple completely into his mouth and started sucking the swollen dug as hard as he could.

Hilda gave a little cry of surprise at his eagerness.

Then she began making little fuck noises in her throat as the boy worked his tongue over the hard, wrinkled flesh of her enormous dugs.

He tasted them and ran his probing tongue over the biggest areolae he had ever seen or dreamed of. They were dark redish brown, firm and rough, covered by hard little bumps of pleasure they were tightly erected from desire. "Oh God you suck my big, fat boobies just like a hungry little baby."

Billy took his mouth off of her breast and said in an urgent whisper, "I love your big, fat titties, Mommy, but they are making my cock so hard it hurts me. Please let me squirt my semen into your fuck holes or your face or anywhere you want it.

"I love it when my man or boy wipes his big discharge all over and around my fat titties and hard into my nipples. Then I let it dry on me and when it does I finger fuck my yoni and lick all the dried cum off until I can't taste it anymore."

12