Momaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," the boy urged from the painful need to eject the big load leaking from the swollen pink head of his dick and so heavy they were painfully stretching his full, hanging balls.

"My poor baby," she said as she quickly helped him remove his sweater, then hooked her experienced fingers into the belt of his pants and expertly dragged them all the way down to his feet.

Hilda let out a thrilled little mewl of pleasure as her lusty eyes slowly traveled up and down and all around the erect and quivering length of the boy's smooth white penis. Her forefinger now gently caressed the entire pink swelling of his sensitive cock head.

She could tell he was still growing and his sex was a little over five inches in length. Just long enough to reach the end of her uterus. And it was just round enough fit tightly when she made him slip the whole thing up into the snug heat of her rectum.

"Please," said Billy. "I'm gonna have to let go of it if you don't do something for me...and fast.

Hilda muttered an apology as she wrapped her fingers gently at first to prevent any loss of his cum. She smiled sexily into the eyes of her young lover and her pointed wet tongue slid all around the cock head then softly traced its way into his rather large piss hole.

Billy moaned in pleasure and relief as he allowed his tightly held piss hole to open and a huge spurt of cloudy white semen forced its way up and out of his throbbing dick in order to release the first huge load of his hot seminal fluid.

Hilda's eager mouth immediately covered the head of his penis and slid all the way down to nestle into the sparsely growing brown pubic hair covering his big, sagging ball and up all around his young cock.

She almost choked as his excited dick spasmed and squeezed up and out the next and the next and the next big load of Billy's sticky seminal discharge. Hilda was quick to fill her mouth with the hot, salty cum from the boy. She got as much as she could of his sauce and closed her lips around the big load from his nuts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she began to slowly gargle with Billy's ejaculate so she could really taste the sexy flavor he had given to her. Hilda swirled his sperm all around in her mouth, and squeezed the thicker pieces of his ejaculate against the roof of her mouth in order to savor all of his funky taste.

"Oh, God," she laughed later as her lover's wonderful penis and big, full balls covered her beautiful, slutty face with his big discharge of gooey slime.

Hilda was ecstatic as she took the young man into her sweaty arms and held him tight against her oversized bosom.

"Oh Baby, you're the most exciting lover I've ever had. I'm going to fuck and suck every part of your body until you're all out of jizz and all you can do is use you weenie to piss in my mouth."

"Oooh," he said, and she laughed lightly. "Believe me, but you and I will smell each other's urine and love it after I show you all the little surprises I've planned for you. But now it's time for me to take you into my arms and rest for a while before we play with each other any more.

Billy looked tired, but happy as Hilda wrapped her arms tightly around him in a smelly, sexy embrace before moving with him to her open bed.

They lay down and pressed their bodies together tightly while kissing each other like true lovers. Hilda moved her near naked hips back slightly and told Billy to watch as she arched her pelvis upward. She then let go of a big, yellow splash from the tiny black piss hole nestled inside Hilda's open cunt. She was slowly drooling from between her open legs and soaking both of their bodies with about a quart of hot, smelly urine.

Hilda then pressed their pissy bodies together and began rubbing the wet urine all over. "You'll get used to the smell, Honey. It's the stink of love between horny people. Like sweat. Once you get used to our love smell, you'll need it to really enjoy how nasty and dirty sex can be.

Now, get some rest so we can go on with our little orgy. I haven't even fucked your sweet dick with my hot cunny, or slipped your nice, hard boner all the way up into my tight, itchy little rectum while you piss inside of me."

Billy smiled wearily and allowed himself to be fully embraced by the mature woman who was quickly falling in love with him. And he with her, although he didn't know it yet. But they both knew that there would be more dirty sex to come after they awoke from their rest.

12