All Comments on 'Moment of Clarity'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 459 Comments
Addicted098Addicted0983 days ago

Ah the clash between heart & Crotch.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader8 days ago

just once can we have a man, point out that a woman is as replaceable as these women make these men out to be... these guys are so caught up in their feelings and emotions, you have to question if he is not the wife, and she the husband... fucking pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I get a kick out of the women who say "I love you and only you", however they spread their pussy around like it's pate de foie gras. If you love someone, you don't fuck around. Ever.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 1 month ago

Awesome story. It will eventually come out that Lyle beat the shit out of Bobby. Bobby will lose all respect of her family having been wrecked by a college teaching Yankee.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

Wish it had a second part.

Maybe throw it open for others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good story. I personally think it could use another page, just give a little aftermath of how some people reacted to their divorce. Still, a fine story as it stands. Thanks, DQS

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! DQS is a storyteller able to write in a way as to create realistic scenes filled with believable people and dialogue. Not many writers come close. Easily worth five stars ⭐️ !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... "Because you hate me?" "Yes, and because I've sold you to a Mexican cartel that owns several whore houses in Tijuana. You work for them now." Just then four men entered the house and subdued the cheating skank slut as she screamed for her husband to help her. He just smirked. "Not only am I not going to help you, but I'm going to watch these four take you for a test drive to make sure you perform up to their standards. Since I've already sold you and you are their property I'd suggest you do your best. Otherwise they might just toss you out with the rest of the trash. For the next hour he enjoyed seeing his wife used and abused by these four studs. As they were dragging her to the door he finished with, "Damn, you're good baby, I'm sure you'll make them a ton of money before the STD's get you. Too bad you'll never see your boys again, or see any grandkids that come along. No worries, I'll make sure they know what a worthless whore you were.So long bitch!" And with that Diane was gone and Lyle lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Read this as many as 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 likes.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

WindySwimmingWindySwimming3 months ago
Incredibly great!

Ye Gods!! I love your work. I've probably read all your stuff with Bill Maitland as the "Angel of Death" in the "When We Were Married" Series being the unalloyedly pinnacle of your efforts which captures the ultimate warrior theme for the main character versus the spoiled, dissatisfied in the intimacy, beloved, gorgeous wife used to having her way in previous relationships.Yet, this inaugural piece sets the tone for the litany of your outstanding output where the MC eventually becomes humiliated and destroyed by the wife's behavior. So miss your contributions from the too-long-ago past. Perhaps you might accept a Randi invitaion to her orchestrated events in the future. Mega kudos!!! This piece still so satisfies after numerous reads.

WS

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Powerful stuff.

She’s getting what she deserves, so is he.

What a stupid delusional bitch, it will all come out now to her and her lovers shame

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very well told if somewhat disturbing tale by seriously literate writer. Agree totally with thecarolinadreamer. At least eight out of five stars.

But there is no helping some people such as Loejtc or Kernow2023. To add one word more to the story as written would demean it.

LoejtcLoejtc3 months ago

Incomplete. What happens to the kids? Do they end up living with the slut in the swamp with Bobby as their role model? To me how Lyle deals with protecting his kids is more important than walking away from his slut wife and her brutish lover.

Awful ending.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

needs a proper ending

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer4 months ago

Don't really know how you'd improve on this one. 5 ***** CD

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

Dave needed to stay there.

At the least this deserves a second part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When the family member bought the slut home I would have told the whole story, arsehole should have taken more damage especially to the balls. Slut needed to take damage as well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Top very well told story. And exceptionally complete in itself. Five stars

nestorb30nestorb306 months ago

one of the only DQS stories I like

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Creative and sad but very well written. Diane was in love with the idea of being married to Lyle, but not in love with him. Her disrespect at the party was huge but belied a silent but more serious betrayal. Doubt she marries Bobby. She won't forgive herself for what she did. She may screw hin as FWB but with her two boys and having to co-parent, she won't be his either. Wonder of the family will find out about Bobby. Left open.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are a small number of stories on Lit that I can, and do, read every so often and this is one of them. Few writers achieve that. Great writer and worth the effort to write a comment. Many thanks.

jopstorm1945jopstorm19457 months ago

4/5 He should have that sad excuse for a man, trown him in the llake and trown the slut after him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars on a great story . My cousin married into a family like hers . He got put into the hospital by her ex . Worst thing that family ever did . At their next get together My brother and some cousins showed up . I am not a Pussy but compared to my Big Brother and Fighting I am . He stands 6' 2 " tall and weighs around 250 or so . Lets just say He had fun that night . and they didn't

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

A sad egocentric female... if the world doesn't revolve around her... He should have castrated the bastard!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Small man with minimal thoughts. Naw forget it.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yous rote compelling yarn. These are two imperfect humans.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

jopstorm1945jopstorm19458 months ago

What a slut! He should have killed that marriagebreaker when they did fight. 4/5

d119b63d119b638 months ago

Great story. Perfect ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible ending. Love your writing but felt like you just abruptly ended it. I agree that maybe a follow up/ continuation would be great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

sequel or even just an ending ??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stellar. Definitely could use a sequel, that shows her family discovering her adultery and their reactions. And him finding someone worth his love.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I continue to be baffled by these prtrotracted discussions or, worse protracted letters between two people about to part forever.

Nevertheless 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. I'm thinking many marriages are like the one in this story with the moment of enlightenment. Maybe doesn't play out quite like this one, but?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Birch got off too easy!

OdessaLesOdessaLes9 months ago

Wow, a great and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a drama..How can any man will certainly have a humiliating dialogue with his woman.. Weak and pathetic..

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

Raw, brutal. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This writer must be a woman or gay who always glorify cheating wife. Come what may u shd b banned

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"you know Bobby and I have a history." - All the more reason to keep her distance.

\

"Nothing else was going to happen, until you came in like a big man and got things rolling." - Isn't he supposed to "fight" for her?

\

"Shit, we're all stupid as hell when they wave pussy in our faces." - So it wasn't even a case of her not fighting him off, SHE was chasing HIM!

\

Even if he could forgive her cheating, even if she could promise, and MEAN it, to not do it again, there'd still be the knowledge that she's not in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on a Great story . My ex was from the south and I am a Yankee . She had 2 brothers who went out ever chance they got to beat someone up . I am not a great Fighter but they were not great fighters either . I would fight for my Lady if anyone tried to treat her like Shit . But she fell for a pussy hound who gave her 2 kids and never paid any child support . I thanked him for getting rid of a 120 pounds cheating Slut .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best thought out stories I’ve read here. Third time I’ve read it and have enjoyed it every time. Hope your imagination is still active and I hope you continue to write more stories of this calibre. Well done, one of the best stories ever.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Second time I read and still a 5*. The one thing that was clear was that wife really did not love her husband. Not slapping Lyle when he felt her breast, and not going after him when he walked away, and then not calling him for 3 hours is just too indicative even if Lyle had made no confession. Indeed, the whole cheating with Lyle detracted from what should have been the result anyhow, and probably would have made a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn fine writing. He left a cheating lying slut for a wife. He did what he had to do to keep his man card. But you still made him out to be the loser, and her the heroine. Not sure how you do it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"what happened with the kids and family"? They all lived happliy after.

Darkness86Darkness8611 months ago

Really interesting story although it kind of ended too quickly needed to be a bit longer would've ĺike to no what happened with the kids and family

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The only positives are the beating and the end of the marriage. The rest is just filled with unnecessary words.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

3rd time reading - still one of the best on this site - fanfukintastick- don’t listen to the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has potential, but you mostly wasted it. Instead, it's just rather blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least He leaves the bitch

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 1 year ago

Why would he still be "in love with her", after years of a very mediocre sex life? Just laying there acting bored? Forget it!

Nice try for the killer finish "logic", but she DID try to get him to stay and not go during that whole conversation, but granted, not in any real emotional way. Just the controlling "your nuts!" kind of tactic.

sjjazzsjjazzabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best, perhaps THE best story I have read on Literotica. It has the ring of a story that actually happened or almost happened. If so, if it’s any solace to the author, I would have done the same thing he did, except I probably would have killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A follow-up would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most excellent and an ideal length. Only a top write knows when enough is enough; anymore is just unnecccesary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@iammweasel -- You've made the rather glaring error in assuming everyone is like you. There are women like that. I was in a relationship with one. It didn't matter that I was the "bigger" dude, or that I was trying to talk with her about it, to see what we could change. The very concept of going to any sort of counsel was anathema to her. She had it in the back of her mind that I wasn't good, and that was it. I should have noticed far sooner that she only ever wanted what she didn't have.

After having to lay out an ultimatum for our relationship once, I warned her there would never be another ultimatum. If she didn't want to resolve issues, I would leave. I still get calls from her now. She wants me more now than she did those years ago.

And unlike incel types that seem to grace these pages, I tend to hesitate to use the "misandry" label. But one sentence of yours absolutely drips with it. "You turned her into the typical "My cunt controls me" the way men are lead by their dicks." -- I can't tell if this is lack of experience or man hating. But it's always a normal curve of people no matter their gender, and a large proportion of women absolutely do think with their pussy. I've been on both sides of that equation. Likewise women are about as good as men at hiding their indiscretions.

To you and to the author -- I had a hard time finishing this one. It hit too close to home. I am thankful the relationship was shorter and without children. And I'm blessed to have found someone else who didn't have such levels of self delusion as to fool themselves into thinking they loved someone while simultaneously refusing to fix their sex life. Sex screams and relational security don't have to be mutually exclusive. If you don't have both, do something about it.

Cathartic and a reminder that I made the right choice. 5*

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Too bad the author didn't continue this and show retribution on the cheating whore. And with her background of fucking around while married, those kids probably aren't his either; I would have to see DNA evidence that they were mine before giving her a red cent of child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not terrible. I like that he got his own back a little, but I don't like the lack of writer-provided resolution.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

A man cuckolded, but a real man, not a cuck, retains his self respect. Great yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. The characters are all composites of people we have known.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

He is still the top author, still the alpha dog, great characters raw emotions, quite sad. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This from Anony 2 months ago: "I'm telling you it's a trend...that will make men stop wanting to ever get married in the future. I'm going to warn my 9 year old son when he's 17 to 18...don't get married. No need to marry at all. Or wait until he's in his 30s. Get to know lots of women and be careful. Live with a woman for minimum 2 to 3 years before you decide to marry. And ALWAYS have a prenupt. Always. Modern marriage just has zero benefit to most men beyond the sexual component.

.

I couldn't agree more. Marriage is of, by, and for females. This isn’t good or bad, it’s just the way things are. Marriage is presented as a partnership, but female entitlement trumps everything else. After standing in front of the crowd, slipping the ring on the finger, and saying “I do”, males have nothing whatsoever to do with it. Knowing this, a female is entitled to redefine marriage every single day by using her personality and by restricting access to her body, but mostly with words (nagging, cajoling, threatening, promising, belittling): “if you really love me you would…”, “it’s for the kids”, “do this and you might get lucky tonight”, “I have a headache”, a husband should…”, “if you were a real man you would…”, “it’s not what you think it is (it’s what I say it is)”, “I know I did, but maybe after I get this promotion or when I decide to keep my promises”. After all, whattaya gonna do, beat some sense into ‘em? No? Well, then: they win. And if you DO hit ‘em, you lose. All of which makes “fighting for your marriage” an empty phrase. Males don’t need no stinking papers, but females must have something to show the judge.

.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are many bobbys in the world. And there are many wives like this guys wife. This is a story, but it is a life lesson for some folks. The husband in this story isnt a coward, he looks at life in a more sophisticated way. Just get her stoned out of her mind, then get a tattoo artist to come over while she is passed out and tattoo her forehead with this " bobbys whore" in big red letters. Then let her heal and deal with it. Divorce her ofcourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know how you can tell a really good story? When iammweasel says it’s terrible! He’s the arrogant ass who pretends to know everything about writing fiction but hasn’t posted a single story. Now he tells us he knows how women think and act in all situations. Unsupported by facts of course. I guess the thousands of readers who have rated this story very high over the years don’t know as much as the weasel!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Actually for all the wet diapered moments below, for the most part it was a good story. Started good but the further it went the more downhill it went.

So while it was really well written and played out that doesnt absolve you of what you did nearer the end. You turned her into the typical "My cunt controls me" the way men are lead by their dicks. And you didnt need to, and in fact, her reasoning for cheating was weak and while it does happen in RL, this was went too far down that rabbit hole.

What happened while they were dancing, no sane woman does if shes fucking the dude (even though other idiot writers think women sneak off to bedrooms for hours of fucking during family BBQ's) though the men here dont believe it women are smart enough NOT call attention to her affair. Most women will actually discuss bedroom issues with their husbands, this isnt the 1950's (though the cucks of the Conservative party are trying to drag us back there) and if she isnt having fun in the bedroom thats half her fault.

So her 4 years of fucking bobby was ridiculous, her reasons were ridiculous, and the ending was weak.

So you started with a great story, the writing level stayed high but it all fell apart at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stories so far and 2 pf the worst stories I readjust bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this 3 or 4 times, and it is still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an entertaining story,again well written,few holes in it with some of the characters reactions but nothing that hurt the story. It ended correctly but felt a bit unfinished,up in the air. A sequel would be nice as long as it is well thought out and inline with the story as presented,not written just for the sake of a sequel.....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck dark2donut2 is a fucking moron.

Hey dummy. There are about 4,000 degree granting colleges and universities in the United States. All normal bachelor's or associate's degrees require some kind of basic English and/or writing classes. Getting a job as an English professor somewhere is not that difficult for someone with experience and talent.

And having two kids together does mean they are tied together raising them.

But besides all of that the author doesn't say in the story that this guy is moving away anywhere. He'll likely find a townhouse or condo somewhere, file for divorce, and move on with his life.

As for the ex BF? My guess is that after it comes out what really happened? That it was him who beat lover boy so badly...that the slut wife had been fucking Bobby for 4 years. Had been cheating like a cheap whore? My guess is that her family...her brothers and her parents aren't gonna be too happy with her OR boyfriend Bobby.

My guess is that Daddy and a few brothers are going to have a conversation with Bobby boy and make it clear they have not appreciated his role in the demise of their daughter's marriage. Maybe Bobby would be better off running a backhoe or front end loader up Alabama way? Or maybe over in Louisiana? I'm pretty sure they ain't gonna sanction Bobby together now with their daughter/sister. And if Bobby messes with the father of their grandchildren? Makes them orphans? I'm pretty sure that'll be the last anyone hears of Bobby. He'll end up compacted underneath their next large mono-pour foundation job.

This is an excellent story. Of what happens often with women who cannot figure out what the fuck they want out of life.

And that's not a misogynistic remark. It's the truth today in America. Women have all of this social pressure to chose a good man. A meek sensitive guy.. The guy with the college degree...fancy clothes...good future. To make a good life for kids and a family. Appear to the world to be happy.

When often what a woman really wants is adventure and the cave man. A guy who revs her engine. Gets her going. Who fucks her and excites her. Takes her places.

But society...friends, education, women's movement, extended family, church and civic organizations are all pressuring her to find the good guy.

And when most women are 20 or 21? They don't have a fucking clue what they want or need for the next 30 to 40 years. Not a fucking clue.

They marry the bad boy who excites her? And he cheats. Or can't remain gainfully employed. Or is abusive. Or just never grows up? Then they want the good guy.

They marry the good guy and have it all. A devoted partner who adores her. Is a great dad. Good provider. Hard worker. And then she gets bored, and wants the bad boy.

I'm not saying men in their 20s always have it figured out. But shit. Most men are pretty fully formed by the time they are 25. Know what they want to do. Are working towards a career. School. Training. And they simply want someone to love and be happy with.

Of all the divorces I know of in the past 15 years? 8 out of 10 of them were initiated or filed by the wives looking to get out for some reason or another. And thinking about them all? Nearly all were because the men...from heavy equipment operators to attorneys...didn't change. They were just themselves. They got up and went to work every day. Paid the bills. Were boring. And the women? Seems like they wanted a change? Or were restless? Or "fell out of love"? Or cheated? Or some way justified they had to get out "to be happy".

I'm telling you it's a trend...that will make men stop wanting to ever get married in the future.

I'm going to warn my 9 year old son when he's 17 to 18...don't get married. No need to marry at all. Or wait until he's in his 30s. Get to know lots of women and be careful. Live with a woman for minimum 2 to 3 years before you decide to marry. And ALWAYS have a prenupt. Always.

Modern marriage just has zero benefit to most men beyond the sexual component. And based on my experience? Most women after the first few years can live just fine for years without regular sex no matter how hard you try romance. Vacations. Toys. Counseling. So why would you need to make any commitment beyond 2 or 3 years? When it gets stale? You both move on to the next person.

The woman character in this story really didn't want her husband to stay. Her actions at the family party showed that. And she didn't once ask him to stay. Didn't say "I'm so sorry" nor beg his forgiveness. She gets home and basically continues to call him a pussy.

She'll be married and divorced 3 or 4 more times before she's a 50 year old used up slut that everybody in town has taken for a ride.

Her grown kids will only tolerate her and their spouses will role their eyes everytime she shows up to family gatherings with the next moron. Kids and spouses will just hope she doesn't spend too much time around their grandkids.

The rest of her family will grow weary of hearing about her "exploits" around town. Tired of the occasional calls from the police asking them to come bail her out of her latest DUI arrest. She'll never be happy. And she'll be a mess for the rest of her life. You've all seen it a thousand times in your own lives. The stupid slut who just keeps looking for the next magical fuck from some random hot guy. And acts proud of her decisions while secretly wishing she could go back and unfuck the big dicked ex BF and have her happy life back.

Meanwhile the professor will spend a decade helping to raise his kids. He'll go through a string a quality strange around the Univeristy campus. Finding it hard to trust any woman again. He'll watch his ex-wife drift from loser to loser. Making a mess of her life. And it'll occasionally hurt. But time heals.

And eventually he'll meet the new geology intern working on her PhD at a faculty party. She'll be 5 or 6 years younger. Divorced with a 10 year old son. And little by little they'll get closer. And eventually get together. And he'll be happy again.

And then his ex will be the one really hurting...maybe at the wedding of her oldest. She'll be standing at the reception. And will suddenly realize the drunk loser with the beer belly and bollo tie she brought pales in comparison to her ex-husband. And the loss and regret will hit her as she watches him dance and laugh with his new woman. Realizing she misses the way he used to dance and smile with her like that.

That's the rest of the story I imagine when I read works like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2darkdonuts2 is stupid. GD brain cant make sex exciting w/o other stuff, decent equip, a basic level of intelligence (which the slut didnt have), sex is weird and it takes 2 to work the "magic" to make it better than "well another orgasm for me and 3 for her, i do be de man even if i needed my tongue and fingers and fisting, never orgasmed from my dick and never screamed just panted and moaned a little, never knew if the moan was despair at boring sex and if the pants were cuz i was resting on her." Bad pairing, why did the cunt marry him if the sex sucked and if his weinie was sub par, even "love" won't compensate for that. She made a bad choice pain. Women as a sex are evil lying actors who dont seem to realize that they arent entitled to a perfect dream life, ,the cunts ruin everything they touch, manipulate etc and don't seen to ever realize that men cant read their deviant minds and rarely ever catch their subtle hints, innuendoes that they think are clear as day, expressing their thoughts needs wants wishes. The old adage? that women shld be chained to a house allowing them access only to bedroom kitchen and toilet had a lot of good sense to it. I too wld like to know how they make out but were i him , I'd leave that area/ state. rk

brookis103x has some cogent critiques. the bitch was sp[oiled by dadyy and felt entitled to whatever she wanted

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

These silly commenters are ridiculous assuming this is a story about real people. Unbelievable.

The story is too pathetic for my taste, and somehow unfinished. It begs a sequel.

Here is why:

1. English literature college jobs are hard to get and therefore this character would be unlikely to move out of Jax.

2. Two kids is another anchor to keep them (female and male character) interacting.

This opens opportunity for "Bobby" character for a revenge. That part of the story needs closure.

All in all, not a bad story, just overly melodramatic and way too fatalistic. "You cannot do sex with me but you scream with him" type of nonsense. The main sex organ is BRAIN. Meaning, sex can always change as brain works on it. There is nothing fatalistic about that, it is simply "Panta Rhei" categorical imperative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like to see a sequel to this. The fallout from the divorce. Her family's reaction to finding out the weak husband beat the hell out of the bulky boyfriend. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do females think after the wedding day their husbands need to fight for them still. Unfortunately, its them there wife that 'puts out' with other males to the point they still expect them to fight for them when its them that should be fighting for their morals so they do not get to close to others. It say "It was not me, what did you do."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Very good Story . I would have left her also . My Teacher at the Dojo I belong to says it is better to walk away most of the time then just beat up someone . My Teacher and I sit and do nothing but realize what we want in life . He is happily married to My cousin but as he told me he was not a Virgin when they got married . My Best friend was in the Marines and I am so glad he made it back alive . But even he said that he agreed with My Master that it takes more guts to walk away when you are dealt a losing hand .

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and well written, one of the best that I've read on here and damm heartbreaking.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Nailed the truth, right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch wasn't worth it.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Sbrooks103x said it all

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Wow, this was rally rough. It left soo many questions open. It hurt,... for hm...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"at least fighting him will show her that you care enough to fight for her." - Once he asks her to marry him, and especially after they get married, if he has to fight for her, he's already lost. SHE should be the one fighting by telling others to fuck off.

\

"I'm just her daddy. I can't get in the middle of this," - That's bull shit. He should be telling her that that's not the way she was raised, and that a DECENT woman shows her husband true respect.

\

"I was drinking, you know that." - That COULD explain the initial behavior, but not the total disrespect when he called her on it.

\

"he's still in love with me." - All the more reason not to encourage him. It's not fair to Bobby! It makes him think that he has a chance.

\

"Should I be jealous of every woman you were ever with before me?" - No, but she should if he was dirty dancing with one of them.

\

Someone said check DNA, but I believe both kids are older than four, and I believe Bpbby that that's how long they've been fucking.

\

An anonymous comment said that she wasn't that good a fuck either. I think that might be true, Given how bored she was with their sex, she couldn't have been that exciting in bed herself.

\

As another anonymous said, if he stayed close to his kids, Bobby is going to get revenge.

\

Sometimes the wife stays with the more educated man for the money, but that's apparently not true here. She used to be in love with Bobby, he still rocks her world in bed, and can provide for her more or less as well as Lyle, so why stay with Lyle?

\

I was just reading a older comment of mine, and it's still true. If she "needed" Bobby's sex. why not keep it discreet instead of letting Bobby paw her in front of everybody?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Love it Great story I just think there should be a chapter 2 (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poor kids.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

DQS mastered the unrequited love kinds of stories. Men who love women who DON'T love them equally back. This was his first classic one published here. And yet another really stupid woman/wife. One who didn't try very hard to be a good wife to her husband in bed where it really does count for men. She must have faked it pretty good at first for him to actually propose. Then didn't even try anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fanbloodytasric!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

What do you say to a woman like that? There is nothing you can say. I was married to one for 13 years, thank god she divorced me because then I met a woman with four kids that loved me, for 40 years before she passed.And all the kids still love me today.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining -- need I say more? 5*

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

I’m very sad. I always look for reconcillation and a happy ending. I guess...no, make that I know it’s because of something that happened in my past.

Well done, good plot and well written. I know if a story brings out a reaction such as me being sad at the ending, it’s all those things I said in the last sentence, just before this one,

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Mr. Steele, I'm not sure if you read comments from Literotica any more, but wow... just wow. 5 stars, but only because I can't give you 6.

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

Excellent story . Awesomely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So well written but damn am I sad now

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

A well written and excellent storey, but I hated it. ⭐️

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

. Well written, this is my second time through, but I dislike endings that leave you hanging and I have learned this author relies on them like a crutch.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Held my attention, interesting story, good character development, no fluff ... 5 stars.

I do not understand how so many people can be so critical.

They must be great authors themselves !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nixrox: violence always gets a zero. What an idiot. You must be one of those cowardly pea-brains that excuse their lack of spine by proudly proclaiming, "I am better than you because I'm above it all and violence never solved anything." What a stupid bastard you are.

.

Violence solved the slavery issue in the US, vicious attacks by Germany in WW1, Nazi's and the horrors perpetrated by the Japanese in WW2, etc. Gawd, I'm glad I'm not part of your family. I grew up secure knowing that my Dad would fight to the death to protect his 5 children and wife. You? Don't make me laugh. I'll bet the ONLY person you'd fight for is yourself, because nothing else in the world holds more value than your own life.

.

I notice, from your favorites, that you really love the incest stories. Don't you realize how incest ruins children in the real world? You must be a pathetic pedophile, wanting to see kids have sex with their parents. Or do you admit these stores aren't real? So any writer could kill a dozen men in a story and it wouldn't mean a thing. Just like reading an incest story while you pound your pud, doesn't necessarily mean you're a pedo. But you might be.

.

Get over yourself, you sound like a damn fool with your "anti-violence in stories" bullshit. These are fictional stories, not real life. Go make something of yourself, you pathetic Karen. You're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you. "Those that fail to learn to from History, are doomed to repeat it." Putz.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Probably the third time I've read this over the years. I've resisted making it a favorite because I don't like the ending. But I just can't put it off any longer.

It begs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“Violence always gets a ZERO”?! What the hell does that even mean?! Jeez, I guess there really are people in the world who only see things in black or white, with no shades of gray, no colors at all. Oh well. I think it’s a good story. Not great but still pretty good. I do agree that the ending was abrupt and left questions, Overall, though, it’s a pretty good story. 4⭐️s.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Somehow I don't think the ending fits the rest. She fucked around for 4 years but only for sex. Doesn't it mean she loves him in a twistrd way?

Just letting him go when he've prooven his more a "man" then she thought? Something is wrong here.

If it had ended with wild sex it would have been much better.

This story really needs a next chapter.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - I really did not like this story. Violence always gets a ZERO. However, the rest of the story gets a 5.

Besides I think the MC should have gotten DNA tests on the boys, just to make sure they really were his. I think that another couple of pages would have been great, if they were NOT his boys. Then look at all the courtroom drama that would have been unleashed, to sort out that mess. I also gave you the 1 star to reduce your average score as a means of encouraging you to reduce the violence.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories, and I've read a lot of them.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

One more chapter please?

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

A superbly written storey, but I hated it, the bitch fucked around on him for 4 years. 2 ⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous