Moments of Foreign Pleasure

Story Info
Two couples enjoy an evening in a hot tub.
6.3k words
4.21
15.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Moments of Foreign Pleasure

It was a quieter night at the resort. The holiday season was nearing the end and a new week had begun with the weather forecasted to hold out and remain warm, not overbearingly hot. It was clear that autumn was approaching, spells of rain having already blown through but leaving the air fresher than before. Only those with no children, or retirees wanting to take in the scenery and not have the tumult of families and children all around, were now on the site, a variety of campervans parked with enough space between them to make you believe that you were all but alone. You could park under the trees or along a boundary at the top of the slope and take in the Provence scenery beyond.

'We've picked just the right time to be here,' Ralph smiled, casting an approving glance at his wife. 'You've caught the sun and your hair looks just wonderful!' He held out his cocktail glass in a toast to her. 'To my beautiful wife and lover, Audrey.'

His woman looked so darned good in her revealing white tank top and jeans, bangles and bracelets on each wrist, dangly earrings that swayed with every movement of her head, and a colourful bandana tying back and covering her sandy blonde hair. Their weeks out in the sun had turned it into a golden crown. She always tanned so beautifully and he was proud of her; of how Audrey kept her slender figure. It was the result of a carefully managed diet, not too much alcohol, lots of exercise, and an adventurous spirit in and out of bed.

'To my darling husband,' she smiled and touched his glass with hers. 'We're here at this time of year to save money, but that never stops you and your ideas. So, what adventures have you got in mind for us tonight?'

She leaned across the narrow table, her breasts pressing against its edge, to kiss him and he could not keep from sliding the backs of his fingers over her cleavage, gripping her necklace to maintain the kiss, a moment's swirl of their tongues in the other's mouth.

'Let's take these drinks down to the hot tubs...they have some set aside in a secluded spot, for those who dip in the nude. It's what you like doing.'

'As you do,' she answered with a playful tap on his arm.

'I'm not the only one who likes doing that. Come on, bathrobe at the ready! I'll mix some more cocktail out of the fridge and put it in a thermos and take it with us.'

'Good idea but don't go thinking I'll drink too much and you get away with things and become improper.'

'As if I would!

'Yes, you would!' She laughed and skipped away from him.

Audrey went into the confined space of the bedroom, set at the back of the campervan, its luxurious fitting -out something that Ralph had been willing to pay for. He'd sold out his businesses and taken early retirement and decided to take a month-long tour of Europe and see how far they got or chose to go before it was time to think of the journey home. But that was still some weeks away.

'Think you can keep off me until we're in that tub?' she laughed softly as Ralph held her to him and she threaded her fingers with his for an instant. 'Let's hope we have it to ourselves, seeing how late it is.'

They didn't. When they arrived, passed through the high timber screen that kept people from looking in, they soon saw that they would not be alone.

'There goes our plan,' Ralph muttered before he greeted Felix and Klara Berger, a couple younger than they were but none of them had made an issue of that. They had gotten along the previous day and had made nothing of the fact that they had first met at the nude pool, then on the secluded part of the beach, the resort set aside each year for nudists and sun lovers that broke the mould of the majority of people they catered for.

'Hello again!' Ralph said jovially enough. 'We've hiked through the woods and spent time by the pool...we wanted a rest after driving most of yesterday to get here.'

'Well, you have caught the sun,' Klara said admiringly, her English heavily accented but surprisingly good. She said it on looking at Audrey with renewed interest in her eyes. 'We wanted to spend some special moments in the water of the tub. I like to feel the bubbles, don't you?'

Ralph laughed. They seemed to have something in common, or an interest in living it out under the stars, the only light now coming from under the bubbling waters of the tub. 'We had that idea too!'

They all dropped their robes on the slatted sun benches spread around the deck, before stepping slowly into the water, Audrey gripping his outstretched hand, as much for reassurance that it was safe as to bond with him as they took stock of the company they were in. Usually, she is self-conscious about her appearance but tonight, after the initial shock of them not being alone had passed, she began to relax, feeling more at ease to be naked with two people they scarcely knew but who shared a similar pursuit.

'Don't be embarrassed,' Felix smiled, looking at each of them in turn, 'or is this something new to you?'

'No, it's not,' Ralph answered curtly. 'We were just hoping to be alone....'

'Then the four of us can be alone together,' Felix grinned, and they all laughed a little nervily as they sat against the side of the tub on the narrow ledge and chatted, Felix making no secret of his interest in Audrey and giving her more than just a casual look as they spoke of the first thing to come to mind. Klara kept looking at them with a big wondering smile on her slender, tanned, face, her hair hanging limply onto her shoulders. She kept shifting to reach for the drink's tumbler she had placed at the hot tub's edge, the faint outline of her bikini top, paler triangles with her nipples at their centre, to be seen.

'Here, try some of our drink,' Audrey suggested, 'Ralph makes a wicked cocktail.' She smiled at him and he grabbed the large thermos and poured out four measures. 'Be careful, sip slowly...it's got a kick like a mule!'

Ralph shifted along the ledge to sit next to Klara, Felix sitting on the other side of her.

'Share, try this with me, and see if you like it,' Ralph coaxed, pressing against Klara and offering his glass to her lips.

'I like us being friendly,' Klara chuckled, pressing her thigh against his and stroking it, teasingly close to his prick. She sipped while holding his look into her eyes. 'What else do you two want to share, I wonder?'

They were settling into the mood, sipped on their drinks, shared them and they began to laugh as the conversation bubbled between them, just as the warm water worked its magic on them all. Ralph surprised Felix when he told him he had taken early retirement and that he and Audrey were making a short tour in the hired campervan that cost them a fortune but offered the comfort and some space that they needed.

'Get me some iced water, would you Felix...please?' Klara asked, leaning across Ralph and deliberately brushing his skin with her breast, a hand sliding over his thigh, unseen, under the water.

'Steady, Klara,' he murmured, a thrill coursing through his groin. He then felt Audrey's hand slide over his neck and turned to see her soft smile at him, the pout of a kiss suggesting that she was getting into the mood that was being set.

'Go with him, love...so Klara and I can talk. Okay?'

'Sure, and we'll do the same and see where it takes us.'

He noticed Felix's strong, broad-shouldered bulk and the toned physique of a young man. He was pleased that he compared well despite their age differences and now looked at what he packed, couldn't keep from stealing a look at the younger man's flaccid cock and the sway of his low-hanging balls as he walked up the steps of the tub. He paused for a moment, near Audrey, with his balls dangling a few inches above the water. Out of the corner of his eyes, Ralph noticed Audrey glance at what Felix would bring before she quickly averted her gaze.

'You want some of that, don't you?' Ralph kissed, pressing his lips to her ear as he passed her, leaning down to do so.

'And you don't, and with her?' she smiled wickedly and pouted her lips.

To see Audrey's look on Felix made his cock twitch and aroused the knot of longing for her, for both women who now sat looking up at them as they stood naked at the edge of the tub, slipping on their bath robes before gathering up the empty glasses, some left by others. It had been a while since they had swapped, and he now realized that the evening would change from what had been planned. Two could so easily become four. Shapely as she was, Klara couldn't match what his woman brought to his sight, but he would play and enjoy doing so with her if the evening and then the night went that far.

'We go to the bar if you are ready?' Felix asked, watching him as Ralph tugged on his bathrobe and slipped his large-toed feet into leather sandals.

'Sure.' Ralph had seen him look at his crotch, at what he might bring to his woman who seemed to be interested in both him and his Audrey. He liked to show off and could not hide what he had. In the circumstances, it added to an increasing sense of anticipation. He would peg either woman, or both depending on how things played out.

They strolled over the winding path through the stunted pines and to the bar, those seated there paying them little attention, Many were in swimming costumes, the lights of the pool making the water look an inviting azure blue.

Felix ordered, slicking back his wavy brown hair that clung to his scalp, wet from the dip under the water of the tub as he coaxed Klara to frolic, but his woman had refused to do so.

'Have you and Audrey been here before?' he soon asked, his order placed and paid for.

'We're on a tour and it's the first time we've come this far south. We'll move on in a day or two.'

'This is our third time here. The place is so relaxed about nudity so long as you keep to the areas set aside for people like us We like to play too, if you understand?'

'Sure, I understand.' Ralph couldn't keep from chuckling. 'We don't make a habit of it, but perhaps you and Klara caught us in the right mood. We'll have to see, won't we?'

'Yes, and we are glad to do that!' Ralph saw him smirk as if there was something else on his mind that he wanted to let go of. 'I think your wife...I think that Audrey is an attractive woman, really hot...and with a nice figure.'

'For a woman of her age, you mean?'

'No, I don't mean that, Ralph. I'd like to get together with her, that is what I mean by 'hot'...desirable as you would say in your correct English.'

Why not just say that you want to fuck her? Ralph paused and sought to be casual in his reply. 'I think she's all of that and so much more. I tell her often enough, believe me.'

'I do...but sometimes a woman likes to hear it from someone else, like when they are on holiday...and you relax, throw away your concerns.'

'Your inhibitions, you mean, and being naked in a hot tub with others is just the place.' The younger man beside him certainly had his confident and direct ways of speaking his mind; also, what he wanted from their meeting up again.

'I would like to be with her, so tell her. My Klara likes to go with others...'my diversions' she calls them.'

'And so,' Ralph asked on taking the tray off the counter and they began to wend their way back to their women, 'that's why we're here getting water. The women can talk too...about whether your fantasy can be made real.'

He had often fantasized about watching his wonderful and attractive wife being fucked by another man, and it had only been in the last two years that imagining such a thing became a reality but infrequently pursued, a drunken New Year's Eve party becoming a reckless sex party. That night of orgiastic debauchery had taken him to a new place, emotionally. It had felt that something had been stolen from him, but Audrey had loved his doubts away and had not made light of it. They would be particular about whom they shared the heat with, the next time it happened, and so far on their journey, it hadn't. 'I'm with my only man, and always will be.'

'I'll tell her,' he went on and decided to make up a story, 'but I don't think you stand much of a chance. I've always wanted to see her do someone else but she refuses to entertain the idea. Klara has a great body too but tell her to look after it like Audrey does with hers. Seeing her makes me want to take her...even with you two around.'

'Then we play, Ralph.'

They laughed, Felix staring purposefully beside him as the two women were soon seen talking, lying close together on the edge of the tub.

'I feel that way about Klara too. She's hot and just looking at her gets my blood going.' Ralph noticed him tug at the front of his bathrobe. 'We swap, discover other people sometimes, and when they are right, as young as us or older.'

'Well, you're with two older ones tonight.'

''They're the ones... special ones', we said that to each other, Klara and I, last night when we first met you.'

'Audrey and I had other plans...'

'But they can change.'

'Yes, Felix, they can change, and only if our women want that.' He had felt the thrill aroused by Klara's touch as they sat next to each other on the hot tub's ledge, and now he had heard that she was a young woman given to being pegged by other men in front of Felix. 'I'm not sure I envy you two, how you live sometimes.'

'It works for us, Ralph.'

He had nothing to say in reply to that and they had returned to their women who were to be seen sitting next to each other on the edge of the tub, Klara touching Audrey's tribal-style braided leather necklace; the aquamarine beads, along with a coin pendant threaded onto it, to be seen hanging between her still pert breasts.

'You two seem to be getting along,' Felix grinned as they both shrugged off their robes, Audrey looking at them and reaching out to draw Ralph down beside her.

'Is that so?' he asked, leaning in to kiss her and Audrey smoothing a hand over his thigh and gently wrapping her fingers around his penis. 'We're where we are with this, now, aren't we?'

'Yes, and it's been a while since we did things differently. Do you mind if we do that?' she asked and looked wide-eyed at him.

'Not if you don't.'

Audrey gripped his shoulder as he stood in the water, his back to her and they watched as Felix waded over to Klara and to then kiss her thighs, his hand gently caressing her shapely legs as she lay back, rested on her elbows, and looked down at him. A soft smile was to be seen teasing the corners of her mouth.

'We talked about this, Audrey and I,' she now confessed, 'how we could get on together.'

'I will start on you, Klara my darling,' Felix kissed as if they were alone.

He had moved to stand between her legs and had leaned forward and kissed her tummy, tugging on the small silver button piercing to be seen there. He kissed and licked his way down to the narrow strip of downy hair marking her pussy's lips. They had yet to fully open and reveal her pink folds.

'Aieee Felix!' Klara exclaimed. 'Stop!'

He lifted his head and smiled. 'You know you love it!'

He soon resumed claiming her, but this time Klara let him lick and finger her for a couple of minutes before she told him to stop again. He came up for air and kissed her belly again, this time tonguing her navel before he went back down between her legs.

'Oh, go on then!' Klara gasped as her husband's tongue resumed its claims upon her and she gripped his head to guide him. 'We can't keep our friends waiting, can we?'

Ralph glanced at Audrey who was watching Felix perform oral sex on Klara's pussy, her fingers parting the lips and a look of pleasure in her eyes. Audrey remained seated uncomfortably close to the action and smiled nervously, unsure if she should be enjoying being the voyeur.

'In a moment, perhaps?' she murmured as Ralph sought to coax her and join in the fun. Her eyes seemed to be fixed on what was happening right beside her, Klara lying back with her eyes closed and shuddering from all that Felix was arousing in her.

'I think now is our moment, darling,' Ralph kissed, looking into her eyes as his hands coaxed Audrey to part her legs before he slid between them. She was hesitant at first but what was so energetically being played out beside her inflamed the senses.

'Go on, start me off!'

Ralph dipped his head and kissed the smooth skin of her belly, slid his tongue over her slit, and began to flick and dart his tongue tip over her pussy's lips, to poke deep into her and excite her clit. He soon began to taste her as Audrey's love juices began to slick her pussy's lips and he heard her sighs, felt the grip of her fingers in his short hair, or her hands on his head, as she coaxed him to move over all that he could take between his lips.

'Is it as good as what I'm getting?' Klara gasped as she reached over the small space between them and ran her hands over Audrey's tummy, moving to close the space between them so that she could grip Audrey's jerking breasts as she writhed under the attention that Ralph brought to her.

'Yes, and you're getting to me!' Audrey lay back and felt Klara twist her body, enough, to offer kisses to her breasts and then her mouth before she too was obliged to lie back. 'This is crazy tub time!'

None of them were concerned about how it would look to anyone stumbling in upon them; to look at two guys eating out their women, performing acts that lasted for some minutes. The women were getting ready to be taken, Felix ahead of the game and kneeling by Klara's side and his fingers plumbing her in long sweeping and plunging strokes.

Felix looked across the space between them and saw what Ralph was now doing for his woman in caressing her pussy's lips, his fingers gliding smoothly in and out when. He grinned.

'How about it, we switch?' he mouthed and nodded at the two women who basked in the attention they were receiving at their man's hands.

Ralph nodded even as Felix deftly switched from fingering Klara and putting his fingers in Audrey. Ralph followed suit before they brushed against each other as they took up positions between the women's thighs, bent down to kiss them before switching. It was as if they were in a dance, a ballet, the two of them working their women and then only the one they had switched to, the women not seeming to feel any difference.

Felix had gotten his wish in claiming Audrey, the act of fingering her pussy seen as moments of foreplay that Ralph knew could only be ended in him fucking her. The women writhed, and had the attention of two men upon them, Klara shifting so that she could again have her leg brush against and over Audrey's, to reach out a hand to offer brushed caresses to her breasts and Audrey doing the same.

And then the two women realized that another man was between their legs and pursuing oral pleasures, the caresses of hands switching and joining those that they sought to pursue.

'My man is good...enjoy it,' Klara said across the narrowest of spaces between them until she shifted and her shoulder brushed Audrey's. 'They can do it and we can go where we want with this, can't we?'

'Yes, I suppose we can.' Audrey looked balefully at Ralph as he lifted away from tasting Klara, his nose and lips slicked with her wetness. 'I've...we've...we've never gone this far before!'

'And we can stop if...if that's what you want?'

'I'll go with it for a while...if you do.'

'And I love you, no matter what,' Ralph smiled in reassurance before Klara demanded his renewed attention upon her. She pulled on his hair and lifted her hips off the ledge as she buried his face against her slicked heat. She writhed beneath him, squeezed her legs together, and shuddered as he brought her on. He was acutely aware of Audrey's movements, the brush of her leg against his shoulder as Felix devoured her, his hands pushing her legs up until they rested on his shoulders and he spread his mouth over her pussy, was sure to be tongue-fucking her without any reprieve.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12