Moments of Foreign Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

'Go on...go on stranger!' Audrey yelped, lying back on the edge of the tub and clutching at him as best she could. 'We'll get to you guys soon enough!'

'How we will do that!' Klara cried out in agreement, one hand reaching out and again caressing Audrey's breasts, her fingers circling their nipples and tugging on them, coaxing Audrey to do the same for her.

'Sorry...sorry Ralph!' she moaned in pleasure from what both Klara and Felix did for her.

'Let go, I'll still love you!' Ralph replied, lifting his face from Klara's pussy and seeing the contentment on his wife's face, the fluttering of her eyelids. He saw how Felix's hands were caressing her thighs, slowly getting closer to her sweetness; then how he slipped two fingers slowly into her and worked Audrey gently but purposefully. She groaned words of encouragement as a younger man took her for his pleasure, her hands tugging on her nipples as Felix devoured her.

'Pay attention to me!' Klara demanded, pulling on Ralph's hair and kissing him. She squirmed as his hands clutched her breasts and pinched on her nipples before they trailed down her body and his fingers entered her up to the knuckles; circled and teased the walls of her cunt as his tongue flickered once more. The older guy, she thought, knew what to do with his mouth and fingers, and she had yet to feel what he brought and wanted. 'Yes, you can do me like that!'

Ralph had gazed across at Audrey and had seen how Felix was taking her with his flickering and probing tongue; how Audrey responded by lifting her legs and resting them again on his shoulders to give him better access. She writhed and clamped on him, arched her back, and gasped out encouragement to the young man.

'In the water!' Klara gasped and moved from under him, slithering past him into the water, dipped underneath it, and sliding her hands up his body before she embraced him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and shared in deepening French kisses, Ralph's hand coaxing her to put her legs about his waist so that she could feel the domed tip of his penis rub over her pussy's lips, to linger at her opening, his hips moving just to let its domed tip caress and tease her. 'Later, maybe later!'

She clung to him, loved to feel his hands grip her buttocks as fingers teased and slicked her openings, how he bent to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. The guy was older, but Ralph knew what to do in pleasuring her. A wildness seemed to lurk underneath the appearance of control.

Audrey reached out to them, her eyes smouldering with passion aroused by Felix's continued attention upon her. 'Use your mouth on him, my Ralph loves that!'

'Sit on the edge,' Klara kissed, but Ralph need no encouragement. Klara soon stood between his legs, trailed kisses and licks, sucked on his skin as she made her way slowly, in tantalizingly slow progress until she grasped the hard shaft of his penis with one hand while her other moved down to caress his balls, to knead his sac and move his balls like a pair of dice in her fingers. Klara needed no encouragement from his hands on her head, for she soon licked the domed tip or ran her tongue all over it, before she finally took him deep into her mouth.

'Go on, girl!' Ralph groaned as Klara aroused pulsing, raging sensations of pleasure. He leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed the view of her working him and what she did. He felt Audrey's hand stroke his arm before she gripped his hand. 'It's okay isn't it?'

She nodded as they held the other's look, lay close and almost touching as they were being voraciously pleasured by a young and sexy couple. They watched, as if spellbound, as Klara's head kept on bobbing up and down on his shaft as it arced out from the mat of hair on his belly and groin. Audrey stopped Felix in his claims upon her, driven on by the sight of another woman claiming her man. Audrey leaned over and put her mouth on his penis as Klara licked and sucked on his balls, kneading them between her agile fingers.

'This something else...so crazy and new!' he gasped, the sensations of two women working him unlike anything that he had done and with Audrey present. She moved away, enough, to allow Felix to resume his claims upon her, his actions soon making her moan in delight as her warm mouth pleasured her man. 'I want just you, darling...just you now!'

Felix took to Klara. He needed no prompting to do that and Ralph felt he was near to cumming but wanted to share that moment with Audrey.

'Be with me,' he soon kissed as Audrey responded in ways that they hadn't experienced for some time, their cavorting with Felix and Klara heightening the pleasure to be found in each other.

They were hot, burned with unrequited sexual desire and Ralph lowered Audrey onto the deck and kissed her as one hand trailed touches over her body, traced her ribcage, then the flattened roundness of her breasts and hard nipples, before he probed her pussy, his fingers slicking up and down her pussy's lips and probing. He knew that she wanted him to finally be inside her, the whole purpose of their evening interrupted by Klara and Felix.

'Come in me...come in me, darling!' she groaned, wanting to feel him fill her wet heat, to wrap her pussy's muscles around her man's shaft, and to work him.

'You're the only one for me...the only real one,' he kissed as he slowly pushed the large domed tip of his penis against her pussy's lips before they parted and he slipped in, easily now, and until he could go no further. He had her feel its presence so deep in her accepting body, Audrey's thighs now in the crooks of his arms as he began to move and for them to feel that they had again become one and had melted together.

'I know that...I know that,' Audrey panted as Ralph fucked her deep. She looked down to see how they were joined and then gazed across at Klara who had finally taken her mouth off Felix's cock. Audrey saw how thick Felix was, but not longer than her man, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Audrey stared at them, reached out to touch Klara, then Felix who then leaned over to kiss her, swirling his tongue deep into her mouth as she panted, felt Ralph's hot breath on her skin when Felix moved away. She wanted to see the two of them fucking as Ralph took her. 'Go on, let me see you two!'

'I want that too!'

Klara pushed Felix back onto the deck and straddled him, lowering herself onto his swollen shaft as his entry made her eyes roll back in pleasure. She had sunk down and now Felix moved to kiss Audrey as his wife rode him, and Ralph brought her on; Klara's hand pressing into the small of his back, her touches and Audrey's jerking claims making him judder.

'Liebchen...liebchen!' Klara panted as she rose and fell on him, Felix's questing and clamping hands not deterring her as she sank and he was buried in her pussy. She started to slowly ride him up and down, rocking to and fro, her breasts heaving, her eyes half closed in passion, their dark pubic hair meshing together. Audrey and Ralph pursued their pleasure, urged on by the sight of the couple beside them; the snatched kisses and caresses to another's body not interrupting the chase to an orgasm, timed perhaps for all of them to share. 'We share this, Audrey...we share these wonderful moments with you.'

Klara had leaned away from Felix, was stretched almost beyond enduring but she grasped hold of Audrey's breasts, one then the other, Audrey lifting her head to meet the kiss of a woman as her husband pegged her, the rhythm slower and sensual. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and her breaths came quickly as the two of them kissed and fondled each other in front of their men.

Ralph looked on in dismay. He had never seen Audrey become so lost in the sharing of her body with others. It had not even been a part of his wildest and most destructive dreams, and he now wondered how the night, so incredible thus far, would end.

'Did you expect any of this and with us?' Felix asked, looking at Audrey, before he reached out to caress her breasts. Audrey soon shifted, enough, to meet his kisses.

'No!'

'And there is more, I promise.'

Soon Felix lifted his wife off his cock and had her kneel on the deck with her ass in the air. He positioned himself behind her and slipped his erection into her from behind, pushing himself into her. They began to move together, increasing the speed and intensity and soon his balls were slapping against her buttocks.

'I'm still here, darling...here with you,' Ralph kissed but she soon turned away; moved to allow Ralph to begin eating her out again while she watched Felix and Klara rutting, the sway of Klara's breasts stilled as Audrey reached out claim them. Klara moved closer and leaned forward to kiss her as Audrey caressed and pinched her hard nipples, leaning over still more so that Audrey's tongue could lick and swirl over her nipples.

The four of them were now deeply involved in sharing the heat, Audrey squirming, raising her hips, and pressing her shaven mound against his lips and face. Ralph knew that she was close to cumming but he slowed down and wanted to enjoy these wrecking moments of abnormality a whole lot longer. He moved between Audrey and Klara, lay down, gripping his erection in one hand and reaching out to draw Klara down onto it, her lips clamping and easing as she lowered her mouth and rose, swirled her tongue and he felt her body jerk as Felix plumbed her in a slow rhythm, grunting with effort.

'Just me, now, Klara!' Felix commanded, his voice deep and lustful, and he was soon buried deep once more, his wife rocking and swaying as he found her.

'Go on then!' she yelped in response, knowing what he wanted, now that they had reached the point of no return. Even with the soft bubbling sounds of the tub, the others could hear the tempo of his movements, the slap of his balls against his wife's buttocks.

'Listen to her, darling!' Audrey exclaimed and pulled Ralph to her, gripped his penis, and made him push deep into her, and move, to caress her clit and pubic bone with the energy and athleticism she knew her man possessed. 'Can you still hold on?'

'I want to with all that's happening!' he gasped in reply. 'Jeez, what now?'

Klara had been watching them, as his cock, now glistening with Audrey's juices moved in and out of her, past soft, swollen pussy lips. He had been close to ejaculating, the tension in his belly and balls on the point of overwhelming him and he had pulled out and knelt between Audrey's thighs. Now, with surprising agility, Klara turned enough so that she could lean down and take him into her mouth, to taste Audrey's love juices and lick them with her swirling tongue.

'Oh Ralph...you wonder...that tastes so good...so good,', she yelped, her breaths halting as Felix took her in a wild frenzy that neither of them could control. 'I love you, woman!'

'I know you do...Felix!' she was floating on what felt like a sea of pleasure.

Ralph moved his head down to taste again his wife's beautiful cunt and began to lick her again. This time he wasn't going to tease her. He slicked and flickered his tongue up and down the length of her lips, pushed it up inside of her, and then up and around her erect clit. He sucked insistently, swirled his tongue around it, and kept on flickering and tormenting her in this way.

Then Ralph felt her begin to reach her peak, her body shuddering against his face as her orgasm sent snaps of pleasure rushing through her body. Klara too had been pushed over the edge at the sight and sound of them, for she began to buck her hips wildly and to claim Felix's driving prick.

'Yes...yes...oh...yes!' she gasped in a drawn-out groan, her body shuddering in response to every bolt of semen that Felix expelled into her. She clung to him and silenced her cries against his mouth.

'Let me have some of that!' Audrey demanded, tugging on his head until Ralph stopped fingering her. She wanted her orgasm to be brought on by being taken, to have Ralph plumb her body as she watched Felix and Klara pursue every moment of pleasure.

She urged her man on, fucked like crazy and he made her feel fantastic and as one with him. She would only go so far with others; her man was the only one she would allow to ejaculate and fill her. Foreplay and sharing were of no lasting importance; being filled with your man's cum created a bond like no other and she would never feel, or allow that, with another man.

'Darling...you darling, you've got me there...at...at last!'

Ralph groaned and shuddered, did so in response to the rushes of pleasure, the gnaw of completion in his penis and sac as he expelled wad after wad of his semen into his wife's accepting and demanding body. They were as one again.

They relaxed, sat against each other and kissed, fondled breasts and flaccid dicks, stroked aching thighs, and brushed fingers over the swollen lips of pussy's or domed tips of penises still slicked with love juices and cum. They felt no shame, just the languor bestowed by what had been discovered. Felix was in thrall to Audrey, kissed her breasts, stroked and teased her nipples, a soft smile of pleasure seen on her lips as he did so, in front of Ralph. She remained excited and willing to succumb to his claims upon her.

Ralph felt uncommon excitement to see another man so involved with her. He had shot his loads in painful rushes of release brought on by the uncommon pleasure to be found in the company of others.

Audrey sensed that his eyes were on her and she gently pushed Felix away. 'Enough, we've done enough for one night.'

She moved to lie in Ralph's embrace as he sat against the screen wall that shielded the tub from anyone looking in She was on a high from the carnal delights discovered with a couple who were, still, all but strangers in every other respect. This was how swinging worked, it seemed. You loved, you enjoyed, and you gave of yourself, but you returned to your one true man, or woman.

It was no different now.

'Okay?' she asked. 'The evening went a little differently from what we had planned.'

'Yeah, it's okay, but I have you back again.'

'I never left you, darling, and I never will.' She reached up to pull him down for a kiss as he cupped one breast and simply held her to him, caressing her warm skin. 'Believe me, please?'

'I do.'

Ralph kissed his wife, gently and for some time, thinking that they still had two or three nights on the site, and in the area, before they moved on and discovered new delights and in whatever form they might take. Felix and Klara had caught them on a good night.

It would be quite a while before they pursued such wayward, rampant, pleasures again. They found enough with each other. They simply needed a diversion to prove that it was so.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12