Moments: Private Lives

Story Info
Love, sex and piss - happy days for the kinky young couples.
13.5k words
4.57
23k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

[This is a sequel to Moments: Three Nights, and is likewise an anthology of three individual short stories. As before, each story is a slice-of-life focusing on a different twentysomething couple with a different relationship dynamic. Melinda and Lena are in a committed lesbian relationship. Jamie and Tamara are best friends who have casual sex. Thorfinn and Aurora are brother and sister engaged in a secret love affair. Although the characters are all connected in some way to my Loving Aurora series (or to other upcoming stories), you can read the Moments anthologies as their own separate series.

Be warned, these stories involve fetishes such as pissing/watersports, free use, degradation, public sex and exhibitionism (plus of course incest for Thorfinn & Aurora's story). As usual, I like to interweave a bit of romance and character backstory with explicit sex and kink.

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

I: MELINDA & LENA -- Relief

Melinda sits at the kitchen table and looks out at the cloudy Friday afternoon sky as she sips a mug of herbal tea. A flock of birds is wheeling slowly over the slate rooftops of the neighbourhood, their formation constantly shifting and reforming. Mel finds the sight calming. She could watch those tiny specks dart back and forth for hours.

She has just come home from a short but quite intense working day. She's an assistant campaign coordinator for a small charitable foundation, running neighbourhood support programs for struggling families. She got enough done today to leave the office earlier than usual, so she could beat the traffic home. After weeks of working late almost every evening, slaving away on her latest outreach campaign, she feels it's the least she deserves.

Coming back so early means that, for once, she's home before her girlfriend. The high school where Lena teaches is on the other side of town. The school day is over now, but it'll still be a while before Lena gets in.

Relaxed though she is right now, Mel wants Lena back with her very badly. She can't wait for that little greeting kiss, and the slow, contemplative sex that will surely follow. With work so exhausting, they haven't had much time for lovemaking recently. Mel intends for that to be thoroughly rectified over the coming weekend.

She reaches for her phone and composes a message, savouring the fragrant aroma rising from her teacup. [i'm home now love. got back a bit early. how was your day?]

Lena answers moments later with a row of sad emoji.

[a tough one?] Mel texts.

[oh god today was NIGHTMARISH], Lena messages. [i had to take cry breaks between classes all afternoon]

[do you want to talk about it?]

Lena's next message is a wall of despairing text.

[Mel i could lecture you for hours. this morning the principal told me they're rearranging the French classes so i now have to teach an extra year group. starting in less than a week. i was so shocked i was shaking after the meeting. i have hardly any time to prep for it and the new class will be full of the worst behaved students in the whole school. these are the kids the other teachers tell horror stories about in the staff room, i have no idea how i would discipline them. when i told Cristina in the Spanish department some of the names she cringed and said 'good luck'. so i'll be spending the whole weekend drawing up lesson plans for a class that won't pay any attention. honestly i feel so unappreciated by this school, they treat languages as a complete afterthought and now they expect me to basically do twice as much work with no assistance. i'm actually trying not to cry on the bus typing this]

Mel pictures her poor, sweet, soft-spoken Lena trying to control a class of hardened teenage delinquents, her pleas for quiet unheard under a barrage of mocking laughter and verbal abuse. It's doubly upsetting because Lena has such a genuine passion for her subject. Her eyes always sparkle with enthusiasm when she talks of teaching a particularly gifted or receptive student. But of course the school won't care about that. To them, Lena is just another replaceable cog in the machine. Mel can't even imagine how crushing it must be to have all her hard work disregarded like this.

An idea pops suddenly into Mel's head, bringing with it a tingle of excitement. She can't fix Lena's working life. But she can definitely brighten up her Friday afternoon.

Mel taps at her phone keyboard. Through the window, she sees the birds are still spiralling across the sky. [are you nearly home?]

[20 mins], Lena responds.

[i'll have a treat for you when you get in]

[oh that's so sweet Mel but really I have no appetite tonight. i couldn't eat a bite of lunch. i feel like i'm on a stress fast]

Mel smiles to herself as she types her reply. [i don't mean food]

Leaving Lena to interpret that as she will, Mel finishes her tea and heads to the bedroom to change out of her work clothes. She strips down, briefly relishing the comfortable feeling of being naked again after a busy day. Then she goes through her chest of drawers until she finds a well-worn old T-shirt with a cracked and faded print of a leaping tiger on an off-white background.

It's a shirt with a lot of history. Mel got it at a music festival in her teens, and has kept it through a succession of girlfriends. She was wearing it the night she met Aurora, her most beloved and despised ex of all. Later that same night, when she tasted Aurora's sweet pussy for the first time, the fabric ended up pleasurably soaked through with squirt. During those early days, before their love turned to a sour, simmering hate, Mel wore the shirt as a kind of talisman. She cherished the thought that she was wearing something marked by Aurora's passion.

After the breakup, she was tempted to throw it out, but she could never bring herself to do it, even as she gladly got rid of all the sentimental junk Aurora gave her. So the tiger shirt has languished in the drawer, seldom worn, one last memento of a failed relationship.

Mel thinks it's high time it was rehabilitated.

She wanders to the front room, naked except for the T-shirt. The house she and Lena share is small but cosy, with windowsills populated by struggling potted plants and walls covered in Lena's French New Wave memorabilia. The place once belonged to Lena's mother, who died some years before, and bequeathed it to her only daughter. It has the comfortable, lived-in feel of a family home.

After clearing away some of the clutter in the front room, Mel sits down on the thick shaggy rug that has pride of place in the middle of the room. It's enjoyably soft and ticklish under her bare ass. Her pussy throbs with anticipation as she waits for her girlfriend to return.

She doesn't have to wait long. A few minutes later, the front door clatters open, letting in a cool gust from outside, and Lena walks in, the long hem of her simple grey work dress swishing around her shins. An overstuffed old backpack hangs from one skinny shoulder. Her prettily androgynous face is mournful, her mousy brown hair in a hastily-tied mess, and her eyes are red and puffy from crying. Mel's heart stings to see her lover so distraught.

Lena registers Mel sitting in the front room half-naked, and gasps as the door swings shut behind her. "Mel!"

"Come here, love," Mel says warmly. She settles forward onto her knees on the rug.

Lena looks bewildered. She lets her backpack slip from her shoulder to the floor. "Mel, what are you doing?"

"Giving you that treat I promised. Come over here." Mel grins. "Quick, before my knees get sore."

Lena, who has never been the argumentative type, meekly obeys. She steps out of her sensible black flats and pads barefoot towards her girlfriend, looking endearingly awkward. Her feet are as small and pale and cute as the rest of her.

"I know you've had the worst day," Mel says, looking up into Lena's light brown eyes. "I'm so sorry, love. Let me cheer you up."

"Right...now?" Lena asks uncertainly. She fidgets slightly as she stands over Mel.

"Right now."

"What...what are you going to do?"

Mel gives her a dirty smile. "Lift up your dress, darling, and I'll show you."

Slowly, nervously, but clearly with growing excitement, Lena pulls up the hem of her dress, revealing her delicate snow-white legs. She's thin as a rake, so small and skinny that bigger, stronger Mel is always irrationally worried about breaking her during sex. At twenty-eight, Lena is actually the older of the two girls, but a stranger might easily assume she's a teenager.

The frumpy grey dress is lifted higher and higher, until a pair of nondescript white panties comes into view. Plain and schoolmarmish, like the rest of Lena's wardrobe, but to Mel, they are as sexy as any slutty silk lingerie. She reaches up and slowly pulls them down Lena's slim thighs.

"There you are," Mel says fondly as she reveals her girlfriend's vulva. Plump, full lips and a cheeky nub of a clit gleam pink amid her thick but well-kept pubic hair. Up close, Lena's feminine smell is strong and heady, and as Mel gazes at that pretty pussy, she sees it is already glistening wet. For all her shyness, it doesn't take much to get Lena horny. "So beautiful. My Lena's lovely little flower."

Lena doesn't speak, but her breathing has become shallow and tremulous. When Mel reaches out and touches her bare thigh, she shivers.

"I want you to forget about the school. Forget about work, Lena, forget everything else," Mel tells her in a low, soothing voice. "I'm going to show you how much I love you."

"Mel..." Lena murmurs.

Mel kisses Lena's pussy, a soft and very wet kiss that fills her mouth with the scent and taste of the girl she loves. Lena groans and her bare toes curl as Mel gives her a long slow lick that parts her swelling labia and strokes up towards her clit.

"Ohhh, God, Mellie," Lena breathes. "Ohhhh, that's so-"

Her words dissolve to incoherent moans and gasps as Mel gets to work. Pushing her face eagerly into Lena's chestnut-brown bush, Mel licks and suckles the soft butterfly-wings of Lena's labia, drinking the intimate wetness trickling off them. With two fingers, she finds Lena's protruding clit and begins to tweak and stroke it, eliciting a quiet whimper of delight. The sound of Lena's pleasure, and her delicious taste, heightens Mel's own arousal a hundredfold. Her nipples are sharp and erect under the tiger T-shirt, her inner thighs slick from her dripping pussy.

Mel licks her girlfriend's tight vagina, lapping inside it, caressing its wet smooth depths with her tongue-tip. Lena's moans fill the air and her rabbit-quick heartbeat throbs through her slick pussy walls. The taste of her cunt is rich and sweet and comforting. It's such a reassurance to know Lena has never been with a man. Not like Aurora, so shamelessly bisexual, who let God knows how many guys thrust their ugly cocks inside her before she met Mel.

Lena's soft pubes stroke Mel's cheeks and her hips pump gently against Mel's face, driving her on as she licks and sucks and teases and fingers. Her face is drenched with Lena's pussy juices and she has to gasp for air between long kisses. Above her, Lena is making choked little groans of pleasure, rocking on her heels and clutching the bunched-up hem of her dress with her dainty fingers. Her small toes flex helplessly.

Mel swirls her tongue in circles around Lena's clit and toys with it gently with her fingers. Her thumb lovingly probes Lena's vagina, curling up against its slick roof. She knows her girlfriend is about to come. Their relationship has grown so deep and close in four short months that she already has an intimate feel for Lena's body, its passing moods, its tics and tells. When Lena's legs shiver like this and her pussy tightens up, her orgasm can only be moments away.

Lena isn't as much of a squirter as Mel herself, but she still releases a delightful splash of her warm juices onto Mel's face as she moans in bliss. It trickles pleasantly down Mel's chin and wets the fabric of the old T-shirt. Mel keeps licking and kissing and stroking that beloved pussy until Lena's uncontrolled shudders of joy subside.

"There, love. Isn't that what you needed?" Mel asks, at last, leaning back with a wide smile. Lena's taste is strong and lovely on her tongue.

"Mel, I love you," is all Lena can mumble in response. Her pale youthful face has gone a sweet shade of pink. The raised hem of her dress slowly falls from her hands and settles back down to her shins.

"Oh, I know you do," Mel laughs, wiping her soaked chin. "You just got your love all over my face."

Lena smiles bashfully. "I couldn't help it. You always make it happen. I can't believe what you can do with that tongue."

Mel sticks it out. "Well, it's gotten a lot of practice."

Lena nods in agreement, but suddenly she seems distracted. Her hands are fidgeting. She glances towards the corridor behind Mel, where the ground-floor bathroom is.

"Do you need to pee?" Mel asks kindly. She already knows Lena does. Her girlfriend has a very active bladder, and drinks a lot of coffee at work; usually the first thing she does when she gets home is make a beeline for the toilet. The need for relief is clear in Lena's tense body language.

"I'm desperate," Lena says, her expression apologetic. "I'd love to do more, but I'll wet myself if I wait much longer."

Mel caresses Lena's slender thigh through the creased dress. "Let's go relieve you then." She stands up and, cupping Lena's little chin in her hand, gives her a firm kiss on the lips. "But why don't you take off that dress, first. I want to see all of my Lena."

Lena is always a little self-conscious about her body, and she hesitates for a moment, but then Mel circles behind her to help her unclothe, and she quickly relaxes. The grey dress is soon pooled on the carpet, and Lena's bra quickly joins it. Lena stands totally naked -- pale, skinny, small-breasted, utterly adorable. Mel embraces her from behind, nuzzles her neck and shoulder, and lightly squeezes her cute little tits.

"You're so perfect," she whispers.

They go through the house to the bathroom together -- Mel still in her tiger T-shirt, Lena naked as the day she was born. The grey late-afternoon light gives the house a muted, slightly melancholy feel, but with Lena by her side, Mel can only feel contented.

When they reach the bathroom, Lena immediately makes for the toilet, her mouth twisted with discomfort. Mel stops her with a hand on her arm.

"No. No, love, not there," Mel says, grinning. She steps smartly into the shower cubicle. "Here."

Lena understands instantly; no confusion this time. A faintly naughty smile crosses her lips.

Mel is still getting used to Lena's fetish. Lena herself is still very shy about it, seemingly afraid to push their mutual boundaries too far. It's been several weeks since she first gave Mel a golden shower, and they've done it a few more times, but only at Mel's own insistence. Many days, she just isn't in the mood to get pissed on.

Today is not one of those days. She would do anything to make Lena happy right now, and she's seriously turned on herself. She wants nothing more than to be soaked in warm pee by the girl she loves.

She gets onto her knees yet again, scooting into as comfortable a position as she can on the hard floor of the shower. She motions for Lena to come and stand over her, her bare pussy just above the level of Mel's breasts.

"Whenever you're ready," Mel says encouragingly.

A moment of hesitation. Lena seems to be having stage fright. She winces and her eyes narrow in discomfort.

Then a wonderful sensual warmth begins spreading across Mel's chest. She trembles from head to toe at the feeling of hot liquid flooding over her breasts through the old T-shirt. Looking down, she sees a plentiful yellow stream gushing from Lena's thick pussy lips. The pressure makes smaller trickles branch off from the main flow, wetting Lena's inner thighs and spattering onto the hem of Mel's increasingly sodden shirt. Lena's piss smells a bit sharp, maybe from all the coffee she's drunk, but Mel isn't bothered. She just pushes her soaked tits out into the ongoing flow and smiles.

"That's right, love," she coos. "Just let go. I'm here for you. Always here for you."

"Ohhh, Mel," Lena moans. Her eyes are closed.

Mel strokes Lena's legs soothingly. "I love this so much. Letting you flow all over me," she says. She's never been one for cunt-bitch-whore dirty talk. A gentle tone turns her on much more, and she knows it does it for Lena too. "How does it feel for you, my darling? Is it a relief?"

Lena nods wordlessly. She quivers with pleasure as her bladder empties. For such a petite woman, she can piss quite a flood.

"Good. You deserve some relief, don't you? My poor Lena." Mel rocks herself forward on her knees, dousing herself in Lena's steady stream, and kisses Lena's pale skinny belly. "I'll always take care of you. Never forget that, love."

Lena's fingers comb through Mel's hair as the golden spray begins to weaken. Mel licks her girlfriend's navel and the milky skin around it, enjoying its reassuring softness. She has a brief unpleasant flashback to Aurora, remembering that vapid slut's sleek, tennis-toned abs, the arrogance in her perfect smile, her casual selfishness during sex. But a quick glance up at Lena's sweet and honest face is enough to banish the memory.

The warm flow dies away. Mel kisses the last drops from Lena's labia, inhaling the rich smell of her virgin pussy. "My darling," she whispers, letting her warm breath caress Lena's clit.

"I love you so fucking much, Mel," Lena says quietly. There are tears in her eyes when Mel looks up at her. "I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know how I could live."

Mel rises to her feet, the saturated shirt clinging to her body like a second skin. Her nipples are poking up hard and sensitive through the soaked fabric. The entire front of her body, from the neck down, drips with urine as she puts her arms around Lena. Neither of them mind the feel of the warm piss as they embrace. "Shhh, darling, shhh," Mel whispers in Lena's ear. "I'm here. I'm here."

Mel is ready for Lena to break into sobs, ready to hold her like this all night if she has to, piss or no piss. But Lena quickly composes herself. She kisses Mel's lips in a quick and almost absent-minded way, and takes a step back. "Mellie, please take off that shirt," she says, wiping her eyes. "You stink."

Mel can't help it; she bursts into surprised laughter. Lena looks at her solemnly for a second before a shy grin grows on her face. It's like watching the sun come out after a rainstorm, and it warms Mel's heart like nothing else could.

"Well, whose fault is that?" Mel asks as she pulls off the piss-drenched shirt. The wet fabric sticks stubbornly to her back and arms, making it rather difficult to disentangle herself, but she manages it and casts the sodden garment aside onto the bathroom floor. Gross as it is right now, she feels a new fondness for that old shirt. It's been reclaimed at last.

"I was going to just pee in the toilet. You were the one who insisted on this," Lena points out. Her gracious smile widens. "I'm so glad you did."

"Feel a bit better, then?"

"I mean, I'm still ready to cry for a week straight," Lena sighs. "But at the same time, it's like it's all far away, for now. As long as I'm looking at you, nothing else really matters."

"Looking at what, exactly? These?" Mel asks salaciously. She bounces her heavy breasts, now bare and shining wet with a residue of Lena's piss. "Or this?" She rocks her pelvis, thrusting her hairy pussy suggestively in Lena's direction.

"All of it. All of you," Lena replies warmly. She strokes Mel's cheek with her slender, soft fingertips.

VM218
VM218
487 Followers