Moments: Private Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora grins. "Just a little bit more lubrication. You know I need all the help I can get fitting you in me." Her vagina's strong muscles grip tight around his shaft as she soaks it with her piss. Then she abruptly stops her flow, although he's sure her bladder must still be very full, considering how much water she drank in the car.

"It won't be enough. I'm gonna fuck you extra hard now," he warns her. Forget giving her an easy time; she needs punishment for her naughtiness. He's going to split her open.

"Good," she says defiantly. She rocks her hips towards him, massaging his cock with her silky pussy, daring him to go deeper.

Thorfinn goes in with a single huge slow thrust, forcing Aurora's tight young cunt to sheathe more cock than it was ever intended to handle. Her coquettish grin vanishes and her eyes go wide. She squirms and whimpers as he casually stretches her to the very limit of her endurance. He can feel her pulse quicken in the strained walls of her pussy.

"How's that, babe?" he asks her in satisfaction. "Big enough for you?"

She moans piteously, but her hips buck with reluctant pleasure, and her thighs squeeze him with vicelike strength. She wants it, wants his big cock deep inside her, no matter how much it hurts.

He takes his time at first, going very slowly to give her a chance to get used to him. He cups and caresses her young breasts, so firm and full, as his first few thrusts leave her straining and gasping beneath him. Her blue-green eyes plead for mercy, but her moans beg for more. He obliges her, putting more and more force into his rhythm. She's gloriously wet, maddeningly tight. Her whole body shudders each time he fills her up.

Thorfinn listens to the hiss-crash of the waves below mingle with his sister's astonished gasps. She loops one elegant leg around his lower back and clings on, drawing him into her even as she softly cries out that he's hurting her. He gets an irresistible urge to kiss her, and he does. He breathes in her perfume as she whimpers into his mouth. She's his, all his, completely under his power. He can feel how much she loves it.

He loses track of time, there on that sunlit hillside, with the cool sea air on his face and the girl he loves warm beneath him. Her body is like a portal into heaven, her every motion a blessing. Her trembling hands stroking his face and gripping onto his shoulders. The superb muscles of her core and thighs restlessly flexing and straining. The tight, dripping, clenching heat of her cunt around his thrusting girth.

Aurora closes her eyes and tilts her head far back. Her mouth opens wide, as if to scream, but only a weak moan comes out. Her abused pussy clutches tighter than ever on his cock. The orgasm pulses through her body, making her fingers flex and her toes curl. Her back arches as Thorfinn presses down into her, pinning her beneath him. He's so gloriously deep in her. He feels the sudden warm gush of her squirt soaking his cock and upper thighs, and then he's coming too, his tightened balls emptying in a mighty surge, flooding Aurora's sweet cunt with his seed, filling her with the essence of his love.

"Fuck, I love you, Aura," he breathes, holding her slim body against him as his semen flows relentlessly into her. "I love you so fucking much." He kisses her open-mouthed and lets her shake and tremble in his arms until she relaxes in exhaustion.

Finally, his balls drained and the aftershocks of his orgasm fading, he slowly slides his soaked dick back out of her and kneels on the blanket between her outflung legs, silently marvelling at her. She lies there with her bare breasts heaving and a look of total rapture on her face. Her pussy gapes open, puffy pink lips parted wide, drooling thick white come.

At last, she catches his eye and beams a radiant smile. "My Finn," she sighs. She doesn't say anything more, and she doesn't need to. There is a whole world of love and warmth and gratitude in those two words.

The crunch of shoes on gravel reaches Thorfinn's ears. He might have noticed it sooner, had he not been so caught up in the moment. He curses himself for being so complacent, for assuming nobody would find them out here. The footsteps are very close now, and getting closer. He's just about to tell Aurora to cover herself up when a figure rises into view over the crest of the hill.

Thorfinn turns his head sharply, his muscles tensing for a potential threat to his sister. He sees a slight, ponytailed woman tramping up the hill, looking to be in her mid-thirties, wearing long trousers, sturdy walking boots and a cream woollen sweater. A large pair of round-rimmed glasses magnify her mildly pretty face in a slightly owlish fashion. An expensive-looking DSLR camera hangs on a strap around her neck. An amateur photographer on a coastal hike, perhaps, looking for a good vantage point.

She's certainly found one. She stops dead in her tracks, her mouth gaping open in disbelief. From her side-on angle of approach, she can see absolutely everything. Maybe it's just the afterglow of the fuck, but Thorfinn finds he doesn't feel the slightest bit self-conscious.

Time freezes as the woman stares at the entwined siblings. Shock and fascination play across her features. Her bespectacled eyes bulge in astonishment at the sight of Thorfinn's heavy-hanging cock, and the sluttish spectacle of Aurora's bare breasts and violated, overflowing vagina.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry...I, I didn't realise-" the woman stammers. Her ponytail flutters in the wind.

Thorfinn makes a belated effort to turn away so that he isn't fully on show. Aurora doesn't even try to make herself modest. Brushing back her messy dark-blonde hair, she raises her hand in a mockingly friendly wave and offers the woman an innocent smile. Then she spreads her legs even further apart, shamelessly showing off her pretty pussy and the river of Thorfinn's semen flooding out of it.

The photographer finally manages to avert her gaze. She looks positively tormented. "Sorry, sorry," she says lamely as she walks hastily back down the incline and out of sight. Her rapid footsteps soon fade away, drowned out by the rush of the waves far below.

Aurora relaxes back onto the blanket and grins up at her brother. "Did you see the way she stared?"

Thorfinn grins back. "She should have taken a picture." He knows he should be mad at Aurora for being so shameless, and embarrassed at being caught in such a compromising position himself. But all he feels is a kind of filthy pride, knowing that a total stranger just saw them both in all their glory.

"I think the monster scared her away," Aurora remarks, nodding at Thorfinn's great dangling shaft. It's slick and gleaming in the sunshine with the fluids of their love. Her piss and pussy juices, his thick white semen, all smeared together into a sweet mess.

"She didn't need to get scared. It's a friendly monster."

"No it isn't!" Aurora says, in a cutely cross tone. "It's mean. It hurt me."

"That's what you get for pissing on it."

"You loved my piss. It got you hard as a rock," Aurora retorts. "I could feel it."

"Yeah, and you loved getting stretched out. I felt you come. Your pussy doesn't lie." Thorfinn leans down over her and presses his lips to hers.

The kiss quickly banishes Aurora's sulky, semi-serious pout. She strokes Thorfinn's hair and nibbles his tongue. The intoxicating scent of sex wafts up between their entwined bodies.

"I can't get over the look on her face," Aurora whispers lustily after the kiss, as she lies beneath Thorfinn on the blanket, her legs still wide apart. Her eyes flick towards the direction in which the photographer woman retreated. "I swear she had an epiphany right there on the spot. Tonight when she's getting fucked by her boring-ass husband, she's gonna wish it was you. She'll be dreaming about your horse dick until the day she dies."

"I'd feel bad if I ruined her sex life," Thorfinn replies. He's done it before, albeit unintentionally. One of his exes, an older girl he's still on friendly terms with, once ruefully admitted to him that he'd turned her into an obsessive size queen. The last time they spoke, she was dating a seven-foot-tall basketball player. The jokes practically tell themselves.

"Or maybe she's gay, and she'll be thinking of me the next time she eats pussy," Aurora goes on. Her eyes have a wicked, sluttish twinkle in them.

"Why don't you go find her and ask?"

"I seriously would. I'd love it if she came back and watched us fuck again." Aurora strokes her hand down Thorfinn's chest and abs, heading inexorably for his slack cock. "And then she could lick us clean after. We could see how much of your dick she can take down her throat before she chokes."

"You give this shit way too much thought," Thorfinn says drily. Though he can't deny the idea is quite a turn-on. The more time he spends with his sister, the more her kinky exhibitionism rubs off on him. Or maybe she's just teasing out the desires that were always in him.

"I so want us to get someone to join in," Aurora says longingly. She caresses the root of Thorfinn's penis. "You said we could, someday."

"Someday."

"You keep saying that, but when is it actually gonna happen?" Aurora says impatiently. She squeezes Thorfinn's shaft, a little too roughly, making him wince. "There was this gorgeous stylist at the shoot -- Loretta. She was Dutch, super tall, so pretty. She was really flirty with me, I caught her eyeing me up the whole way through. I bet she'd jump into bed with us if we asked. She wouldn't know we're related."

"She would when you moan 'big brother' during sex," Thorfinn replies, slightly exasperated. They've had this conversation several times recently. He isn't strictly opposed to Aurora's desire for a threesome. On the contrary, the idea of fucking her in front of some beautiful stranger, and then watching the two girls pleasure each other, is absolutely delicious. But he has to be the sensible sibling, since he knows she won't be. The hottest threesome in the world wouldn't be worth the risk of their incest being discovered.

"Gag me, then," Aurora suggests flippantly.

Thorfinn chuckles. "I've been thinking of doing that for a long time, actually."

"Prick!" She thumps his leg with her small, strong fist. "I don't get why you're being such a prude. A threesome is meant to be every guy's dream."

"I've had a threesome before, babe. They're overrated." He cringes inwardly at the memory of that drunken, underwhelming night in his university days. He remembers how proud he was of bringing home two girls at once, and how awkward and unsatisfying the actual sex ended up being. It was a whole lot of clumsy manoeuvring for a couple of very mediocre fucks.

"You haven't had one with me."

"True." He kisses her neck and watches the breeze ruffle her blonde hair. A question occurs to him. "Do you miss having another girl lick your pussy?"

"A bit," Aurora says, sounding slightly embarrassed. "You're amazing at it, don't get me wrong, but, well...girls know what girls like best, if you get my drift. It was the one thing Mel was really good at."

"I'd be cool with letting some chick go down on you. As long as we could trust her," Thorfinn adds. He's wary of getting his sister's hopes up too much. He also wants to steer the conversation far away from the subject of Aurora's ex-girlfriend. He's getting sick of hearing Melinda's name.

"Don't worry. I'd run a background check and make her sign a fucking NDA," Aurora says, rolling her eyes. "Look, if you really don't want to, we don't have to. I just thought it'd be fun."

Thorfinn can recognise reverse psychology when he hears it. "Aura. Babe," he says firmly. "How many times do I need to say it? If we find the right girl, it's all good with me."

When Aurora next speaks, she sounds less insistent, more apologetic. "I know. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to get pushy."

"It's okay. I know how your brain works when you're horny," Thorfinn gives her an indulgent kiss and looks out at the cloudswept sky. "Let's head back. It's getting cold."

"Can I pee first?" Aurora asks meekly. "I only let out a tiny bit when you fucked me. I'm still busting to go."

As Thorfinn sits up, he realises his own bladder is protesting quite loudly. He hasn't pissed in hours, and he drank a huge iced coffee on the drive down from the city. "Me too."

Aurora smiles. "Can we go together?"

"Sure." Rising to his feet, his cock still hanging out pendulously, Thorfinn stretches his stiff legs and then helps Aurora up. A white stream of come flows visibly down her inner thigh as she stands. She buttons up her scrunched blouse, covering her glorious tits once more, then readjusts her skirt, slips her bare feet into her navy plimsolls, and takes her brother's hand.

They walk together a short distance down the hill, in the direction of the placid sea. Thorfinn notices Aurora is wincing slightly with each step.

"You okay?" he asks her, squeezing her hand comfortingly.

"Very, very sore. But happy," she replies cheerfully.

Aurora finds a spot she evidently likes, because she squats down on the wind-rippled grass and hikes her skirt, exposing her dripping pussy. Thorfinn stands close beside her, still holding onto her outstretched hand. With his other hand, he grips his slack cock.

Hand-in-hand, sharing a tranquil silence, brother and sister enjoy the pleasurable relief of a post-coital piss. Aurora lets her urine loose in a neat arc, her stream strong, clear and healthy. Thorfinn hoses the ground at his feet with a steady, if slightly off-centre torrent, grunting his satisfaction. He feels like he could top the ocean up a few gallons. That iced coffee was ridiculously big.

They piss together for a long happy while, looking out to sea and relishing each other's company in this simple human act. Thorfinn glances down at Aurora, loving the smile of pure relaxation on her face even more than the supremely sexy sight of her shameless peeing. She notices him watching her, and her smile brightens into a look of gentle delight that makes him want to lay her down on the hillside and make love to her all over again. His little sister looks more beautiful while she's urinating after sex than most women dream of looking on their wedding day.

"This reminds me of our first time," Aurora says fondly. Her piss gushes onto the grass, the spray sporadically broken up and scattered by the breeze. Semen is still leaking out of her vagina in intermittent white drips. "Remember?"

"As if I could forget." Thorfinn thinks back to that warm country evening in their hometown, a few months and a thousand lifetimes ago, when he finally gave in to his desire for her. It began with them drunkenly pissing together on the long walk home from the old tavern, and ended with her sweet pussy filled to overflowing with his loving, incestuous come. The start of this whole wonderful, joyous, terrifying thing. The craziest decision he's ever made, and also the best.

"We drank so much that night. I'm amazed we were sober enough to bang."

Thorfinn grins. His piss stream tapers off into a trickle. "All the booze in the world couldn't have stopped me, once I saw you naked."

"Oh, yeah, I definitely got that impression. It was like getting fucked by an express train," Aurora says, sounding quite nostalgic. She finishes relieving herself, massaging her pussy lips slowly as the final droplets of her piss, and more of Thorfinn's come, seeps out of her. "Talk about a rude awakening for my lady bits. I was hurting for a week after."

"Sorry, babe," Thorfinn says sheepishly. He shakes and squeezes out the end of his piss, and finally eases his cock back into his jeans, carefully tucking its bulky shaft across his thigh. He's faintly regretful putting it back in confinement after such a lovely interval of freedom.

They wander back up the hill. Thorfinn gathers up the sex-stained blanket. Aurora retrieves her discarded panties, though she doesn't put them back on. Thorfinn knows she'll tease him with flashes of her bare, creamy pussy all the way home.

Aurora turns her head for a last look out to sea. "It's so beautiful up here. I'd love to come back when it's warmer."

"There'll be a lot more tourists then."

"Good! More people to catch us having sex," Aurora replies eagerly.

Thorfinn gives a quiet, exasperated laugh. In the distance, he thinks he can see the tiny figure of the photographer woman trudging along the clifftop path in her pale sweater. He hopes she isn't too traumatised. "You're fucking uncontrollable, Aura, you know that?"

Aurora shrugs. "You knew I was crazy when you stuck your dick in me."

"True, true." Thorfinn takes in a long breath of the cool sea air. "I guess that makes me just as crazy."

"All the best people are," Aurora tells him. She smiles, beautiful and carefree and contented, and Thorfinn smiles back.

They link hands and walk back to the car, unhurried, the calm sea murmuring behind them.