All Comments on 'Momma Bird'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9over 10 years ago
Very nice!

Love that final line! Very erotic yet almost innocent at the same time. Short, sweet story that lets you know there is much more to come, whether it gets written or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WILDLY EROTIC MILIEU

That was very hot! Full 5 star writing. The surprise 4 me is that such a short story could so clearly define character motivation and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

YOU ARE DEFINITELY INCOHERENT when you say,at first that “her husband minded” the fact that “she wasn't quite the 'hard body' she'd been in high school” and then that “he didn't seem to mind that her breasts had filled out a little as well at all and he was overjoyed that her ass had a little bounce in it now”!So,DID HE MIND ABOUT THE CHANGES IN HER BODY OR NOT?!YOU SHOULD REALLY CLARIFY THAT!

And having a “trim and sexy belly”,DIDN’T MEAN AT ALL that it was “just not one her husband could trace the lines with his tongue”!This is A NONSENSE!On the contrary,HE COULD HAVE TRACED PERFECTLY WELL those lines with his tongue on a “softened” stomach!Be REALISTICAL in what you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES