Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, Pam scrambled to get up. Her nipple left Tim's warm mouth with a wet plop and he looked adorably disappointed she thought in the back of her mind. However, she was too worried about Tracy catching them to really think about it.

"Ummm, yes everything is fine!" Pam shouted out.

"Tim was just helping me figure out how this one works" she added, coming up with anything other than the truth.

"Oh, okay" Tracy called back.

"Well, I'll be back in a few. If you need anything just ask!" Her voice trailed off as she walked away.

Pam bent over, shaking her head as she took a few deep breaths. She looked back over at Tim, to see him smiling like a foolish idiot.

She felt herself break out into a smile of her own as she giggled and started to put her bra back on.

"That" she said, wagging a finger at Tim "Was much too close"

Tim smiled sheepishly. "I'll try to suck faster next time" he offered.

Pam blushed, and felt bold. She looked at him and bit her lip. "Please don't." she said as she looked down. "You can always take your time" she offered as she looked back up and smiled.

"But get out! I don't want Tracy to think we were doing anything inappropriate" she said as she pushed Tim out the door. He let himself be thrown out, and couldn't help the stupid grin on his face as he looked around the empty hall and saw no one else there.

He felt like a teenager again, sneaking kisses behind closed doors.

Quickly, Pam tried on the three dresses. She came out to show Tim each one. He really appreciated the show. She looked absolutely stunning. She filled out the dresses so nicely, but still looked very petite. Not to mention, her little hooves sticking out the bottom from her fleecy legs were just so adorable.

Tracy came by and saw the second dress being shown. She cooed and fawned over Pam, telling her how beautiful she looked. Pam just blushed and thanked her, but Tim could tell she really appreciated it.

After that, Pam and Tracy went to look for some pants and leggings while Tim just stayed behind, browsing his phone.

By the time they returned, they had a lot more than just pants and leggings. There were a few jackets, a hat, two scarves, some skirts, many sweaters, even a few turtle necks.

Pam modeled them all for Tim. Tracy only saw a few items as she popped in to check on them, but Tim got the whole show. Steadily, his erection grew harder and harder until he was sitting on the bench outside the room with a raging boner waiting for Pam to come out and show him the next item.

Pam very well noticed his bulge outlined in his pants. It was hard to miss 8 inches of pulsing man meat she thought as she bit her lip and looked him in the eyes.

She was modeling a cute pastel pink skirt after a fluffy white wool sweater. As she did a twirl, she noticed Tim swallow a lump in his throat. She looked at his bulge and she swore she saw it twitch slightly.

That sent a little flutter to her stomach and she giggled, quickly turning around and heading back into the changing room. However, just before she closed the door behind her, she turned around and looked at Tim. He made eye contact with her, and when he did, she winked and flipped her skirt up over her bum, exposing it to him for just a second.

His eyes shot down to her ass, and she watched them go wide and a fire seemed to appear within them. She felt heat rush down her body again, and she quickly stepped into the changing room before the teasing led to anything else.

It took about another 10 minutes before everything was selected, and the things that weren't wanted were put on the discarded rack. Tim helped Pam carry all the clothes to the front counter. Tracy checked them out, and gave them a considerable discount, registering Tim as a valued customer.

The bill was pretty considerable, but Tim honestly didn't feel bad about it when he punched in his pin and watched thousands of dollars disappear. Normally he was quite frugal, but he honestly didn't need to be; he was quite wealthy.

Once they were done paying, they walked out of the store together. Tim carried the heavier bags, but even then, they both had their hands full. They walked back through the mall, and Tim noticed that Pam was not nearly as shy as she had been when walking in.

Sure, she still got some looks from strangers, but it didn't seem to affect her nearly as much. She almost seemed to have a skip in her step as she looked around in open eyed wonder at all the stores and their products.

They walked past Victoria's Secret, and Pam stopped, looking inside. She seemed a little nervous, but her eyes were filled with excitement. Tim stopped next to her and gazed at her for a moment. Just smiling and watching her be enthralled.

"Do you want to go in?" he asked, indicating the store entrance.

Pam looked at him and nodded excitedly "Yes please!" she said as she turned around and led the way.

Tim followed behind, and only then noticed the mean looking woman standing out front. She looked to be in her late 40s, and had an imperious no-nonsense countenance. As Pam walked up to her, she looked down and turned her nose up at Pam.

Immediately Tim felt dread wash over him as he looked to Pam, who now looked much less sure of herself.

Pam looked like she was about to say something when she just turned aside from the lady and headed towards the entrance.

"Excuse me Sir!" The lady said, talking to Tim

"You will have to leave your pet outside while you shop. We have a strict no animals policy" She finished with a disdainful look shot towards Pam. Pam halted where she stood.

Tim watched Pam's whole posture slump and fall in on itself. Her arms hung close to her sides, her head looked at the floor as she tried to hide herself from the woman's gaze.

Immediately Tim felt a burning rage deep inside him. It turned his stomach and seemed to rise up his throat. He fought to keep his composure, but he had so much hate, all directed at this dumb bitch.

He steeled himself, his voice icy, as he asked "Excuse me?"

The lady just looked him dead in the eyes. "No. Pets. Allowed" she spoke slowly, emphasizing each word. Tim saw Pam flinch in the corner of his vision.

Tim felt the rage turn into an inferno. His vision flashed red for a second, but it was quickly gone. What was left was a simmering hatred, waiting to boil over.

Tim thought of all the words and demeaning names he would love to call this bitch. Hell, he even thought of clocking her right there in the jaw. The image of her dropping to the floor unconscious was only mildly comforting. Knowing he couldn't do any of those things, he calmed himself as best he could.

"Firstly," he began, his words clipped and angry, "Pamela is not my PET!" He spoke the last word with such vehemence the lady gave a tiny twitch.

"She is a person, just as much as you and me, and she has as much a right to enter this shop as anyone else. There are no rules against it" he spat the last sentence at her.

She looked back at Tim, and saw the rage burning in his eyes. She felt less sure of herself, technically there were no rules against non-humans, and the goat legged girl clearly wasn't a pet. She shot a quick look at Pam, and looked at her legs with disgust one last time. Then, seeing her hooves, and evil slimy smirk came across her face.

"Well, you do make a good point" she drawled in the most condescending tone.

"But" she said as she held up a finger, "She has no shoes. So, no service" The last words were said with the fakest smile Tim had ever seen.

He felt his rage almost boil over, but seeing no further course of action, he put a lid on it as best as he could.

He turned to Pam, and spoke to her, as gently as he could, given all the rage he was feeling.

"Pam, would you come with me?" She looked up at him and nodded, rushing over to his side. She was still trying to hide herself from the lady's gaze.

Tim spoke out loud, both to Pam and the bitch. "It seems we simply forgot your shoes today Pam" he said as he gently patted her on the arm. She clung to him. "But I am sure that... oh, I am sorry, what was your name again?" he asked in fake kindness to the lady.

She looked back at him with empty eyes. "Gretchen".

"Well Gretchen," Tim said her name as if it was repulsive to get out of his throat, "I am sure you would be so kind as to help us next time we come back with shoes"

Gretchen looked back at Tim, her upper lip curling. "Gladly" she hissed.

With that, Tim turned abruptly on his heels and stormed away. Pam was clinging to his arm and keeping up with his fast pace.

They got to the car quickly, and Tim angrily opened the trunk and put the bags inside. When he turned around to get the bags from Pam, he saw her standing there holding them. There were tiny tears slowly coming out of her eyes, and dripping down her face. There were already two little tracks over her cheeks. Her eyes were red rimmed, and her lip was quivering.

Tim felt all the rage leave him in a rush and he quickly embraced Pam in a hug. At first, she just stood there, her hands full of shopping bags, but then she dropped them and wrapped her arms around Tim. As she did a little sob racked her body, followed by more.

"Shhh, it's okay" Tim whispered to her as he stroked her back. "It's all gonna be okay" he repeated. "don't think about her, she was so wrong to say what she did. You are so much more than she could ever understand"

As he spoke, he felt Pam's sobs continue. She was clutching to him now, her arms holding onto him for dear life as she cried into his shoulder. He continued to stroke her back and gently kiss her head, whispering comforting words.

Eventually, Pam calmed down and pulled herself together. She gently pulled herself away from Tim, and looked up at him with sad, happy eyes. She wiped away a tear and gave a weak laugh at the state of herself.

"You" Tim said, placing his hands on either side of her face, "Are the most beautiful amazing woman I have ever met" he said with true sincerity. "And nothing anyone ever says can take that away" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed Pam on the forehead.

Pam felt her stomach do a little flip at Tim's words, and his touch. They didn't completely take away the pain, but they did help a lot. She sniffled, and gave Tim one last hug.

"Thank you, Tim," she whispered into his shoulder.

"Of course, Pam" he whispered back.

Together, they picked up the dropped bags and loaded them into the trunk. Once done, they got in, and drove home.

The ride back was a much more sombre affair than the one there. Tim turned the radio on, but Pam didn't try and sing along to any of the lyrics this time. And when she looked out the window, he didn't see the same wonder in her eyes that he had seen earlier.

That hurt Tim more than he thought it would. Looking at her pain, he felt miserable. Miserable for not having done more, miserable for not having been able to prevent it. Miserable knowing that this would not be the last time Pam had to deal with ignorant people like that slug of a woman.

He felt that rage simmering inside of him, but he kept in under control. The last thing Pam needed was him being angry. Even if it wasn't directed at her, she didn't need any more negativity in her life right now.

Once they got home, they unloaded the car and put all the bags in Pam's room. Tim suggested Pam try on a few things, at least some of her favourites, but she wasn't up to it.

"I don't know Tim" she said. "I think I'm feeling sleepy and may just go to bed if that's okay"

Tim felt his heart ache hearing her words, but he wouldn't press the issue.

"Of course, it's okay... I'm sure a nice sleep will do you good" he added as he tried to give her his most reassuring smile.

She gave him one back, but it didn't reach her eyes.

They said good night, and Pam shut her door.

Tim stood outside her door for a moment, just staring at the wood in front of him. He didn't know what he could do to help her, but he thought the best thing for now would be to leave her alone.

He went to his office, and unable to sleep, started working on some things of his own. Firstly, he wrote up a long and very dissatisfied email to send to Victoria's Secret corporate. He singled Gretchen out by name, and quoted her on her racist comments towards Pam.

He left out the fact that Pam was a Satyr. One, because it didn't matter. She was a person and deserved the same rights as everyone else. And two, because it did make Gretchen sound like the most unreasonably miserable person. What kind of person goes around calling another person a pet? Disgusting.

After writing the email, and sending it off, Tim thought about her comment on Pam's lack of shoes. Clearly Pam couldn't wear shoes. Her hooves would just slip out the instant she took her first step.

"But!" Tim thought, a lightbulb going off in his head "Pam just may be able to wear her own kind of special shoes"

Quickly, he began searching the internet for blacksmiths, gold and silversmiths. He wrote down the names and numbers of the most promising looking ones, and made notes on what he would want commissioned. He sent off a couple emails, hoping to have responses sometime early tomorrow.

With that, he shut off his computer, and went to bed. It still took him a while to fall asleep as he still felt some of that rage boiling inside him quietly. But he was much better having done something that he felt was productive to Pam's situation, so sleep found him eventually.

Tim woke up in the morning still feeling concerned for Pam. As soon as he got out of bed, he padded over to her room and knocked gently on the door. There was no answer, so he went to the washroom and got ready for the day.

By the time he had made his coffee, and a small breakfast for himself and Pam, she was still not up. He looked at his watch. It was almost 830. Usually Pam was out of bed by 8. Feeling concerned, he walked down the hall and knocked again.

"Yes" came her muffled reply.

Tim opened the door and leaned in. Pam was facing away from him, her back turned, and the sheets were pulled up around her.

"Umm. Good morning Pam" Tim said, trying to sound cheerful.

"I have breakfast ready if you are feeling hungry"

There was a pause for a few seconds, then Pam answered.

"Thank you, Tim,... Please just give me a few minutes"

"Absolutely" he said as he quietly shut the door and went back to the kitchen.

By the time Pam arrived in the kitchen, Tim was almost done his meal. He smiled at her as she came in, and she returned it. She didn't look as chipper as she had been yesterday before the mall, but she looked better than he thought she would.

They ate breakfast in relative quiet. When Pam was finished, Tim collected her plate and brought it along with his to the sink. He washed them while pam excused herself and went to the bathroom. He heard the shower turn on, and he smiled as he dried the dishes.

"At least she is braving the day" he thought.

Tim headed to his office, and called in to his boss. He told Jerry that he would be taking today as a sick day. He said that he wasn't feeling too good and may just take the next two days off, and start back on Monday after the weekend.

Jerry had no problems with it. Tim was ahead of schedule, and was even helping others with their projects. He wouldn't be that sorely missed for a few days.

Once that was done, Tim tried to think of how he could try and cheer up Pam. He thought a picnic would be nice, but they would have to go grocery shopping and maybe going back outside to the public wasn't the best idea after yesterday's events.

Tim heard the shower shut off, and heard Pam leaving the bathroom. He gave her a few minutes to get dressed, then headed to her door. When he knocked, there was no answer. Looking in, he saw that Pam wasn't in there.

Curious, he turned around and walked down the hall. As he walked past his reading room he looked inside and found her.

She had decided to wear some of her new clothing they had bought. "Surely that is a good sign" he thought as he took in her appearance.

She was wearing a black frilly skirt with that fluffy white sweater. Looking at her soft fleecy legs, Tim felt a strong urge to walk up behind her and wrap her in his arms. He held back, and cleared his throat instead.

Pam turned around startled. She noticed it was Tim and relaxed. She had a book in her hand, open to some random page.

"Were you reading that?" he asked, indicating the book.

"Oh" Pam said looking down, her face flushing. "No, I was not"

Tim walked forward, and held out his hand asking for the book. Pam handed it over, and Tim looked at the cover. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

"Oh, this is a great book!" he said. "It is a bit dry to read at times though if you are not used to this kind of reading. You should definitely give it a try though" he said, handing it back over to Pam.

She took the book and held it to her breast. She shuffled her hoof around on the floor.

"Will you read it to me?" she asked, looking up at him with her big eyes.

"I-I don't know how to read" she admitted, quickly looking down.

Tim was a little thrown off. He had expected Pam to be able to read. Now that he thought of it, he didn't know much about Pam's life from before they met.

They had talked often, but not a lot about Pam and her past. "I need to ask her about it more" he thought to himself.

"Of course, I'll read to you Pam" he said as he reached out and placed his hand under her chin, lifting it up.

"And" he added, with a conspiratorial wink

"I will teach you how to read... If you want" he added at the end.

Pam looked up at Tim's smiling face. She felt the ache in her heart seem to disappear looking into his eyes. Hearing his words, knowing that he truly would teach her, and he even seemed to look forward to it, she felt a rush of emotions pour into her chest and she rushed forward and hugged Tim. Wrapping her arms around him and squeezing.

She nuzzled her head into his shoulder, and breathed in his scent.

"Thank you, Tim," she whispered to him.

Tim smiled and embraced her, his hands gently stroking her back. "Of course, pam" he whispered to her.

For the rest of the morning Tim and Pam sat in the reading room together and Tim read to Pam. They dove right into Great Expectations. Tim hadn't read it in years and was finding it enjoyable being reminded of characters he loved and hated.

However, while Tim was enjoying the book, he was positively glowing with happiness whenever he would look up to see Pam hanging onto his every word, or with a wistful look in her eyes. All the gloom from yesterday and this morning seemed to be gone while he read to her. And that fact made him much happier than the book alone ever could.

Every now and then, well actually quite often, Tim would stop and explain what something was to Pam if she was unfamiliar with it. Given the fact that she had only ever grown up on the farm, and that this book was over 150 years old, it was not surprising she did not understand a lot.

After finishing chapter 2, Tim closed the book and looked at the clock. It was just about to turn 12, and he figured he and Pam could have some lunch.

"Are we stopping?"

Tim looked and saw that Pam was looking at him, and the book in his hands, with a bit of a pout.

"Just for a bit don't worry Pam" he said with a chuckle. "We have to have lunch, don't we?" he asked her as he stood up.

Pam remained seating, her fleecy legs tucked underneath her on the chair. She twirled a finger through her hair as she looked up at Tim.

"Yea I suppose we do have to have lunch" she said, looking up at him with warm eyes. She looked away as she spoke.

"But... do you think that you could milk me first?" As she asked, Tim noticed that she was gently playing with her breasts through her sweater.