Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed. Pam noticed and gave a cute smirk.

"I'd love to" he said with sincerity.

Pam looked up at Tim and just nodded, biting her lip. Silently, she stood up. She was inches away from Tim. Looking into his eyes, she gently grabbed him by the arm and led him into the chair she had been sitting in.

Tim sat down heavily in the chair, and kept his gaze locked on Pam.

"I'll need to get this out of the way" Pam said coyly as she began slowly lifting up her sweater. Tim watched, enraptured, as her toned tummy came into view. Her tail flicked back and forth lazily as she pulled the sweater up over her head.

As she did, the stretch accentuated the faint lines on her tummy indicating the muscles and hips underneath. Tim's eyes slowly traced upward, drinking in all of her. The pale smooth bottoms of her breasts came into view. Tim felt saliva start pooling in his mouth.

The sweater got caught on Pam's large bust, and as she continued to raise it, her breasts rose up too. Then, as the sweater kept going higher and her tits could no longer follow, they dropped back down and bounced on her chest, jiggling slightly with the motion.

Pam felt them bouncing gently on her chest, and heat rose to her cheeks hidden behind her sweater. Even though she felt slightly embarrassed, she really wished she could have seen the look on Tim's face as her titties dropped.

Her breasts now fully exposed, Tim stared at her pale pink nipples, standing up, ready to be sucked. He quickly wiped away one of the lines of drool that had spilled down his chin.

Pam pulled the top over her head, and off it came. She looked at Tim, her hair all messy from the sweater, and smiled shyly. Tim was gazing at her with such a look of desire she felt her body tingle all over. She shivered slightly from the feeling and raised her hands to gently play with her nipples.

As she pinched and tugged at them slightly, causing small amounts of milk to start leaking, and her nipples to get harder, she walked towards Tim, her hips swaying seductively.

Tim looked at her hips, and seeing the skirt, he felt frustration. As Pam got closer, he reached forward and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her towards him.

"Eeeep!" Pam squeaked as she got tugged forward. But she smiled down at Tim, running her fingers through his hair. He looked up at her, and with fire in his eyes, spoke in a hungry voice.

"These..." he started slowly as he unzipped her skirt in the back "need to come OFF!" As he said the last word, he tugged at her skirt, trying to force it off her hips.

Pam felt wetness rush to her sex, and she bit her lip as she wiggled her hips, trying to help Tim undress her.

"Is it getting in the way baby?" she asked Tim in a playful tone

"Yes" Tim grunted, frustrated by the skirt

Pam smiled to herself, and let Tim do his thing

She continued to run her fingers through his hair, gently running her nails along his scalp. Tim felt tingles go through his whole body as she did, and he leaned into her, pressing his forehead against her soft but firm tummy. He took a deep breath, and breathed in her scent. Immediately he felt his erection growing harder as he smelled her arousal. He closed his eyes and marinated in it for a second.

Then, with a final aggressive tug, he pulled her skirt down all the way. Gently, Pam stepped out of it, and kicked it to the side with her hoof.

She stood before him in nothing but a pair of baby blue silk panties. There was a tiny little bow at the front, and Tim's gaze locked onto it. Just underneath it, he could see the outline of Pam's pussy as her panties were wedged, and she was sporting a mighty fine camel toe.

"God" he whispered, his eyes round and captivated. He felt his penis twitch, and strain against his pants, trying to get out. He groaned, and ground his teeth, his desire almost too great.

Pam noticed, and slowly ran her hands up her legs and her body, eventually cupping one breast and bringing it to her lips. She sucked, and closed her eyes. Her body did a little shake of pleasure, and with a wet pop, she let her nipple free. There were tiny traces of milk on her lip, but she looked Tim in the eye, and licked them clean.

"Want some?" She asked

Tim nodded his head, staring at her chest.

Pam walked forward, standing so close to Tim she could feel his breath. His gaze was locked onto her nipple, and slowly he leaned forward, closing his eyes.

Pam smiled mischievously and stopped Tim.

"Nuh-uh-uh" she said, teasing him. He looked up at her with such sorrowful eyes she almost felt sorry. But she felt a thrill at seeing him look so helpless before her.

"You have to be a good boy" she whispered, her lips coming close to his ear as she bent down, leaving her large rack hanging directly in front of Tim's eyes "and ask nicely". She hissed the last word, and flicked her tongue over his ear.

She felt Tim shudder beneath her, and she smiled, feeling a rush go through her.

She straightened up, and looked down at Tim from above, her breasts between them.

Tim looked up at her, then looked to her breasts. He licked his lips, and looked back to her eyes.

"Please Pam" he whispered.

Pam smiled.

"Please what?" she teased back.

"Please let me suck on your breasts" he spoke quickly, the desire clear in his voice as he ran his hands up her thighs and hips, caressing them. "Please let me worship your tits. Let me feast on your cream, let me drain the milk out of you. Please Pam , please" he spoke more desperately now. "Please let me drink" he whispered as he leaned his forehead into her stomach again.

Pam smiled as she felt emotions of love well up inside of her and a heat so hot it made the itch spread between her legs. She lifted Tim's head up, and brought his hungry lips to her breast. As she did, she saw the joy light up in his eyes, before he was quickly distracted by the teat presented before him.

"Then drink" she whispered

He latched on like a starving baby, and immediately began to suck. His eyes closing in contentment as he drank Pam's rich milk.

Pam whined, which turned into whimper as she shook. She felt the milk leaving her heavy breasts in steady spurts as Tim sucked and swallowed. Her nipple felt like it was expanding to almost painful levels, but then the relief from the pressure as the milk shot out of her left a deep pleasure.

She wrapped her hands around the back of Tim's head, and gently encouraged him as he nursed. She rubbed her hands through his hair and breathed in his scent as he kept on sucking.

"Oh Tim" Pam moaned, as she finally had enough and pushed him back onto the chair. "you're such a hungry boy, aren't you?" she gasped out as she followed and sat on his lap with a thump. She almost let her nipple fall out of his mouth. "That would have been bad" she thought before the next wave of pleasure washed over her.

Tim moaned as he sucked, and he moved his body underneath Pam. He would gyrate his hips, and rub his cock on Pam's thigh. His hands groped all over her body, squeezing her soft flesh. His fingers digging in deep as he tried to feel every part of her, to bring her body closer to his.

With a sense of anguish, Tim felt her one breast emptying. Pam felt it too, and felt Tim trying to suck more desperately, clearly not yet satisfied.

She giggled cutely as she pulled Tim off her one breast. Her nipple popped free, and it looked like it had been beat up. It was red and swollen, with tiny little bite marks from where Tim's teeth had played with it. The cool air hit her nipple and she bit her lip and closed her eyes, scrunching up her face, as the sensation sent a shock right down to her pussy "Oh Tim, you drained me soooo goooood" she moaned into his ear.

Pam pulled Tim into her chest, burying his face between her breasts as she held onto him for dear life and ground her pussy down onto his manhood. The silk sliding over her pussy felt amazing, and she swore she could feel the heat of Tim's cock through their clothing.

"Do you like drinking from your own personal Nannie" She husked as she rubbed herself on him. Tim grabbed her ass, and his fingers sank deep into her flesh as he pulled her further onto himself. Pam moaned as she arced her back and let Tim drown in her tits.

"Do you like watching me walk around the house, knowing these titties are making milk for you to drink.?"

"They work so hard for you Tim" she whispered in his ear "They never stop. How terrible would it be if their master wanted a drink and they couldn't feed him" she hissed.

Tim grunted, and with a powerful heave, pushed Pam back slightly. Pam leaned back on his lap, her chest heaving, as he looked at her with fierce, almost angry hunger.

"These are mine" he hissed, as he kneaded her tits. Pam bit her lip and nodded, her green eyes half lidded.

"Their milk is mine. YOU. ARE. MINE." He said the last words slowly and with such weight. Pam felt her panties get even more sodden than they already were. "YES TIM" she howled as she brought his face forward to her other tit.

He started sucking again, and Pam was back to a squirming mess as she sat in his lap. Her legs would clench and unclench around him as she rubbed herself forward and backwards. Her back would arch, and then flex as she constantly ran her hands over Tim's body. Her tail was flicking back and forth with much more speed and vigor. She would try and flick it over Tim's body to tease him.

All too soon, Pam felt her last breast emptying. She felt sad that it had only lasted this long, but she kept grinding into Tim. She hoped she would be able to cum before he was done.

Then, all of a sudden, sensing it was almost empty, Tim let go of her nipple on his own, and stood up, bringing Pam with him in his arms.

Pam squeaked, and held on tight to Tim, her chest pressing into his own, her breasts acting as warm pillows between them. She looked down at Tim, her eyes playful, and saw a flicker in his own eyes of the same. But his eyes were hungry, still so hungry.

He turned around and placed Pam back into the chair. She wasn't sure what he wanted, but she looked up at him with inviting eyes and a sultry look.

"What are you doing baby?" Pam asked, biting her lip

"I'm still hungry" he said simply.

Pam shivered at the words.

Tim knelt down in front of her, and ran his hands up her legs. Her fur was so soft, and curly. He rubbed his cheek against the inside of her thigh, and breathed her in. Her arousal was overpowering, it made him heady. He loved it.

Pam sighed as she felt his cheek so close to her sex. She shivered as she awaited what was next.

Tim scooted closer, and wrapped his hands around Pam's butt, pulling her closer to the edge of the seat. Then, grabbing the edges of her panties, he slowly tugged them down. Pam lifted her butt up off the seat to let him slide them down her legs.

Once past her knees, Pam lifted her one hoof out of the panties, and looking Tim in the eyes, slowly spread her legs apart.

Tim took in a shuddering breath as Pam's scent hit him like a truck. She reeked of sex and desire. He looked forward, and saw the most perfect pussy he had ever seen.

Pam's whole adorable quim was covered in the clear dew of her own cum. She had a cute innie pussy, and her lips were puffy and tinted pink, swollen with blood. There was no hair to the sides, under, or on her lips, but just above her little pink clit was a golden bush of soft fine hair.

Tim breathed in her scent. "God, you smell like- like heaven Pam" Tim said as he slowly sunk his head between Pam's thighs. He didn't know any smell that came close to Pam. She smelled like a woman, but so much not like a woman, and so wonderful that he imagined Heaven must smell this nice.

Pam whimpered and spread her legs further as she felt Tim's hot, open mouth, settle on her pussy.

She gasped, and one hand shot to Tim's head as the other braced herself on the chair. She felt Tim's tongue taking long, deep swipes of her pussy. She felt his long tongue spreading her lips, delving into her depths, pushing apart her tight walls and filling her with its wriggling heat.

Tim felt her soft pubis hairs tickling his nose. It almost made him sneeze, but he quickly got over it, and soon kept rubbing his nose over her clit burying it in her little bush. He would shake his head from side to side as he sucked on her pussy, rubbing her clit with his nose, and enjoying the feeling of her soft hair on his sensitive skin.

She moaned as she squirmed and rubbed her hips against Tim's face. She could see the glistening sheen of her cum on his nose and face. "The way his tongue spreads and laps at my pussy feels so nice!" she thought.

Pam had never had sex before, but she had played with her pussy a lot on the farm. Her and some of her sister's had even done to each other what Tim was doing to her now. Although Tim wasn't as experienced as her sisters were, he more than made up for it with the way he ate her like a starved man.

Tim licked and slurped away at Pam's quivering quim. He drank her cum as it kept pouring out. He normally did not enjoy eating pussy that much. The girls he had been with in the past had tasted like... Well, like pussy for the most part. But Pam! It didn't make any sense to Tim how Pam could taste like pussy, but the sweetest, tangiest pussy imaginable.

He devoured her cum as it came out, her scent completely covering his face as he dove into her muff over and over.

Feeling her pushing her hips against his face, Tim brought one arm around Pam's backside, and scooted her ass closer to the edge still. He kept a hold of her booty, maintaining a constant pressure that kept his nose pressed against her clit. With his other hand, he quickly sucked on two of his fingers and slowly sank them into Pam with one long thrust. At the same time, he moved his mouth up, and sucked her clit past his lips.

"TIIIIIIIM" Pam howled as she arched her back and grabbed Tim's head with both of her hands. Her face, chest, and neck flushed a deep red. She furiously humped her hips onto Tim's face. As she did, she felt Tim rubbing the inside of her pussy with his fingers, pressing on her g-spot. She almost blacked out from the pleasure as she felt Tim moaning as he sucked on her clit. The vibrations it sent up her spine were so wonderous!

"Don't stop! Don't stop! PLEEEEEEAAAASE!" Pam screamed.

Tim felt her pussy squeeze with a power he didn't believe possible and out came his fingers. Tim was a little disappointed, he would have rather stayed inside her a little longer. He enjoyed feeling the hot wet folds inside of her. However, he did not have much time to stay disappointed, because immediately after his fingers popped out, Pam squirted.

Tim felt the beginning of her outpour hit his chin. Immediately, he brought his mouth down and opened wide, sucking in order to form a tight seal around her puffy lips with his own. He brought his hand up and furiously rubbed Pam's clit as she poured into his mouth.

"MMnnnghgn!" Pam grunted out as her body spasmed and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Tim felt the pressure of her cum shooting into his mouth increase for a moment, then it slowed and stopped. Tim swallowed what was in his mouth, and then gently lapped at Pam's pussy, trying his best to clean her up from her own sweet cum.

He had made such a mess of her down there he thought as he gently swiped his tongue over her quivering lips. He breathed in her scent and felt his own jaw shudder with pleasure as his olfactory senses were overloaded with her taste and scent.

Pam's body trembled and shook in the afterglow of her orgasm. She was vaguely aware of how wonderous it felt as Tim slowly lapped at her overly sensitive pussy and gently rubbed his hands along her bum and thighs.

Pam whimpered as her breathing steadied and Tim gently removed his mouth from her sloppy quim. She looked down through half lidded eyes at his shiny, grinning face from between her golden thighs. She couldn't stop the ear splitting smile that slowly spread across her face.

"Are you still hungry?" she asked Tim in the most satisfied, yet teasing tone she could muster.

Tim broke eye contact from between her thighs as he looked back down at her pussy. She was gloriously puffy and shiny down there he thought. It was if he really had to see it again to know if he was still hungry. With a grunt he lowered his head and Pam gasped in delighted pleasure as she felt the hot contact of his lips.

"Yes, her master was still hungry."