Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 06

Story Info
Pam and Tim arrive at the Farm!
16.9k words
4.85
5.6k
15

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader. Here is chapter 6. Once again, I am sorry for how inconsistently these come out. Please be patient, I plan to keep on writing this story for a little while longer. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18, and please forgive any grammatical errors.

******

Tim rounded the bend in the road and before them the Colorado mountains spread out as far as the eye could see from the South to the North. Tim could see Denver further to the North, but he and Pam were headed to the farm, which was a bit further south.

Tim heard Pam sigh and looked over at her. She was gazing out of the window drinking in the landscape. She turned and noticed Tim staring at her, she smiled at him and turned back to the window. "They're beautiful aren't they Tim?"

Tim let his gaze sweep past Pam to the landscape she was looking at. However, soon he was drawn back to Pam. His eyes travelled along her face and slender neck, her golden hair falling around her shoulders, absorbing all the little details he could. "Beautiful" he agreed.

Pam looked back over her shoulder and caught Tim staring at her again. "Not me! The mountains silly" she said with a slight blush. "Why can't it be both?" Tim asked with a shrug. Pam settled down in her seat, Tim's words making her stomach flutter. "I suppose so" she said as she gave Tim a warm smile. She leaned across the center console and kissed Tim lightly on the cheek. Tim leaned into it gladly. "Thanks baby" they both said in unison. That brought a chuckle out of them.

"How much farther?" Tim asked Pam. She grabbed his phone from the console and unlocked it, going to google maps. "about 45 minutes" Pam said, proud to be able to read the phone and understand it.

Tim looked over at Pam, a nervous smile on his face. "Almost there...".

"Oooooooh I know Tim!" Pam said as she wiggled in her seat. "I'm so excited for you to see what the farm is like!" she gushed as she patted his arm. "Well, what can I first expect once we arrive?" Tim asked.

"Hmmm" Pam said as she bit her lip and looked skyward, thinking. "Well, first we will have to park the car and unload our things. The entrance to the Farm is where all the human employees work. Only Satyr's and their guests are allowed into the Farm itself. We'll probably drop off the bags there and then head in to the Farm. From there it's about an hour's walk at least to my family's house" Pam looked at Tim smiling, happy with her explanation.

"Right" said Tim, trying to broach the subject of nudity as delicately as possible. "And we are going to be going in to the Farm nude, correct?" he asked, his eye flicking over to Pam from the road. "Mhmmmm!" Pam made a firm nodding motion with her head. "If you walk into the farm dressed like a regular human all the Satyrs will confuse you with a worker, or worse someone from corporate"

Hmmmm. Tim guessed he didn't really have an option in this regard. He wasn't a prude, and he wasn't judging Pam or the rest of the inhabitants of the farm for their nudity, he just had some personal concerns. "And ummm babe" Tim started awkwardly, "What, uh, what happens if I get excited once we are in the farm?"

"Well, I hope you will be excited Tim!" Pam gushed. "The farm is a lot to be excited about!" Then, seeing Tim's blush, the pieces clicked in Pam's mind and she understood his concern. "Oh, you mean what happens if you get excited down here hmm?" Pam teased as she reached across the seats and rubbed her palm over Tim's groin, causing his pants to swell slightly.

Tim coughed, "erm, yes" he said simply. "I don't want people getting offended by my seemingly uncontrollable erections" he mumbled self-consciously. Pam felt her heart melt a little seeing Tim's dilemma. "Don't worry baby" she reassured him "People aren't going to get offended by a little... or should I say a biiig, erection" she teased Tim with a grin. "Not unless you go around poking people with it" she offered with a giggle.

Tim blushed at her words. "You're the only one I want to be poking with it" he mumbled. "hmmmm, just poking huh?" Pam asked with a devilish grin. Tim looked over at her and just shook his head, grinning ruefully.

"You know baby" Pam said as she traced a nail lightly across the dash in front of her, "if you're so worried about popping a boner while on the farm, you could always try and get it out of your system beforehand" as she finished, she bit her lip and looked at Tim meaningfully.

"That... is the kind of thinking that I can get behind" Tim said as he looked over at Pam, a big grin eating his face.

10 minutes later, and Pam had her arms wrapped around Tim's neck. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and her panties were pushed to the side. Tim had his arms under Pam's knees and his hands pressed flat against the side of the truck. His cock was slowly sinking in and out of Pam's dripping pussy, each thrust pressing her back into the side of the vehicle.

"Uuuugh! Oh, Tim! Hnh, hnh... Baby please don't stahp" Pam moaned into her lover's ear. Tim continued to pound away at Pam's supple body, the sweat beading his forehead and sliding down his nose to slowly drip onto Pam. Pam looked up at Tim's hyper concentrated face. She could see the muscles in his neck bulging, the skin red from exertion. She surrendered to his strong arms, pushing her body up against the truck. She relaxed and let his hips slamming into hers control the motion of their love making. She spread her legs and clenched Tim's cock with her tight cunt, trying to make it more difficult for him to slide out of her.

"Do you think you're going to have trouble staying soft when you have to look at my tits all day baby?" Pam whispered into Tim's ear as he pounded away at her cunt. "Hmmmph!" was his response, his breathing heavy through his nose.

"There are no clothes on the farm to hide my wide hips; nothing to stand between you and my hungry pussy" she hissed as he pressed his pelvis against hers, his cock fully sheathed in her warm quim.

"If he is going to be a good boy, you are going to have to tire him out... ugh, nooow" Pam whimpered as Tim hit her deeply at a different angle.

Tim felt his orgasm approaching as Pam teased him about his misbehaving cock. The thrill of fucking Pam on this side road, asking to get caught, and her dirty talk sent him over the edge. Tim grunted and pressed his sweaty body into Pam's, pinning her to the truck. Pam mewled and shuddered as she felt Tim pulsing insider her, his warmth spreading out deep in her quim. "Good job baby" she purred as she stroked Tim's forearms with her nails.

Tim took steadying breaths as he smiled down at Pam. "Its gonna take a lot more than that to tire this boy out" he said as he flexed his dick which was still inside Pam. She jumped a little as she felt him twitch inside her, but she looked back up at Tim with anticipation. "I was counting on it, baby" she hissed up to him, before playfully biting at his nose.

An hour and a half later, and relocated even further off the road behind some trees after a passing car had honked, Tim dumped his 4th load of the day into Pam and slipped out of her, finally, and painfully, soft. He gingerly let go of Pam. She sunk to her knees on the ground because her legs couldn't hold her up, and there she took a few steadying breaths. Seeing Pam kneeling on the ground, her ass hovering over the grass and his copious load seeping out of her, Tim quickly stripped off his shirt and placed it underneath her so she could sit down and lean back against the truck.

"Thanks baby" Pam said absentmindedly as she leaned back against the Trucks tires. Tim opened the door and brought out a bottle of water and sat himself down beside Pam. They took a couple of minutes to catch their breath and rehydrate.

After passing the almost empty bottle back to Tim, Pam looked up at him, affection clear in her gaze. She looked down at his pants which were no longer tented. "Do you think he's really gonna behave once we're on the farm honey?" she asked, a glint in her eyes.

Pam knew that Tim didn't want to be embarrassed, but she was secretly hoping that once they got on the farm that he wouldn't be able to control himself. She didn't find it embarrassing at all that Tim found her so attractive; she found it rather flattering.

"I sure do hope so" Tim said with a chuckle. "If he starts to miss behave, I think miss Pamela will have to give him a stern talking to"

"Miss Pamela? Is that the name you came up with for my pussy?" Pam asked, an eyebrow raised critically.

Tim spit the water out of his mouth that he had been about to swallow. After coughing for a bit, he turned to Pam, an apologetic smile on his face. "No, no, not at all" he reassured her. "I just meant you sweetie; I don't know why I added the miss" he admitted sheepishly

"Hmph. Good, because she doesn't have a name" Pam said matter of factly before taking back the water bottle. Tim merely smiled and nodded his head in acceptance.

The two were quickly back on the road, and before they knew it, they were pulling up to the Farm.

The Farm was off a long service road that was lined with trees. At the end of the service road there was a large fenced off gate. There was a camera and a speaker near the entrance so Tim pulled up and rolled down his window.

Eventually, a staticky voice came on. "State your business" they said in a curt voice. "Ugh" started Tim, who looked over at Pam who nodded at him with a hand gesture, signalling she would handle it.

"Hi, this is Pamela, Pamela Gala. I am here to see my Trip for a few weeks! I also brought my contract holder Timothy Meadows... Oh, and the Password is Wild Oats, Wild oats, soon to be food for the Goats'" She finished with a smile and a shrug aimed at Tim who had raised his eyebrows at the password.

After a brief pause, Tim heard a buzz from the Gate which started to open. "Welcome back miss Pamela. I hope you and Mr. Meadows enjoy your stay" The staticky voice said briefly before cutting out altogether.

At the mention of "Miss Pamela" Tim's eyes opened wide and he turned to Pam, raising a finger, his mouth half open about to say something. "Oh, leave it alone Tim" she said, swatting his hand away, not wanting to make the connection between the staticky voice and Tim's comment earlier which Pam had assumed was about her pussy. Nodding his head Tim silently put his hands back on the wheel and drove through the now open gate.

The road continued up the mountainside for about another 15 minutes. There were a lot of turns, but eventually they reached a rather homey looking lodge. Tim pulled up to the rather small parking. There only looked to be about 30 or so cars.

"Hmm. I expected there to be more employees" Tim spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Oh, no there really aren't that many human employees at the farm. Most of the work is automated or done by Satyr's themselves. The employees here are mainly problem solvers and the go-betweens for the Trips and corporate" Pam explained as she and Tim got out of the car.

They grabbed their bags from the bed of the truck and Pam had a skip in her step as she walked up the steps to the front door of the lodge. As she pushed open the door, the bell above rang and the lady behind the desk looked up in surprise to see Pam walking through.

Pam dropped her bags on the floor as surprise turned to recognition in Dorothy's eyes. She quickly stood up from behind the desk and rushed around to throw her arms around Pam, a beaming smile splitting her face.

"Paaam!" she yelled gleefully as they embraced. She pulled back and held Pam at Arms' length. She looked her up and down appreciatively. "Look at you all dressed up, little miss runway!" she gushed warmly. Pam blushed and took the compliment in stride. "Thank you" She said with a little dip of her head.

"I didn't expect to see you back so soon" Dorothy continued on. "Is everything okay?" she asked a little concerned. Just then, Tim walked in the door and the bell rang again. Both Pam and Dorothy turned to Look at Tim who had just placed his bags down next to Pam's and nodded at Dorothy with a smile.

Pam Turned back to Dorothy with a bit of a blush again. "Everything is more than okay" She said as she looked back in Tim's direction.

Comprehension dawned on Dorothy's face as she looked from Tim back to Pam. "Ah I see" she said conspiratorially as she winked at Pam in a much more conspicuous manner than she thought she was pulling off.

Tim blushed at the exchange but pretended not to notice. Dorothy Turned to Tim at that point and held out her hand. "How nice to see you again Mr. Meadows" She offered with a warm smile. Tim shook her proffered hand. "Please, just Tim is fine". "Tim" she said with a happy nod.

"So how long are you and Tim planning on staying?" Dorothy asked as she turned back to Pam. "We are going to stay for just under 3 weeks"

"Oh, that will be a nice relaxing time"

"Yea, I would have liked to stay longer" Pam said wistfully. But seeing Tim's gaze she quickly added on "But it's not a big deal. We can always come back" she said a little uncertainly as she gazed at Tim. Tim nodded in her direction, confirming her unasked question.

"Well, I don't want to keep you too long, I'm sure that you're dying to see your fa..." Dorothy stopped suddenly. "Oh. My. God. Pam what are those on your hooves!" Dorothy said breathlessly as she squatted down to get a closer look. Pam blushed and looked at Tim as she lifted her hoof up a little bit so Dorothy could get a closer look.

"Tim had them made for me" Pam said conversationally as she turned her hoof for Dorothy to see. "He wanted to make sure I had shoes so that I could never be denied service at places" She explained. Dorothy looked up at Tim and smirked. "You really know how to spoil a girl huh?"

"I suppose" Tim offered with a shrug. "But I am pretty sure that she needed these" Tim said, thinking of the whole reason he made the order for the shoes in the first place.

"Hmm. I suppose you are right there" Said Dorothy. "Satyr hooves are not made for our world" she said as she stood back up.

"Wait to you see these ones Dorothy!" Pam called over her shoulder as she rummaged around in her bag and brought out the tinier bag that contained her golden set of shoes. She brought them over to Dorothy and dropped the bag into her outstretched hands.

Dorothy looked at Pam, and at her nod, looked back to the bag, carefully untying the drawstrings. She gasped as she looked inside. She looked up at Tim and Pam quickly, before her wide eyes were drawn back down to the bag. She gently picked one of the golden Satyr shoes out of the bag and held it up to the light. The shoe reflected the light coming in from the windows and the little vine carvings gleamed with sunlight.

"I wish I had a pair of shoes like these" Dorothy said breathlessly as she slowly turned the shoe, watching it catch the light.

Pam giggled. "You can't wear these silly" Pam said but she blushed at Dorothy's jealousy. Pam knew that any girl would love to have shoes like hers; but nobody had shoes like her she thought fondly as she looked at Tim.

"Does your trip know about these?" Dorothy asked. "I am sure that other Satyrs would love to know about these. You're not the only Satyr who has ever left the farm for the harsh concrete world of humans you know" Dorothy said warmly as she closed the bag and handed it back to Pam who tucked it into her larger bag.

"No, I haven't told my family yet" Pam said as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "But I think you are right; I suspect there will be a lot of interest in them" Pam turned to Tim with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, "Do you think Ezekiel will be able to make a few more orders of Satyr shoes?"

"As long as he gets paid, I am sure that he would be more than willing to give it another go" Tim said warmly. He was sure that Ezekiel would be more than willing to complete another order, especially after how much Tim's last order had ended up costing.

"Well, look at you Pam. Only gone a few months and already you're bringing fashion back to the Farm"

Pam blushed at Dorothy's words. She now felt a little self-conscious about the multiple bags of clothing that she brought to show Cynthia. Maybe she wouldn't let Dorothy know about those just now.

After a few more minutes of chatting and catching up, Pam was itching to get inside, and so was Tim.

Sensing the room, Dorothy cleared her throat. "I don't want to keep you two too long" she said as she went back around her desk and took a seat. "You can place your bags in the locker room in the back. There are showers and towels too if you guys want to freshen up after you... change". Even though she was smiling warmly at Pam and Tim, there was a slight blush that rushed to Dorothy's cheeks at the mention of the dress code on the farm.

Pam blushed too and took Tim's hand, leading him to the back. "Thanks so much, Dorothy! It was such a pleasure to see you again. We will stop by at some point during our stay don't worry" Pam shouted over her shoulder as she and Tim turned the corner and walked towards the locker room. "I work weekdays!" they both heard Dorothy yell down the hall.

Tim and Pam exchanged fleeting, excited glances as they entered the locker room. Tim felt butterflies blossom in his stomach and start flapping away as Pam twirled away from him and began casually discarding her clothes. He chuckled and slowly started to pick up the items of clothing that she dropped.

Now, in her bra and jeans, Pam slowly wiggled her jeans down her butt and turned away from Tim. She bent over and slowly pulled her pants the rest of the way down so that her hands and jeans pooled by her hooves. She was folded, her head was close to her knees so Tim couldn't see any of her back. Her shapely golden legs led up to her pale heart shaped ass. Just above that, she flicked her tail playfully above as Tim looked at her. She peeked her face out from behind her leg at Tim and wiggled her ass enticingly. "Don't you want to get naked too baby?" she teased as she stood back up and turned around.

"I was enjoying the show" Tim answered honestly with a stupid grin. That made Pam smile and feel sexy. So, she sashayed over to Tim, slowly unclasping her bra as she did. Once loose, she threw it at him. He caught it deftly "Still warm" he said with a grin as he brought the warm material to his face. Pam reached Tim and looked up at him, her eyes half lidded with lust. Carefully, she pushed her panties down her legs and brought her hoof up that had held onto them. "I've got something warmer still" Pam moaned up to Tim as she brought her hand holding her panties up to Tim as an offering.

He caught her whole hand in his in a vice-like grip. Pam gasped playfully at his insistence and let him have her hand. He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply the scent that was in the fabric. Unsurprisingly, Tim's cock, which Tim was sure he had thoroughly exhausted earlier this morning, made a roaring reappearance.

Pam felt Tim's erection pressing against her through her pants. She pulled back, gasping, and looked up at him with mock incredulity. She looked down at his bulge and rubbed it with the palm of her hand. "I thought we dealt with this bad boy this morning" she teased as she squeezed his meat. Tim gasped slightly at the force of her squeeze and bit his lip. He placed steadying hands on Pam's shoulders and looked down at her. "I don't know. I thought we had this problem solved too" he said thoughtfully. "I'm starting to suspect that maybe it's you who is the problem"

Pam pulled away from Tim, her mouth hanging open in mock indignation, as she directed a hand at herself. "Me?!" she demanded, with feigned offence when really, she couldn't look more pleased with herself and the results her body always seemed to elicit from Tim.