Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who. Else?" Tim growled as he spread his arms wide, turning his head from side to side as if searching for another culprit. Pam's look of indignation disappeared as she smiled back at Tim wolfishly and quickly moved back towards him. As she reached around him, he wrapped his arms around her, thinking she was going for a hug.

"Ugh. Baby, move your arms" Pam mumbled into Tim's chest. "I'm trying to take your shirt off" her voice was muffled by his shirt and chest. Sheepishly, Tim pulled back and let Pam push his shirt up over his head. He helped pull it off fully and looked at Pam with a blushing smile. "Sorry babe" he offered. Pam just smiled up at him with love. "No worries" she said before resting her cheek against the warm flesh of his chest. She sighed and leaned into him. Now, when he wrapped his arms around her, she didn't protest.

Eventually, Pam pulled back and gently kissed Tim's torso. Tim braced himself to stop from shivering at the light contact. Her lips tickled him ever so gently, but he loved the sensation so he stayed as still as he could manage. Pam's lips curled into a smile as she felt Tim tense and struggle to remain relaxed. "Good job baby" she whispered into his flesh. "You used to jump and giggle like a child when I did this" she teased as she lightly ran her nails over Tim's skin. He shivered as goosebumps appeared in the wake of Pam's touch.

"You haven't left me much of a choice in the matter" Tim said dryly. Pam looked up at him from below and smirked. "Still, good behaviour deserves a reward..." she let the end of her sentence hang. Tim leaned down and nipped at her pointy ear. "what kind of reward?" he asked, his breath hot in her ear. Silently, Pam unbuckled Tim's pants. Her hand and fingers deftly moved aside the cloth and soon Tim's hard on sprang upwards out of its confines. Pam bit her lip and admired his cock, gently playing with it in her hands. She looked up at him, her eyes submissive "I don't know" she spoke quietly, but her fingers continued to rub his sensitive head. "Mhmmm" Tim moaned as shivers of pleasure went up his body.

Tim grabbed Pam's shoulders and spun her about. "Eeeip!" Pam squeaked as she was twirled suddenly. She rubbed her legs together and felt the smooth flesh on the inside of her thighs glide across the other, slicked by her arousal.

Tim lined himself up behind Pam. She looked over her shoulder at him and bit her lip. She wiggled her hips enticingly as she flicked her tail in anticipation. "Such a tease" Tim muttered under his breath as he slipped his cock in-between Pam's slick thighs. Immediately, she clamped down on him and squeezed her legs together, trapping his cock under her hot pussy. She felt herself gush a little more as Tim's veiny cock pulsed and slid along her tingling lips.

"Ooooooh, baby... You can take..., more than my thighs" Pam spoke between breaths and the slapping of their sweaty bodies. "I... Know!" Tim grunted as he long stroked between Pam's thighs. "Maybe. I felt. Like teasing. You" he hissed as he pushed down on Pam's lower back. She obliged her lover and lowered her upper body and stuck her ass further out. Tim grunted in pleasure as he watched his little lover submit to his desires.

Eventually, Pam couldn't take the pulsing heat of Tim's cock sliding through her slick pussy lips. She wanted to feel him inside her. She pulled her hips forward and slotted his head just against the entrance of her dripping folds. Excited, she pushed back and felt him sliding into her, spreading her walls.

Just before his deliciously wide crown slipped past her lips, Tim pulled back. "Nuh-uh-ugh!" Tim grunted as he retreated and slapped Pam's ass. "Naughty nannie!" he said again as he slapped her other check. Pam shuddered and her pussy clenched at the contact. "I never said I wanted your pussy yet" Pam mewled and squirmed in frustrated pleasure as Tim slotted his cock back between her thighs and pressed her legs together, squeezing them with his strong hands.

"It's time... you learn... how frustrating... a tease can be!" Tim grunted as he stroked his dick between her thighs, dragging it along her sensitive clit as much as he could. When he felt Pam shuddering, he would pull back and slap his heavy cock against her ass cheeks, watching the flesh ripple. He ran his hands through the thick fur on the lower half of her thighs. His fingers curled around the golden fur and helped him pull Pam's hips back into his own.

"I'm sorry baby" Pam husked as she looked over her shoulder, sweaty locks of hair plastered to her face as she insistently thrust her hips back at Tim; she did not look very sorry at all. A fire burned in her eyes as she pushed back at Tim, gently relaxing her thighs as he slid forward, then squeezing them tighter as he pulled back. She could see that for all the effect Tim's cock was having on her, her strong smooth thighs and her gushing pussy were having a similar effect on Tim. His chest, neck and face were a flushed red and she could see the veins popping out along his arms chest and neck. Every minute or so his face would contort in a grinning grimace as he fought to control the pleasure. Both lovers fought to make the other orgasm.

Tim looked at Pam, and saw the challenge in her eyes even though her words were submissive. He felt a wild primal desire course through him. Who was Pam, this little vixen, to dominate him while she was bent over? Yet despite this, he could feel his orgasm boiling up inside of him, waiting to blow over. But Tim could see the struggle within Pam too. Her fingers clawed at the locker she was leaned up against, and her legs would shudder when his hips slammed into her ass.

Seeing the defiance in her eyes, and desperate to win, Tim stuck his thumb in his mouth as Pam gazed back at him, her eyes half lidded, but not defeated. She locked onto his mouth and watched as he pulled the saliva dripping digit out. She felt her pussy clench and then Tim's cock slid all along her fiery furrow, scraping against her clit. She dropped her head, her mouth hanging open, as she waited for Tim.

Tim pressed his thumb against Pam's cute, puckered pink asshole and rubbed it, covering it with his saliva. He felt Pam shudder and her legs start to go out from under her. So, with his other arm, he quickly wrapped it around Pam's waist, his hand moving to her clit while also supporting her weight. With a slow, but inexorable push, he slid his rough thumb into her asshole. Pam gasped and let her legs drop out from under her. Now she was almost fully supported by Tim. "I want. You. To cumm!" Tim hissed as he rubbed his thumb around the inside of Pam's asshole. At the same time, he used his other hand to swipe his cock over Pam's clit repeatedly.

Pam had no choice, before Tim had even finished talking, she felt her body shudder and a flood of gooey girl cum left her to coat Tim's pulsing cock. She shook for about half a minute, her mind reeling, and her vision gone white as she basked in the bliss of her orgasm. As she was coming back down to reality, she registered Tim's repeated encouragement. "Goooood girl" he was husking as he slowly continued to stroke her sensitive pussy. Pam mewled and pushed her hips back.

Sensing that she was coming back down from her orgasm, Tim finally relented and pulled back his hips. Just as Pam was pushing her hips back seeking that hot cock, Tim slotted his spongy head between her dripping folds and let her impale herself on him while he also gently slid home.

Pam's breath was pushed out of her in a choked grunt as her insides were filled to capacity. She arched her back and her face contorted in an ecstatic grimace. "Oh baby" Tim moaned just as breathlessly as his cock finally gave up and emptied out its copious load into Pam's quaking body.

After about a minute, both Tim and Pam slid down the locker to the floor below. They lay tangled around each other, Tim still inside of Pam, until his cock finally softened and slipped out, followed by a very wet queef and a massive load. Pam's pussy slowly drooled out a continuous stream of Tim's cum. Both lovers looked down at her messy, cum soaked pussy lips. They both thought it looked beautiful. Pam patted her kitty lovingly, spreading Tim's cum around her sensitive and swollen lips.

Outside the open locker room door, Dorothy squatted on the ground, her panties around one ankle and her fist partially in her mouth as she bit down on it, her orgasm almost drawing blood. The fingers of her other hand were plunged deep inside her spasming snatch.

Soon after, Dorothy felt a rush of panic sweep over her as she opened her fluttering eyes and they focused on the not so little puddle she had created underneath her trembling legs. She had gone to investigate the noises she had heard from the locker room; she had been about to call out to Tim and Pam to see if they were okay when she had heard their rather obvious rutting. She had turned around, blushing, to go back to her desk, but something had stopped her. Before she knew it, her hand was up her skirt and her slit had been dripping her dewy honey. She had just thought a minute or two would be fine, then she could leave before Pam and Tim finished. Now, she realized that they had finished before her, and she was just coming down from her orgasm. She quickly scrambled up off the floor, and quietly ran back to her desk. She noticed her panties around one ankle, and for a few steps she hopped as she grabbed them off her ankle and scrunched them up into a tiny ball inside her fist.

Lucky for Dorothy, Tim and Pam were not going out into the hall any time soon. While they weren't about to go at it again, they both agreed that they could use a shower. They slowly and gently washed together, their hands roaming over the other, caressing and cleaning. Tim's cock gave a few weak twitches at the contact, but pam made sure to keep from trying to awaken that beasty again so soon. So, in the end, even though it made a few valiant salutes to Pam's body, Tim's cock was too tired to sustain a full erection.

Dorothy sat at her desk, anxiety eating at her. She wanted to rush back and clean up the mess, but she wasn't sure how long Pam and Tim's shower was going to take. Realizing that her hesitation was costing her precious time, she made a snap decision and quickly rushed back to the hall, as quickly as stealth allowed, and hastily cleaned up her little puddle with a towel. As she sat back down in her chair, she heard the shower shut off. With a self-satisfied grin, she turned back to her desk and computer.

After their shower, Tim was just finishing drying himself off. As he threw the damp towel onto the bench and reached into the locker to get his change of clothes, Pam coughed. Tim looked over at her. She stood in the middle of the changeroom, her legs still damp but not dripping, the fur a bit darker and the curls tighter. The rest of her pale skin had a slight pinkish quality, and she definitely had a blush on her face as her tail swished excitedly. "We won't need those baby" Pam said quietly as she looked at the underwear in Tim's hands.

Tim felt himself blush at her words. "Riiight. Almost forgot" he said with what he thought was confident smile. "But you did forget" Pam said, her head tilted and her look quizzical. "you just forgot right now" she explained. "Yea, I... I know" Tim said, his voice defeated. He threw the towel in the hamper with Pam's dirty one and turned to her, as naked as the day he was born. "Ready?" he asked. Pam looked at him, beaming; her smile was infectious. "Ready" she agreed with an eager nod.

Pam led Tim down a different hall from the one they came in from. "We don't need to say goodbye to Dorothy first do we?" Tim asked, nervous about running into another human while so nude. Pam looked at him like he was silly. "We already said goodbye. Why? Do you want to go back now?" she asked as she meaningfully looked at Tim's cock and balls. "No no..." Tim said, looking at Pam then looking pointedly down the hall again. Pam's gazed lingered on Tim for a moment as she wondered at her silly human boyfriend. "So touchy about nudity" she thought to herself, but it was cute. She quickly leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Let's go baby" she whispered and they continued walking down the hall.

At the end of the hall, there was a foyer room that led onto the farm. There was a closet that held a bunch of parkas and other articles of clothing that offered ample coverage. Tim looked at it curiously. "It's for any nannies or billies who come up to the lodge and want some modesty" Pam explained. Tim nodded his head in understanding. "not like we use them really" Pam said as an afterthought. "I think the employees put them there hoping that we will cover ourselves more often" she said thoughtfully. Before, she had always wondered why there were so many articles to choose from.

"Well, they're gonna have to wait a bit longer to get some use" Tim said as he shook his hips playfully, his dick swinging back and forth. Pam giggled and covered her mouth. She walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest, her nails tracing tingling lines. "come on baby, let's go. We can save these little games for later" she whispered up to him as she ever so gently ran a finger along his cock. It gave a weak twitch, but Tim was all smiles. "get me out of here before I grab a poncho"

Smiling, Pam tugged on Tim's hand and pulled open the door. She skipped outside and let go of Tim's hand. Tim stepped out after her and took in a breath. The valley lay stretched out before them. They were at the south end of it, and the North end was almost out of sight. The valley was rather wide throughout. In the centre there was a large lake and a stream that disappeared both to the east and the west at the north end. The mountainsides were covered with trees, mostly evergreens, up until there was nothing but rocks and a bit of snow. On the valley floor, there seemed to be about half forest and half meadows, fields, and farms, all of these were mixed and spread out. For structures, there weren't many. It looked like there were a few longhouses that were in clumps. But other than that, there was not much that Tim could make out.

Tim's scan slowly moved from the valley to Pam. She stood on the tips of her hooves, her arms outstretched and reaching towards the sun. Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest, two large pale raindrops tipped in pink. Her ribs just showed underneath and the toned lines of her tummy were faintly apparent. Tim drank in the sight of her body, her hips, her thighs and her golden fleeced legs. The wind tussled her golden hair which was now about shoulder length. She turned to Tim and noticed him staring. She smiled and beckoned him forward as she started down the trail that led to the valley. Without a glance back, Tim followed.

As Tim followed Pam down the trail that led to the valley floor, he got more comfortable being in the nude. The air felt so refreshing and soft against his exposed genitalia. Sure, he was a bit more careful when he got close to a bush, but as of yet nothing had touched his dick unexpectedly.

So far, they had not seen any other people. Pam explained that most Satyrs preferred to live out of sight of the corporate lodge. Tim was perfectly okay with this as it gave him time to get comfortable walking around naked before he had to be confronted with someone having a direct line of sight to his package.

The trail eventually led into the forest on the slopes. Tim looked around him in awe of the trees towering overhead. They were so massive that there was ample space between each tree, the floor covered in an orangey brown dusting of all the fallen nettles form the centuries. There were also patches of moss and grass, green boulders breaking up the forest floor. "This place is beautiful Pam" Tim breathed aloud as he looked around. Pam turned to him smiling. She took his hand in hers and squeezed it. "I know" She said simply. "I'm glad you think so too!"

The two walked hand in hand down the trail when they could. At many parts it got too narrow for two to walk abreast, so they would walk down single file before it opened back up again. The birds chirped in the trees. There was the occasional knocking of a wood pecker that rang through the forest like a bell. Tim loved the dappled sunlight as it filtered through the branches above and fell on the vegetation and ferns growing on the forest floor. "Aha, come on silly!" Pam teased as she tugged at Tim's hand. "There is more to see than just the forest" she urged Tim on. He grinned sheepishly and picked up the pace a little.

Soon, the ground beneath them levelled out and Tim assumed that they were now on the valley floor. He could hear a stream nearby to the right, but he couldn't see it. Pam continued walking in front of him. Her hips swayed to the side with each step, her bum bouncing just a fraction, and her tail languidly swishing back and forth. Tim looked up past Pam's bum and over her shoulder. The trees cleared ahead and a large clearing opened up.

As they stepped back out into the sunlight, Tim took in the sight of, what he now realized was, the vineyard. The rows and rows of vines did not reach past 4 feet, but they were loaded with grapes! Tim was amazed. He had been to many vineyards before, and he knew his wine better than most people. So, he knew that something was seriously different about this place if they could produce that many grapes on vines. But, as he looked at Pam and saw her watching him, he figured it was pretty obvious that there was something different about this place.

"What's wrong Tim?" Pam asked as she noticed Tim's baffled expression. "N-nothing is wrong... It's just I've never seen a vineyard that is this productive. What do you put in the soil?" he asked, genuinely curious what caused the extreme growth. "Idk silly" Pam said with a shake of her head. "I'm not a vintner" "Well... Do you think we could ask someone?" Tim asked, peering around the rows of vines and spying a few Satyrs in the distance. "Ugh Tiiiiiiiim" Pam whined. "Don't you think my family is a little more interesting than grapes?" she asked, her lips in a pout. "You're right. I'm sorry, I just got a little carried away" Tim said slightly abashed as he walked back to Pam and let her lead him back along the path.

As they walked further into the valley of the Farm, Tim noticed more and more Satyrs. Almost all of them were nude like himself and Pam. There were a few who had on articles of clothing that helped them with their tasks, like gloves for handling tools or aprons to protect themselves from furnaces and ovens. But, otherwise, it was a nudist colony. Pam and Tim waved to the Satyrs they passed by. Most gave back friendly waves. A tiny few gave Tim an odd look or did not wave at all, simply staring.

Tim noticed, as he looked at a group of male Satyrs, Billies, playing soccer, that one of them didn't have a tail. He thought he might have had an accident and lost it, but as he looked closer, he couldn't see any scarring. Curious, he turned to Pam. "Hey honey", "Mhm?", "why is it that that billie... the one with the reddish-brown fur" he explained as Pam searched the group of Satyrs "doesn't have a tail?" Pam's eyes finally fell on the billie Tim was talking about. "Oh! Well that's just Anthony, I think. He's half human" Pam explained before she continued walking on.

It took Pam a moment to realize that Tim wasn't following. She turned around and saw Tim looking at her very intensely. She shifted a bit uncomfortably. "What's wrong baby?" She asked, a hint of concern creeping into her voice. "What do you mean he is half human?" Tim asked slowly, his eyes slightly narrowed. "I mean his mother is a human and his dad is a Satyr" Pam said shaking her head as if explaining something to a child. "Humans and Satyr's can have babies together!?" Tim asked incredulously. Pam blushed and looked at the ground, scraping it with her hoof. "Well of course silly" she mumbled with a sheepish grin.