Momma Melba Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot young girl serves a fat old black Mamma.
1.4k words
4.36
27.4k
25
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momma Melba told me to follow her in my car to her house. I thought about not following her but the delicious shame that I felt and the possibility of serving her again kept me tailgating her closely.

Momma Melba lived in Northeast OKC in a small old house. I parked behind her and got to the door as she was unlocking it. I followed her into the living-room and she turned the light on. A Boston Terrier greeted her with glee. I noticed how worn the carpet and furniture were and how old the TV was but the house was clean and well organized, despite the dog and just a faint dog smell lingered.

Momma Melba petted and scratched Sandi, her dog some, and then removed its collar. She stepped over to me and commanded me to lift my hair. I did and she fastened Sandi's collar around my neck. I burned with shame deep down in my bowels as she did this but felt the fire churning in my cunny once more. Momma Melba then went to the coat rack and retrieved a chain leash and attached it to my collar. Me, a bright ambitious woman with a degree in accounting wearing a dog collar and leash. I could not have been more humiliated!

She pulled me over to the sofa where she plopped her huge ass down. She leaned forward and pulled down on the leash, giving me the unmistakable command to sit on the floor.

Sitting there on the floor Momma Melba started lecturing me. "I know you did not diddle your cunny in that bathroom before I entered. It just pisses me off how all you young, pretty and privileged white girls start out making five times what I do, after having put in over twenty years of working for the company. I could sense that you had an attraction to me and I just used that as the excuse to get you where I wanted you. I didn't actually make you do anything that you didn't want to do. I just made you do what you were too afraid to do on your own."

I couldn't believe how good of an insight of my desires this uneducated black woman had of me. I had always felt guilty, at how poor black people were, and of how pretty and privileged I was. Being on the bathroom floor eating her to orgasm was a great way to atone for my guilt and I wanted to do it.

Momma Melba continued, "I never liked how you young pretty white girls strutted around with the world at your feet and all the men drooling over you. It's just not fair! So, I decided to put you under my power and I am sure that you like it."

I just nodded in shame as what she was saying sank in. It gave me butterflies in my stomach and there was nothing that I wanted more in the world than to reinsert my pretty white face back into this old fat black woman's humongous cunt!

"So, since this is what you want, I will let you serve me." Momma Melba stated as if it was a foregone conclusion. "From now on after work you will be coming over to here. Your job when you are not in work will be to serve me, both sexually and domestically. So tomorrow bring your wardrobe over here."

I could not believe the audacity and confidence of this big black woman. I was attracted to her and deep down I did want to serve her. I could not believe that she was giving me the chance to do what I subconsciously so desired to do!

Momma Melba then stood up and removed her shoes, socks, sweat pants, and huge granny panties. She sat back down in the sofa with her huge forested gash at the edge of the sofa. With the leash she pulled me into her cunt. I knew what to do. She did not have to use the leash but it added more humiliation and I liked it.

Her cunt was already wet and it still smelled from her earlier orgasms back at the office bathroom. I parted her huge bush of pubic hair with my hands and buried my face back into her wet folds. Momma Melba grabbed me by the back of my head to force my face in deeper. She didn't have to because I had already wrapped my arms around her fat thighs and was grabbing her cellulite dimpled ass cheeks in order to pull myself in deeper.

This time she took much longer to cum. I worked on her for over half an hour. Sucking on her gorgeously huge and stretched out labia flaps, sucking her juices out, inserting my tongue and face as far in as it would go and sucking on her deliciously huge clit! Deep down, I knew that I had found my place and reveled in the humiliation and burning shame of actually being there. I knew that I would devote my life to Momma Melba.

Finally, Momma Melba's fat black thighs clamped down on my petite white face and she flooded me with her juices once more. Once her convulsions stopped, she leaned back on the sofa and gently played with my hair as I lightly licked up all her juices and cleaned her cunt folds with my tongue.

"That was great!" Momma Melba exclaimed, pushing my head away and pulling herself up by the arm of the sofa, "It is late and I am tired. Since you did not bring your tooth brush you will go to sleep without brushing your teeth tonight." Momma Melba then dragged me by my leashed collar to her bedroom and told me to wait for her in the bed.

I climbed under the covers and could hear her brushing her teeth, rinsing her mouth out and urinating in the bathroom. She then entered the bedroom, pulled off her shirt, unhooked her bra and entered the bed. She grabbed my face in her fat hands and pulled me in for a kiss. I could not believe how soft her huge fat lips were. I loved them and kissed her back with passion. Momma Melba slipped a fat arm under me and pulled me into her tightly. Her other arm went over my wispy white frame and grabbed my ass. I was pulled into her copious fat body. She was so big her folds of flesh almost enveloped me and I had never felt so secure in my life.

We made out for a long time. Momma Melba grabbed my body, and her hands roamed all over. She knew that she owned me and her hands explored my most intimate places. I shuddered uncontrollably as I came with a couple of her fat fingers in my pussy. No boyfriend had ever taken such an interest and ownership of my body before.

I awoke to an unfamiliar alarm at six in the morning, entangled in Momma Melba's arms. Parts of me were asleep from the circulation being cut off by Momma Melba's heavy arm and leg that were draped over my thin frame.

"Why did the alarm go off so early?" I asked in a stupor.

"So that you will have time to make and serve me coffee and then go back to your place to get ready for work." Momma Melba answered, snatching the covers off of me.

I got up, dressed in the same clothes that I had worn yesterday, rinsed my mouth out and went to the kitchen to make the coffee. Momma Melba shouted that she likes hers with only milk and no sugar.

Once the coffee done, I served Momma Melba her coffee in the bathroom, where she was preparing herself and took a sip of my own.

"Oh no Princess." She chided, "You don't have time for coffee. You have to make the bed, pick up all my old clothes off the floor and run a load of laundry if the hamper is full."

I put my coffee down and picked up Momma Melba's clothes. I made her bed to perfection and I walked around the house picking up anything that was not in order. By then Momma Melba had finished preparing herself and told me that this would be my job every morning before I could leave for work. She then took off the dog collar with the attached leash and let me know that I could leave to go get ready for work.

I grabbed my now cold coffee and ran out to the car. I would have to hurry to make it to my place, shower, grab my things.