Momma Squirts on Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt to me like truth was leaking out again. I took a big gulp of warm Jack, looked around, saw everybody pretending to listen to the radio but listening to Aunt Maisie and Uncle Jimmie instead, a brother and sister puking out thoughts that maybe should remain private, or maybe even remain unsaid.

"I ain't never had many big tits," Uncle Jimmie confessed. "A couple times, but...."

Aunt Maisie smiled. "Are you a tit man?"

"Yeah, but your ass is sweet, too."

"Praise the Lord! I'm complimented on both ends."

"Both ends is one in a bent-over pussy and one in the mouth," Uncle Jimmie said, smirking.

"Fuck yeah. Spit roast," my not-a-first cousin right next to me said.

"You've done that?" I asked him, thinking he was a porn-watching young dreamer. "If you've really, honestly done it, I'll give you twenty bucks."

I watched his face turn pink as he said, "Yeah. Fuck yeah."

"Liar," I said, then I smiled at him because he's cute.

"Ain't a man here who's probably done that," Aunt Maisie said. "Jimmie?"

Uncle Jimmie shook his head, but he was smiling. "Not yet. But what the fuck, I'm only halfway to dead, so there's lots of time."

"You could be dead tomorrow," Aunt Maisie said, her drunk suddenly going all bummer. "We all could be. Jesus Christ, why did I waste so much of my life."

"So fuckin' stop wastin' it," Jimmie said, pouring another slug of hooch in her glass. He gestured at all the quiet, shirtless masculinity in the overheated room. "Pick two of these studs and get it fuckin' on. It's fuckin' Christmas for Christ's sake. Give yourself a present."

Amazingly, Aunt Maisie's eyes looked interested. No, I said to myself. Aunt Maisie's not the type. Now, if the offer was put out there for my Momma, it might be different. "Momma," I said, my drunk making me blurt. "Maybe if you do it first. Hey Ace, ever dream of a threeway with Momma?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, his eyes all bad-boy sparkling. "It don't matter if it's a dude or a chick."

Momma looked at him like she'd seen some sort of a light. "You'd want to do that? Another man, with me?"

"Fuck yeah, if it turns you on. Maybe it takes two guys to make you cum."

"I never said I don't cum. Just not...big."

"Yeah, well...here's your fuckin' chance, I guess. You get your pick of the litter." Ace gestured with his hand at all of us in the room. None of us watchers said a word.

Too much Jack in my brain made me blurt again. "Momma, want to make it really fun? Do it right here, with all us watching."

"Holy fuck," my cute not-a-first cousin said, so I looked right at him and tried to show him with my eyes just how turned on I was. I'd blurted some crazy shit in my life, but this Christmas Eve felt like there was a strange kind of horny energy field building up, and the things I'd said were a part of it, and I didn't want it to stop.

"Jesus, Jimmie, what'd you put in the Jack?" my Momma asked.

"I ain't never brought a whole case of it before," he said. "Fuckin' expensive as shit, but...maybe it's worth it?"

Momma smiled. "I can't believe I'm gonna show my tits to my fuckin' brother," she said, looking right at him.

I felt my heart rate thump upward, feeling it up in my throat. Momma looked out toward the rest of us again. "Who wants to be a show pony," she asked, her eyes scanning the shirtless nephews and cousins. "This ain't no fuckin' around. Who's got the biggest dick?"

Nobody answered.

"I got dibs on this one," I blurted, taking hold of my not-a-first cousin's arm. I watched as some of my girl cousins made sneaky moves and gave sneaky looks, maybe claiming partners for whatever was about to happen.

Momma saw it, too. "Holy shit," she said, and I sensed that she sensed the craziness that was so close to happening. Her eyes focused on someone, a blonde middle-aged cousin of hers, a thin man with an amiable way about him and some pretty good dance moves. "Come here and I'll suck your cock," she said to him.

I don't know why I was surprised, but I was when he suddenly moved toward her, as if he didn't even have to think about it. Of course he was sloshed like the rest of us, so there's that, but maybe there'd been a spark between him and Momma in the past. I mean, I know for certain that cousins can be hot, and get in your head in funny ways. Momma and him had grown up sorta together, in the knotted up way these back-hills families do, so yeah, who knows what they'd thought about each other all those years.

All that really mattered was Momma was down on the floor on her hands and knees, the cheap vinyl fake wood flooring looking like one of us should have cleaned it with a mop before the party. The woodstove door got opened and belched smoke again, the room reeking of it right soon, stinging my eyes as I watched Ace push Momma's Christmas panties down her thighs. Being horny, as I guess he was, his face got almost lost between her ass cheeks, and just like that there was a live sex show in our living room. Momma was moaning, her eyes so wide, her on hands and knees with her back arched in a sexy way.

Her nice blonde cousin stood before her, and I could tell by his eyes he was lookin' at the way her tits hung there, her pretty Christmas bra doing its best to try and support the heavy weight of 'em. His eyes were all glazed in a way, his body swaying, Momma saying "Give me your cock" in a forceful but sexy way that made him want to do it.

For some reason, seeing his big ol' hard cock out in the room seemed even stranger than seeing Ace's whole face in Momma's ass. Then Momma started blowin' her cousin, him on his knees and her mouth all nice on his hard cock, making it wet, making it glimmer. I haven't mentioned the Christmas lights, twinklin' and such, the off-and-on colors of them shining their festivity right on the shimmer and sheen of Momma's wet blowjob.

Her cousin moaned, and swayed, and after a nice little while of it he reached forward and let loose the clasp of Momma's bra. This got her attention, a glazed glance from her eyes shooting in our direction, then she shrugged the straps off of her shoulders and moaned full loud again as she took in the feeling of being pretty much naked in front of us all.

I thought maybe she'd yell something like, "Fuck off, people, do your own thing," but she didn't say it, or anything, just sucked the nice cock into her mouth again and moaned as loud as a mooing cow when Ace filled her pussy with his cock and began fucking her.

"Jesus Christ!" said Uncle Jimmie, so I looked at him and he was enraptured. His eyes were stuck on the sight of his sister being spit-roast fucked, his fresh-filled glass dripping whiskey all over his fingers and down onto the floor.

Aunt Maisie looked at him, too, her decision being to take hold of his drinking hand and raise it to her mouth so she could slurp out a big gulp of his liquid. She licked her lips in a sexy way, her eyes looking into his. Then she leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. He looked glazed, in a good way, when she took his hand, leading him to the kitchen, where through the big opening I saw her take off her bra and kiss him.

Momma's live sex show on the floor proved too much for some, the ones whose horniness was rising up like all the spirit of Christmas, forcing them to kiss an also-horny cousin whether they wanted to or not. I was one who wanted to, so I did, kissing my not-a-first cousin in a way that said 'I mean this, let's fuck'.

I let my eyes look at Jewel and I saw her watching her mother, my Aunt Maisie all big-titted topless in the kitchen, kissing our uncle. That's when all the craziness fully hit my drunked-up brain, how twisted and fucked up it all was. Thing was, it didn't really bother me. I mean, who has this kind of fun, this kind of free-for-all, at a family Christmas Eve? Nobody, I'm pretty sure, so I said to myself, Fuck yeah, let's go for it!

I reached back and unfastened the clasp on my bra, and my nice cousin, still kissing me like a warm-hearted boy does, didn't even realize it. So I took his hand that was on the bare skin of my waist and moved it up to where I knew it would like to be. "Holy fuck!" he mumbled against my lips, his eyes opening as he felt up my naked tits and realized just how big and soft and warm they are. "Holy fuck!" he said again, sorta whispering, like he couldn't believe what was happening and maybe didn't want everybody to know.

"I wanna suck your cock," I said, and I felt his crotch with my hand, his dick all nice and hard and warm in his pants. "Do you want me to?"

He nodded his head. "In your...bedroom?" he asked.

"No. It's a party," I said, and I heard my Momma cry out, her moaning and her happiness starting to get louder. It was Ace that was making her lose it, his cock acting just like she'd said it does, able to stay hard like a fencepost for a good long fucking. I think she was getting off more than usual, though, what with her sorta handsome blond cousin's cock in her mouth and a bunch of horny people watching her. It was really exciting and super hot, I knew that for certain, and I wanted to try it out for myself.

"Holy shit," someone said, sorta laughing when my momma was cumming, the blowjob she was giving blowing up at the same time, a shitload of cum blasting all over her face, dripping from her mouth, making wet blotches on the fakewood floor. Hers was for certain not a 'partway' cumming, not this time, Ace taking her somewhere special with his cock that just seemed to stay hard and fuck and fuck and fuck.

She looked so slutty, I was proud of her in a strange kind of way. Nothing like I'd ever been proud of her before. I wanted to say 'holy shit' myself when one of her nephews was there with her, one of Uncle Jimmie's boys, a first cousin of mine. I'd always wondered if Uncle Jimmie's boys had big cocks, cause of the way they look in their jeans, too tight maybe but showin' off the trunks of their legs in the way us girls like. Yeah, he had them tight kind of jeans on tonight, like his brothers, and his greasy old ball cap was turned around backwards. His shirt was outside in the snow, tossed over the gray wood railing outside the front door. It was probably snow covered by now, this white Christmas weather still a surprise each time I glanced out the steamed up window.

Not such a surprise was the size of his cock, big and thick like I was sure it was, and Momma seemed to like it too cause she sucked it into her messy mouth and she moaned.

I heard fucking and looked toward the kitchen. Behind the counter as they were, I couldn't see how stripped down they was, but Uncle Jimmie and Aunt Maisie sure looked to be naked, him fucking her from behind with a wild kind of energy, her bent over and clutchin' at the countertop, making the same fun squeals, cries and begs you see on porn. I wanted to say Damn, Aunt Maisie! You need this bad! Then I remembered it's her two-years-older brother doin' it to her, and my heart raced like a rollin' drum. I took my not-a-first cousin's cock out of his pants and I began to suck it.

It was all sex all around us now, with maybe Jewel being the last to give in to it. There was plenty of boys, so she had no worries there, but maybe watching what her mother was up to messed up her brain some. I can see that. If Uncle Jimmie was the one fuckin' my momma, I would have been messed up some too. Thing is we was all whiskey buzzed to the max, Jewel just as drunk as me, I knew, cause she and me is almost sisters and we guzzle it and buzz on it the same way. Same with boys. She loves suckin' cock, just like I do, and if she can get fucked she's gonna do it. We're sisters that way. Livin' in the same trailer, even a roomy doublewide, you learn these things.

I almost couldn't believe Ace was still fuckin' Momma, but then he up lost it, cumming all over her ass and her back, his cock spurtin' out big fliers almost like a young guy's does. Momma was gettin' messy, and the slut side of her brain—a side I'd never much known—was taking her over. She asked for Uncle Jimmie's boy to do her some more, so he went from her mouth to behind her and when he shoved his hard fat cock into her pussy it made her yelp "Yeah! Fuck me! " It was like a gunshot, a powerful command, her wild eyes and wild words aimed at two more of Uncle Jimmie's boys, both of 'em so far without girls. There was too many boys, like I said.

I scrambled out of my jeans and stood naked, taking in the fun feeling of it. It was better than awesome. I mean, who would have guessed it? If you'd told me a week before that I'd be having such a mindblowing hoot at a family Christmas party, I'd have told you you was crazy. Nutty bonkers. So I stood there and I tried to take it all in so I'd remember the wonder of it all, then I pushed my not-a-first cousin to the floor and I sat down on his wicked hard cock and I fucked him.

I liked it best when I was sorta leaned over, fucking him with my tits in his mouth, my eyes up proud, watchin' all the others. The surprise was out in the kitchen, where Ace had taken Uncle Jimmie's place, fucking Aunt Maisie. I suppose Momma couldn't say nothin' even if she wanted to, what with her being pretty much gangbanged to the high heavens. I mean goodness gracious, my Momma was being fucked! I heard her tell the world "I'm Cumming!", at least three times, though with her mouth so often stuffed with slippery dicks her loud ramblings were sort of mumbled up. It was all red hot, though, positively, and I was even more proud of her for goin' for it so whole hog.

Even me myself got a little restless, wishing for more than my nice cousin, so I pulled a girl cousin next to me, the both of us doggy style, and when my cute not-a-first cousin's cock was in her I up and walked away, curious about things.

Momma's doggy-stylin' muscles musta gave out just then, cause she collapsed, then rolled face up on the floor, her big nice tits fully visible for the first time. Her nephews all went to 'em with their mouths like a bunch of hungry piglets, and one of the boys reached his fingers way up inside Momma's pussy, and he began finger fuckin' her, fast and hard, the squishy wet noise of it gettin' louder and louder. Momma's knees were up and her legs was spread wide, and she yelled "Praise the Lord!" just as a mess of squirt sprayed from her pussy, wettin' all the presents under the tree. The boys all stayed with it, not lettin' her stop cummin', and she flopped around on the floor like a carp outta water on a riverbank. Jesus, I ain't never seen a woman or a girl cum like that.

It was just then that the Devil rose up from a cloud of smoke, in the form of Uncle Jimmie, his naked self kneeling in front of the open woodstove doors. The smoke and the flames lit him up yellow and orange, and somehow I was there next to him, my hand reachin' for a hall-full whiskey bottle that was settin' on the ashy hearth right there in the heat.

"Warm Jack makes me high," I said, and I took a big ol' swig from the bottle and wiped the wetness from my lips with the back of my hand. I most certainly saw the Devil in Uncle Jimmie's eyes, eyes that were devouring all the nakedness of me.

"Christ, little girl. You're your momma's daughter, aren't you."

"I am," I said, proud of it, especially now that I knew Momma is so sexually wild.

"You got the best set of tits this side of Minersville."

I smiled. "You got a sweetheart over that way, Uncle Jimmie? Maybe over at The Red Daisy?"

"You'd make a fortune over there, girl. With a body like yours, enough tips to put you through college, I'd guess."

"You think so?" I stood with my back arched even more, so as to give him the full measure of all the curves of my tits and ass. "A friend of mine works there, says she makes extra money suckin' cocks in the private rooms. Says she's got two guys she fucks regular, right there at work. You one of 'em?"

Uncle Jimmie's devil smile got brighter, him standin' up, so much taller and more powerful than me, me seein' his big fat cock for the first time ever. "You sharin' that bottle?" he asked. So I shared it, and he swigged from it, and I put my hand on his soft cock and balls and I began fondling some hardness back into 'em. Uncle Jimmie didn't say nothin', his eyes sparklin' into mine.

Of course I squatted just then, but I didn't just suck him in like a whore. Instead I licked at it real delicate, his cock bigger and fatter now, my lickin' tongue ticklin' underneath it and on his balls. He's a manly man, Uncle Jimmie is, but I already knew that from seein' him shirtless plenty of times. Looking up at him from down suckin' his nice cock, I saw fresh what Aunt Maisie had seen, Uncle Jimmie all muscled like some kinda big athlete, the beauty of it seeming new and nicely surprising.

When he's fully hard he's a big man, Uncle Jimmie is, a cock plenty long enough and so thick I knew it'd fuck me all the way to cummin'. But there was more to him that was fun, too, like the way he looked at me, the way his eyes couldn't get enough of my tits.

"You a tit man, Uncle Jimmie?" My mouth went back to a full suckin' of his wild-hard dick while I let him answer. I made sure my arms was pushin' my tits together, makin' em extra full plump and big lookin'.

"I'm gonna dream about those ones of yours," he said, and I got goosepimples all over me, seein' as how it was maybe the nicest thing I'd ever heard a man say.

"Wanna lick whiskey off 'em?" I asked. "It's fuckin' Christmas Eve. I can be your Christmas present."

Uncle Jimmie's smile was wild and dangerous. I'd never seen it that way. I laid down onto the floor right there by the red-hot woodstove, knowing the back of me'd be all black with ashes, and I poured warm whisky all on me, makin' my tits and my tummy full wet with it.

"Jesus, little girl," said Uncle Jimmie, just standin' there with his dick all hard, takin' in the sight of me. I felt a rush of horny inside of me that made me plum crazy, my hand goin' to my own pussy, my back archin' up high when my fingers touched my hot clit. "Ooooohhhh!" I moaned.

Uncle Jimmie swooped down on me like the Devil's smoke, me moaning and writhing as he went all wild on my tits with his hands and his mouth. My fingers kept diddlin' my pussy till he got there, then I held his head in my hands and he made me cum from pussy-eatin' me with his manly mouth.

My mind was still junk from cumming when he lifted my legs up against his chest and shoved his wild-hard cock full into me. He cried out just then, like I never before heard him do, and then some boy cousin of mine dipped his own hard cock into my open mouth like a tea bag. I liked the sweaty, fuck-flavored taste of this tea, so I reached up and pulled him down deeper, into my throat, and I knew I was fully in this thing just like my Momma was.

Soon I was the fuck slut I'd sometimes dreamt I'd like to be, with Uncle Jimmie's cum all sticky on my tummy, four nice cousin's cocks all takin' turns in my doggy-style pussy, and Momma's boyfriend Ace scoopin' me up and repositioning me on the couch, him fuckin' me so hard and for so long I swear to God I saw Santa Claus, Jesus, Mary, them three wise men and them flyin' reindeer all like some sort of lunatic visions in my hard-cumming mind. Momma was cryin' out her bliss same as I was, she riding her hot-bodied brother, my Uncle Jimmie, right there on the squirt-wet floor near the Christmas tree. Her big nice tits was bouncin' free, Uncle Jimmie's strong hands wrapped around her waist just below 'em as his crazy hard cock thrusted upward into her like an upward-pointin' jackhammer.

Others was cryin' out, too, Aunt Maisie and Jewel the loudest of 'em, nephews and boy cousins gangbangin' the both of 'em, still in the kitchen where Aunt Maisie seemed to be most comfortable. It was real family like, Jewel and her momma both takin' it full-on together like that, both laughin' their similar laughs when another pot or dish crashed to the floor during the hard-fucking whirlwind of it all.