Momma Squirts on Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things did settle a bit, toward midnight, the radio DJ playin' country Christmas songs, all us women so thoroughly fucked and satisfied but still wantin' to be touched and snuggled. Aunt Maisie was laid out flat on the kitchen counter, her eyes closed, her moans so soft and light as four male hands caressed and gently massaged the whole of her body, a soft tongue sometimes givin' her pussy some love.

Ace was back with Momma, and they was on the couch with me and my not-a-first cousin, the cute one that I first fucked. I guess you'd call it a foursome, all us on the couch like that, nude and sweaty and smelling like sticky sex. There was lots of soft touching, lots of kissing, the quiet, erotical nature of it makin' me wish for a New Years Eve party that turns out just like this one.

One of the fun things was seein' how everyone coupled up in this quiet part, after the wild surprise of things had drifted away like the smoke. Cousins of mine who were brother and sister, two different pairs of 'em, were making sweet quiet love in different ways. Another cousin girl who has two brothers, I saw her silently take their hands and disappear down the hall into Jewel's bedroom. Jewel herself was off all alone with Uncle Jimmie, my quick eye catching them, some twenty minutes ago, seekin' into her Momma's bedroom.

I looked around and wondered if anyone was in my bedroom, and yeah, there was a cousin girl missing, along with the thin, blond, middle-aged man cousin of my Momma's. I think he's the girl's uncle, maybe, but it's all a jumble in my mind. Anyway, if they were on my bed it's all right with me. Being after midnight, it's now really Christmas, and after all, the Christmas spirit can be all about Jesus and whatnot if you'd like, but at my house it's all about family.