All Comments on 'Mommie and Her Lance Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago
What Do You Mean "Nothing" Happens?

I'm so glad to see you're continuing this story and that there will be a third chapter.

Mommie flirting with Lance's friends was a good scene. Who wouldn't want to be the envy of their friends by having a mother like Mommie?

I'm still not sure that "sharing" Mommie with his friends is a good idea, but I like the idea of it possibly leading to a mixed gender swimming party with a bevy of buxom classmates intent on competing with Mommie by going topless,

Enjoyed the return of Burns & Adrian (made me wish for the next installment of "Best Job Ever"), I just wished the elderly woman working there would've allowed Lance to watch his mother give an impromptu fashion show and we would have got some proper measurements. If the saleslady said she hadn't seen anyone like Mommie and Burns and Adrian has a rep for catering to women with enormous bust lines, then Mommie must be immense.

The return of the school psychologist was a highlight of this chapter. Lance's blah reaction to her seduction. The psychologist desperately trying to get his attention. Her failing to have sex with Lance and his "equipment" and then hearing how she paled in comparison with Mommie.

I don't know what kind of revenge the psychologist is planning, but I look forward to her confronting the new and improved, sexier version of Mommie.

ArabsemenArabsemenabout 10 years ago
I can't weight to see her in the pool with Lances friends.

Be sure to get rid of the spam that some asshole posted under comments.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Since no one pays me for this I guess I must do it for the feedback. And to get these images out of my head.

In this latest chapter I really wanted to bring up and then screw with expectations. Every big breast story had the hero run into a busty assistant in a lingerie store. Or an older woman that can't keep her hands off the well hung hero. So...

"Honey, I've never seen anyone like you" is a standard line at B&A. The sales ladies probably say it several times a day. It means nothing. And that gives me leeway for describing the women that shop there. But I'll probably get around to measuring Mommie at some point. But since I don't even know her first name yet?

I've got a chapter coming soon with a pool party. But not the one that you just imagined (I hope!). The School Psychologist isn't done with Lance either! And there may be at least one more character to be introduced.

So thanks for the feed back, I'm still writing and there are several new stories to be posted soon and another chapter of this story. And another chapter of B.J.E too.

DDDDave

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago
Thanks For Popping In, DDDDave!

I always enjoy getting a little bit of the thought process of an author on their work.

The "standard line"; at B&A makes sense. I guess I just take these things a little too literally (apologies); with your characters being so large breasted, the idea of an Alpha Woman (Who really is the largest breasted female in a DDDDave story?) is incredibly seductive. I suppose in a similar sense: Who has the largest cock in a DDDDave story? is also a valid question. I just tend to focus a lot MORE on the former! ;-)

I thought the absence of Mommie's name was intentional. Sort of like never hearing the adult voices in a Peanuts cartoon or seeing the neighbor's face on "Home Improvement", I was content with her name (for story purposes) being Mommie.

The upcoming elements of the story you referenced are intriguing. Can't wait to see how they pan out.

The last paragraph just made my day. New stories and more B.J.E.!

AWESOME!!!

brian358brian358about 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for another great chapter.

Lance's Mommie sounds awesome. She must be huge!

And I loved the interaction with him being pulled into that spectacular cleavage.

Some fun with his pals seems on the cards and I'm looking forward to that.

And the reaction of the psychologist sounds fascinating! I wonder what she has planned?

Yes, like Adrian I was hoping for a measuring session at the store. Perhaps someone can distract her next time.

We need those numbers! :-)

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2193 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES