Mommy Daughter Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers

She bobs up and down as best she can.

"I'm cumming." Tony warns and Danielle carries on sucking until she feels the first load of cum hitting the inside of her mouth.

Shot after shot of cum fills her mouth and she quickly swallows it all down. Making sure he's completely finished, Danielle wipes her mouth and drinks from the glass of water next to the bed.

"You're so good at that." Tony pants out.

"Thank you." Danielle says cuddling back up next to him.

As they lay there watching TV, Danielle's head is elsewhere. Yearning for the feeling of her own orgasm. Tony hasn't been able to make her cum yet and she has faked 3 orgasms since the last one. Although she's horny, Danielle decides to wait until she's home alone to sort herself out instead of getting Tony to try.

A few hours later Danielle is back home.

"Mum?" She shouts walking in.

"Up here!" Her mum replies from up the stairs.

Walking up, Danielle pops her head into her mum's room and sees her wearing a nice black dress.

"What are you up to?" Danielle asks.

"Going out with the girls, what about you?" Her mum asks back.

"Just chilling tonight." Danielle replies, already knowing that as soon as her mums gone that she'll be sorting herself out.

"Sounds good." Her mum replies and Danielle heads to her room.

Straight away she lies on the bed and loads up a porn video, getting herself more and more turned on by watching it, just waiting for her mum to leave.

"Right, I'm off!" Her mum shouts from downstairs.

"Have a good night!" Danielle shouts back.

Looking out her window, she watches her mum get into a taxi and leave. Knowing that she is alone and safe, Danielle gets back onto her bed and pulls her shorts down.

Spreading her legs, she loads up one of the lesbian porn videos and starts to slowly massage her clit.

"Ooohhh." Danielle moans, knowing exactly how to please herself now.

Rubbing her clit faster and faster, Danielle starts to get the feeling of her orgasm rising.

Am I alone? She thinks to herself, stopping rubbing her clit and standing up.

Danielle, still naked from the bottom half sneaks into her mum's room with the intention of taking her dildo.

Opening the drawer, she grabs the pink dildo but her hands is instantly wet.

Oh my god! Has she just used it? Danielle thinks in shock, yet, not letting go of the dildo.

She holds the dildo in her hands, looking at it all over, clearly soaked in her mum's juices. The smell hits her like a ton of bricks and Danielle can't help but savour it.

Bringing it closer to her face, the scent grows stronger and more intoxicating.

That smells so much better than Tony. Danielle thinks.

This is so wrong, she thinks, I can't do this.

Staring at the dildo, so close to her face, Danielle argues in her own mind.

She's your mum, she argues but doesn't move it, maybe just... once.

Slowly, Danielle opens her mouth and extends her tongue. Moving the dildo closer to her, Danielle presses her tongue against the surface.

Ooooh God. She moans in her head at the delicious taste.

She slowly runs her tongue along the shaft of the dildo until she reaches the tip, tasting someone else's pussy, something she never expected to do.

"Oh god." Danielle says out loud, staring at the dildo and not believing how amazing it can taste.

Just a little more. She thinks.

Pressing her tongue against the dildo again, Danielle can't stop herself from running it along the shaft and back to the tip.

Closing her eyes, Danielle presses the end of the dildo against her lips, opening them she pushes it into her mouth closes around the plastic cock.

"Mmmmm." Danielle moans out loud, her scenes filled with the taste of her own mum.

She pushes her head further down the dildo, dragging her wet tongue along it as she does. Giving this dildo a loving blowjob and enjoying it ten times more than she does with Tony.

For a few minutes, Danielle stands there bobbing up and down on the blowjob, getting more and more into it. Making sure she licks up every drop of the taste.

Eventually, she's disappointed to not be able to taste anything but finds herself ridiculously horny.

She lies down on the bed and spreads her legs wide, pressing one finger onto her pussy she realises how incredibly wet she's gotten.

Pressing the tip of the dildo against her, Danielle starts to push it in, with much greater ease than last time.

"Oooohhh!" She moans loudly as she pushes the entire thing into her, feeling her pussy clenching around the fake cock.

"Oh god," She pants out. Slowly pushing it in and out of her.

Not even watching porn, Danielle just closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of the dildo that she starts to quickly fuck herself with.

Faster and faster, she thrusts the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, fuck, yes." Danielle pants over and over as she is easily fucking herself hard.

It takes only a few minutes for Danielle to feel her orgasm building up.

"Fuuuuucckkkk!!" The young girl moans loudly as her body trembles around the fake cock. Her body being filled with a strong sensation.

Slowly, Danielle pulls the dildo out of her and remains laying on her mum's bed, panting for air.

After a few minutes, she opens her eyes, still holding onto the dildo she stands up and washes it in the sink before putting it back into her mum's drawer.

Turning to leave, she spots her mum's laptop sat on her make up table but it appears to be off.

Going downstairs, Danielle turns the TV on but goes on her phone instead.

"Am I a lesbian?" She searches.

Reading stories, more and more Danielle starts to think that she could be gay. She loves Tony, but recently she feels that she's more attracted to women than men.

She starts to get fearful, panicking that she could be a lesbian. She knows that nowadays that isn't a problem, but she dreads the idea of telling anyone and even more about hurting Tony.

A Real Life Mistress

MsJane: Well, you missed a great show.

Alice looks at her laptop with anticipation, Danielle is asleep in her room and she quickly types back.

Alice40: What happened? Did she get the dildo??

MsJane: Oh yeah, she did.

Alice hates how slowly her Mistress is telling her what happened.

Alice40: Tell me!

MsJane: Well, I was firstly greeted with a lovely sight of your half naked daughter coming into your room. She went straight for your dildo and she had a very shocked face when she realised how wet it was.

Alice40: Oh god! So, she knew I had used it?

MsJane: By the way she sucked every drop of your cum off of it I'm guessing she did.

WHAT?! Alice's body trembled when she reads it.

Alice40: She sucked on it? Knowing I had just used it?

MsJane: She spent a long time sucking on it, make sure she tasted it completely. That was before she got onto your bed and fucked herself with it.

Oh fuck! Alice thinks, looking at her bed, knowing that her daughter was on their fucking herself with her dildo.

Alice40: That's crazy! I can't believe she did it!

MsJane: It seems your daughter is as much a slut as you.

Alice40: So it seems, I wonder if she is a lesbian?

MsJane: All we know is that she loves the taste of your cunt.

Alice's pussy clenched at reading this.

MsJane: Anyway, did you book the hotel?

Alice40: Yes Mistress. I can't believe it's actually happening.

MsJane: It's been long enough. Just think, in a few days you will be eating the cunt of a girl young enough to be your own daughter.

Alice40: I can't wait, it's been so long.

MsJane: Good girl, I will see you soon.

Alice closes her laptop and tries to go to sleep but her mind is distracted with thoughts of her daughter.

Do I want my daughter? Does she want me? This is so fucked!

Saturday.

Alice and Danielle have had a bit of tension between them for the last few days. Every time Alice looks at her daughter, she now sees her in a sexual way, rather than as a daughter. She also wonders what Danielle is thinking, after tasting her own mum's pussy.

"What are you doing tonight?" Alice asks her daughter who's sitting on the sofa.

"Tony's coming around." Danielle replies, not looking at her mother.

"Sounds fun." Alice replies, wearing a baggy blue dress, but with no underwear underneath as instructed by her Mistress.

"What are you up to?" Danielle asks.

"I'm out for the night, seeing friends." Alice tells her.

"Okay, have a good time." Danielle replies and Alice leaves.

Driving to the hotel that she booked, Alice is filled with excitement of finally getting to have sex again with another woman. Even better that it's the Mistress that she's been speaking to for so long.

Going into the hotel room, it's empty, turning on the lights Alice puts her bag in the wardrobe and follows the instructions that she was given.

Getting completely naked, she gets onto the bed on her hands and knees, her arse facing the door and she puts on a blind fold and waits patiently.

Hearing the door open, Alice has a mix of excitement and worry. Knowing that it's her Mistress, but also worrying that it could actually just be a random person that's walked into her unlocked room.

The person walks into the room quietly, only their footsteps making a sound.

Suddenly, Alice feels a hand slowly placed onto her bare arse cheek.

"Mistress?" Alice asks, wanting confirmation.

SPANK!

Alice grunts her teeth at the strike, doing her best to remain silent and not having another spank.

This person's hands roam all over her arse, along her back and finally reaching around and grabbing her large tits that are hanging down.

"Ow!" Alice shouts feeling her nipples getting grabbed.

SPANK!

Once again, the hand strikes her.

Alice can feel her pussy getting drenched, even though she is not 100% sure who is behind her.

The hands on her body slowly move to the back of her thighs, moving up, their fingertips trace around her bare pussy.

Having to hold in a moan, a finger sinks deep into her and instantly hits her G-spot.

Oh god, I can't believe I'm getting fingered! Alice thinks as this single finger pushes in and out of her.

Forcing herself to remain still, a second finger pushes inside her soaked pussy and quickly starts to fuck her needy hole.

"Do you like that you little whore?" Alice hears a female's soft voice say, confirming that it's her Mistress.

"Yes Mistress." Alice moans back, happy to know who is fingering her.

"Good slut." Her Mistress says and continues to finger her faster and faster.

"You dirty little slut, I could've been anyone fingering you and you would've just taken it wouldn't you?" Her Mistress asks.

"Yes Mistress, I would do anything that you want me too." Alice moans back, loving this.

As quickly as they went in, the fingers leave Alice's pussy and leaves her wanting more. She feels the fingers pressing against her lips and Alice happily accepts them in, sucking on them as though they were a cock.

"Just like your daughter." Her Mistress seductively whispers which sends a shiver of pleasure through Alice's body.

"Mmmm." Alice moans around the fingers.

"Turn around." Her Mistress orders.

With the blindfold still on, Alice turns around and lets her legs go off the side of the bed and places her feet onto the ground.

A pair of hands appear onto her tits, squeezing them and playing with them.

"How much do you want to taste my cunt?" Her Mistress says.

"So, so much Mistress!" Alice says proudly, getting increasingly turned on.

Suddenly, her blindfold is ripped off from her head and Alice takes a few seconds to adjust her eyes.

Standing in front of her is a beautiful, young woman. Silky smooth red hair that falls to her tits.

Alice's mouth is hung open staring at her, dressed in a black and white plaid skirt, a white shirt that has a few buttons at the top undone and white thigh high stockings, giving the hint of her upper thigh and showing her perfect, smooth pale skin.

"Do you like?" The young girl asks her.

"Very much so." Alice replies, knowing that her online Mistress is 20, but her body is fucking perfect.

"I dressed like a school girl to make you think of your daughter my incest slut." Her Mistress says, crossing her arms and her large cleavage poking out the top of the shirt.

"You look amazing!" Alice says, almost drooling whilst staring at this young girl.

"Good girl, do you want to see my tits, Mommy?" her Mistress says.

Hearing her Mistress call her "Mommy" just gave Alice some more sick pleasure.

"Yes please." Alice whispers, letting her primal urges take over her.

Her Mistress slowly uncrosses her arms and her hands start to undo the buttons, each one showing a little bit more of the white bra underneath.

Finally opening it fully, her Mistress places her hands underneath the shirt and onto her waist, sticking her chest out and her large tits looking perfect to Alice.

"Come and take my bra off slave." She orders.

"Gladly!" Alice says, standing up she steps closer to her young Mistress and easily unhooks her bra and watches as it falls to the ground.

Her pale, perky and big tits bouncing in front of her, Alice can't stop herself from grabbing them.

She's quickly met with a hand on her chest and is pushed back onto the bed.

"Did I say you can touch me?" Her Mistress says.

"N-no Mistress, I'm sorry." Alice says, feeling like a school girl herself being told off.

"That's right slut." Her Mistress says stepping closer to Alice.

One of her Mistress's feet lands onto Alice's thigh, her skirt riding up but not enough to be able to see anything, just giving a slight hint of what is to come.

"How long has it been since you last tasted a pussy?" Mistress Jane asks, her fingertips slowly pulling up her skirt and Alice drools at the sight of her thigh.

"Years." Alice replies.

Higher and higher, the girls skirt lifts until it goes over her waist, making Alice realise that her Mistress has no underwear. She's desperate to touch the young girl but just about manages to control herself.

"It's about time to get you accustomed to the taste then isn't it." Mistress Jane whispers.

"Yes please, Mistress." Alice replies.

Mistress Jane's hands move slightly higher and finally Alice gets her first glimpse at another woman's pussy. She has always known how badly she wants to have sex with another woman, however right now it feels like the most important thing in the world.

Her bald, tight looking pussy looks like heaven and Alice's mouth fills with saliva.

"How badly do you want me, Mommy?" Mistress Jane whispers, once again Alice's pussy trembles.

"So. Fucking. Badly." Alice replies.

"Good girl." Her Mistress says, her other hands lightly resting onto Alice's head and softly pulling her closer.

Alice happily follows and watches as she grows closer and closer to her sweet pussy.

Sticking her tongue out of her mouth, Alice slowly gets to press it against the young girl's pussy and the memory of a woman's taste fills her with joy.

"Good girl." Mistress Jane moans.

"Mmmm." Alice moans back, running her tongue up and down her Mistress's pussy, savouring every bit of the taste.

It's an awkward angle, but Alice does her best to please her Mistress, flicking her tongue over her clit and licking around her lips. Her Mistress's hand caressing the back of Alice's head as her soft moans grow more constant.

"Do you like your daughter's pussy?" Mistress Jane moans.

The fact that she's pretending to be her daughter is just turning Alice on even more.

"So fucking much." Alice moans between licks. She brings one hand up and with ease pushes a finger into the young girls tight, wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, finger me slut." Mistress Jane moans out.

For a few minutes Alice fingers and licks her Mistress's cunt, all the while Jane's moaning grows louder and louder.

Suddenly, her Mistress grips Alice's hair and pulls her head back.

"Lie down you fucking incest slut." She orders.

"Yes Mistress." Alice moans back, loving being treated like this.

"No, for tonight you call me by your daughter's name." Her Mistress says.

"Yes... Danielle." Alice says, her pussy twitching at the naughtiness.

Lying down, Alice spreads her legs and looks up at her young Mistress who is smiling back at her.

She watches as Mistress Jane stands over her, her school girl skirt slightly hiding her sweet pussy, her unbuttoned shirt moving around and showing her perfect tits.

Slowly, Mistress Jane lowered herself over Alice's face. Alice happily extended her tongue and felt the young girl's sweet pussy arrive onto her. Her smooth thighs touching either side of her face and Mistress Jane starts to grind back and forth over Alice.

"Oh yeah, lick my pussy you little slut!" Mistress Jane moans.

"Mmmm." Alice moans again, closing her eyes and actually picturing it as Danielle over her.

Thinking of her sweet, innocent daughter, Alice pussy begs for attention and she moves a hand there only to be quickly slapped away by her Mistress.

"You get to play when I fucking tell you!" She shouts.

"Yes Danielle." Alice moans, getting back to focusing on her Mistress's pussy.

"Good whore." Mistress Jane moans back.

Faster and faster, she's grinding her pussy over Alice's face, covering her entirely in her juices and Alice fucking loves it!

"That's it slut, make your daughter cum!" Mistress Jane moans louder and louder, grabbing her own tits as she uses this older slut for her pleasure.

Alice can barely lick her Mistress and just allows her to grind her pussy over Alice's face.

"Fuck, yes, I'm cumming!" Mistress Jane moans out, "I'm fucking cumming mommy!!!!" She screams.

"MMMMM!!" Alice moans into her cunt as she's finally rewarded with tasting another girls cum for the first time in years.

"Fucking hell, considering it's been a while you're fucking good." Mistress Jane moans, getting off from Alice's face.

"Thank you Mi...." Then correcting herself, "Danielle."

"You naughty fucking slut." Mistress Jane says with a wicked smile, bringing herself down and shoving her tongue into Alice's mouth.

The two make out for a few minutes, Alice running her hands over the young girl's body. The stockings feeling so soft against Alice's skin.

"Get back onto your hands and knees, time to fuck your unused cunt." Mistress Jane orders.

"Yes, thank you Danielle." Alice happily moans, getting into position and definitely ready to get fucked.

Mistress Jane goes to her bag and pulls out her biggest strap on, a 7 inch black plastic cock that she attaches to herself.

Walking over to the older mother, she rubs her hands all over Alice's arse and smiles as she looks at her tight little hole.

"Do you really want your daughter to fuck you?" Mistress Jane asks, rubbing the fake cock up and down Alice's wet pussy.

"So much, please." Alice moans, pushing back and hoping to feel the cock go in her.

"No no!" Mistress Jane says, spanking Alice's arse and holding her still. "If you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to agree that you're going to seduce your actual daughter and fuck her."

Alice is so fucking horny, she knows she desperately wants to get fucked and the idea of fucking her daughter has become a strange kink for her, however she never expected to actually do anything about it.

However, right now she will say anything to let her young Mistress make her cum.

"Yes! I'll seduce my daughter and fuck her for you!" Alice moans.

"No, you'll fuck her because you want to." Mistress Jane shouts, "Because you are a dirty incest slut that wants to eat your own daughter's cunt!" She shouts, slowly pushing the head of the cock into Alice's pussy.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers