Mommy Daughter Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,374 Followers

"YEESSS!!" Alice moans in feeling herself getting fucked, "I'll do it! I want to fuck my daughter! I want her to sit on my face and lick her cunt until she cums over me!" Alice shouts as Mistress Jane pushes the cock deeper and deeper into her.

"You dirty fucking Mommy whore!" Mistress Jane shouts pushing the entire cock into her slave.

"Yes! Fuck me Danielle! Fuck your Mommy!" Alice shouts, loving having her cunt filled.

Mistress Jane straight away starts to fuck the older woman hard and fast, taking nearly the entire thick cock out of her pussy before hammering it back into her.

Alice can feel her Mistress's skin hitting hers at every thrust and closing her eyes she pictures Danielle behind her.

"Oh yes, fuck me Danielle. Fuck your Mommy's cunt!" Alice moans over and over.

SPANK!

"Take your daughter's cock slut!" Mistress Jane shouts.

As Mistress Jane fucks Alice's pussy, she reaches around and starts to rub her clit.

"Oh fuck! Please can I cum?!" Alice moans out.

"Cum for me, cum for your daughter! Picture your sweet little daughter as you cum from my fucking cock!" her Mistress orders.

"FUUUCKK MEEEEE!!!" Alice screams as her entire body erupts into orgasm. She shakes uncontrollably and her pussy clenches around the fake cock, having the best orgasm she's had in years.

She eventually falls forward and lies flat onto the bed, exhausted and sweating, panting for air as her body recovers.

"You are such a naughty girl, I can't wait to see you going down on your own daughter." Mistress Jane says, rubbing her hands over her slave's arse.

"Yes Danielle." Alice pants out.

"Don't be too tired yet slut, we have all night." Mistress Jane says with a wicked smile.

A Girl's Curiosity

Danielle is sitting in her room with her friend Hayley. A few nights ago, she was alone with Tony and he wanted them to finally lose their virginity with each other but Danielle said she wasn't ready.

In reality, her mind is torn, growing more and more into the idea that she might be a lesbian.

As Hayley sits on her phone, Danielle is staring at her body. She's wearing silk pyjamas and she finds herself growing more and more attracted to her oldest friend.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Danielle suddenly blurts out.

"What?!" Hayley asks, looking up from her phone.

Sudden nerves take over Danielle and although she knows she should shut up, she carries on talking.

"Well, I've only ever kissed Tony. I wondered what it's like kissing a girl, if it's any different." Danielle says to her.

"I've not really thought about it that much." Hayley replies.

Danielle knows that Hayley has not done anything with a guy, never even kissed one so she's hoping she can try and persuade her to try it.

"Do you want to try it?" Danielle asks.

"That could be a little weird." Hayley replies back, "And you have a boyfriend."

"Oh please, Tony's a guy, he would love to know I've kissed a girl." Danielle says, playing it off as though no big deal.

"Are you serious?" Hayley asks.

"Well, you've never kissed anyone before, don't you want to know what it's like?" Danielle suggests, hoping to convince her friend.

"True," Hayley says, "Okay, why not? We're mates, it's just a bit of fun." Hayley says with a giggle.

Oh my god! This is actually happening! Danielle thinks to herself.

With her legs crossed, Danielle edges closer to her friend and lightly places her hand onto Hayley's thigh.

"Ready?" Danielle asks, looking into Hayley's eyes.

"Ready." Her friend replies.

They both close their eyes and Danielle leans in.

Feeling her lips pressing against Hayley's soft lips fireworks go off in her head.

Oh god, they're so soft. She thinks.

Kissing her again, Danielle slowly opens her mouth and Hayley does the same. Slowly pushing her tongue into her friend's open mouth, she feels it press against Hayley's and Danielle runs along it.

They close their mouths only to open and kiss again.

Danielle is completely lost in the moment and passionately makes out with her friend, bringing her hand up and holding onto Hayley's face.

The two best friends run their tongues against each other and Danielle can feel herself getting increasingly turned on.

They make out on Danielle's bed for a few minutes until Danielle accidentally lets out a little moan.

Realising what she did, Danielle pulls away and Hayley is smiling back at her.

"That was pretty nice." Hayley says.

"Yeah, not bad hey." Danielle says.

"I need to try that with a guy sometime!" Hayley says with a laugh but this only disheartens Danielle, hoping that her friend would want to do it again.

"Erm yeah, you should." Danielle replies and edges back away from her.

Hayley goes back to her phone and acts as though nothing has happened, while Danielle is staring at her friend, her only desire is to rip her clothes off and take her right here, right now.

Maybe I am gay? Danielle thinks.

The end for now.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,374 Followers