All Comments on 'Mommy Daycare Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
vernon71vernon71over 3 years ago

don't really know yet -I like brother -sister love stories but seems to me he is just a man whore-wish he would tell his sister he only loves her and he doesn't really want to play with the others

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"But love couldn't always be entirely free from petty concerns. What fun would it be then?"

The narrator taking us through Jay's internal monologue: that's when from hot, it became beautiful; and that's when, from venereal, it became ethereal. Between the lines which are a mellifluous manifestation of pure lust, an all omnipotent force of love is glimpsed to be sheltered as subtext. Personally for me that is the difference between artificial gold and pure gold. Looking forward to dive deeper... Ash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More deep feeling and relationship

That monolog at the end did bring in a nice fresh angle for the relationship.

I enjoy the whole "Lets have sex, because sex is fun!" Stories alot more than the dramatic "We shouldn't do this, I'm so confused" Stories. Especially when they lead to deeper feelings of love.

Hope to see more, hope we see a real deep talk between the siblings and they admit the love between them. And on a unrelated, non-romantic, point of view, would love seeing some anal action between the two, and maybe the 2 siblings DP the mom with a strap on.

Update soon

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

So very weird and very good all at once. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good to see you try different stuff, Although this stories with bestfriends and their moms aren't my thing but being the stories coming from you i had to give it read.

RudyJeRudyJeover 3 years ago

I really liked your story/ies. Raunchy, lustful, juicy. Given how quickly both moms began enjoying being seduced, I expected Kayden to fuck Luna. Even so, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Unfortunately I did not manage to respond with 5*, something blocked the system.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Well Xarth, another fantastic read from your wonderful imagination. Next chapter is in the works I hope and it will be a milestone for you going on the story count as I write this.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 3 years ago
Another great chapter!

I only gave it a 5 because I can't give it a 10

But in looking over the comments I see concern about adding too many characters making it hard to follow. I have the same concern.

Center on Luna and her two kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're the best at dialogue. So many can tell a story but to tell it with realistic dialogue is what makes a great writer in my opinion thank you

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago

Took a while but so worthy of the time invested. The author is by far in my top 3 on lit, good job.

DefluerDefluerover 3 years ago

You really are crushing it Xarth, (Spell check wanted to change that to Darth.) drawing out the story without making it feel like you're milking it. A+ all around.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 3 years ago

I'm jealous of how well you write dialog, Xarth. 5 stars as always.

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Very nice, but the other 3 women need to have that hard rod up their that's too.

Is Jaina going to give him his first anal, or is mommy going to take that job on?

bocahalbocahalover 2 years ago

Just great so far 5 stars

Jack_SeamenJack_Seamenover 1 year ago

I love the whole premise of this and how you have turned the tables. It is just so cute (and, of course, sexy, hot, and well done!)

DaddyDearDaddyDear10 months ago

Your writing style is out of this world. I can't put in words how much I enjoy your stories. 5+

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting fantasy premise as it turns out. I always cringe though, when a woman is called a slut for enjoying sex. Also, facials for any reason cause a negative impact to the credibility of whatever relationship the story is establishing. Pulling out on purpose simply screams that the writer is imitating a cheap porno scene cliche rather than real life. Gave this a 3/5 and will look at the next part too. Even though mixing family affairs with swinging group action isn't an option I normally read because it's a fundamental contradiction of doing a necessarily super private thing with strangers and outsiders randomly involved. That's just screaming of trouble in their future.

Talking of futures, I can't recall if contraception was mentioned for sister Jaina (like the Wonder Twin?). However, the possibility of Kaden breeding her and even their mom then lactation fun is erotic. Looking forward to seeing if it gets hotter in part 3 as a harem with Jaina being an equal alpha-partner or becomes another hot mess.

sp141sp1415 months ago

This is insanely HOT! Kaden face fucking his own mom and bukkakeing her is probably one of the top ten hottest thinks I've ever read, certainly top fifteen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved how he rammed his cock down his mothers throat and how she walked out with cum on her. The fact that the mother is an experienced whore makes this so much better. I want rilley and her mom to fuck her brother.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Except for the 'anonymous' commenter about 8 months ago (the one with the 3/5 rating and SSSOOO negative commentary) I am happy to see most of us are really enjoying another Xarth story so much.

Jaima is agonizing over her relationship with Kaden WWWAAAYYY too much; that she is emotionally invested in their involvement is to be expected, and she should give Kaden more benefit of the doubt in what she thinks he is experiencing.

From my own experiences, I tend to become attached when sex is involved; I find it impossible to separate physical and emotional from each other...how anyone SHARES an experience like that, without the caring how the other one feels is beyond me!!

Riley...waiting to have her even more into the whole relationship, with her mom, and with the 'friendly family's!! She is getting used to it...wait 'til she sees Jaima and Kaden fucking...will drive her wild!!! Riley will want that too (I hope), and siblings need to be open to sharing that with her (Ms as well!!)

Xarth hits the mark again with this chapter...and gets another Five**5**Stars!!

๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹โšกโšกโšกโšกโšก๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES