All Comments on 'Mommy Daycare Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit disapointed

Stopped reading at page 1. I loved chapter 1 chapter 2 wasnt too bad even though you added more unnecessary characters but you added even more in chapter 3 so i guess ill imagine the story ends at chapter 2 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was great. I love the banter, the teasing, the twisted logic Jay and Kay use on each other and everyone else. What did Disappointed think? It was gonna be some loving romantic triad between mother, son, and daughter? Gimme a break. Of course others were brought in. The story is called Mommy Daycare. Did they think it would only ever be one mom. The final scene was what I'd been waiting on from the beginning. Kudos!

I'll be the first to admit, after seeing the title and synopsis of chapter 1, I thought it would be silly and stupid. I'll also be the first to admit I was wrong. I gave it a shot on a bad day for stories and was pleasantly surprised. You've written a story where the silliness fits, and the sex and seduction, while not plausible, are certainly possible. It's a fun sexy romp through moms needing some care. Above all, it's a story with sex, not sex with maybe a story thrown in.

I say you've done one of the better jobs I've seen here in a while. Keep up the good work, and keep those moms well looked after. I'm sure there are many that need looked after. Five because I cant give ten.

Jedd

BigtamBigtamover 3 years ago
Superb

More! Excellent keep it going, I do think there are enough characters and wouldn’t involve Orson.

There s so much more for the rest, Riley has to commit, butt play.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 3 years ago

So good. I really like it so far. Hope there is more to come. The dude getting his ass played with was a bit of a turn off, but the rest of the story more than made up for it.

I hope we see the love grow between Jaina and Riley. They would make a very good couple.

Ignore the trolls and haters and keep on rolling.

Rake456Rake456over 3 years ago

Congrats on your 100th story :)

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Need to get Riley more in the mix

Kaden is doing Jaina, Luna, and Alanna, but needs to do Riley too, and probably Mary as well.

Not really into rimming, but it is not that big a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many characters

Chapter 1 was great, chapter 2 was okay, but muddled with the additional characters, which slowed the progression of the relationship and diluted the interactions between your 3 mains, this chapter doubled down on that, and became a slog to read.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
My girl friend wants to join the Day Care.

Love the story.

I do not believe that they need Orson but more mommies and daughters would be lovely. Please keep the stories coming.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
Please more!

This stuff is decadently depraved and deliriously debauched....

Jay and Kay have something special. Adding Luna to the mix redefines insanely hot!

Eager to dive deeper. Just hope there are no sharks in there... Ash.

P. S. Personally, I did not want to see Luna in a collar and leash. Plus, the nakey walk could've been during the night as done in "Handcuff Sister". But that's just my opinion and moreover, kinks are kinks right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lehmdeath

Fuck loved and was hopping for more. Just love the teasing. Also a three some between Jaime and Riley needs to happen.

XarthXarthover 3 years agoAuthor
Numbah One Hundred!

Technically next chapter will be my one-hundredth story according to the site, but dang that is a lot and I'm celebrating a day or two early, so there.

Thanks for the love and support

-X

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago
One of the Best Works on this site!

When I read the title I was sceptical but as I began to read your story I got it. Love the light and casual touch to the sex. Great humor running through out and the dialogue. Glad to hear you have another chapter in the works. Congrats on 💯.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 3 years ago
Another fucking masterpiece

I expect nothing less from you.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 3 years ago
Another fantastic chapter!

Again, wish I could give 10 stars.

Enjoyed this one better than Ch. 02 Alanna was a great challenge. And getting Luna, Jaina, and Kaden all fucking each other and sleeping naked together was worth the wait.

Now on to Ch. 04

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

One of my favourite stories.

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

I have to assume that these people are independently wealthy since no one has to work. Love the story, but they will get arrested if they continue their nude walks.

Also J & R don't have any pregnancy probs , on the pill, IUD, something?

Oh that's right, this is just a fantasy sex story.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

Why do writers feel the need to bring more guys in, it just ruins the whole thing, one guy is enough

bocahalbocahalover 2 years ago

Great chapter, Luna is a wonderful mother so giving to her children. 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A totally ridiculous romp now with too many outside characters and the naked public leashed walk of Luna in daytime hours. Even in a make-believe bubble, certain ideas are too much of a stretch to keep suspending reader disbelief. With all the casual anal rimming mentioned, it's amazing none of the realities of human biology are even addressed except to talk about drinking wine and having snacks laced with cum of all stupid things. When the women get their periods, do they still go naked with tampon strings dangling from them? Are all the women presumed to be on contraceptives and their broader world free of infectious diseases? Nothing is mentioned of the chance of Jaina or Luna falling pregnant or Alanna now, with her husband to explain things to at home. As usual, when outsiders are brought into family loving, the whole group ceases to seem like actual siblings or parents and just come across as random unbelievable porn characters who sometimes drop in the words mommy or sister in a role play. Outside males and casual anal are also ridiculously overused to the detriment of the central incest taboo theme. Nothing screams FAKE in a story like treating the anal orifice, of the female characters especially, as a casual option during an initial intercourse scene. It could be passed off as something to try out for a tenth anniversary special occasion for a straight couple but many Lit writers treat the anal stuff like casually ordering Pepsi instead of Coca Cola when it should be mentioned more in the scope of, Let's try eating that fermented Scandinavian rotten herring stuff we've read about just to see what all the fuss is about. As a reader, if I'm shaking my head in disbelief or laughing out loud at some error or randomly silly plot detail then the whole thin is failing to seem erotic at all. 2/5 is being generous because the starting concept was at least pretty original instead of just another backseat siblings or comforting mommy rip-off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yep yep... dropping a novel, more than one dude in a novel of this kind is so very much a niche interest. Ruined it for me, and i'm actually super understanding towards stuff like these. I have swingers in my friend group and also used to manage a social club where people would routinely partner-swap or bring another person into their fun. It feels completely different when it's in a novel. Like having an annoying drunken outsider yell cheap pick-up lines at the friends you are trying to talk to. About the same feel.

sp141sp1416 months ago

First of all, I can't help but notice that the trash talkers are all anonymous. To quote Taylor Swift, "Say it in the streets, that's a knockout, say it in a tweet, that's a cop out." Second, as someone is very big on verbal consent, I love the part where Kaden said please before entering Jaina. Very good chapter.

TabooAcademy365TabooAcademy3652 months ago

The part where Luna eats Kaden's asshole as he cums all over their breakfast is one of the hottest things I've ever read. Jerked off to that part alone so many times.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Page 2; about 3/5 of the way through-

Alana-"I don't think tongues are to be part of a massage!"

Kaden-"We are pioneers in the field!". Then he continues to massage her pussy with his tongue...

THAT is a very seriously funny and telling part of the story, how they are 'pioneering' Mommy Day Care procedures...made me laugh and smile, just the humor, in addition to the emotional and physical fun/needs being fulfilled!!

I have not read any of the other comments here, yet; I am going now, to see how many of y'all speak negatively about this...

For myself, this is so much fun, quite enjoyable...Five**5**Stars for Xarth and his imaginative writings (which satisfy us perverts out here!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES