All Comments on 'Mommy Daycare Ch. 04'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Loving the series

Love the series like I do most of your works. Don't know if your taking suggestions or not, but if you are... I like the romance forming and would love to see it develop more. L&M (mommies) and J&K (kids) both romances are good. I'm sure you could add more mommies and it could get wilder, but I think It'd be nice for a couple chapters devoted to the group as is (Maybe add Orson to be with his mom) But keeping the group as is to develop the characters and romance before the next expansion. Just an idea. You do you, you do it so well. Thanks for Sharing.

XarthXarthover 3 years agoAuthor
Number 100!

This is officially my 100th story on Lit now, counting multiple chapters separately of course. That's... goddamn but that's a lot. Especially with the average length they've grown to.

Thanks to everyone for all the love and support over the years. It's been crazy, but sometimes I feel like this is one of the biggest things keeping me sane. My creativity needs the outlet, and my vanity thrives on the attention. So it kinda works.

-X

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
Eager for the denouement...

Boys will always be boys and something about being the centre of attention of six women (and the centre of the solar system of that one special one) will, more likely than not, push the right buttons... Kay is living the dream of almost every boy in the universe. And seeing that dream unfold the way it did in this series, I can just thank you for deciding to undertake this project, which you hinted at being "ambitious" in the A/N to Ch. 01. And if this series is a solar system and the chapters are it's member planets, then at the beginning it seemed like sexy times is the star around which these planets'll revolve. But surprise surprise, there's another star -- a bigger one possibly -- love!

Jaeger73Jaeger73over 3 years ago

Xarth, don't know what to say other than keep up the awesome writing. You blend the perfect amount of humour and sexiness to make your stories shine.

I prefer the longer stories like this and some of the others you have written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not your best

Normally love your writing but I’m not into mother/son or asses, so this one disappoints me. Please go back to more pure sibcest

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying the series and I appreciate as unbelievable as it likely is, you've mostly maintained the notion it could happen. That said, the naked walks negates what I just said... They'd all be in deep shit if they did that in real life and would bring a lot of bad things down on them. I get the point you tried to make, just think it wasn't worth the distraction to the overall arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fuck ya fuckin love it. please keep it coming. hell ya

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Incest fantasies are’s everyone’s cup of tea but it they are, this one hit a lot of plus buttons. On the edge of believability, but very real in it’s presentation. And every male’s orgasmic dreams. And it fulfills the mom’s sexual fantasies with the “pool boy” next door neighbor, especially since he’s a known quantity and lustful target. On top of all that, the emotional connection it makes with all the characters, especially the immediate family is so realistic in this setting. Bringing in the extra Moms and children only heightens the erotic sense of the story. The only downside is the public nude walks, a little hard to believe the neighborhood would let that pass. But it’s an easy tale to get totally off on. Overall, great job, one of the hottest stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love your stories. Some of the very best here. But, I have to say that this story is getting too long, too repetitive. I find myself skipping ahead - not a good sign. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s gotten too ridiculous

The last chapter stretched the bounds of believability especially with the original nude walk. But that could be written off as them getting extremely lucky. But this chapter ranked the whole story. Not just with the ridiculous nude walks and blatant public incest in their own neighborhood, but also with Kaden. He has always been a bit too desirable by every single woman and the wish fufillment has been getting wild for a while, but now he is litterally cumming 40 times a day in rapid succession with no down time like some infinite sperm machine. And that’s not all of the unbelievable aspects.I appreciate the fun romp you gave us with the previous chapters And I wish you well but I can’t bring myself to read the finale after this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You've jumped the shark with this one, couldn't make it past page 2. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I still like it. Just don't include another guy. Also could use more dialogue during the sex scenes

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

It's still a good story , but... it's starting to be just more of the same. I'll move on and see if things get better or worse.

Love your writing, I just think it's time to put this particular horse down.

Thanks for sharing!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

the naked parade in public was a huge turn off, there's no way people are not reporting them 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very tired of hearing "Fair enough" or "That's fair"... and "padding" instead of "walking"... buy a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wild and crazy, bizarre but fun, and who gives a shit if its not realistic? We read science fiction, so this is sexual fiction. Its creative, and just as the characters don't give a shit, neither should the author. The one part of the story that is most touching for me is Mary and Luna becoming a couple, and the kids becoming real brother and sisters. The other mommies aren't losing anything, it just adds something a little special for the growing family. The last thing I'll say is, with all the crazy sex, the thing that connects and hangs over everything is love. And in the world we live in, so overcome with hate everywhere you look, a little bit of love - even a lot of it - is something we maybe all could use. Thank you Xarth. You are one of my most favorite authors, and thank you for this. And about all the negative reviews, I won't be negative. I'll only suggest they lighten up, accept it as sexual fiction, with no negativity, no hate, jealousy, bitchiness, meanness, backstabbing bullying assholery - which is what you would find in a more "realistic" story - instead this has enough love for everyone. And that's all I have to say about that.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG29 days ago

Evolution of the Mommy Daycare harem...YES!!

Too bad you have disgruntled customers below...they seem to be getting BORED with the whole thing.

I LIKE the long chapters, the detail...even if...

Five**5**Stars, and one chapter in the series to go...BooHoo!!!!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES