All Comments on 'Mommy Daycare Ch. 05'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
Cannot say it any better than Hailey did...

"I mean, naked mommies aren't for everyone, don't get me wrong. But for some of us... it's a whole new world now."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good conclusion to great story

Loved this pocket sized world you created. Ambitious, and well executed. The leads all had slightly different characters and approaches to what was going on. Is there room for a sequel where slutty daughters and sons take care of their horny daddies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A magnific series

This was a great series. Very well written and with fun dialogues. Each chapter was a mini-series in an of itself. They are beautifully written and crafted. And the series ended at the perfect moment too.

The idea of the moms that become increasingly and insatiably horny through sharing experiences is an old one, but the context of the mommy daycare was extremely original.

The brother-sister working together to pressure and subvert the moms into submission and regression was very well and funnily expressed.

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry but it got boring. You are normally amazing at capturing emotions, build-up, personalities. Nothing of that here. No depth to the characters - and I mention that only because you have proven you are excellent at it time and time again.

yourkinkylibrarianyourkinkylibrarianover 3 years ago

Sadly, Covid brought this striving startup business to a halt. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pegging ruined it

Interesting, creative story and then you decided Kaden needed to submit to pegging, which was out of character for him based on a lot of history. Lost my appetite for it and skimmed thru the rest of it. Ending was weak... disappointing finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the pegging

If the series continues I'd love for pegging to become more common, with multiple family members taking their turn pegging Kaden

DakotaDadDakotaDadover 3 years ago
I thought it was great story. Don’t need to get all technical onhow its to be written

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great except for the pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. Please no more pegging though

Also keep Kaden as the only male

Don't bring in Riley's brother

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 3 years ago

This was a fun story. Ignore the Anonymous posters. If they want to troll they can take their negativity somewhere else.

Now I wanna really know how Luna and Mary navigate their romance. Also their wedding should be all sorts of awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great series, all of it. Would love to see more. I like that Kay is getting into pegging. I think he could get better about eating the cummy pussies, at the least the ones he made. It's only fair.

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 2 years ago

after many months and multiple women are telling me none have been impregnated?

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 2 years ago

I love the series. The direction you have chosen to take is a nice touch. As other comments have stated Kay should have to eat some cum pies on selected women of course his first should always be to his Sis-ter maybe sis switches up his food for his cummy drizzle and builds from there. I'm surprised none have been pregnant or talked about it. Also could introduce Alanna's son, he comes over to play video games again but keeps staring at Kays cock and the dribble and leans out and licks it off only to be seen by Jaina to help introduce kay to his own cum. Cant wait for more from this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining story. I can imagine a sequel - Pan 20 years into the future. Kaden and Jaina are conducting an important meeting in a big-city high-rise boardroom. Mommy Daycare has grown into a worldwide enterprise, with daycare locations in most major cities around the world. Other than being the top executives in this company, Kaden and Jaina spend their time visiting all of the locations, being VIP guests for 2-3 days at a time. K & J do Dallas, or London, or Moscow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was looking for a flow chart with the name and relationship of the moms and daughters

darken05darken05almost 2 years ago

In chapter 1 Riley had a brother. In this charter she didn’t? Usually your stories pay more attention to continuity. Was an entertaining series though although it did get repetitive. Thanks for writing jt.

Jack_SeamenJack_Seamenover 1 year ago

I loved it! This is going down as one of my permanent go-tos. I really appreciate the humor of turning the tables on the daycare trope (whether child or doggie). I also really appreciate the whole "loving family" dynamic and the way everyone ends up feeling more loved (instead of the way so many stories go.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I did not like the story as much as I thought I would. It seemed like the same sex over and over, nothing really erotic. It was like a procedure being followed from beginning to end. And the fact that they walked through town naked without once being stopped by police and arrested. That to be was ridiculous. Overall, I felt like I was reading a reality show with very little drama. I know you are an exceptional writer. I just did not like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wasn't bad, but it was horribly long. I felt the number of characters was too many. -30% text and max. 5 people would have worked better. More fluid and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For a story that had a ridiculous story line and highly doubtful events, this was very fun to read. You are very good at story telling. Definitely a five star story!

fmkzfmkz11 months ago

I liked the story, was kinda long, with maybe a bit too many people. Would have loved if they got pregnant too. overall 4/5 good read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Series just got too repetitive. I was skimming quite a bit by ch. 4 and could only do a page of this chapter. When you are only adding a bunch of 25k+ chapters to just introduce more characters but keep everything else exactly the same, it just starts to seem tedious. 50k words total would've probably sufficed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just skimmed through this chapter fast only out of curiosity about if Kay might have made any of these women pregnant with all the copious amount of cum he deposits in the relevant orifices from time to time. The fascination with anal aside, he was still regularly depositing baby batter in all those pussies of fertile women on a daily basis. Too boring and silly to warrant more than 2/5 as a step above actual dreck. A bad effort from someone who can actually write when they choose to do so.

jesse13691959jesse136919599 months ago

Great wish the other sibs would've joined in

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was sorry to see the end to chapter 5. The family and all the other moms were so hot and seeing the daughters and son performing such hot action was a great set of story chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES