All Comments on 'Mommy Denise'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years ago
Good job

How could a loving husband say no to her? Being made a cuck by "mommy;" delicious. Look forward to a second chapter.

GcoachGGcoachGover 4 years ago
Loved it

Like to see you continue this one.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

You are one sick cuck puppy.

zackfairzackfairover 4 years ago
Great

Love all your stories. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

I really hope there is a part 2.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 4 years ago
Amazing

Love this story. Perfect. I really like how she already resembled his mother but pulled out all the stops to look like her, and quizzed him on all relevant details about his Mother before taking over completely. Really like how he only gets 'finger jobs', not even two fingers making a ring around his penis. And I like how she wants to BE his Mother in every sense 24/7, even in public, makes him live on an allowance and relegates him to the role of chaste sissy cuck son and pussy cleaner who is very sexually frustrated and denied real sex forever. From the level of effort she put in to keep him constantly horny for the two weeks she was away, and the way the roleplay makes her wet, you can see it's not actually abusive, it's loving and a mutual game they are both 100% invested in. So actually, it's a perfect marriage. Even if he has to endure her being with countless lovers while he only gets fingerjobs. It's really hot.

9volt9voltover 4 years ago
Very hot

Twisted, but hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
would love to see this story continued

great story would love to see more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mommy

I was really enjoying the role play of mother -son relationship. I was totally turned on when the wife returned home made over in his mother’s image and wanting him to call her mother ALL the time. Very humiliating and a great turn on. It could have ended right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it want

I love the fact that both loved it. Would love to see a Sequel. Maybe she humiliate him further with a babysitter.

revolution4revolution4over 3 years ago
you are amazing!!

your are such a good writer! please had anither chepter. it will make so many people very happy and horny

nicolawilliams1942nicolawilliams1942over 3 years ago
mommy

what delightul story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that you are very quickly becoming my favorite author on literotica. Another awesome story. You certainly leave stories leaving the reader wanting more

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG... this neds a follow up soooo bad. I am so turned on. Amazing!!!!!!!

sharksharksharksharkover 2 years ago

Yes! Shame him in front of his birth mother. He should call her Mommy in front of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally love you stories, But this one turned me off. I hate when WIVES cuckold and demean their husbands and deny their husbands the sex that they give to othrr men. It triggers me. I guess its the ultimate berrayal, because marriage to me is sacred and rises above kinks. Its not a place for shaming, infidelity and twisted games. Even if they both like it! Again it triggers me! I wouldnt mind so much if they werent married. If they were roomates or neighbors he could be the creampie cleaner, but when you marry, you are really committing to love honor respect and be respected. If hes so innadequate why did she marry him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In a subtle way this guy's kind of a wimp, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This Needs a second episode!

Momma_AndreaMomma_Andreaalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. It might be the first Mommy / little story I have ever read. It does need a part 2

candimaidcandimaidover 1 year ago

Awesome! hoping that our new little hairless cuckold can also take on maid duties! The humiliation possibilities could increase enormously once his real mother sees him as a little sissy maid in his home serving his cuckoldress wife. Perhaps a little ceremony to affix his new "cuckold ring" to his sissy clit? A house party with his mother's MILF friends, along with his new wife/Mommy's lovers and her bossy dominant friends would really send this saga over the top! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to see another chapter

bobjonsonbobjonson12 months ago

Loved it wished it was me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This really hurt me, i was actually invested and enjoying until you brought in that stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.