Mommy Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, you've been eating creampies since before we were married. You knew it. You've always known. And if you're truly honest with yourself, you'll admit that you enjoy eating cum. You love the taste, the texture and the simple act of cleaning me up after I'd been with someone else."

I moaned softly and sucked harder on her nipple. She slowly dragged her fingernail up and down along the underside of my rock hard penis. My legs began to twitch and my stomach did somersaults as my orgasm grew inside of me.

At the same moment my little balls drew up inside of my body and penis throbbed hard, Denise told me to tell her what I wanted. My penis jerked hard again and a large rope of creamy cum erupted from inside me. I moaned deeply and my back arched deeply. She continued to drag her fingernails along the underside of my penis as another long rope of pearly cum shot out from the squishy pink head.

Denise whispered, "Tell me. What do you want? Sweetheart, talk to me."

I moaned in an oddly high pitch, "I want it all Mommy!"

She whispered, "Not Mommy Denise? Just Mommy?"

I squealed, "Just Mommy!" And then my hips jumped up and other long rope of my love erupted from my penis and painted a creamy line on my stomach.

My penis continued to throb and drops of my creamy love oozed out slowly. But the orgasm I had achieved subsided quickly. I moaned and pulled her giant nipple back into my mouth.

She continued to tickle my wilting penis while whispering, "That's my good boy." When my breathing had nearly returned to normal, Denise whispered, "Sweetie, Mommy made a new friend on her trip. He's waiting outside in the car and he's very excited to meet you."

12