Mommy Detective

Story Info
Who Came On The Carpet?
4.5k words
4.21
42.7k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Detective: Who Came On The Carpet?

My busty wife, Alice, considers herself something of an amateur detective. She maintains a keen watch over everything that goes on in our house and makes sure our two sons, Nick and Edward, behave themselves. She is not only intelligent, but beautiful, with a gorgeous face and great body, especially for her age. She has solved little mysteries before and can often tell if someone is lying.

I never doubted my wife's abilities. She could always find a missing sock or guess what she would be given as a birthday present by a distant relative. This was always impressive to experience firsthand but it was only when she solved the Mystery of The Cum on the Carpet that I realized my wife was a genuinely gifted detective.

Here is what happened...

One morning I woke up and went downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. The birds were chirping in the honeysuckle outside the windows and I was looking forward to a nice relaxing morning. As fate would have it, the universe had its own designs and as soon as the kettle started singing, Alice called me into the living room and I could see she was boiling too.

"Look here," she scowled, "there is cum on the carpet!"

She pointed at a large dark blob on the newly laid carpet. Our pristine fluffy white carpet had most certainly been despoiled by something. There was a perfectly round stain of some sticky substance there on the shag right in front of the sofa. Alice bent down to take a closer look and I admired her ass in the pale morning light, filtering in gently through the living room windows.

Pressing her delicate fingers into the damp patch, she brought them to her nose, and took a whiff.

"Definitely cum," she remarked.

I wasn't going to test for myself and took her word for it.

"Must have been one of the boys," I said.

She looked at me suspiciously.

"Not necessarily. We'll have to call a family meeting to get to the bottom of this."

Alice had that look in her eye she gets when she has another mystery to solve. Resolute calm with hints of curiosity, and steely determination. It seemed intrigue had quickly overtaken her anger.

It wasn't just Alice and me in the house. Our two sons, Nick and Eddie, both in their twenties, were staying with us and they both had their girlfriends over for the weekend too. Nick was dating a hot little blonde named Jaime. She was skinny but had some ass and a pretty face. Edward was dating a girl named Madison. A curvy, slutty looking brunette, with nice tits and green 'fuck me' eyes.

As usual, I followed my wife's instructions and called everyone downstairs for a family meeting. Soon enough, everyone was assembled in the living room. Nick and Jaimie sat on one sofa. They were both still in their pajamas and I could see Jaimie's nipples sticking out through the thin fabric of her top. Ed and Madison occupied the other couch. Madison, the minx, was wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

As soon as everyone was settled in, my wife, Alice, got straight to business and demanded to know who had cum on the carpet. She emphasized that whoever it was should own up immediately and she promised she wouldn't get angry. Nobody came forward.

"What happened?" asked own eldest son, Nick.

I wondered if he was the guilty party and just playing dumb so he wouldn't be suspected.

"Well, I came downstairs this morning and found this cum-stain on the carpet and it was not here last night so it must have been one of you," said Alice.

She cast a glance around the room. Everyone looked a little nervous.

"I saw Eddie in the living room last night when I came downstairs to get a cup of water," blurted Nick's girlfriend, Jaimie, pointing an accusatory finger at her boyfriend's younger brother.

Eddie was sitting on the sofa with his girlfriend Madison. Until this point he had remained perfectly quiet, perhaps fearing this information would come to light and the blame would be laid at his door.

"Is this true, Edward?" asked my wife, Alice, the Mommy Detective.

"I swear it wasn't me!" Ed protested.

"Were you or were you not downstairs last night? It's a simple question."

Eddie took a moment to reflect on how to proceed. If Jaimie had seen him then he couldn't pretend he hadn't been in the living room, when everyone else was in bed.

"It's true, I was in the living room, but I was watching football highlights. I swear, that is not my semen on the carpet!"

My wife was not convinced.

"Well, you are the prime suspect because we have a witness who saw you here last. But something doesn't seem right about this mystery to me so I think we need to undertake a little experiment."

Everyone was curious to hear what the Mommy Detective would have to say next.

"We need to test how much semen each of you boys produce and test whether it matches the size of the semen stain on the carpet. That's the only way to know for sure who the guilty party is."

Everyone agreed that this would help solve the mystery but they could not have foreseen how my wife intended to go about it. Alice instructed her sons to remove their pants. Their girlfriends were shocked to see them obey their mother's demand. Eddie and Nick soon had their trousers around their skinny ankles while their mother removed her own clothing to give them some stimulation while she stroked them off.

Placing a hand on each dick, she began caressing her own sons' cocks and the boys did their best to act like they were not enjoying themselves with their girlfriends watching. Nevertheless, they were soon moaning with pleasure as their perverted mother stroked their naked cocks. Eddie was slightly longer and thicker than his older brother, but Nick's dick was perfectly shaped like a phallus from a Greek statue, and I could see my wife practically salivating over her eldest son's engorged manhood as she gently caressed his penis.

Madison and Jaimie did not say a word and I could see them clenching their thighs together as they became aroused from the sight of their boyfriends receiving a sensual hand job from their gorgeous naked mother. My wife was kneeling before our sons on the carpet near to the offending stain and if she had bent over a little further, I could have gotten a good view of her undoubtable soaked pussy from the armchair I occupied on the opposite side of the room.

Madison and Jaimie could definitely feel their pussies tingling from watching and the thought of them growing wet started me thinking about how good it would be to fuck them too. But this was purely an experiment designed to solve a mystery and my wife was conducting herself in a totally businesslike manner as she expertly stroked our sons for maximum stimulation to get them to cum as quickly as possible.

Perhaps she had underestimated how long it would take them to cum, especially considering they both had hot girlfriends who took care of their needs on a regular basis so eventually she upgraded her efforts from hand job to blowjob and everyone in the room held their breath to avoid gasping from shock and pleasure. Alice placed her mouth over Nick's cock first and he instantly shot his load inside her. My wife kept sucking until his balls were totally empty and then she retrieved a cup from the coffee table into which she transferred his freshly dispatched load.

She placed the cup aside and immediately continued with her younger son, Eddie. She licked Eddie's penis from beneath his balls up to the base and then slowly up to the cockhead. She then teased his cockhead with her swirling tongue while giving him kitten eyes, fluttering her eyelids, and moaning in pleasure. She even complimented him on the taste of his penis and said how lucky Madison must be to suck on such a big dick every day and by the time she took as much of her youngest son into her mouth as she could manage, it only took about a minute of vigorous sucking before he too released his irrepressible semen into his mother's warm mouth.

Getting Eddie to cum had taken a little more effort, but my wife's expertise won out in the end and despite his best efforts to keep going, young Edward had eventually cracked, releasing a thick wad of spunk against his mother's enveloping tongue. The sperm was soon transferred into a second cup, placed beside the first. Making sure to neither spill nor swallow a single drop of either boy's jizz, my wife measured the volume of semen in each receptacle. Considering the respective volumes the boys had produced, Alice informed us that the results of her experiment were inconclusive.

"So we still don't know who did it?" asked Jaimie, shifting in her seat and revealing a damp spot on her pajama bottoms, between her legs, right by her pussy opening.

"The results were inconclusive," my wife reiterated, "but they were revealing."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, although the boys have an equal volume of spunk, I heard something last night that gave me a clue to who the real culprit might be. I heard one of the girls cumming and I thought the sound came from Nick's room. That must mean that he made Jaimie cum last night. But judging by how quickly he came this morning that doesn't seem possible."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Madison, "That Eddie came inside Jaimie while they were both downstairs together and then when he pulled out the cum fell on the carpet?"

Madison has a particularly slutty imagination and so naturally she had jumped to the most erotic conclusion first. That her boyfriend was cheating on her and that instead of masturbation, the stain on the carpet had resulted from an adulterous affair between her boyfriend and Nick's girlfriend Jaimie. She must have been imagining all sorts of scenarios as my wife sucked on her boyfriend's dick because I had not even considered such an idea.

"It had crossed my mind," said Alice, "but before we jump to conclusions, we need to do another experiment. We need to test how long it takes Jaimie to cum and the sound she makes when she does. If she comes really easily then it would not matter that Nick comes quickly, he could still have given her the orgasm I heard last night."

Alice explained her experiment and Jaimie agreed. She would use a vibrator to make herself cum while lying on the bed in Nick's room and everyone would watch to make sure she did not fake it. Then just as Jaime started cumming, Alice would go to our bedroom to judge if it was the same sound she'd heard the previous night.

Everyone took the stairs to Nick's room and I enjoyed the sight of Madison's bare ass as I brought up the rear. As soon as everyone was assembled, Jaimie stripped off her clothes and lay down on the unmade bed. Her delicate pink flower was already glistening with lust and I was not surprised that she was eager to participate in my wife's kinky experiment.

"If Nick and Jaimie came last night then it can't be Nick's cum on the carpet," said Madison, casting a suspicious glance at her boyfriend.

"Don't jump to conclusions," said Alice as she inserted the vibrator into Jaimie's waiting pussy.

To get things going a little faster, my wife continued to play with Jaimie's clitoris as she repeatedly inserted and removed the vibrator, adjusting the speed of her own actions and the intensity of the vibrator settings to bring Jaimie to an orgasm as quickly as possible. There was nothing sexual about it for my wife. She just had to know who came on the carpet.

But Jaimie was the one with a live vibrator being shoved into her pussy by her boyfriend's gorgeous naked mother while the whole entire family watched and she was overwhelmed with erotic ecstasy, sucking her fingers as she neared what looked to be an enormous orgasm.

"Nice work Mom," said Edward, "She looks like she's going to cum her brains out. I bet Nick comes too quickly to make her cum this hard. What if that distorts the sound of her orgasm?"

"Oh my god, you are such an asshole!" shouted Jaimie as her pussy gave in and she started cumming. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Alice had seen enough to know the orgasm Jaimie was about to have was real and she rushed to our bedroom just in time to hear Jaimie's cries of pleasure emanate through the walls of the house. Nick looked a little concerned because Jaimie just kept on coming, bucking on the vibrator that I had been tasked to hold inside her since Alice rushed off to the room next door.

I looked at Jaimie for direction but her eyes pleaded with me to keep the vibrator inside her despite her writhing legs and the noises she was making, so I pushed it in a little deeper until she could take no more and finally she touched my hand with her own to indicate that she'd had enough.

I removed the big pink vibrator and switched it off and silence engulfed the room. Jaimie was panting on the bed, trying to catch her breath as the aftershocks of her orgasms rippled through her youthful body. Sending delightful electric tremors from the tips of her toes to the tip of her tongue. Alice soon reappeared and confirmed that it was the sound she had heard the previous night, although perhaps a little louder. At first Eddie appeared relieved that Madison no longer thought he had been cheating on her. But then it dawned on him that he would now be accused of masturbating.

I still couldn't get the imagine of Jaimie cumming out of my head. The tiny blonde with the fantastic ass, a vibrator deep in her pussy, and everyone watching as she wriggled like a horny little slut until she came all over herself in front of the whole family. My wife, however, was still determined to solve the mystery of who came on the carpet and demanded we all return to the living room so she could present her conclusions. Jaimie took a shower, and my wife put her clothes back on, and the whole family regrouped downstairs twenty minutes later.

"Very interesting," said my wife, as we reached the bottom of the stairs together.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Did you notice how Jaimie sucked her fingers while the vibrator was inside her?"

Now that my wife mentioned it, I had noticed. Jaimie had stuck two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them while she was cumming. I didn't see why this was important but thinking about it gave me a hard on as my mind drifted back to what had just transpired.

"Is that important?" I asked, failing to understand the significance.

"It might just be the most important clue yet!" exclaimed my wife.

When the whole family was settled back down in the living room, Jaimie was the first to speak.

"Well, isn't that the sound you heard last night?" she asked.

"It certainly was," replied Alice in the affirmative.

"So there's proof that Nick and I had sex upstairs. It must have been Ed who came on the carpet.""

Jaimie was right. Edward was still the primary suspect.

Alice seemed to have another idea.

"But you said you only saw Eddie in the living room last night," said Alice.

Jaimie's face flushed red.

"Yeah, but Madison could have joined him later."

"Or he could have just been masturbating," said Nick, "that's why you didn't hear Madison cumming and besides, we all know Eddie masturbates all the time. How do you think he lasts so long!"

"It's true," cried Jaimie, "I've caught him masturbating before."

"He always brags about lasting longer than me," complained Nick. "Now we know why!"

"Hold on a minute," said Madison. "What if he did it?"

She was pointing at me.

"What do you mean," I asked innocently.

"What if you came on the carpet?"

"I swear I didn't. I was in my study and then I went up to bed," I protested.

"We only have your word for that," agreed my wife, "I suppose we'll have to make you cum too, just to see how much semen you produce."

"I'll do it!" cried Madison with a devilish glint in her eyes.

Clearly, Ed's girlfriend had felt left out and those 'I wish I could suck your cock' looks she always gave me with her sultry green eyes were entirely genuine. Rushing over to me and sliding to her knees, my son's girlfriend wrestled my pants and boxers below my ankles and released my excited cock. I had witnessed enough sexual perversion today to make any man horny as hell and I was not likely to last very long in such a pretty girl's hot throat.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, "like father like son!"

I must admit, I had a pretty big cock, closer to Eddie than Nick in size and my balls were even more impressive. But I could never have imagined Madison would take so much pleasure in licking and sucking my genitals as she did. She was practically starving for cum after what she had witnessed that morning and it certainly showed in the way she slobbered on my penis with untold volumes of saliva coating my lucky dick from top to bottom.

Madison's bright pink tongue worked every part of my cock but especially the sensitive crown and she alternated the attention she gave to my cockhead with devoted suckling of my aching balls. She kept calling me 'daddy' and telling me how I tasted even better than my son and how she looked forward to sucking my dick every day from then onwards. She said she was so grateful to be welcome in the house and that as we all lived under my roof, she wanted to pay her respects and make it up to me, and she begged me to cum down her needy throat.

"Cum for me, daddy!" she begged, "Cum down your future daughter-in-law's hot throat!"

Madison's perverted naughty talk and expert tongue, combined with the sight of her voluptuous young body in nothing but a t-shirt, sent me over the edge, and I looked deep into those slutty green eyes as I ejaculated more powerfully than I had in years into a young woman who could by marriage become my daughter.

Madison had her ass in the air as she deep throated and swallowed my entire penis and I noticed the rest of the family admiring her glistening pussy between her perfect ass cheeks from behind. I could see the top of her cute bare derriere, and I admired her large breasts as they cradled the base of my throbbing cock, but it was those eyes that sent me to heaven as I unleashed a huge torrent of sperm into her welcoming and appreciative mouth.

Once every drop of my cum had been extracted from my balls, Madison resisted the temptation to swallow my load and spat into a third cup so that all our cum could be compared. As it turned out, I produced just as much semen as my virile young sons. Madison was impressed with the volume of cream I'd produced and said as much while licking her lips and savoring the thick layer of spunk that lingered in her mouth.

"So now we have three suspects," said Madison, triumphantly, delighted that her boyfriend was no longer the primary villain in the play. Although knowing Eddie's love of masturbating, he was still the likely culprit as far as I was concerned. I said as much to my wife, but she still appeared unconvinced.

"I know who did it," she said, and everyone held their breath, as they waited for the verdict.

"I just have a few questions first. Nick, did Jaime suck your dick last night?"

"Yes, Mom."

"And Edward, who won the football match last night?"

"The Kansas City Chiefs won," said Ed.

"Well, the case is solved," said Alice.

Everyone waited with bated breath to learn the truth.

"Jaimie did it," my wife announced.

"What!" we all exclaimed, totally shocked.

"How is that even possible?" I asked.

"Well, it is actually obvious when you think about it, although your exhausted dick should give you the first clue. Madison was clearly extremely horny today because Edward was staying up all night watching football. Yes, he is prone to masturbation but only when Madison is away or he wants to make sure he lasts long enough to give her an enormous orgasm."

"Exactly correct!" exclaimed Edward, relieved to finally have someone on his side.

"Shut up, Eddie," said Nick as my wife continued.

12