Mommy Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick and Jaime had sex upstairs last night, I heard her cum, so that made it unlikely that Nick was guilty of the offending cum stain unless he had masturbated in the living room so as to last longer himself. But Jaimie said she had only seen Edward downstairs last night and Edward admitted as much and if Nick had come downstairs later in the night, he would not have been able to produce the amount of cum found on the carpet."

Everyone was listening carefully to follow Mommy Detective's logic.

"It would also be impossible for him to have avoided cumming after making Jaimie cum that hard as we saw he was the first to cum this morning when I first started sucking on his cock."

Everyone was processing what Alice was saying as she continued to explain her reasoning.

"While I might have induced my son to cum quickly because he was aroused by receiving a blowjob and hand job from his own mother, it seems more likely to me that he did not cum directly on the carpet. Jaimie sucked her fingers when we used the vibrator on her, which indicates to me that she usually sucks Nick's dick when he uses a vibrator on her and then when they fuck, she had already had enough stimulus to come. Is that what occurred last night."

"Yes," said Nick.

"Then there are only two possible options left. The first is that my husband came on the carpet. This is possible. Thanks to Madison's experiment we learnt that my husband has just as much cum as his sons. However, the first clue that struck me in this case was that the cum stain does not conform to the normal splatter pattern of ejaculation."

Everyone was fully absorbed in Alice's explanation now.

"The first shot usually goes longest, while more cum is released in subsequent bursts. Here we find a uniform round stain which looks like cum that has either seeped out of a vagina or been poured onto the carpet intentionally. This leaves only two possible scenarios. Either Madison joined Edward after the football and he came inside her without making her cum. If the cum slid out onto the carpet, that would explain the stain and her extreme horniness this morning."

Ed and Maddy were about to protest but they fell silent as my wife raised an appeasing hand.

"Alternatively," she continued, "Jaimie is the culprit."

I didn't get how that was possible, but my wife seemed certain.

Jaimie was outraged.

"You can't prove that!" shouted Jaimie, her tiny nostrils flaring with indignation and her cheeks turning a glowing red beneath her tangle of blonde hair.

"No. I cannot prove anything," said Alice. "However, I believe that you sucked Nick's dick and kept his semen in your mouth until you could spit it into a cup hidden under the bed. You'd seen Eddie in the living room before heading to bed so you knew that he was the last person in the living room."

Everyone was totally enraptured now. My wife continued...

"After you and Nick had finished having sex, during which you came loudly, providing both of you with the perfect alibi, you told him you wanted to get a glass of water, so you went downstairs and deposited the semen you had collected onto the carpet right where Edward had been sitting. That would account for the dimensions of the stain and rules out my husband's involvement."

"You can't prove that!" shouted Jaimie again, "Madison could have come downstairs and fucked Eddie and let the semen slide out of her pussy without her cumming. You said so yourself!"

The Mommy Detective just shook her head.

"That would of course have been a possibility, if it were not for the fact that I saw the cup you used in the drying rack beside the sink this morning. It had not been there last night."

Jaimie's face dropped.

"Furthermore, after sucking Nick's dick and tasting his cum I can tell that it matches the scent and taste of the semen on the carpet. I am sorry Jaimie. The game is up. My only question is why?"

Jaimie gave up trying to pretend any longer. She just broke down and cried.

"You don't understand, Madison always brags about the amazing orgasms Eddie gives her and she doesn't even have to use a vibrator. We all know Eddie masturbates all the time and that is the only reason he lasts so long, but she wouldn't believe me when I told her. She always rubs it in my face how big Ed's dick is and I just couldn't take it any longer so I decided to frame Eddie so everyone would know that he masturbates all the time and that is the only reason he last longer than Nick!"

Well, everything was out in the open then and the mystery was solved. I must say, to this very day it remains one of my wife's finest cases, the solving of which still gives her great pride. I still think that she must have enjoyed sucking her sons' cocks, because she still licks her lips whenever she catches them stepping out of the shower, and making that stuck up blonde bitch, Jaimie, cum like a whore, and watching Madison give me a lusty blowjob, will remain found memories for the rest of my life.

The good news is the whole incident ending up bringing us all much closer together as a family. Madison and Eddie still spend lots of time in the house, as do Nick and Jaimie, who still come over for the weekend all the time. Jaimie was a little embarrassed at first, but she soon got over it and from the sounds of things, her and Edward made amends too.

Madison still teases me relentlessly but she usually sleeps with Nick when her boyfriend is busy with Jaime. To be honest, I don't really mind. Alice takes care of most of my needs, and she is hotter than both of those young sluts. Besides, I've secretly installed hidden cameras in every room in the house so I have plenty of jerk off material to make use of whenever my wife is busy with our sons.

12