Mommy Domme

Story Info
Young man finds his mommy dome.
873 words
3.98
19.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started talking to this young man online. His name was Sean. He was way too young, 20, for me but he was very persistent. He was looking for what he called a mommy-domme. He saw my pictures and begged to meet. I explained that I was a sub but he begged me that he was top but needed a mommy. Finally I agreed to meet with him at a local motel. I went early as he requested, dressed as he wanted. Red bra, red thong, white pantyhose and red heels along with bright red lipstick, a touch of channell #5, and an auburn wig.

I waited for him for over an hour but he did not show. I called several times. First he was leaving but then voice mail. I was worried about an accident but eventually got a text saying he was sorry but that was it! He then tried for the next several days to contact me but i ignored him. Then I listened to his last voice mail. It was pitiful! He claimed he was so excited that he stroked his cock and came immediately and then was too ashamed to come.

I called him back and told him if he wanted a second chance here is how it would work. He would rent a room at a nice hotel, then meet me in a parking lot where he would give me one of the room cards. I would call him when I was ready. Also, he had to jerkoff 2 hours beforehand. He agreed. When he met with me in the parking lot I was dressed as he requested with a little black dress on top! I drove to the room, removed the dress and waited a good hour before calling him. He must have been close because he was at the room in less then 10 minutes!

Once in the room I could see he was excited and I told him mommy wanted him to undress for her. His cock was rigid, about 6.5 inches long, average thickness. He walked over to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed when I took his balls and squeezed them! He screamed out and I told him if he ever stood me up again I would find him and rip them off. Then I had him get over my knee. I told him time to be spanked for being bad! His cock, still rigid, was between my nylon covered thighs. Then I started to spank him.

I took my time using both my hand and a hairbrush I brought with me. He was crying and begging me to stop but his throbbing cock told me he was having pleasure! After a good 20 minutes I could feel his slimy load on my legs through the pantyhose. I then laid back on the bed and cradled him in my arms as he continued to cry, begging for forgiveness from his mommy! After five or so minutes he was nuzzling my chest so I flipped out my tit. Now I have natural 48c breasts with nice nipples. He started to suck one while teasing the other.

He would nip on my nipple, chewing it with his teeth, then pinching it when he switched to the other. I could feel his cock getting hard again and I held his head, moving back and forth between my nipples. They were now both very excited. I could feel a stirring in my clitty cock. Now my cock rarely gets erect any more but I have sissygasms by rubbing it like a woman rubs her clit, especially though pantyhose. I asked him if he wanted to fuck mommy and he said please.

He got between my legs and removed my thong. Then legs on his shoulders he ripped a hole in the rear of the pantyhose. I felt a finger with some lube and then he entered me. He was young, it went in hard and fast! The he started to fuck me like no tomorrow! As he did so I rubbed my clitty cock through the pantyhose. He kept fucking me for a good 20 minutes before he grunted and buried his cock deep in me. I could feel the pulsation as he shot his load. As he did I came as well.

He started to cry again, saying thank you mommy! He pulled out and again nuzzled my neck and tits. Not real aggressive and eventually just resting his head on my breasts. I put my hand down and slowly stroked his cock. One thing about young men they get hard again quickly. This time I rolled him onto his back and put his legs on my shoulders and alternated between sucking his cock, licking his balls, and eating his ass. As my tongue worked his ass I was stroking his cock and could feel him ready to cum. I put it in my mouth as he shot a little load.

We showered together and he asked if I would see him again. I told him yes and he thanked mommy! We got together about once every two weeks for a year till COVID struck. Need to speak to him now!