Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Hales and Bales.
17k words
4.82
13.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the prequal to the first part. It's written in Bailey's perspective and explains her past up to the point where she met Ashley.

Chapter 1

College was supposed to be a place for answers. I was going to find myself and figure out what I wanted to do in life. I was supposed to grow up and get some kind of great career. Unfortunately for me, none of that really happened, and I was left with more questions than answers.

School was never really my thing. People thought I was stupid, but I got decent grades in high school, so it wasn't like I was a complete idiot. But now that I look back, maybe I was just the big-boobed dumb blonde that everyone thought I was.

I guess I just never enjoyed school, so I don't know why I expected things to change in college. I wasn't a visionary, so I never had a plan for my future. Am I the only one who thought all the answers would just come to me once I stepped foot onto a university?

My grades were terrible in college! I hated studying, and my ability to push myself in school was severely lacking. I guess that's why I decided to drop out after only my freshman year.

Sadly enough, I've accepted all my failures from college. People always said I was pretty enough to just marry rich, but of course I thought more of myself than that. It turns out they were probably right because that's the direction my life seemed to be heading.

The questions I still had after college had nothing to do with academics. Those have been answered; I can't do it. The real questions I have about myself all stem from one woman. She was my roommate, Haley.

***

Have you ever hit it off with someone immediately? Like, even though it was the first time you'd ever met them, it felt like you guys were best friends in a previous life? That's how it felt the day I met my roommate.

Haley and I were instantly best friends. We had the same taste in music, hobbies, TV shows, food, and, of course, boys. I guess that's why we were always together. There was no reason to separate us when we enjoyed all the same things.

Haley and Bailey, what a cute combination of names for best friends. But since we were always together, everyone called us Hales and Bales. I actually loved that we were so inseparable that we shared a nickname together.

Haley and I not only had similar interests, we had similar physical traits as well. That made it fun to share clothes and even go to the gym together. I even liked how some of my favorite outfits looked better on her than they did on me.

My skin was a little more tan than hers, but I can't take full credit for that. I've been known to go to the tanning salon or even use a little spray tan whenever I was desperate. I just didn't look that good when I was pale.

Haley's skin was not only paler than mine, but she also had some freckles. I think that matched her light brown hair and her green eyes much better than a fake tan would have. She could pull off looks I never could in a million years.

Outside of that, the major difference between us was that she actually had a boyfriend. Even though we'd still scope out guys together, she was in a relationship with an older guy that was in the military.

I thought it was a little odd that she had a boyfriend that was not only older, but was stationed on the other side of the country. Even though she rarely saw him, it must have made her feel really cool having this older guy out there waiting for her. It wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but she seemed happy about it.

This would eventually be the focus of our first fight, however. From the moment I met her in our dorm room, throughout all the hours we spent together every single day, and during all the heartfelt moments we shared, I never once suspected we would ever get into a fight. But then there was that night... the night that flipped my entire world on its head.

It was several months into our first semester. We were at some party, like we always were on the weekends. We were also drinking, like we always did, illegally. And of course, we were dancing with some guys like we almost always did at the big parties.

To this point, mind you, my new best friend and I had never even been in an argument. I was starting to think we could read each other's minds the way we had such a great understanding. On this particular day, however, I made one little comment and it really seemed to set her off for some reason.

I'll never forget it. We were just sitting off to the side together, taking a break from dancing. As Haley and I gazed at all the attractive college guys across the room, I made an innocent little comment. "I bet sometimes you wish you didn't have a boyfriend, huh?"

It's not like I was actually hooking up with these guys and taking them to my room, so I never guessed she would think anything of it. However, Haley's head immediately shot back and she stared at me for a moment before asking, "Just what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Staring back at her a bit confused, I shook my head before further explaining, "I'm just saying there are a lot of hot guys here, so it might have been nice if you weren't tied to someone else."

Haley took another sip of her drink before looking at me and rolling her eyes. "Oh, so you think I'm having trouble staying faithful? Like I just want to open my legs to any guy if it wasn't for him?"

"I didn't mean it like that," I quickly explained, trying not to let my roommate get the wrong idea about me. I must admit I was a bit shocked to see her upset at me, so I didn't really know how to handle it. "I was just commenting on the guys, not on your relationship."

"You can comment all you want about the guys," she responded before taking another gulp of her drink. Then, as she started to storm off, she looked back and said, "I just didn't realize you thought I was such a whore."

Shooting out of my seat, I followed her and desperately explained, "That's not what I meant! You know I think the world of you!"

Haley didn't respond until I eventually grabbed her shoulder. That must have been the wrong move because she stopped and glared at me before shouting, "Get your fucking hands off me, Bailey!"

Unfortunately, I had finally reached my wit's end. I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and I shouted back, "Don't fucking talk to me like that!"

"Don't talk about my fucking boyfriend like that!" she shot back, almost challenging me to say anything else to her.

"I wasn't talking about your fucking boyfriend!"

To this point in my life, I had never been in an actual physical confrontation. Sure, I had gotten into some yelling matches with drunk bitches before, but I never really felt it would escalate into a real confrontation.

To be honest, I was a bit scared to get into a fight. We all talk a bunch of shit like we can kick anyone's ass, but actually having to prove it was something I didn't know how to handle. However... once Haley tossed the rest of her drink at me, all that shit went right off the window.

Seeing nothing but red, I slapped the plastic cup out of her hands before throwing my drink right into her face. Haley tried to give me a big shove, but I grabbed her by the hair and tossed her onto the ground. The next thing I knew, I was straddling her body and pulling her hair, and there was nothing she could do about it as she struggled underneath me.

Some friends of ours either saw the commotion or heard us screaming. Either way, several of them were there immediately to break up the fight. We were pulled away, both kicking and grabbing at each other, but she was the one screaming threats, probably because I was dominating her before I got pulled off.

Our friends did a good job of separating us so we could cool off. I guess fights happen at parties, but this was the first time anything like this ever happened to me, so I was a bit shaken up during the aftermath. Although Haley still looked furious when we were being separated, I was immediately filled with guilt.

I couldn't believe we actually had an argument, nonetheless a fight. The consequences of our drunk altercation ran rampant in my mind. I wondered if this would ruin our relationship forever. I even wondered if she would refuse to be my roommate any longer.

Much to my shock, Haley didn't immediately leave the party like I thought she would. I figured she would storm off in an angry rage. Hell, if she was that mad from just my little comment, I thought the fight would have sent her running to our dorm room so she could destroy all my stuff.

Eventually, one of our friends that had been with her since the fight came and told me she was okay. She said that Haley was still a bit emotional, but she had finally cooled off a bit. I was also banking on the hope that some of the alcohol had worn off as well.

Wanting desperately to resolve our issues, I went looking for Haley so we could talk. When I found her, she was sitting by herself, staring at an empty glass.

Once again, I was overcome with guilt after our fight. I still didn't think my comment warranted her reaction, but I was just so anxious to fix our friendship I was willing to be the one to apologize.

Taking a seat next to her, I stared at Haley with my remorseful eyes. She still seemed a bit upset, so I quickly pleaded, "I'm so sorry for my actions. I didn't mean to make you upset with my comment. Is there anything I can do to fix our relationship?"

Haley stared off into the distance for a while, leaving me in silence. Even though I knew it was normal to remain angry at someone after a fight, there were just so many thoughts running through my mind, it felt like an eternity waiting for her to speak.

Finally, she looked at me, causing my body to freeze. There were so many confusing things that had led us up to this point, but what she was about to say was by far the most shocking of all.

"We're good," she said quietly, getting up to her feet. But just as she was about to storm off again, she gave me one final glance, and with an attitude, warned, "But the next time you pull my hair... it better be in bed."

Haley then walked off, leaving me sitting in silence. If I didn't know any better, her threat almost sounded like... an invitation for... sex. I just knew there was no way that was true, though. She was much too mad at me and neither of us had ever expressed any interest in women.

I eventually chalked it up to Haley mistakenly saying the wrong thing. It's normal to say something that doesn't land the way you intended, especially when you're angry. There was just no way she intended on having me do anything with her... in bed...

It was an awkward ride home as we sat in the car in silence. I just didn't know what to say to her and I couldn't get that obvious misquote out of my mind.

When we got back into our room, I figured Haley would just go right to bed like she normally did when she was drunk. Hoping to end our night on a somewhat positive note, I decided to make one last attempt at an apology. As she was taking off her clothes, presumably to get into her PJs, I asked her if we could talk.

Now standing there in her black bra and burgundy thong, Haley turned and stared at me. "What exactly do you want to talk about?" she asked, still showing the same attitude.

Caught off guard, I quickly came up with another apology speech. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened..."

"We already discussed that," my roommate said, cutting me off quickly. She you then folded her arms before asking, "Why did you feel the need to bring that up again?"

Finally, I couldn't help but bring up the elephant in the room. Not even knowing where I was going with this next statement, I babbled, "It's just that you made that comment about me pulling your hair... and it better be in bed... and I know you didn't mean it like that.... so I just wanted to let you know I'm okay with whatever we need to do to fix our friendship!"

Looking at me dumbfounded again, Haley placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head as she shot back, "I know what I said. Do you think I don't know how to talk or something?"

"No, it's not that... It's just that by saying it better be in bed... that normally implies... sex..."

"I know what it implies," she replied, taking a step closer and getting right into my face. "Now why don't you pull my fucking hair again so you can understand what I was talking about?"

I took a step back and put my hands up before nervously asking, "Haley... what are you doing?"

"You seemed brave enough to pull my hair in public. Why don't you fuck around and find out what happens when nobody's around?"

As confused as I was, I felt like she was daring me to tug on her hair again. She even brought her long brown locks closer and practically handed them to me.

I stared at her for a moment, not knowing what was going to happen. Then, as I thought back on the wild night and all the craziness that had happened, I simply asked myself, Why the fuck not? before obliging with my roommate's request.

The second my hand tugged on her hair, Haley attacked me... but definitely not in the way I expected. Instead of going after my body, she grabbed my face and attacked my lips with hers.

The next thing I knew, I was kissing her back in an emotional rage. I didn't even know what I was doing. It's like I wasn't in control of my body. The next thing I knew, we were making out relentlessly, like kissing another woman was no big deal.

Sure, I thought Haley was hot. I think a lot of girls are sexy if I'm being completely honest. But taking the step forward and actually making out with a girl was something I never thought I'd do. Despite that, kissing my roommate was only the beginning.

I guess Haley wasn't happy that she was the only one undressed, so she started pulling off my dress. Surprisingly enough, I was much too captured by the passion of the kiss to realize she had stripped me a bit past my underwear, practically ripping my bra off.

When Haley took her lips away from mine, I was almost sad to feel them leaving. She was such a good kisser, and she knew exactly what to do with her tongue. Luckily for me, she was just ready to use them on a different part of my body.

Slowly, my pretty roommate worked her way from my neck down to my shoulders and eventually to my exposed breasts. I don't know if I had drunkenly admitted how much I liked having my nipples sucked, but she sure went straight at them like she knew the effect it would have on me.

The tingling sensation made me so weak I immediately lost control of my limbs. However, whenever my hand wasn't pulling on her hair, she was there to reinforce me, almost demanding me to pull harder.

She sucked on one nip as she pinched the other with her fingers, alternating to give each equal treatment. Eventually, she had me feeling so amazing, I lost control of myself and was pressing her head onto my tits even harder.

The second my eyes rolled back from the pleasure, I knew I had fully conceded to whatever sick game Haley was playing. I even obliged to her earlier demands by grabbing her by the hair and tossing her onto her bed.

Of course, I joined her on the mattress so we could resume our make-out session. As amazing as her tongue felt on my hard nipples, I wanted to grace it with my own once again.

We were on our sides, kissing deeply like we could never kiss again. Our hands roamed up and down each other's bodies before she settled on my tits while I settled on her ass.

The second I gave her bubble butt a squeeze, I felt her going into another gear. Then, when I gave her a playful spank, it was like I had unleashed a wild animal that had been chained for so long.

From that moment on, Haley was no longer concerned with my busty chest. No, the only part of me she wanted to touch was underneath my panties. She wanted to touch it so badly, she ripped my thong off before I even realized she had done it.

Haley took a second to stop kissing me just so she could talk her shit right to my face. As her hand touched my surprisingly wet cunt, she stared me in the eyes and whispered, "Pull my fucking hair and smack my ass like I'm a fucking whore!"

Feeling the passion of the moment, I didn't need Haley to tell me what to do. I tugged on that beautiful hair of hers and I gave that naughty ass another smack as our lips reconnected once again. Then, as she began rubbing me out, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body, I talked my shit right back to her, saying, "Yeah, I'm so fucking wet for you! Rub that naughty kitty!"

"This kitty is all mine tonight!" she grimaced through her teeth, showing the savage she was in the bedroom. Then, with nothing else left to say, she latched onto my tit with her mouth and sucked as she continued to rub me to completion.

I don't know what it was. Maybe just the shock I experienced from all the sudden emotions was just too much for me to handle. But I ended up having an orgasm ridiculously fast. I swear she hadn't even been playing with my clit for a minute before I let out an embarrassingly loud moan as my body jerked from the hard climax.

As quickly as it came, it was still a mind-blowing orgasm. I'm sure I had cum that hard at least once before, but in that moment, it felt like the best experience of my life. Maybe the confusion of the situation just added to the passion and the heat of our sex, creating a fireball of orgasmic pleasure.

I could tell by the sparkle in Haley's beautiful green eyes that she was quite satisfied with herself. But although I was beyond content with the climax I received, I wasn't going to be happy until I paid her hot ass back.

Mustering up all my strength, I postured up before shoving my pretty roommate down onto her back. From there, I worked off what was left of her bra and thong, even though they were only hanging on by threads after the way we mauled each other.

I wanted to kiss every inch of her body, and by God, I probably got close. I concentrated on her breasts for a while since I knew the effect it had on me. However, I made everything else pretty quick because I was so desperate to get to one specific area.

Eventually, after I did my due diligence everywhere else, I found myself positioned perfectly between my best friend's thighs. From there, I concentrated on licking her clean-shaven pussy, running my tongue straight up and down her dripping wet slit.

Once I found Haley's clit, there was no going back from me. I loved the way that little bean felt against my tongue. I put my lips over it and sucked as I continued to twirl my tongue around it.

I never knew how sexy it was to hear your partner moan at every little thing you did. However, now that I had Haley whimpering at the top of her lungs, my confidence was at an all-time high, knowing I was providing the exact stimulation I had hoped to give her.

Eventually, I raised her legs straight in the air, giving myself access to both her cunt and her ass. I don't know what it was about her in that moment, but I just desperately needed to get my tongue on both of those areas.

I had never been into eating ass before, but in that moment, I was obsessed with cleaning my roommate out completely. I licked from the very top of her cunt to the very bottom of her ass hole, and repeated the process until I had her cumming so hard, she didn't know how to handle all the pleasure.

Like the naughty girl I discovered her to be, Haley showed no signs of hesitance in kissing me right after I got done eating her pussy and her ass. She shoved her tongue so far down my mouth as she jumped right back into my arms. I'm pretty sure we were swapping the remains of her orgasmic juices until they were fully replaced with our saliva.

Haley and I made out in her bed for what felt like an eternity. We could have gone at it for hours and hours, because we were both at peace, feeling as if nothing else in the world even mattered.