Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Baby..." I moaned as my lower back raised off the mattress. "You're my good girl!"

Adrenaline flowed through my body as I experienced the intense pleasure and all the emotions that came from Haley submitting herself to me. However, it was my heart that had really been touched, making the pleasure even more powerful.

In that moment, when the orgasm breached, and I was left moaning uncontrollably to the touch of my incredible best friend, it was decided in my brain and in my heart that I was hers and she was mine. We never discussed it, but the way she took care of me after the night we had was a confirmation that she was feeling what I was feeling, and I didn't want to go another day lying to myself about what I felt for her.

From that day on, there was never any hesitance or tiptoeing around our sexual relationship. We never discussed her boyfriend, or what our titles were, but it was obvious to me, we belonged together.

***

Final exams ended and I had done enough productive studying to earn academic probation... To be honest, I was just lucky I didn't get kicked out of school with the lack of effort I showed in my studies.

I was more worried about Winter break, and not seeing Haley for an entire month. Though I knew it would suck not seeing her everyday like I did the previous six months, I figured we could at least text and talk on the phone while we were apart.

Unfortunately for me though, that wasn't quite how things played out. Haley didn't respond to a single message I sent her over the break, and we definitely never spoke on the phone.

Of course, I wondered what was going on, but I tried to convince myself I was making a bigger deal of it than I should have. She couldn't have been mad at me after the way we ended the semester, so I convinced myself something must have been wrong with her phone... or she was just busy...

Then, the most shocking thing of all happened, which put a dagger through this theory that we were just going to come back and pick things up right where we left off. I got an email from the school, informing me that I had a new roommate. It gave me her name and phone number, but I didn't want to talk to her. I just wanted answers... and there was only one person who had them.

I texted... and I called... and I DMd... and I did everything else I could think of. Not a single response; not a single answer.

Still, I didn't believe it was true until reality slapped me in the face. I returned to my school only to find that other girl in my dorm room. In that moment, there was no more denying it. I had a new roommate, and Haley was gone.

My new roommate ended up being pretty cool. However, I had no interest in her after confirming Haley had walked out of my life without even a word. All I cared about was finding out what the hell had happened.

The only consolation I could find from her absence was that I would at least be able to focus on school. Unfortunately though, either my mind was still occupied by my thoughts of her, or I was just simply a bad student, because things didn't get any better for me.

Eventually, I decided I couldn't sit back and wait until Haley decided to come back into my life. With a little research, I was able to find her address in the student database, and I made the drive to her house.

I remember that day clearly, probably more than any other day of my life. It was a Saturday morning, and I got up early to make the three-hour journey, hoping to catch Haley before she could pursue any plans for the day.

Much to my luck, I hit the nail on the head with that strategy. When I knocked on the door, her mother answered. I told her I was there to talk to Haley, and she went to get her.

That's when it happened. I finally saw my old roommate, and best friend, and whatever else I wanted to call her to describe the fake relationship we seemingly had.

"What are you doing here?!" she reacted with big eyes and an open mouth. "And how did you get my address?!"

"Did you just think you'd never have to see me again?" I replied, feeling offended that that was the only thing she had to say after leaving me so cold.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"You know what I want," I answered, once again not backing down from her antics. "I want answers!"

Folding her arms, the pretty brunette glared at me with her green eyes and asked, "What answers do you want?"

Shaking my head in disgust, I decided to unload on her. "What the fuck do you mean what answers do I want?! Like you don't know what the fuck you did to me?! Obviously, I want to know why you didn't come back. I want to know how you could just walk out of my life after what we shared and what we experienced together. Do I mean nothing to you?! Did you really not feel what I was feeling?!"

Waving her hands and shaking her head, Haley completely disregarded me as a lover, best friend, and even a person, by the way she treated me. Completely lying to my face, she answered, "You misinterpreted my feelings for you. You were just a friend and a roommate; that's all."

"How can you say that?! How can you say that after everything we've been through together?!"

"Because I'm with the person I really love right now," she answered, shutting down any hope I had that she would ever leave him. "All you ever were to me was a friend with benefits. Can't you get that through your head?"

"A friend with benefits, huh?" I asked in disbelief. "That's all I ever was to you?"

mmm

"Yes..." she answered, looking down at her own feet. "I'm moving in with my boyfriend soon... He's who I really want to be with... You were just there..."

I knew it was a fucking lie, but I didn't have the courage to confront her about it. Instead, I just put my head down and asked, "Are you sure you want to be with him?"

"I'm sure..." she answered, causing a cold feeling to go through my body. "Now please leave... and get those silly thoughts out of your head. I have a future with him; not with you."

"So, what does that mean for us?" I asked, fearing the worst.

Breaking my heart, she answered, "It means goodbye."

Instead of standing up to her and fighting for what my heart wanted, I just turned and walked away with my head down. There was no point in pursuing something we weren't both willing to fight for. Haley had made her decision, and unfortunately, it wasn't me.

Something had happened in her head; Something that I couldn't wrap my mind around. And unfortunately for me, it didn't look like I would ever get my answer from her. Haley would just have to be a memory that would leave me wondering, "What if?" for the rest of my life.

I went back to school and continued my semester without her. However, things just weren't the same, and I couldn't go on like nothing had happened. I eventually just gave up and dropped out of school in the middle of the semester so I could start a new chapter of my life.

Having disappointed my parents, and myself, for being such a failure, I moved far away and got a job waitressing at Hooters. It definitely wasn't what I predicted or wanted in my life, but at this point, it was my best option.

Hooters ended up being somewhat good for me. Yeah, I wish I could have had a career where I didn't have to degrade myself with sexy outfits, depending on men to tip me extra money, but it's not like I ever presented myself as anything better. I ended up being good at my job, and even a matured a little bit as I learned the value of customer service and hard work.

I figured by working at a restaurant like Hooters, I had pretty much forfeited any opportunity of attaining a real relationship. My coworkers didn't seem to have the best luck either, but they did participate in something I thought was a little below me.

Some of them had what you would call, "sugar daddies." They would get into relationships with older men for the sake of benefiting from their money. It was apparently a two-way street, but I doubt these men understood how much they were being taken advantage of.

I, myself, was not a gold digger, so I refused to participate in such a disrespectful plan. However, I would eventually meet an older man that would catch my interest.

I guess after a year of being alone, it was just nice to have a man consistently visiting me at work while showering me with compliments. More importantly, it was just nice having someone ask me how my day was because he genuinely wanted to know.

We started talking more, and I even gave him my phone number. After being in such a rocky relationship with Haley, it was just nice having someone so mature and calming in my life that I ended up developing feelings for him.

Of course, everyone just assumed I had courted him as my sugar daddy. That wasn't the case, however. I eventually rushed into a relationship with him, thinking this was the type of person I really wanted to be with, despite our differences in age and interests.

Everything about our relationship happened way too quickly and wasn't well thought out at all. But after everything I had been through, he, and everything he represented, felt like my key to a stable and happy life.

I moved in with him fast, and we got engaged even faster. There were red flags along the way, but I was willing to ignore them if it meant erasing my past full of failures.

The biggest red flag of them all was that he had a daughter that was about my age. In fact, she was a year older than me. I knew this wasn't going to go over well. It wouldn't be easy for any young woman seeing her dad date someone her age.

I just had to get through meeting this girl, and eventually, things in my life would settle back down. That's what I told myself at least... until I met her... Ashley...

The day I met Ashley was the day I realized the complications in my life were only getting started. And though she and I got off to a rocky start, the longer I had her in my life, the more I understood I couldn't be with him...

I'd eventually take a page out of Haley's book and run away when things got too difficult. But even though Haley had disappeared from me, just like I had from Ashley, I knew deep down inside that I wasn't done with either of them.

The End

Author's note: There will be one more part to this story. I am currently working on it right now so it will be a while before it comes out. It will be the sequel to Ashley's story when she reunites with Bailey.