"Mommy" For Hire

Story Info
He learns to let go in the arms of a talented sex worker.
7.6k words
4.62
12.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
837 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

-----------------------------------------

"Relax, Charlie. Let Mami take care of you."

Charlie lay back and closed his eyes. His body trembled in anticipation as he felt her hot breath over his engorged member.

Her ruby red lips brushed over the tip tenderly before taking his swollen glans between them, suckling at it for several moments. Finally, with a soft moan, she swallowed his shaft deep in her throat.

Her long, dark curls tickled his scrotum and thighs as she worked her magic, sliding up and down his length oh so slowly, making sure he felt every movement of her warm, wet tongue as it worked in tandem with her mouth, sending wave after shudder inducing wave of pleasure coursing through every nerve ending in his body.

Without warning, her lips released him, and he felt the bed shake as her body shifted positions.

The musky scent of her sex filled his nose. Opening his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of her glorious round ass now hovering above his face, the dark skinned folds of her vulva swollen with arousal, the curly black pubes covering it already damp and matted.

Reaching between her legs, her fingers parted her thick pink labia, exposing the entrance to her secret place.

"Mami knows how much you love her smell," she purred as she spread the glistening cream that oozed from her around. "Go ahead, breathe me in."

Her lips again engulfed him as she fingered her hot wet slit. Charlie desperately wanted to lean up, to taste her, to run his tongue over her swollen clit, to plunge it into her depths and greedily slurp up her juices.

But she had not yet given him permission to do so.

And so he contented himself to breathe in her intoxicating scent as she masturbated mere inches above his face while continuing her tender, attentive blowjob.

Soon enough, he felt the familiar signals. "Mami? I'm... I'm going to..."

She pulled her mouth from him only long enough to reply, "Good boy, give Mami your cum," before wrapping her lips tightly around the head of his cock, just in time to catch the first eruption.

Her fingers were still deep inside her as she sucked his spunk from him, her own gooey cream now also flowing freely, dripping upon his face.

He lapped at the drops hungrily, even as his body wracked in spasms of pleasure, the vibrating hums of her orgasmic moans reverberating along his shaft increasing his pleasure to new heights.

She continued to work his still hard cock, coaxing every last drop of seed from him.

Finally, she released his wilting member with a last, satisfied slurp. "Good boy. What a lovely treat you've given me. I have one for you as well."

Moving herself to now face him, she offered her sticky, glistening fingers.

"Thank you, Mami," he sighed before eagerly licking them clean.

"You're most welcome, dear," she smiled, kissing his cheek. "Feel better now?"

"Yes, Mami. Thank you."

She gave him several more light, sweet pecks along his cheeks, nose, and finally his lips. "Good. Now, it's time for your siesta."

Still naked, she snuggled in beside him, pulling the light blanket over them. Her soft, natural breasts pressed against him as she threw her arm over his chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

Her hair smelt of flowers. Her skin, of cocoa scented lotion, sweat, and sex.

Charlie closed his eyes and, relaxed in her comforting warmth, slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

"Help me with the zipper?"

"Of course."

Charles took a moment to drink in the creamy smoothness of her dark toned skin one last time as he helped zip up her slinky black summer dress.

Resting his hands on her wide hips, he kissed her softly behind the ear before finally letting go.

Sophie turned to him and offered her own kiss; this one on the lips. "So, same time next week?"

"Of course."

"Great. Shall I meet you at Sharkey's again?"

"You sure you can't just come to my place?"

"I'm sure. Other plans, sorry."

Sophie's phone chirped. "My Uber's here. Gotta run!" With a last, quick kiss, she was gone.

It was 10:45 PM. Charles sat on the couch of the hotel suite, debating on whether to spend the night there, or simply head home.

Deciding there was no reason to rush home, Charles poured himself another Scotch.

Returning to the bedroom, he plunked himself down on the bed, flicking on the TV, but nothing caught his interest.

Instead, his thoughts were of Sophie. Was she already home? Asleep in her own bed? Was she alone in it?

Or was she at another "appointment," a late night rendezvous with a different client?

He found himself wondering about those things more often lately, although he couldn't explain why, exactly.

Shrugging off his musings, Charles clicked off the TV with a frustrated sigh. Finishing his drink, he rolled over and turned off the lights.

It took him a while to fall asleep. He'd always slept better when Sophie stayed over, snuggling beside him, making him feel safe and warm.

Instead, all he had was the large feather pillow to cuddle with. At least it had her scent still on it.

His sleep was restless, littered with dark dreams.

-------------------------------------------

The work week went by interminably slowly. Corporate meetings, shareholder meetings, budget meetings, meetings to decide on when to hold the next meetings. And every single decision, no matter how trivial, had to come across his desk for approval.

Charles had spent more than half his life climbing the corporate ladder, and now that he was at the top, he discovered he hated it with a passion.

It was only the fact that he was ten years away from retirement, and the benefits he'd lose if he left early, that kept him there.

After weeks like this one, he was often tempted to walk away anyway. He had money, had made smart investments, and could probably afford to live a simple yet comfortable life well into his twilight years.

Although he had no idea what he would do with all his free time.

He'd never married, and it had been over a decade since he had even dated casually. His work had consumed him, and left little time for relationships.

Besides, they'd always ended badly. Not that he was ever abusive, or cruel. But he'd certainly been neglectful and selfish.

Dates were often canceled at the last minute. More often, without notice. He simply wouldn't show up, too distracted by whatever work related drama that occupied his time to remember to even send a courtesy text.

By his forties, he'd stopped dating altogether. Women were a distraction he simply didn't have the time or patience for.

As for his sexual needs, they were simple enough to fulfill. Escorts were easy to find if one knew where to look, and he could easily afford them.

So it was a simple matter to schedule a tryst whenever the urge struck him, have his fun, then send her on her way.

But even that became dull and uninspiring after a while. Sure, there were always a plethora of beautiful young women to choose from, of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities.

But no matter how talented they were, or how sexy, he'd get bored with them eventually and move on to the next one.

And so it went. Until he'd met Sophie.

Charles sat at the bar, nursing his scotch, and although they weren't scheduled to meet until tomorrow, he decided he really wanted to see her now.

He quickly sent her a text. "Hey, Sophie. Done work. I'm at Sharkeys. Meet me for a drink? I really would like to see you tonight."

Her reply came a few minutes later. "Can't, sorry. I have another appointment."

Charles sighed in frustration. "Cancel it. I'll pay you double."

Sophie's reply was swift, and disappointing. "You know I can't do that. You're not my only client. Be patient. I will see you tomorrow at our scheduled time."

Charles sighed again, resigned this time. Of course she had other clients, he knew this. He just didn't like to think about it.

His phone chirped with one final message from Sophie. "Just remember: Be a Good Boy until then. 😉."

Charles shook his head softly, a grin forming on his face for the first time that day.

Sophie, as "Mami," had made him promise not to masturbate in between their sessions, instructing him firmly to save it all just for her, insisting that only she could provide relief for him.

He would listen. He would be patient. He would be a Good Boy.

His smile grew wider as he sipped his drink, thinking back to their very first meeting.

------------------------------------------

FOUR YEARS AGO

It had been another draining, achingly dull week of work. His weekend free, Charles was again been scrolling through the popular escort sites, looking for someone new he hadn't fucked several times already.

It was the glimmer in her eye that caught his; mischievous and playful. Clicking her profile, he was further intrigued:

"Looking to relax, to unwind after a long, stressful week? Need some extra special TLC?

"Look no further. Hi, I'm Sophie, a mature Latina with natural curves in all the right places. Unlike all those young women, I'm never in a rush. I know your time is important to you, and I want to make our time together special, something to remember.

"I don't play games, and I don't treat you like just another client. Come let Mami take good care of you, I promise you won't regret it."

Charles knew enough Spanish to understand "Mami" meant mother. And it almost made him close her profile.

Charles hated his mother. Although perhaps "hate" was too strong a word. He supposed at some point he must have loved her, at least until he was old enough to understand that what he'd been receiving in return was anything BUT "motherly love."

She had been the worst kind of hypocrite; a drunken Bible thumper. When she wasn't utterly ignoring him, she was ranting about how he was just as bad as the father that had abandoned them years ago, how he'd amount to nothing in life, how he'd "burn in hell" if he didn't "get right with Jesus!"

It was his mother that had driven him to study hard in school, get a scholarship, and go to college. Not that SHE actually encouraged any of that, of course. No, his motivation had been simple: Do well enough to get the hell away from her, and to prove her wrong about him.

When she'd died from liver failure shortly after he'd graduated college, he'd felt, not grief, but relief, mixed with a sense of anger that he'd never get to truly show her just how successful he was going to become in life.

Charles' thumb hesitated over the browser, ready to backspace, but something held him there.

It was Sophie's smile. Sexy and alluring, yes. But there was also a warmth to it that spoke of a calm, caring nature to her.

It was the type of smile he'd never gotten from his own mother, but had always wanted.

He'd texted her contact number. She'd responded quickly and, at her request, they were soon chatting via Skype.

"Hello, Charles, nice to meet you!" Her smile and eyes were just as captivating as her profile picture. "Thanks for agreeing to the video chat. I screen all new clients this way."

"Of course," he nodded amicably, "it's very nice meeting you as well. And I appreciate you responding on such short notice."

"Well, normally I do require a little more advance notice, but unfortunately I had a last second cancellation that's left me available tonight."

"Well, I guess your misfortune is my good luck, then."

Sophie laughed. "I suppose it is. So, where did you have in mind to meet?"

"I was hoping you could come to my place; it's very nice, very clean, I assure you."

Sophie shook her head. "I'm sure it is. But I don't do 'In Calls' the first time with a new client. Safety reasons, I'm sure you understand."

"Of course," Charles nodded. "No problem. I can find us a nice hotel room then if that works."

"That would be fine," Sophie agreed. "Text me the location and time. Any time after 6pm will work for me. Oh, and I also require an advance deposit from first timers, if you don't mind."

"Tell you what," Charles offered, "I'll just go ahead and Venmo the full amount to your account now."

"No," Sophie insisted, "just the deposit. You can send the rest when I arrive."

Four hours later, he was answering the knock at the hotel room door.

She was even more beautiful in person. Thick, but certainly not fat, the red dress she wore clung tightly to each and every womanly curve.

Her dark brown eyes sparkled brightly as she greeted him. "Hello, Charles. Nice to meet you in person this time."

She moved into his arms and he accepted her hug willingly. She smelt of flowers and, strangely, chocolate. A combination of scents that shouldn't work, yet did.

Slipping out of his arms, she took in the room appreciatively. "Wow! Nice suite! How'd you manage to get such a great room on short notice?"

Charles shrugged. "I know the manager." It was actually a little more complicated than that, of course. The hotel chain was one of their larger clients, his company supplying all their internet and communication needs. They'd also kept this suite on retainer, usually reserving it for clients visiting from out of town. But with a few strings pulled, Charles easily managed to get access to it for the evening.

Moving to the bar, Charles poured himself a drink. "Can I offer you something? Scotch? Vodka? I believe there's some wine in the fridge, but..."

"Scotch will be fine, thanks."

He poured a second tumbler, which she accepted gratefully. "Cheers," she offered with a clink of her glass.

Charles settled into the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. Sophie took the lounge chair across from him.

He couldn't help but admire her long, toned legs as she crossed them, or the way her hemline rode up to just below her ass as she settled back into the seat.

She noticed his gaze and smiled. "Like what you see?"

"Oh, yes."

"So, Charles," she asked, leaning forward to offer a wonderful view of her freckled cleavage, "how shall we begin?"

Charles sighed. Slouching low on the couch, he crossed his feet, his shoes thumping loudly on the glass table top. "Ya know, it's been one hell of a week, and I'm really tired of making decisions. Why don't you just surprise me?"

At first he'd thought he'd angered her. She sat stone faced and silent for several long moments.

Then she stood, her arms crossed over her ample chest. "Well, let's start with you removing your feet from the furniture!"

Charles sat up straight. "I'm sorry, what???"

Sophie stared at him sternly. "You heard me, young man! How many times has Mami had to tell you about wearing your dirty shoes in the house? Now, off with them, naughty boy!"

Charles was at first very confused, and angry. Who the hell did she think she was, telling him what to do?

But as she stood there, glaring at him, tapping her impeccably manicured nails impatiently on her arm, his eyes met hers.

And something deep inside him clicked.

"Oh. Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am." Returning his feet to the floor, Charles leaned forward and removed his shoes.

"Good boy." Her voice was gentler now, yet firm. "Now, put them by the door, where they belong."

Charles did as he was told. Turning to her, he found her gaze now softer, kinder. "Very good. Now come here."

"Yes, ma'am." Charles walked to her slowly, head bowed.

"That's yes, Mami. Or Mommy, if you prefer," Sophie corrected him.

"Yes, Mami, sorry, Mami."

Now standing before her, he braved to look up, and could not help but return the warm, approving smile she gave him.

"That's my good boy. Now, let's get you out of these dirty outside clothes."

The custom tailored suit he wore was of course freshly dry cleaned and pressed, but he offered no objections as she slowly undressed him, taking heed to carefully hang each garment neatly on the hangers inside the small closet beside them.

Soon, he was down to just his boxers. Sophie dropped to her knees before him, looking up at him with adoring eyes. "These too. I'm sure you haven't changed them all day."

He'd put them on just a little over an hour ago. "No, Mami. I haven't."

Sophie sighed as she tugged them down. "Where would you be without your mother? Guess I still need to do everything for you, don't I?"

Charles nodded as he stepped out of them. "Yes, Mami."

To his surprise, his penis was completely flaccid. Sophie took no note of it as she stood, folded his boxers, and placed them on the closet shelf.

"It's okay. That's why a boy needs his mother; to remind him, to help him, to make sure he's well taken care of."

Taking him by the hand, she led him towards the bathroom. "Come with me, sweetie. I'm sure you haven't showered today either."

Of course he'd showered before he arrived. Flustered, Charles suddenly broke character. "Hey, listen, Sophie, I don't need a shower. I really just want..."

Sophie turned and silenced him with a finger over his lips. "Hush, now. Listen to your Mami. You may think you know what you want. But I know you; I know EXACTLY what you NEED. You just have to trust me."

Her eyes locked into his. They were the warmest, most loving eyes he'd ever looked into. "Do you trust me?" she whispered.

Charles again felt that click within him. His need to control the situation, his desire to simply take what he wanted from her, disappeared with the flick of a switch.

He surrendered to her. "Yes, Mami. I trust you."

The smile she gave him felt like a reward. "Good boy."

The walk in shower was large, with clear glass walls. Sophie ran the water, making sure it was warm enough before guiding him in.

His eyes went wide as she started to shimmy out of her dress. "Nuh uh," she chided him, "it's not polite to watch your mother undress. Turn around."

Charles turned his back to her, but to his delight, he could see her reflection in the glass. He felt the first stirrings of an erection as her dress dropped to the floor. She wore no bra nor panties beneath it.

Stepping in behind him, her arms enveloped him around the waist. Her left hand held a bar of hotel soap; in her right was a washcloth.

"Mami is going to bathe you now," her soft voice purred in his ear. "Just relax. I'll take care of everything."

Her hands moved slowly, working the soap and cloth in tandem, starting at his chest, building a lather.

Her touch was soft, gentle, delicate. He could feel her warm breath on his shoulder and her large, soft breasts pressed into his back as she continued her graceful movements, washing his arms, shoulders, returning to his chest and then down over his belly.

His cock was at full attention now, twitching madly as her hands moved still lower, but she stopped just short of it, moving the washcloth through his pubic hair but not touching his penis directly.

Then she was crouching, working down along his legs and over his feet, taking great care to wash between each toe. She hummed sweetly while she worked.

Working her way back up, she scrubbed his inner thighs, his cock bouncing wildly every time she brushed up against his testicles.

Still, she'd refused to touch him there, instead, standing up and washing his back.

Slowly she worked her way to his ass. She cleaned him gently but thoroughly, prodding his anus with a finger pushed against the cloth, making him jump. He'd never had a woman touch him there before, had never asked for it, never thought to ask for it. While it hadn't exactly given him a sexual thrill, he didn't find it unpleasant.

Charles felt her breasts sliding up his back as she raised herself, her arms again enfolding him. "You thought I forgot, didn't you? Your special place? That aching, throbbing place? Of course I didn't forget, sweetie."

Taking him by the hips, Sophie spun him around. For the first time since this started, he faced her, finally able to see her curvaceous, naked body.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
837 Followers