All Comments on '"Mommy" For Hire'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Another successful story!

Erotic & nurturing, that's what I am when I take the role of Mommy for My pet.

I also teach him when I'm in that role.

It's a role that comes easy for me, and being his Mistress I'm in control.

At times he's a naughty boy & needs to be punished... and I teach him to control his orgasms, denying when it's for his own good. My boy loves when I don't let him cum ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story,but did Mami never think that Charlie needed a spanking?

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

I was expecting him to declare his love for her

and they hook up.

They’ve clearly missed each other.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 year ago

Great! Great dialogue, very vivid. And the 'After my abuela...' part is a masterpiece. Oh... I was wondering: in some respects would it be taggable as "FINDOM"? In a way, she dominates him economically, even if the bargaining over a monopoly relationship does not have the desired outcome.

More, more! Not just sequels, but more flashbacks to years gone by. For example, what was the striptease like? With music, or without, only stripping, or also dressing?

She forced him to be a good guy, OK: but what would she have done if he had confessed that he was not? A real Mexican Mami would have thrown a 'zapata' on his head (a wooden clog) - just kidding, of course, never violence.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

5 Stars! Highly erotic. Well done.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, took the usual trope of the work obsessed alpha who needed to be controlled even if he didn't realize it. The power dynamic was well played. Sophia called the shots, but in an easy going way, which to me has always been more impressive than full on demeaning femdom. Also explored the subconscious desire for a "Mom" even when you hated yours and how that hatred could lead to an odd sexual crossing of the wires.

I think his craving to have her as his own, not being happy with being told no when she had another client, but willing to wait for her was telling. He could not buy or control her as he had everything else, which in the end is part of why he never tired of her(IMO) and it showed how professional she was and avoided getting close.

Loved the ending where they share a drink as 'friends' but of course we're going to feel they could become more now that she was retired.

5 stars. Sorry, I know you said you'd consider it an honor if I tore you up, but what can I say? It's a good story. :)

JJ82490JJ824902 months ago

Really spoke to me. Amazing piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....