Mommy Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to work that day, but all day all I could think about was them coming out of the shower together, as the week was coming to an end, I had a lot of work and ended up coming late that day, when I reached home at 11 pm that day, I found that Kareem was not at home and my mother was again sleeping in the third guest room. As I was tired, I retired to my room and went to sleep.

The next day was Friday, and later in the day I realized that it was the weekend and I still had not made any plans for the night, I couldn't decide if I should make plans to go out or not later that night, I would often go out to the bars with friends on the weekend, sometimes even to the clubs, I had often gone out with even Kareem the past few months.

I wondered what plans Kareem and mom had for the night, as I walked into my apartment after finishing work that evening, I saw my mom standing there in front of the mirror in the living room, she had a little black dress on, the dress was tight, and exposed a lot of cleavage, she had these red heels on, her butt looked big in the dress and looked prominent, Kareem was standing behind her and was dressed well, he had a nice formal pink shirt on and was wearing blue jeans that looked expensive, Kareem stood tall at 6'1 and looked much taller than my mother in the mirror. I didn't notice at first, but realised soon that he was slowly grinding his dick on her ass over the dress as they both looked at themselves in the mirror.

They had not seen me enter and had not noticed me at all, as I moved closer, Kareem quickly realised that I was in the apartment and moved slightly away from my mother.

My mother looked at me and said "Hi", her voice was warm and I could sense warmth and love for me in her voice.

"Hey" I replied.

"Hey man" Kareem said to me, looking directly at me.

"Hi" I replied.

"So, any plans for the night?" My mother asked looking at me.

I had no plans, but seeing them all dressed up ready to go out somewhere, I got anxious and told them that I was meeting some friends at a nightclub.

"Yeah, going out clubbing with some friends." I replied.

"Great brother" Kareem said to me. He smiled at me as he spoke, it was a warm genuine smile.

"We are going for dinner to this Italian place" my mom said to me smiling.

"Great, have fun, I will go get ready too" I responded. The whole conversation with mom and Kareem was awkward, I didn't know what to say, my mother was dressed like a total slut and was clearly going out on a date with Kareem.

I excused myself and went to my room, I pretended to be busy in my room and I only came out after I heard them both leave.

I moved about the house, anxious and lost in thought, I wasn't sure myself, how I felt about everything that had happened this week, I decided then that it was best that I went out for a drink, so I walked to a bar near my apartment, it was a sports bar, I got myself a seat on the bar and ordered a beer, I then pretended to watch the football game on the television screens.

I came back home at around 1 am, I just couldn't drink alone at the bar anymore. After finishing a few beers, I walked back to my apartment. I didn't want to make too much noise as I walked inside, I slowly unlocked the front door of the house and I quietly walked inside, as I stepped into the passage way, I heard what sounded like a sexual moan, as I stood near the door, I was shocked to see what was taking place in front of my own eyes, I could see the living room from the passage way, but I could not be seen by anyone there, as I quietly moved closer, I saw that my mother was sucking on Kareem's dick, the whole scene looked like a porno. My mom and Kareem were both naked at this point, Kareem was laying on the black couch, mom was on her knees on the floor, her big ass was facing me, Kareem had his eyes closed as my mother passionately sucked on his dick. I immediately noticed how big Kareem's penis was, he was hung like a pornstar, his big black penis was inside my mother's mouth, his dick at this point was fully erect, Kareem's dick was at least 10 inches in length and also there was a decent amount of girth. I stood there almost paralyzed by what I was witnessing, I was afraid to even move, I just froze, I couldn't decide at that moment what to do, it was as if my unconscious mind was telling me to stay still and watch.

I saw Kareem open his eyes and moan softly, he looked towards my mother, mom stopped there, she looked back at him for a second and then started to plant kisses on the base of his big dick. He moaned more loudly this time as my mother moved her lips over his dick, slowly kissing the entire length of his penis. I couldn't believe I was watching my own mother suck dick like a whore. I never thought my mother could ever be this sexual, my mother slowly sucked on Kareem's dick, Kareem moaned as she went down on him, watching her intently as more and more of his dick went down her throat, he moved his fingers through her brown hair, as she went down on him. It all seemed surreal to me, mom sucked on him for a few minutes, enough to get him rock hard, I stayed still watching them.

My mother stroked his dick as she sucked on Kareem's dick, her small, delicate, fingers were wrapped around his fat black dick. His dick was so thick that her fingers had no chance of fully encircling his thick dick in entirety.

I wondered what my mother might be thinking at the moment as she slowly pumped on his massive dick, using both her hands. Kareem tilted his head back in pleasure. She continued to pump his large cock, his plump balls swaying as she did. She noticed them, and gently reached over with her right hand, taking his scrotum in her palm. Kareem's balls were so big and round that they were spilling out of mom's small hands, she gently massaged his balls and even used her nails to gently tease his big balls.

Kareem grunted loudly, and he once again thrust forward, by thrusting forward, Kareem bought the tip of his big black dick inches away from my mom's mouth.

Mom's eyes widened, her excitement reaching a fever pitch. She looked up at him, and then back at the massive black cock that was hanging in her face, and she opened her mouth.

I looked on as her tongue explored the length of his cock. She was possessed by her own lust, kissing up and down his shaft, taking as much of him as she could down her throat. She was infatuated with his manhood, and it was clear.

Mom got up from the ground, now I could see Kareem's impressive dick properly, I realized that it being so big, it must have been hard for my mom to take it in her mouth, but she seemed to have gotten used to it by this point, and was able to suck on much of his dick with ease.

Mom now was standing in front of Kareem, her butt facing me, her butt looked really big, she looked good, she definitely had nice curves, curves any black man would definitely appreciate.

"Come here love" Kareem looked at her and said, there was warmth and love in his eyes. Mom got on the couch and lay on top of him, their lips met and they started to kiss with great passion, Kareem squeezed her ass and gently rubbed her brown pussy, I watched as they kissed. Kareem held her in his arms close, his big muscular body was definitely very impressive. I had seen him without his shirt many times, but had never seen him fully naked. It was the first time I was seeing my mother naked as well, she was in good shape for her age, had a big bubble butt, her boobs were of decent size, but looked a bit less perky, which is usually the case with women her age, she had nice large thighs, and very little fat overall on her body.

I watched as they kissed, I could see that mom was getting wet for Kareem. After a minute, Kareem got up, his big black dick now fully erect, they both still had not noticed me.

Kareem spoke "I will just be back". "Ok baby" Mom replied. Kareem then walked away, I started to think that perhaps Kareem wanted to use the bathroom, my mom lay there naked on her back on the couch, she looked beautiful naked, make up still on her face, Kareem came back in less than a minute, his big penis still quite erect, his obscenely large manhood swaying as he walked, he had brought with him a small bottle of lube.

She looked up at him and into his eyes with full devotion, admiring his chiseled body and magnificent member. It was clear this was not her first time fucking him.

Kareem opened the bottle and applied copious amounts of lube on his entire dick, he also then gently rubbed lube on her pussy, he then immediately got on top of mom on the couch in the missionary position.

As he got on top of her, he grabbed his dick and then gently started to guide his dick into her pussy.

Mom immediately moaned, her eyes now closed "ohhhh god" Kareem slowly and very gently pushed more and more of his huge penis into her. "It's so big" she then whispered, her mouth now fully open, the pleasure she felt clearly visible on her face, "Oh Kareem" she then moaned. I couldn't believe what I was watching, her pussy had become extremely wet and her pussy juices were creaming on to Kareem's dick. Kareem moaned softly and repeatedly as he pushed more and more of his dick inside her. I could see Kareem's abdominal muscles and butt from where I was standing, he had a six pack and a toned muscular butt.

My mother still had her eyes closed and suddenly started to moan extremely loudly "Aaaaah...oh oh oh oh Aaaah" as Kareem pushed all of his cock into her, I was shocked at how much of his dick was inside her now, her pussy was stretched beyond belief, her delicate pussy lips were making way to accommodate all of Kareem's dick, Kareem's monster dick was completely inside her now.

They looked into each others eyes.

"Do you like this dick, Nidhi?" Kareem asked, making a grunting noise after asking her.

Mom moaned, "Yes." She replied, opening her eyes, "I've never felt this good with anyone."

"I'm gonna fuck you all night baby." He kissed her, their lips met, Kareem now was lying on top of her in full missionary position, I could look at his muscular back, and his big balls from where I stood, he was penetrating her gently and was now balls deep, his huge cock now coming in and out of her pussy - a white lathering had developed on his length as mom creamed all over him in delight.

Her moaning ramped up slowly, but quickly turned feverish. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Kareeem! Karee!" She would grunt in between her words, clawing into his shoulders as he ravished her. I began to hear his large nutsack flopping against my mom's ass as he drove his huge manhood into her pussy. Juices squirting out all over the couch cushion as their organs collided with one another.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh my goddd!" Another groan, another moan. I could hear it building rapidly.

"Aaahhh! Aahhh! Kareem baby! Aahhh!"

Kareem grunted, sweat developing on his brow.

He then spoke, "That's it baby! I'm gonna make you cum!"

Her body convulsed, I could see her orgasm surge through her body. She clawed hard into his back and screamed as loud as I had ever heard her. I looked on in disbelief as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Aaaaaaaah.!!"

She was now bucking her pussy on his huge black cock, still moaning as she came on his cock. Kareem held on to her hips tightly, he then leaned over and kissed her on the neck as her orgasm finally subsided. I blinked for the first time in what felt like hours.

"Baby..." Was all she could manage.

"You're so sexy." Kareem replied.

They started to kiss passionately again, Kareem then gently pulled out of her pussy and got off from the couch.

"Let's do it from the back" Kareem looked at mom and said.

My mother now visibly tired and still a bit shaken from the orgasm quickly complied and got into position, I could clearly see her stretched out pussy from where I was standing, Kareem had completely stretched her pussy out.

Kareem then grabbed her by the hips and pumped his dick into her like she was just some kind of toy.

"My husband is never this assertive in bed" Mom spoke, visibly turned on by Kareem's dominance.

Kareem aggressively pulled my mother's hair and loudly asked "Is his dick this big?"

My mother visibly turned on by this move replied in a sultry voice "No, he's really little baby"

Mom grinned for a second as Kareem gently let go off her hair. She then arched her head back, moaning, as she now felt Kareem's big cock slowly penetrate her from behind. She gasped in pleasure, "My husband never does it from behind."

"You need a big cock to handle a big ass like this." Kareem replied, spanking her ass hard.

Mom moaned loudly in response, Kareem immediately spanked her again, this time even harder.

After a few moments, she lay completely face down as Kareem started to aggressively fuck her from behind.

"I love fucking this married pussy." Kareem growled.

Mom was overwhelmed by the taboo nature of the comment, Her mouth shot open, she gasped to catch her breath. She screamed in complete submission as Kareem's thick black cock massaged her insides. I watched amazed as my black friend slammed all his inches into my mother's curvy body, and she writhed and coiled in ecstasy and pleasure.

I continued to watch Kareem and mom fuck like animals. "Yessss!!" Their bodies loudly smacking against each other.

"I love the way you feel inside me." She moaned, "You like that big cock?" Kareem screamed at her gritting his teeth.

"It's soooo bigg" She screamed back.

"I needed this"

Kareem now started to pound mom really hard, both of them were now sweating quite a bit, Kareem moaned and aggressively growled "Tell me that this pussy belongs to me" Kareem grunted loudly as he spoke.

"It's yours baby" mom replied, moaning loudly as Kareem pumped deeper into her pussy. After a few more minutes of hard penetration, Kareem gently removed his hard and slippery cock from her pussy.

"I am going to cum" Kareem spoke, moaning loudly at the same time.

She immediately pounced on his black dick, stroking it now with both her hands, she looked eager to please him.

Kareem held my mom's hair tightly, and she started to gently kiss his big cock head. Kareem suddenly started to cum, a jet of white cum exploded on to her nose, my mom was taken by surprise, she was slow to react, another big load came out of Kareem's dick and exploded on to her lips.

It was clear that mom was not used to this, Kareem had cum a lot on her face, his cum was potent and unending and covered most of her face now, she had closed her eyes, her face was drenched in cum, Kareem's thick cum slowly dripped on to her neck.

The room grew silent, Kareem stood there in front of the couch, his balls being completely emptied out of cum.

Mom laid there for a moment. Her breasts smushed into the couch, she looked exhausted, one of her butt cheeks had become red and an imprint of Kareem's large hand was visible, her pussy looked inflamed and loose from the incredible pounding she had just received. I had never seen her look this satisfied in my life.

Kareem then spoke "Come, let's go to my room love."

He then swiftly picked my mother up in his arms, his thick cum still streaming down her face, he carried her to his room.

I suddenly felt this big jolt. I suddenly reached again a normal level of consciousness, it was like I was sobering up from some drug I had taken, I still could not believe that I had witnessed Kareem and my mother have sex, I felt that I couldn't go into the house now, I didn't want them to ever think that I might have stood there and watched them fuck, I slowly moved back to the entrance door and moved out of the house. I then swiftly moved out of the apartment building, I needed more time to process what I had just witnessed.

12