Mommy I Need, Want & Love You Ch. 03

Story Info
I FINALLY HAVE SEX WITH MY MOTHER AND IMPREGNATE HER, TOO!
7.9k words
4.55
7.6k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy I Need, Want & Love You, #03

Mother and son finally have incestuous sex.

Mommy I Need, Want, & Love You, Continued from Chapter 02:

It was well after one o'clock in the morning when I heard him out front. Relieved, I knew it was him, as soon as he pulled up to the house. Only, when he hit the curb with his front tire, slammed his door twice to close it, dropped his keys, and swore, I knew he was drunk.

"Fuck," I heard him say! "Where's my keys? Where the Hell are they? There they are. Just my luck, it figures they'd fall in the only puddle on the street."

He was lucky he hadn't killed himself and/or someone else. He was lucky he hadn't been stopped, arrested, and thrown in jail. In this day of public awareness and outcry, akin to being an outcast from having leprosy during the Middle Ages, AIDS in the eighties, or being a registered sex offender with the Catholic priest sexual scandal, driving drunk today was not only illegally but also socially forbidden.

With a drunk driving conviction that followed him around the rest of his life, he couldn't get a job driving a truck. No one liked a drunk, especially a drunk driver. Only, thinking that this was only the one, bad behavior, I didn't know that this had recently become his regular routine. Drinking and driving drunk was his daily routine. Every day, he was drunk, angry, and unhappy.

Going to the bar, hanging out with the guys, and coming home drunk, changed him from a good man to a bad man. Totally unaware, he didn't know that his wife, my daughter-in-law, Kathy, had asked me to stay with them over the Halloween holiday weekend. I was his birthday surprise. Only, I never thought that he'd miss his own birthday party. I never thought that he wouldn't be home to see his children dressed in their costumes and take them trick or treating.

F F F

'Surprise! Happy Birthday, Jimmy,' I wanted to say as soon as he walked through the front door.

I thought that I'd greet him at the door with a big hug but, angry with him, turning off the TV, I remained silent. I didn't say a word. I lay there on the couch fuming over his bad behavior while waiting for him to unlock his front door and step inside.

Besides, not wanting to awaken Kathy and/or the kids, I was angry that he had disappointed his children and upset his wife. I let him fumble and stumble around in the dark. Now, I understood what was happening between them and the reason why she asked me to come so soon for another visit. Maybe the reason she asked me to visit again had less to do with helping out with the kids and more to do with helping her out with Jimmy.

He was a mess. Neglecting his family obligations and drinking to an excess, he was out of control. Now, unable to even fend for himself, in the drunken condition and weakened state he was in, he needed more tender loving care than his 2-year-old daughter and his 4-year-old son.

Yet, because he was my son and because I loved him, I was biased in his favor. I figured that Kathy was the reason why Jimmy started drinking. Understandably, maybe, after the birth of the children and with her being tired from caring for them and cooking and cleaning, they weren't sexually intimate anymore.

It still amazed me how someone who was only 25-years-old could have such a problem with alcohol. When did he suddenly start drinking? Why did he suddenly start drinking? Maybe he knew that she had been cheating on him. Their promise of having a good marriage and a beautiful family, suddenly turned disastrously bad.

He didn't drink before he was married. I don't remember him ever having a drink when he lived with me. After having lived with and survived his drunken father, I wouldn't even allow alcohol in the house. Other than spending his unemployment check, where did he get money to buy drinks at the bar?

Yet, a telltale sign that he had issues, even when the economy was good, he couldn't keep a job. Another telltale sign that he had a serious problem with alcohol, even when he finally admitted that he was an alcoholic and attended regular AA meetings, Kathy confessed that he still couldn't stop drinking. A closet drunk, he had somehow hidden his drinking from me.

Alcohol abuse is a disease. His father had it. Now, he has it, too.

"He'd rather celebrate his birthday with his drunken friends, instead of with his family. That's where he is, at the bar with his friends getting drunk again," said Kathy. "He'd rather drink and get drunk than to see his children in costume and take them trick or treating."

F F F

Mommy I Need, Want, & Love You, Chapter 03:

While waiting for Jimmy to finally come home, I rested on the couch in the dark with my eyes open. Without realizing it, oblivious to his horny stares, while thinking about it now, before he was married and when we were living together as mother and son, I really must have given him a show of my nakedness. Especially when I opened the refrigerator door without turning the overhead kitchen light on, I didn't realize that he could see through my sheer nightgown as if I was naked.

When I stood in front of the big bay windows and opened the curtains to allow in the bright morning light, again, he must have seen my naked body right through my sheer nightgown. When I walked in front of the bright television in the darkened living room, no doubt, he could see through my sheer nightgown once again. Now that I think of it, he was always watching me, looking at me, and staring at me. Such a horny, young man, he used every opportunity to see me while imagining me naked.

I was still up watching television, but turned it off, when I heard his key in the front door lock. I heard him cursing because he probably couldn't see straight enough to find the keyhole. Something his father had no trouble finding, before making me pregnant, even when he had too much to drink, he always found my hole. Trying to be quiet, but being the noisy drunk that he couldn't help but to be, not even turning on a light to see what he was doing, he thought he was alone.

Too dark to see me, he didn't know that I was laying on the couch in the dark living room. Had he turned on a light, he would have seen me laying there with my housecoat raised above my waist, while pretending that I was asleep. He would have seen my naked, brown, bushy pussy. In the way that he always flashed me his cock, I wanted him to see my naked cunt.

Hoping he'd turn on the light, I was horny and I wanted to show my naked body to him, for old time sake. While pretending that I was sleeping, I wanted to show my son my naked breasts. I wondered what he would have done seeing my naked pussy and my naked breasts in plain sight. I wondered if seeing his mother's pussy would make him horny enough to look at me, touch me, finger me, lick me, or fuck me.

Only without turning on a light, he didn't even know that I was there in the dark watching him while lying on the couch and pretending that I was sleeping. I had hoped that he'd sit on the couch where I was lying. Then, turning on a light, I had hoped he'd see me with my housecoat askew and see my naked pussy and my naked breasts. Maybe he'd think I was Kathy while imagining me. Maybe he'd know it was me, pretending to be Kathy. Maybe he'd fondle me and have sex with me while I pretended to be asleep.

F F F

Too hot for a blanket and without the aid of even a fan, it had been an unusually hot October day. It was stuffy in the house. With the weather more like Indian summer, I was hot not only from the outside temperature, but for him. Knowing he was standing there in the dark living room, not more than a few feet from me, with my eyes having already adjusted to the dark, I continued pretending to be asleep on the couch, while watching him.

He and Kathy couldn't even afford to buy an air conditioner. They had nothing. That was what I decided I'd buy Jimmy an air conditioner for his birthday. With the end of season sales, it was a good time to buy one. At least they'd have a unit for the summer next year. Only, I needed his help to carry it from the store to the car and from the car to the house. I had hoped that he'd go with me yesterday to pick one up, but he never made it home in time for his birthday.

As I lay there watching my son fumble around without turning on a light, I pretended, fantasized actually, that I was his wife and he was my husband. The thought of him coming home to me made me touch myself. Suddenly, I was horny again. I could feel my pussy moisten and my nipples become erect and hard.

Hidden within the dark, with my housecoat already above my waist. hoping he'd turn on the light to watch me masturbate, I reached down and fingered my pussy. I rubbed my clit and finger fucked my pussy while watching him in the dark. Instantly, I was wet with the thoughts of him seeing me and touching me. I pushed my housecoat aside to expose my naked breasts. Then, my fingers found my nipples. I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples to my sexual delight. I was already on my way to cumming.

Aroused and horny, suddenly, I was hot for him. Desperately, I needed to get laid. I needed him to mount me, make love to me, and fuck me. It had been a long while since I felt the sexual passion of a man. It had been a long time since I felt an erect cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy.

Here, just a few feet from me, was the man who I was attracted to and the man that I'd do anything for, even have sex with him. It no longer mattered that I was his mother and he was my son. We were adults now with free wills.

I needed to feel a cock in my hand. I needed to feel his lips pressed against mine while I stroked him to a harder erection. I needed to taste his stiff prick in my mouth. I needed to feel the stiff sensation, the fishy smell, and the salty taste of his cock in my mouth. I needed to feel his body, while his cock humped my pussy. I need my son to make love to his mother. I needed Jimmy to fuck me.

F F F

'Happy Birthday, Jimmy,' I wanted to yell out my birthday surprise, before showing him my lust for him by not pulling down and/or closing my housecoat to cover my naked pussy and my naked breasts.

Instead, I stayed quiet while watching his movements in the dark. I wanted to give myself to him as my birthday gift. Would he reject me or embrace me? Would he dare to have sex with me while his wife was sleeping? Would he think that I was his wife instead of his mother? Would I totally embarrass myself? Would I ruin the closeknit mother and son relationship we had for the sake of sex?

It took all the control that I had not to jump up, throw my arms around him, and give him a big, long, wet, Happy Birthday kiss. He turned 25-years-old yesterday, and I'd be turning forty-three next month. I ought to be ashamed for what I was thinking, but I wasn't. As his mother, I shouldn't have these lustful, sexual thoughts for my son, but I did. What I did next even surprised me.

From where he stood in the light in the hall and from where I was in the dark, the moonlight from the big bay window lit him up and I could clearly see what he was doing. Oblivious to my presence in the living room, he was undressing himself. Sexually arousing me to watch him undress, unbelievably, he was stripping himself naked.

I watched him unbutton and take off his shirt. He kicked off his shoes, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, and nearly fell when he lifted his leg to pull them off. Then, he pulled off his socks and pitched them against the wall behind him.

In just briefs and a tee shirt, I suddenly remembered him wearing his Star Wars underwear and his Spiderman pajamas. I watched him pull his tee shirt over his head and toss it on the floor, just as he used to do, as a boy growing up. With evidence of a pot belly just starting to form from drinking one too many beers, he still had a lean, hard body that showed he was fit.

Lazy and spoiled by me in a feeble attempt to make up for the father he never had and would never have, he never picked up after himself. I was always there scolding him, but obviously by this drunken display of tossing his clothes around, he never changed. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, and as if he was a male stripper at a CFNM, clothed female and nude male strip show, I held my breath, while watching him remove his underwear.

What felt as if it was a minute was but a brief second. It had been a while since I had seen his naked cock and there it was. I remembered that I had made the decision not to have him circumcised and it was all there in its natural, uncut, and intended splendor. He had a big, beautiful prick.

I wished that I could stroke it. I wished that I could suck it. I'd love to make love to my son before fucking him as my birthday present to him.

F F F

Now that I think about it, now that I have the clarity of this recent insight, now that his cock is there only a few feet from my hand, my pussy, and my mouth, he was always flashing me his big dick. When we lived together, he must have gotten off by me seeing his cock and he must have masturbated to the imagined fantasy of my touching, sucking, and fucking his cock. With him shaking the whole house, he was always masturbating.

If he only knew how much I enjoyed seeing his cock. I was as sexually aroused when seeing his big dick as much as he was sexually excited when showing me his stiff prick. If only he knew how much I wanted his cock then, as I still do now, I wondered what he'd say. I wondered what he'd do.

Just as I am now, I was horny back then. Had he asked me to give him some sexual relief, a hand job, a blowjob, or have intercourse with me, I would have. After all these years, now, the light finally dawned. Now, I finally get it.

Always sexually attracted to my son, I've always wanted him. Finally, I'm ready to take him up on his offer. I'm ready to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. I'm ready for him to not only cum in my mouth but also in my pussy, too.

'Fuck me, Jimmy,' I thought. 'Turn on the light and look at me lying here on your couch. My housecoat is raised to my waist for you to see my naked pussy and pulled wide open for you to see my naked breasts exposed to whatever is your sexual delight," I thought. 'Make me your bitch. Make your mother pregnant. Give me your baby,' I thought while wishing that he would impregnate me.

I hoped and wished that he'd notice me in the dark. Only, he didn't see me. He didn't know that I was there watching him while enjoying his striptease show.

I wished he'd masturbate me. I wished he'd lick me while fingering me. I wished he'd make love to his mother. I wished he fuck me as if I was his whore.

'I saw Jimmy's big dick. I saw his naked cock,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over seeing my son's naked prick for the rest of my life.'

Now that I saw his naked prick, I wanted to stroke him. I want to blow him. I wanted to suck my son's prick. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his cum.

F F F

His cock is so beautiful. It had been a while since I'd even seen a cock and I was hungry for one and horny for one. Now, I was horny for my son again.

Suddenly, the show was over. Suddenly, he was leaving the room, snf going to bed, no doubt. I was desperate. Never would I feel the confidence to do what I was about to do, again. It was now or never.

Did I dare to do it? Could I do it? I reached out and grabbed his ankle, as he walked by the couch on his way to bed.

"Oh, sorry, baby, I didn't know you were sleeping there on the couch. I didn't know you were still awake. I didn't realize how late it was. Because it was my birthday, the guys kept buying me drinks and then when..."

Without replying, without saying a single solitary word to let him know that I was his mother and not his wife, I reached up my hand and felt his cock with my fingertips. I cupped his balls, before gently and lovingly wrapping my fingers around his big dick. He stopped talking when I did.

He had nothing more to say, as soon as I touched him. With just a few gentle, slow strokes, he came alive in my hand and I came alive with all the possibilities of being intimate with my son and having my wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his naked prick. Instantly, he was hard. His stiff prick was so long, so thick, and so hard just the way I remember his Dad was.

With one hand stroking his cock, I used my other hand to push open my housecoat. Without missing a stroke, I splayed open my housecoat in anticipation of his touch. Hoping he could see my naked body; I wanted him to touch me. I needed him to feel me. I hoped he'd take the hint and caress my tits and finger my pussy. I so wanted him to kiss me before he mounted me to make love to me.

I was naked and the cool morning air from the open window felt good on my nipples. Suddenly, my nipples were erect and it felt so good to run my palm slowly across them. With my pussy already wet, I was already way ahead of him and ready for him.

F F F

I was nervous. I was sexually aroused. Short lived folly, I knew this moment wouldn't last, but I was determined to take whatever I could from the experience. It was my turn to use my son in the way he had sexually used me for so many years, when he secretly and serendipitously viewed me in all manner of undress. Jimmy even saw me topless and naked, totally naked, too many times for me to remember.

I hoped now that maybe he would go to sleep after I had my incestuous way with him. Maybe he would dream about me. I imagined him having a confused look on his face while sitting at the breakfast table, after discovering that I had spent the night. I imagined him wondering if he had sex with Kathy or with his mother. He was still drunk enough that he may not remember all that I was about to do.

Even though I knew this was as much of a mistake, as when I allowed his father to fuck me in the backseat of his car and get me pregnant, I couldn't help myself. I was hot. I was horny. I was sexually aroused. I wanted Jimmy. I needed to have sex with my son. I was out of my mind with lustful, sexual desire for him. I needed his cock now.

It was dark where I was lying and obviously his eyes still hadn't adjusted to the darkness, just yet. He was probably too drunk to see me, even if they did adjust to the darkness and even if he could see me, but his cock was still working, so he wasn't that drunk. His erect cock felt so good in my hand and I continued stroking his big prick. The faster and harder that I stroked him, I felt him grow bigger and harder in my hand.

Even in the darkness, I saw his prick grow so thick, so long, and so hard. Never having touched my son's cock, since he was a baby, it had been a long time since I had even kissed a man, never mind given one a hand job. The thought of stroking my son excited me even more. Along with my gifted hands, I've been told that I have a gifted mouth, too. I couldn't wait to take his big prick in my mouth and suck him while stroking him faster and harder.

Would I dare take him in my mouth? Would I dare actually blow him? Did I dare suck off my own son? What the Hell? Why not? Not wanting to regret not blowing him, this may be my only time to suck him and have him cum in my mouth.

Giving him a hand job is one thing, I've already gone this far. Why not finish him so that he can sleep. Yet, jerking him off while lying on the couch practically naked is one thing, but could I blow him? Did I dare suck his cock? What's a blowjob between mother and son? Tomorrow, he may never remember any of this anyway. He may think it was all a drunken dream.

I felt his hand feeling my breasts. First he felt my left tit, squeezing it and caressing it, before reaching across my body to feel my right tit. He duplicated the same movement with his hand on my right breast that he had just done to my left breast. Then, he started fingering my nipples, before pinching them between his thumb and index finger, and pulling up on them. I needed him to suck my tits. I needed to feel his mouth and tongue on my nipples.