Mommy I Need, Want & Love You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Suck mommy's tits, Jimmy,' I wanted to say, but didn't. 'Mommy needs to cum.'

F F F

My daughter-in-law and I have nearly identical bodies. I knew that even if he was sober, he couldn't tell the difference between us, especially in the dark. He sexually aroused me even more when fondling my breasts and fingering my erect nipples. Just what I needed, it felt really good when he fingered my nipples. Then, surprising me, he reached down and fingered my pussy, too.

I covered my mouth as I gasped. I was so wet. His fingers were big, thick, and long, like his cock and they slid right inside of me. It felt so good when he fingered my clit. He rubbed my clit faster. He rubbed my clit harder. My son was masturbating me. Then, he inserted his long, stiff finger in my cunt. Jimmy finger fucked his mother's pussy.

'That's a good boy, Jimmy,' I wanted to say, but didn't.

Instead, I just thought of the words.

'Finger fuck mommy's pussy until she cums,' I thought. 'Masturbate me. Masturbate mommy. Masturbate your mother, Jimmy. Make mommy cum.'

If only he knew he was finally sexually touching and feeling his mother, I wondered what he'd say. If only he knew his horny mother was giving her son a slow, loving hand job, while he caressed my tits, fingered my nipples, and finger fucked my pussy, I wondered what he'd do. If only he knew his mother was about to sit up and take his big, hard, thick prick in her mouth, I wondered if he'd stop me.

Yet, not denying myself and my son the sexual pleasure, I was ready to finally suck my son's cock. I couldn't wait to blow him. Clearly with me the clone of his wife and with him too drunk to know who was sucking his prick in the darkness, this was my opportunity to finally blow him. My longtime, sexual fantasy, I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted him to shoot his warm, gooey load of cum in my willing mouth. As if I was his wife instead of his mother, I wanted to swallow Jimmy's cum.

Then, as soon as I thought about it, I did it. I sat up, leaned forward, took his cock in my hand, and stroked him before I took him in my mouth and sucked him. I stroked his prick while sucking his big dick. Finally, I was blowing Jimmy. I was sucking my son. I couldn't believe that I was finally giving him oral sex.

Forget about crossing the line, I had obliterated the line by leaping over it. With him still drunk enough and still dark enough in the living room that he couldn't see, I felt his big hand move to the back of my head. He humped my mouth. He fucked my face, his mother's face. Determined to cum in my mouth, he continued humping my mouth and fucking my face.

He seemingly enjoyed me blowing him as much as I enjoyed blowing him. As if fucking my pussy, he rammed his big cock in and out of my mouth. I applied the correct amount of pressure to his prick with my lips while cupping his balls with my other hand.

I gave my son a better blowjob than I had ever given any man. Determined to make him cum in my mouth before his wife awakened and caught us having sex, I stuck my finger in his ass. A shame that I had to rush my blowjob but I didn't want him to know that it was me, his mother blowing him.

F F F

'Fuck mommy's mouth, Jimmy,' I wanted to say. 'Ram your cock in my mouth hard. Cum, Jimmy, cum. Cum in mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you,' I thought.

Not wanting my son to know that it was his mother blowing him, I dared not verbalize my thoughts. I didn't want him to stop. I didn't want him to know it was me, his mother, and not Kathy, his wife, blowing him.

I needed him to finish. I really needed him to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste my son. I needed to swallow his cum. I stroked him faster. I stroked him harder. I sucked him deeper.

I looked up at him, with his big, stiff cock buried in my mouth. He had his head back with his eyes closed. Clearly, he enjoyed me giving him a blowjob, as much as I enjoyed sucking his cock. Years in the making, I couldn't believe that I was finally blowing my son.

I continued stroking him faster. I continued stroking him harder. As if I was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, taking the entire length of his big dick in my mouth and down my throat, I sucked him deeper.

He started moaning just a little bit too loudly, when suddenly, he exploded his cum in my mouth and down my throat. I saw stars. As if it was last call at the bar and the lights go on to make the drunks realize that the beautiful woman they've been desperately trying to convince to go home with them, is an old, ugly broad. There I was with my hand wrapped around my son's cock and his erect prick still buried in my mouth. The overhead light not only lit up the room but also illuminated the incestuous perverseness that a mother had for her son.

As if I was drunk with alcohol instead of with forbidden, sexual lust, I remember wondering who turned on the light? Did Jimmy do that? Just as the light went on, Jimmy looked down and realized I was blowing him. His mother was sucking his dick, and not his wife, Kathy.

"Mom," he said with shocked surprise!

Then, when he pulled his cock from my mouth, he exploded a second load of cum across my face, in my hair and that dripped down from my nose, my mouth, and my chin and collected on my naked breasts. I had cum his everywhere, even in my ear. Covered with my son's cum, there was so much cum. He and Kathy must not have had sex in months.

In retrospect, I'm sure my daughter-in-law didn't give her husband, my son, the blowjob that I, his mother, had just given him. I had sucked many more cocks in my day than her, but the real difference between me and my daughter-in-law is that I truly enjoy sucking a man's cock, and I loved sucking my son's cock the best. Then all Hell broke loose.

F F F

"Jimmy! Elizabeth! Jesus Christ! What the fuck are you two doing? I don't believe this," she said.

She stormed in the room.

"I don't believe that you blew your son. I don't believe that you sucked his cock. Look at you. You have Jimmy's cum everywhere. He ejaculated cum in your mouth and all over your face. How dare you, you whore. You allowed your son to give you a cum bath," she Kathy said with outrage. "What the fuck is wrong with you two?"

She looked at us as if we were from another planet. Jimmy still had his cock in my mouth, just as she turned on the light. Then, as soon as the light illuminated the room, he pulled himself out of my mouth. For that brief second after that light came on, Kathy saw me blowing my son. She saw me sucking his cock.

Yet, it didn't matter if she saw me blowing him or not, because as soon as he removed his prick from my mouth, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face. The evidence of his sexual lust for his mother was already dripping from my face, my hair, and my naked breasts. Jimmy still stood before me as naked as the day he was born and his cock was sticking straight out, as if an index finger pointing the guilty blame to me. I was guilty alright. I was guilty of being in love with my son and of sexually wanting him.

"Mom! Kathy! Oh, my God. I can't believe you blew me," he said, staring down at me. "I can't believe you sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in your mouth. I can't believe I gave you a cum bath, too," he said with as much shame and embarrassment as he said with sexual excitement.

Jimmy looked down at me with a look of shocked disbelief, but I saw a glimmer of sexual excitement cross his face. Clearly, he never had a blowjob in the way that I had sucked his cock. Without a doubt, he loved his mother blowing him. He enjoyed me sucking his cock and cumming in my mouth.

"Mom, what are you doing? How could you not know it was me you were blowing? Who did you think it was," he asked?

I didn't answer him. He looked up at his wife with an incredulous look on his face. Seemingly aware that his marriage was over, he looked at his wife with shame and sorrow.

"I thought it was you," he said to his wife. "I thought you were blowing me, Kathy. Honestly, I did," he said to his wife. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know my mother was here. I thought it was you on the couch," he said.

I smiled up at my son and my daughter-in-law with feigned embarrassed shame.

"I knew it was you, Jimmy," I said, suddenly not feeling the shame I should. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I've always wanted to blow you. I've always wanted to suck your cock. I've always wanted you to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath," I said with a perverse laugh.

F F F

Kathy kicked the sofa.

"Get out! Get out of my house, you whore! "The both of you get out. Pack your bag and go," screamed Kathy.

She started to cry.

"You two are sick, sick, sick! I want you out of my house now. Get your things and just go. The both of you just leave. I want you gone before the kids awaken. Go! Just go!"

Jimmy touched her shoulder.

"Kathy, wait, you don't understand," said Jimmy.

He looked from her to look at me. Instead of looking at me with anger, he looked at me with a face full of sexual excitement. He tried not to reveal how he truly felt about me to his wife. He hid his sexual excitement from his face when he turned to look at his wife. Instead, he looked at Katy with a look of sadness.

"I do understand" she said, looking at Jimmy. "Now, I know why you're drunk and can't keep a job. You've been pining over leaving your mother. You've been missing her. You love Mommy more than me, your wife. That's why you found a woman who not only looks like me but also who talks like me, laughs like me, and walks like me."

She looked from him to look at me before looking back at her husband again.

"I get it. Now, I know why you married me, a young copy of your sick fuck of a mother. You really wanted her and not me. Now that I know, I don't want you anymore. Get out! Get out! Get out! The both of you get out! Leave! Just go," she screamed!

Jimmy reached out to touch her arm.

"What about the kids, surely, you can't..."

Kathy laughed.

"The kids?"

Kathy laughed again. Only, this time she laughed louder and longer.

"The children aren't even your kids, you moron. You were never sober enough to fuck me long enough or penetrate me deep enough to father those children," she said.

Jimmy looked at his wife in disbelief.

"Not mine? I don't understand. Then, whose kids are they?"

She laughed again.

"Whenever you were out drunk, which was all the time, my old boyfriend from high school fucked me. You were always leaving me for your bar friends. I was lonely. I was horny. I needed a man, a real man and not a drunken pervert who'd rather have sex with his Mommy than with his wife," she said.

She pulled away from him.

"Now you two can go back to living together. Now, you can finally go and fuck your mother. I'm replacing you with him, just as you can't wait to replace me with her," she said spitting at me, and spitting out her words at me.

F F F

Yet, just as her words fell short of their intended target, even her spit did, too. As it turned out, especially after her telling him that the children weren't his, Jimmy was happy to leave her. He was happy to come home with me. Even though he'd miss the kids, the fact that she admitted they weren't his kids, ended his obligation to care anymore about them, especially once her old boyfriend moved in with her.

I got up from the couch and grabbed her by her hair. In one quick pull of her nightgown, she was naked. Then, I slapped her. I slapped her for calling me a sick fuck. I slapped her for calling me a whore. I slapped her for spitting at me. I slapped her for disrespecting my son. I slapped her for cheating on Jimmy with another man. I did what Jimmy couldn't do, continuing to slap her, I slapped his wife silly.

I helped Jimmy pack his things. He didn't have much. I brought him home with me, where I could care for him and make him better. Kathy wasn't much of a cook. At least with me, he'd get three square meals a day. At least with me, he'd be with someone who loved him and who wouldn't cheat on him. At least with me, I'd give him sex whenever he wanted it.

F F F

It was difficult in the beginning, he insisted on sleeping in his old room. Gone were all the games he used to play with me while trying to see me naked by opening my bedroom door, as I was putting on or taking off my nightgown. Every time I took a shower, just as I opened the curtain and emerged from the tub, I expected, and hoped, that he'd burst into the bathroom on the pretense he had to pee. I imagined him whipping out his cock and allowing me to see the full length of it before turning away to do his business.

If he wasn't going to accept our living arrangements, then I would motivate him to embrace them. Sexually teasing him, I started walking around my house in my bra and panty. I walked around him topless. The look on his face told me that he still thought of me and sexually wanted me. Then, in a bold move, whenever I could, I walked around him naked.

As if I wasn't doing it purposefully, I continued walking around him without wearing clothes. I acted as if I forgot something in the bathroom or forgot to close my bedroom door. I sexually teased him into feeling that wicked, forbidden, sexual desire for me again, and it was working. Yet, things didn't get better, easier, until I convinced him to sleep with me in my bed.

"I promise I won't attack you, Jimmy. Let me take care of you," I said while lying in bed wearing my nightgown with my arms open to show him that he was loved. "We don't even have to do anything. You can just hold me or I can hold and comfort you. You can spoon me later while we fall asleep."

He moved closer to me.

"Okay, but we sleep with our clothes on and not naked. Right?"

I smiled at my son.

"Yes, of course," I said.

F F F

Finally, he agreed to sleep with me in my bed. We slept like that, holding one another and spooning without being sexual. I loved feeling the warmth of his body. I loved feeling his big arm around my waist or his big hand poised on my hip. It felt good to lean back into him and know that I felt protected by the love of my son.

Then, one night, while he spooned me, I felt his cock up against my ass. He was asleep, but his throbbing cock was poking me and pulsating against my body. He was hard. He had an erection. In the way that I couldn't wait to fuck him, seemingly, he couldn't wait to tuck me.

He must have been having a sexy dream. Without waking him, I gently turned over. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the dimness of the night light, I looked down and could see his beautiful bulge tenting his pajama bottoms. I reached my fingers down and touched him, while watching his face. He was still sleeping.

I reached inside of his pajama bottoms and took all of him in my hand. He still soundly slept without stirring. It wasn't until I pushed down his pajamas that he finally stirred.

"Mom," he said in his sleep. "What are you doing?"

I slowly stroked his big dick.

"I need to blow you. Mommy needs to suck your cock. I need you to cum in my mouth, again," I said moving halfway down the bed to take his erect prick in my mouth.

He let out a quiet moan when my fingers engulfed his cock and my hand gently stroked his magnificent prick. It felt good to touch him, again. He was so very hard. It felt good to stroke him to an even harder erection. I couldn't wait to take him in my mouth again.

"Oh, mom," he said.

F F F

I sat up in bed and removed my nightgown. Now that I've blown him, sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in my mouth, and allowed him to give me a cum bath, I wanted him to see my naked body up close. I wanted him to know that his mother wanted him and that he wanted his mother and not his carbon copy of a wife.

I snapped on the bedroom light so that he could feast his eyes on my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy. I knew once that I was naked, he couldn't resist me. I knew he'd finger me, lick me, and fuck me. Finally, I took him in my mouth.

He lifted his head from the pillow to watch me blow him. I stared up at him with his big dick filling my mouth. I flicked out my tongue and licked it before swirling my entire tongue around his sweet cock. Then, I took him in my mouth again.

It felt glorious to suck my son. It felt comforting for me to know that I still had the same level of sexual control over him. I loved the feeling of having his cock in my mouth.

My son was fucking my face with his cock. Then, as soon as the humping grew more forceful, I felt his big hand to the back of my head. Now, he was humping me as much as I was sucking him.

Then, it happened, he ejaculated. My son ejaculated in my mouth again. I felt the warm slimy feeling of his cum explode in my mouth and coat my tongue, before sliding down my throat.

He gave me a feeling of power that I could get him aroused enough to cum. He gave me quite the load and I thought I had drained him. As soon as I allowed his cock to fall from my mouth, he exploded again with another violent burst of cum that caught me by surprise.

Jimmy gave me another cum bath. I had his cum everywhere, in my hair, my eyes, and even up my nose. Something that he had never given his wife, I couldn't believe that he gave his mother another cum bath.

I wiped the cum off me with the tissues I kept by my bedside. He looked so sexually excited. He wasn't embarrassed that I had blown him and that he had cum in my mouth. I snuggled in beside him again.

F F F

His body was so warm and it felt so good. I took his hand and moved it to the side of my hip before moving it up to my breast. Still naked and cold, not bothering to put my nightgown back on, it didn't take him long to start fingering my nipples. Immediately, I could feel a moist wetness between my thighs and all that I could think of was his cock deep inside my pussy.

I turned to face him and took his face in my hand in only the way that a mother can. I gave him a peck on the lips and a second kiss that was more romantically inspired. He didn't respond until I kissed him for the third time and then he parted my lips with his tongue. French kissing and kissing one another like two lovers who have been apart for years, the excitement that boiled within was like nothing I've ever felt.

I reached my hand down and took his erection in my hand.

"Take off your pajamas and make love to me. Make love to your mother," I said. "Then, I want you to fuck me. Fuck your mother, Jimmy."

Now, both naked, he was free to explore as much of my body as I was exploring his. It was magical when he mounted me. I reached my hand down and guided his cock inside of me. I was so wet and he was so hard. He felt so good fucking me that it only took me a few minutes to cum.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Jimmy. Mommy is cumming," I said falling quiet to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

Then, as soon as I had my sexual orgasm, he exploded all that he had left inside of me. I'd be willing to have another baby. I'd love for my son to make me pregnant. It wasn't too late. With me still getting my period, I could still have children. I'd love nothing more than to have my son's child.

If he did impregnate me, we'd move to another city where no one knew us. We'd start a new life, not as mother and son, but as Jimmy and Elizabeth, lovers, and even husband and wife. With me looking younger and him looking older, we looked the same age.

F F F

Now, instead of visiting him for only one week each summer, we could spend every season together. Summertime is the best fun because now I have someone to go to the beach with and take vacations with, even if only taking a long drive to buy an ice cream. Because of all the drinking he had done over the past few years, even though he hasn't touched a drop since being with me, instead of his shrew of an ex-wife, he looked several years older than his age.