Mommy, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and cowered, waiting to be slapped again. Michael did nothing.

"The thing is, mom. You're a drunk. You need to drink. You're going to sit here, tied up until you beg to suck my cock. When you beg nicely and give me a good blow job, you can have a drink. When you do the same for Eddie, you can have another drink."

Michael dumped her coffee out and got a clear glass from the cabinet. He poured two shots of whiskey into the glass and set it in the middle of the table. Close enough to see, too far to reach.

He went into the other room. In almost no time, he heard the chair scrape along the floor. He smiled. He knew she would try that.

Michael went back in with a rope. He took one end and lashed at her tits. She cried out.

"Don't try to get cute with me, mom. I'm bigger, stronger, and smarter than you."

He tied one end of the rope to the chair and the other to the oven door handle.

It took longer than he expected, but after an hour, his mother called out. "Michael? Michael? Come in here."

He stood in front of her and waited.

"I'll suck your damn cock."

He picked up the whiskey, swished it around, and took a sip. She leaned forward, licking her lips.

"I said beg nicely."

"Please Michael, may I suck your cock?" she said flatly, with no intonation. Her eyes stayed on the whiskey.

He pulled out his cock.

"And you'd better make it good."

She nodded and opened her mouth. He didn't put it in. He slapped her in the face with it.

Her attitude changed. She leaned forward, eager, mouth closed. He slapped his cock across her face. She didn't move, but her eyes glowed. It dawned on him that she liked what he was doing. He slapped her a third time with his hard cock.

"Open your damn mouth."

She opened her mouth. He puts his cock in. She swirled her tongue around the head. Moved her head back and forth. Added more spit as lubricant.

He hadn't realized that she needed sex almost as much as she needed alcohol.

"Move closer." It was his mother talking.

She took the cock between her lips again.

"Much better," she thought.

She started over. She tightened her lips on his shaft. Closed her mouth so the teeth gently scraped the skin. Thrust back and forth. She felt him get harder.

Son or not, she knew what to do with a cock. She took it deep and then back to the head. Deep again. Back again.

"Hands," she mumbled without releasing his member.

Michael took a chance. He untied the robe belt, freeing her hands. She pushed his pants farther down and grasped his bare ass. She pulled him in, closer, deeper. Strings of drool hung from the corners of her mouth.

She pulled back and gasped. Her chin was soaked with spit. She went right back on. Her lips touched the skin of his stomach. She had taken his full length.

She thrust faster and faster. She clenched his ass, holding him steady. She took a quick breath and went right back to it.

Michael was squirming with pleasure. His mother really was talented. He could tell she enjoyed this as much as he did. Making her a whore might be easier than he thought.

He was about to say he was ready to cum when she pulled back. She had felt him throb and knew he was ready. Both hands were on his shaft, pumping. Her mouth was open. His cock was aimed at her face. Her eyes were wild with desire.

"Cum. Cum on my face."

He spurted. Some went on her eye and cheek. Some went in her mouth. She kept her mouth open. She adjusted her aim and kept pumping. Cum hit her forehead. Hit her chin. She closed her lips over his shaft and took the rest in her mouth.

It felt really, really good. That's what Michael thought.

She kept his cock in her mouth as it softened, using her tongue to clean it. Finally, she let go and opened her mouth. A puddle of white cum lay on her tongue. She swallowed and opened her mouth again. It was empty. Just like in a porn movie.

His mother had just given him a blow job and swallowed his cum.

Michael had planned everything out, but he hadn't expected the reality to be like this. He looked at his mother. She was using her fingers to get the cum and spit off her face. Licking them clean before going back for more.

Her eyes were open wide, gleaming. She was smiling. She pumped his cock once or twice more to get the last few drops.

"Water." She drank half a glass of water.

"Whiskey." She drained the glass of the golden liquid.

"Tie me up again."

He tied her hands again. There was a strange odor. He realized it was her. It was the stink he had smelled before on her pubic hair. She was aroused. Hot. Wet.

"What are you, mother?"

"I'm a whore. I'm your whore." Very slowly, and with a smile, she said, "I am my son's whore."

"Where's Eddie?" She sounded desperate.

"He's out getting some supplies. He'll be back soon."

"Please Michael, when he gets back, may I suck Eddie's cock?"

The first time she asked, she had no intonation. Now she was pleading. Pleading for more cock. She seemed to have forgotten about the whiskey.

There was a noise out front. Eddie was home.

"Come in the kitchen," Michael called out.

Eddie walked in and stopped. He was stunned. His mother was naked, her nipples hard, her arms tied behind her back, chair tied to the oven. She looked a little maniacal.

"Eddie, may I please suck your cock, son?" Miriam said enthusiastically.

Michael nodded. Eddie didn't believe this was really happening. Making mom a whore seemed like a brilliant idea after more than a few beers, but, in the cold light of day, it had seemed insane.

Except his mother was waiting for his cock with her mouth open.

"You're going to enjoy this," Michael said.

Eddie's blow job was every bit as good as Michael's though it didn't last as long. Michael had pleased multiple girlfriends at college with his ability to hold off cumming.

While Eddie spurted on his mother's face, Michael got a glass of water and another two shots of whiskey ready. Their mother swallowed the cum, cleaned her face with her fingers, and drank the water and whiskey.

"Why the water?" Eddie was curious.

"Clears the palate. Cum has all sorts of different flavors. The water clears it out so I can taste the whiskey." She paused, glowing. "I love whiskey."

Michael tied her up again. She seemed to like that. Liked being helpless and naked. He slapped her tit just for the hell of it. She sighed and pushed her chest out. He slapped the other tit.

In the garage, he found a board about three feet long. Tied her ankles to it so her legs were spread wide.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she said eagerly. "Both of you? At the same time?"

"Chill. Not now."

She looked very disappointed at that news.

They sat in the kitchen and explained the plan to her. She would have to go to the clinic to get checked for STDs. She couldn't start whoring until the results came back in a couple days.

"But you'll fuck me anyway, right? Please?"

Both boys were a little intimated by their mother's eagerness to be fucked.

"We'll figure something out. Meanwhile, there are other things to do. For one thing, your pussy stinks. Your hair needs work. You need some makeup and sexy clothes. And we have to work on a marketing campaign."

"Marketing campaign?"

"Yeah. You're not going to be walking the street. We need a marketing campaign to drum up business."

"You mean I get to be a whore for real? For anybody who pays?"

The reality of what her son proposed soaked in. Her face got a dreamy look. Why hadn't she thought of that? She could fuck every day. She'd have money for whiskey -- the good stuff.

"Some conditions. We want you to be a high priced whore. And, if your fucking talents are anything like your blow job talents, you've got the skill to make that happen. But you can't get sloppy drunk anymore. You've got to keep up your appearance. Take baths, use makeup, eat right, exercise, stuff like that. And we don't want to overdo it. We don't want too many clients. Plus, you have to visit the clinic regularly."

"I can't drink and I can't fuck every day? No way am I agreeing to that."

"You can drink," Michael said, and his mother brightened up. "You just can't get drunk. Three or four drinks a night instead of half a bottle."

Three or four drinks didn't sound like very much to Miriam, but it was better than no drinks.

"And you'll fuck more than you do now," Eddie chimed in. "Maybe two or three times a day."

"I can live with that, I guess."

She had pictured a line of men outside her bedroom. Two or three times a day was a letdown.

"Eddie and I will fuck you sometimes as well."

"Both of you? At the same time?"

The two boys hadn't realized how depraved their mother really was. They were going to have to revisit the list of services.

Michael got a twinkle in his eye. "Last, but not least, I hired Isaac as a technical consultant." Eddie and his mother looked at him. "He's going to be quality control. Make sure you're doing a good job."

Mom clapped. "Isaac still gets to fuck me! He's got the biggest cock around, and he sure knows how to use it."

Michael nodded. "He gets to fuck you for free. So he doesn't get in trouble with his wife for spending too much."

Preparations

They untied her and went upstairs. The two boys washed her thoroughly in the shower, paying particular attention to her crotch. She got more and more aroused until she used her hand to have an orgasm.

The boys rolled their eyes and drew a bath. This time they let her wash her own crotch and made sure she wasn't fingering herself at the same time. When they were done, they both smelled her pussy and declared it 'sweet-smelling'. One issue taken care of.

Mom called Miss Helen's beauty parlor to get her hair done.

"Not the hair on your head. The hair on your pussy," Michael whispered.

Mom waved him off.

"Helen, can I make an appointment for tomorrow? In the evening?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I need."

"That sounds very nice too."

She hung up and drank the whiskey Michael had ready. He held his hands up in the universal 'What?' gesture.

Mom smirked. "It's a kind of code. Evening appointments are to get your pussy tidied up after everyone else has left. Plus, she asked me to stay for something to eat."

"You're going to eat dinner at the hairdresser's?" Eddie asked.

Mom patted his cheek. "No, dear. I'm going to eat her pussy. And she's going to eat mine."

The boys stared at each other as their mother went downstairs.

All three went to the clinic. Michael and Eddie watched as mom spread her legs wide for the nurse and the doctor. She hit on both of them and grinned as her pussy was swabbed.

"Once a slut, always a slut," Michael thought.

Some test results were immediate. Those results were okay. Others would take a couple days.

Mom went to the hairdresser. She was gone for a long time.

"How long does it take to eat pussy?" Eddie asked his brother.

Michael grinned. "It can take a long time, trust me."

Mom walked in. She wasn't drunk, and she wasn't blond either. She was a redhead.

"I mentioned to Helen I was going to be a whore. She said redheads are sexier and can charge more." She winked. "She made the carpet match the drapes."

"Mom, you can't just tell people you're a whore!"

"It's okay. Helen can keep a secret. Besides, she's going to keep everything shipshape for free as long as I do a little carpet munching while I'm there.

"Helen's a lesbian!?!"

"Yes, dear. She and I often share date night. She does the wife while I do the husband."

"Together? At their house?" Eddie shocked easily.

"For heaven's sake, no. That would be weird. I go out with the husband for dinner and a fuck. The wife stays home with Helen. Girls can please each other a lot longer than a man can."

With a sly smile, she said, "Why do you think Isaac's wife puts up with him fooling around?"

"We have to revise the price list again," the boys said in unison.

The rest of the test results came back okay. Business cards were picked up from the printers. No name, just a cell phone number to call. The three of them went shopping for sexy clothes. Mom gave them both a blow job in the fitting room.

"Are you boys ever going to fuck me?" she whined as she masturbated herself.

The plan was moving along nicely.

Late at night, Michael snuck down the hall. He was naked. He gently pushed open his mother's door. She was asleep. As he watched, she tossed and turned and threw off the covers. She settled down again. He waited.

She was breathing deeply. He rushed in. A handcuff went on a wrist and clicked onto the headboard. His mother woke. The second handcuff went on the other wrist. She was about to scream but a gag was stuffed in her mouth. It took longer to control her legs -- she kept kicking -- but they were soon cuffed to the footboard.

Mom was naked. Michael was naked. He lay on top of her, rubbing his cock on her red pubic hair. Her eyes were open very wide, but she wasn't scared. She was excited.

"Now, we're going to fuck, mother."

She nodded and shifted her hips. She was already breathing hard. He slid down her front and squeezed her tits. Sucked on them. Pulled on the nipples. Squeezed and sucked some more. Lightly bit.

Her thighs were moving under him. She wanted him inside. He made her wait.

He licked her face and her armpits and under her breasts where it got sweaty. She moaned and wanted more, but she couldn't speak with the gag.

He whispered in her ear. "Maybe we should get your nipples pierced. And your pussy."

"And a tattoo," she thought. "A nice whorish tattoo."

He moved off the bed and sucked on her toes. She felt fluid run out of her pussy, down her ass. She couldn't remember the last time she was this wet. She wondered where Michael had learned to do all this.

He put his cock in, just the head. She bucked her hips up, trying to get more. He pulled back, hesitated, and moved back in, slowly, softly. It was driving her crazy. Back, hesitation, slow and soft.

One more hesitation and he rammed his cock in hard, all the way in. Their pubic bones hit.

Slow withdrawal and he rammed in again. Twice. Three times. She was thrashing on the bed.

"Fuck me. Make me cum," she screamed into the gag. It came out as a loud mumble.

Michael went in all the way. Rose up on one hand. Played with her clit with the other hand while he slowly slid back and forth. Her scream was muffled by the gag. She was panting, barely able to get enough air.

Michael adjusted his position. His cock rammed in. His pubic area pressed against her clit. He did it again. Over and over. Faster and faster.

It had been a long time since she had been sober while having sex. Most of the time, she was so drunk, she didn't even know if she had an orgasm. She was definitely going to remember this time.

She was cumming. Cumming and squirting. Her eyes rolled back but she was still conscious. How many times had she cum? She didn't know.

"His cock is throbbing. I can feel it. My son is going to cum inside me. For the first time. Not for the last time."

She clenched her pussy muscles, clamping down on his cock, pumping his cock. She felt him spurt, felt it deep inside her. She closed her eyes and savored it.

He laid on top of her. He was sweaty, she was sweaty. Her pussy was sore. But a good sore.

He tugged the gag out of her mouth and stuffed something in its place.

"$20 for the whore."

She spit the money out so she could speak.

"Your whore."

She kissed her son on the mouth. Their tongues flicked back and forth. She pulled away.

"And you owe me a lot more than $20 for a fuck like that."

He straddled her stomach and pinned her shoulders to the bed. He let some saliva drool onto her face.

"I don't pay the little slut whore. The little slut whore pays me. The little slut whore does whatever I say. Right, mommy?"

Her eyes sparkled and a little smile came to her face.

He left the handcuffs on and took the gag and the $20. He walked toward the door.

"I've got two things to say to you, buddy."

He looked back.

"Get me up for breakfast. I hear cum facials in the morning are good for the skin."

Michael grinned and nodded. He'd be glad to cum on her face any morning.

"What's the other thing?"

"Send your brother in here."

- - - - -

The plan was moving along nicely until it wasn't.

Mom was a bigger drunk than they had realized. Almost a bottle of whiskey a day. Once she started drinking, she didn't stop.

It was going to take time to ween her off the booze. Not totally off but down from blotto drunk to doesn't slur words.

Michael was due back in school in a few days. Not enough time. He knew if he left, she'd never cut back, never become a whore, never earn enough money for Eddie to go to college.

Eddie and Michael argued about what to do. Eddie said Michael should go back to school. But Michael wouldn't give in. He emailed his advisor to say he was taking a semester off to handle a 'family emergency'.

The boys monitored her drinking, cutting back a little every week. Still, she managed to get pass out drunk at least once every week. It wasn't until they found the bottles she had hidden all over the house that she stopped passing out.

They also had to cut back on her sex life. First, to create demand for her services when they announced that mom was now a whore. No freebie's when you are a whore.

She wasn't allowed to 'date' as often. She wasn't allowed to 'date' sleazeballs like Henry, the used car guy at all. She went to better bars to practice talking with more upscale men. Michael always went with her, mostly to control the drinking.

Michael negotiated business deals. Free sex in exchange for hairdressing services. Free sex for Isaac for quality control. There were signed contracts spelling out the details.

They didn't want to eliminate the sex, just the dating. Isaac was happy to help out. Miriam was quite talented in bed. Helen was happy to help out also.

Isaac's wife was happiest of all. When Isaac was with Miriam, she was with Helen. When Helen was with Miriam, she was with Isaac. And none of it cost her a penny.

- - - - -

It had been a warm winter. The snow melted early and trees were beginning to bud.

Miriam's drinking was almost under control. She was dressing well and using makeup. People had commented on the change.

Michael was implementing the second part of the marketing campaign: getting the word out that Miriam the Whore was about to open for business. The first part of the campaign was cutting off all dates for a month. Isaac and Helen had been kept especially busy that month.

Michael and Miriam were driving past some woods when Michael suddenly stopped.

"The Little League field is just over that hill," Michael said. "You'd drop me off here when I was a kid. For practice and games. I'd walk through the woods to the field. Remember that?"

Miriam shook her head.

"That's because it never happened. Mr. Dyson dropped me off a lot of times. I walked a few times. It's two and a half miles each way from the house. The coach was really nice. Even though I missed a lot of practices, he kept me on the team and let me play in games sometimes. But you never dropped me off once. You never saw me play in a single game."

He walked around the car and opened the door.

"Get out of the car, mother," his tone was harsh.

"What?" It part objection and part question.

He had a smile on his face and reached out his hand. It was a touching scene for the drivers of the cars whizzing by.

"Get out. Don't make me say it again."

Once screened by a few trees, Michael dropped her hand. He faced her. She was wearing one of the new jacket and skirt combos they had bought, with a light blue blouse, pantyhose, and high heels. Michael grabbed the blouse and ripped it open. Buttons flew to each side of the trail.