Mommy, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I heard there was someone local, I had to give it a try. You know, save some money and avoid having to travel. Maybe be able to afford twice a year."

"I was nervous when I got here. Even more nervous when I realized I knew you. My career, my marriage might be at stake if word got out. That whole thing with the drink first, sitting next to me, chatting, you being sexy. Listening instead of trying to seduce me. It was classy."

"It let me get comfortable. Put me at ease. Let me enjoy what you were doing. Let me want you to enjoy it too."

She blushed a little. "I have to confess. You were my first customer. I really appreciate you telling me it was good."

"It was more than good. It was great."

They got dressed and went downstairs. She offered him another drink. He thought about it and declined.

"I'm driving."

They kissed and she waved as he drove away.

"An hour and forty minutes from when he stepped in until he walked out."

Michael appeared out of nowhere. Eddie came down the stairs and gave a thumbs up.

Miriam went to the bar. Michael watched, concerned. Was she going to get drunk? She poured a shot of whiskey and immediately downed it.

"Don't worry," she said to Michael, "I can actually stop now."

She went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. She didn't even sip it until she was seated on the couch.

Michael was relieved. It wasn't very many months ago, his mother was drinking two shots of whiskey, straight, all day long.

Miriam turned around.

"I was so nervous when I realized who he was. I forgot what I was supposed to say. That whole thing when I got him a drink? It was the only thing I could think of to do."

"He liked it. Said it made him feel comfortable. Said it was classy. Helped me calm down too. Maybe we should keep it in."

She looked at Michael. It was his business, his decision.

"Lowers the per hour price," Michael mused. "But enhances the experience. Maybe we can up the price later. Once we have more customers. We can say this was a grand opening promotion or something."

"Could you maybe, give him a freebie since he was the first customer?" Miriam's voice was very deferential.

Michael glared. He didn't like freebies and he didn't like interference.

"Please. He was really sweet. He offered us some good feedback."

She pleaded with her eyes and continued.

"If this had gone badly, I'd be having two shots of whiskey right now and two more shots in ten minutes. I'd be right back to drunken slut mommy."

She was talking to herself as much as Michael.

"I owe him for that. We owe him for that."

Michael considered the idea, and his stern look softened.

"I'll tell him he gets a freebie next year, on the anniversary of our grand opening."

He crooked his finger. His mother walked over to stand in front of him. He slapped her tits and grabbed her pussy through the dress.

"Don't get too cocky. Remember who's the boss."

She gave him a peck on the cheek and stroked his cock through his pants.

"I remember. As of tonight, I am officially a whore. Your whore."

Miriam put her glass of wine on the coffee table. It was still half full.

"Now, who's going to put me to bed?"

Eddie got up from his chair. He pushed her toward the stairs. In her bedroom, he waited for her to hang up her clothes and position herself in the middle of the bed, arms and legs spread. Eddie found the handcuffs dangling out of sight from the head and footboard. He clicked them on his mother's wrists and ankles.

It felt like forever since Michael had first done that. Handcuffed her to the bed and fucked her. Now, it was her preferred way of sleeping -- naked and helpless.

Her youngest son took off his pants. Miriam bit her lip in anticipation.

Epilogue

The business was a success. Visiting Miriam was considerably less expensive than a trip to Vegas and her clientele grew rapidly. Among her customers are some of the town's most upstanding citizens.

Eddie graduated high school and started community college but only part-time. After all, he still has to manage the day to day operations of the business.

Michael went back to school in the fall and got his business degree right after Christmas. His senior essay was "Creating a Successful Personal Services Business". He got an A+ on the piece. The professor said Michael had a bright future in business.

Michael didn't mention the 'personal services business' was real and on target to make over $100,000 in its first year.

Miss Helen read the essay and saw through the carefully chosen words.

"I think 'From Slut Mommy To Profitable Whore' would have been a better title."

Michael's mother would have agreed, but she had a gag in her mouth.

Miss Helen dropped the essay on the floor.

"Now, where were we?"