Mommy is Always Right

Story Info
His Strong Mommy is Extremely Possessive.
4k words
3.72
36.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character is 18 years of age or older. This story contains femdom

"'Mommy is always right'." This phrase was printed on a large poster framed on the wall, among family photos and similar memories. Brian couldn't remember the moment his mother hung it there, in his small bedroom. It had always been the first thing he would see when he woke up in the morning. And he knew its meaning was 100% true.

At his age, boys move away from their parents and become independent, but for Brian things were radically different. His mother Olga had always been an inflexible, strong-minded woman. Her intelligence and firmness of mind led others to see her as a natural born leader. To her son she was very affectionate, but also incredibly controlling and protective. While she showered him with treats and cuddles, she never hesitated to punish him for disobeying her. Brian's safety and discipline were her absolute priorities. Thus, while his school friends used to go skating or eat ice cream together, he was forced to stay at home under the careful gaze of his mother. As a result of this, he developed a strong psychological attachment to Olga. Unlike her, Brian had always been shy and reserved, so the woman's dominant personality made him feel safe. His mother was an essential reference point in his life.

However, when he turned 18, he started to feel the pressure of Olga's presence in his life. In that phase of life, even the most bashful boys feel the need to get away from their family units and discover the world. So Brian began to study less, avoid close contact with his mother.... To sum up, he started to do all those "big boy" things. However, as he was coming home from school, he was surrounded by some older girls who attended his own school and often bullied him. That time, though, they didn't just mock him with words, but gave him a wedgie in front of everyone. When Olga found out, nothing could restrain her rage. She had no peace until all those girls were expelled from every single national school. That very day she also decided to withdraw Brian from school.

"I won't let anyone harm my boy," she told him. Brian was sitting on her lap with his head resting on her towering breasts while she stroked his bottom. Her intense maternal gaze carefully studied him.

"From now on, you will no longer be able to leave this house without my supervision or my consent. The world out there is too dangerous".

This way, Brian ended up spending most of his days supervised by his mother or a babysitter when she was at work.

He understood that Olga was doing this for his own good, but it was hard at first for the young man to accept being confined at home. He felt more like a pet than a son.

Therefore, one night, he decided to run away while she was working overtime at the office. At that time he had just turned 19. The urge to leave the maternal nest that night was too strong to be overlooked. So he left his house and made his way to the nearest shopping mall. Walking in freedom without being led by anyone surely felt good, but something was bothering him.. He felt a strange feeling deep in his gut. Before he entered the mall's doorway, he realized that he was actually being followed by a group of shady-looking gals.

"Where you think ya goin', big boy?" asked one girl with long reddish braids. Her face was full of piercings and tattoos. Her remarkable milk-light breasts jutted out from the tight tank top she was wearing

Brian gasped. Before he could respond, three other giggling girls blocked him from the hips. He was tall and beefy enough to break free without any problem, but a feeling of sheer panic totally immobilized his body. No matter how hard he tried, his muscles no longer responded to his will. Unfortunately, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened to him. During overly stressful situations, his whole body would turn into a quivering statue.

"I just needed a big stud like you to test my new kickboxing skills, ya know?"

Sensing the impending danger, the young man managed to overcome his panic for just a moment and grabbed his cell phone. He dialed his mom's number, but before she could actually answer it, the redhead tossed the phone to the ground only to lash a fist between his eyes. The young man flinched and fell to the floor amidst the vicious laughter of that group of bullies.

"Geez, ya shaking so much you can't even stay on ya feet! Such a sissy." The redhead leaned down beside him so she could best savor the pained expression on his face. Brian's body froze again, but even in a moment like that his eyes could not avoid falling on the girl's body. Despite her ill intentions, she was quite pretty. It was impossible to not notice her firm little ass.

Before he could get up again, the young man felt something cold grasp his wrists. One of the girls was sitting on his back and had promptly placed some steel handcuffs on his wrists.

"W-What do you w-want from me!? L-Leave me alone!!!" Brian began to struggle as he stood up and knocked the girl away. His muscular body was shaking like a leaf. He tried to escape, the but a trip from the redhead sent him back to the ground. His head slammed into something so hard that he could no longer distinguish what he was hearing, as he saw the world around him began to spin in utter chaos.... Then everything went black.

When he regained consciousness, he soon realized that he was tied to a lamppost in the parking lot of the mall. The girls stared at him with mischievous smiles printed on their faces.

"Let's see if this hurts you, pretty boy."

The redhead delivered a powerful kick to the young man's waist. The stabbing pain led Brian to scream at the top of his lungs. The sound he made, however, was more like a moan.

It was then that he noticed that his mouth was taped.

The bully leader, playing with her pigtails, approached his tied body again. A lightning-fast fist was delivered on his stomach. Brian squirmed in pain.

"Sounds like you're enjoying my punches, ya sissy!" laughed the redhead.

The girl continued to pummel him with kicks and punches for a few minutes. Even the other girls joined in the beating. Brian sought the gaze of some bystander who could help him, but there was no use: the parking lot was totally empty. All he could do was struggle in agony. His body must have been badly bruised. For a skinny, short girl, the redhead was definitely better at hand-to-hand combat than him and any man he knew. If he didn't have that muscular body as a result of countless hours spent in the home gym, the girls probably would've broken a few of his bones.

"You take hits better than most guys, ya know? Lemme see if ya can take this one, though..."

The redhead hurled an extremely fast stomp into the young man's lower parts. The tips of her shoes hit his balls with extreme precision.

"HMMMMM!!!" Brian tried to scream. That was the most painful hit he received.

"What's the matter, did I hurt yo' nuts?" The girls erupted into a roaring laugh.

"Relax, we won't hit 'em too hard for now. They'll come in handy to do some pretty stuff later..."

Brian squeezed his eyes shut with all his strength.

He just wanted to fade away. Leaving home really had been the biggest mistake of his life.

He should have stayed at home just as his mom had ordered him to.

His sweet, beautiful mom.

He just wished to be in her warm arms....

Although he squeezed his eyelids tightly, he couldn't hold back a tear.

"Aww, are ya cryin' like a little pussy now?"

The girls derided him mercilessly. Attempting to ignore their sadistic laughs was useless. They hit him with equal power to the punches and the kicks he had been receiving.

Then suddenly, the laughter ended. The sound of something heavy being knocked to the ground thundered across the parking lot.

Brian opened his eyes. A menacing shadow towered over the unconscious body of one of the girls. She was a tall, imposing woman with long blond hair and tanned skin. Her curvaceous body, covered all over with intimidating tattoos, was hardly contained by a classy businesswoman's suit.

Both her boobs and buttocks were at least three times bigger and firmer than those of the redhead, who in the meantime gawked silently at the imposing Amazon that had appeared nearby.

"One down. Which one of you little sluts wants to die second?"

He couldn't believe it... It was his MOM!

Brian drew a sigh of relief and smiled as his muscles relaxed. Now he knew he was safe.

His mom's wrathful, authoritarian expression could intimidate anyone, but at the same time her meaty red lips made her look extraordinarily feminine. She was a gorgeous woman... She used to tell him that he had inherited his attractiveness and his physical build from her, and his fearful and shy nature from his father. Sadly, it was true; Brian didn't have even a hint of his mother's boldness and confidence. Because of her natural inclination to lead, she managed to make her way in the corporate sector without ever compromising with anyone. And she was the only one who could get her colleagues and subordinates to blindly obey her. Everyone both feared and respected her.... Including Brian, her much-loved son.

As she waited silently for a reply, two of the girls whispered something to each other while keeping their eyes on the towering woman and then jumped without warning at her. They clung to her shoulders and threw their knees to her sides. The distance between their knees and Olga's body was so small that they were absolutely sure that she would be hit. The instant before they could manage to actually touch her, however, Olga was able to powerfully grasp their ankles and successfully nullify their blows. Unceremoniously, she shrugged them off her shoulders and pushed them away from her torso. So the girls found themselves swaying upside down a few inches above the ground, lifted only by their ankles by the super-tall woman. She held them in the air with great ease, as if those two girls were mere rag dolls.

Gravity caused their skirts to sag, making visible their panties as well as their inner thighs. Brian, looking at their half-naked hips, noticed that they were nowhere near as wide as his mother's.

"I could kill ANY of you little whores with just one finger," Olga angrily asserted. Over the years Brian understood that what she was saying was actually true. Indeed, she was not only a gorgeous and fearless woman, but she was also extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Besides, she trained intensively with him in the home gym almost every day. It was quite possible that just one of Olga's thighs could alone be more brawny than the entire body of one of those two bullies.

A fourth girl emitted a grunt and threw her whole body toward Olga's back. Now, this lass was way more corpulent and taller than the other girls, and since Olga had both hands occupied, it would have been almost impossible to block her charge. At least, this was what the redhead thought as she observed the scene from a safe distance.

Actually, the big-bodied girl did not even manage to get a graze on Brian's mom: as she quickly turned around in a manner so fast as to be nearly imperceptible, Olga struck the girl's body with both of the bullies she had grabbed, using them like whips. The three girls let out agonizing screams of pain as their bodies fell to the ground and the blond Amazon knocked them out with kicks that sent their bodies whirling along the surface of the parking lot.

"Now it's your turn, slut" asserted Brian's mother, slowly turning toward the little redhead.

"Nobody touches my baby except me."

The bully leader's legs were shaking with fear. She had lost the arrogance she displayed before Olga's appearance. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. No doubt about it: the woman in front of her was the strongest person she had ever faced. She wished she could have run away and left her fainting friends behind, but she knew it would be impossible to escape from that blond-haired war machine. The only thing she could do was to fight.

She attempted to clear her mind of every thought she had, and after that she hurled herself at Brian's mother. She knew that the tall woman was much faster than she was (Olga was faster than any person she had ever known), so she realized that the only way for her to knock Olga out was to resort to trickery: she pretended to strike the woman with her right fist at her shoulder level, but she stopped with her arm still outstretched and stealthily struck that gigantic blonde devil with a kick aimed at the opposite thigh. She put all her strength into that kick, as if her whole existence depended on it.

After hitting the outer side of the woman's hard thigh, she flashed away, jumping backward. She had done it... She had managed to hit her!

...

"You call that a kick?"

The redhead looked up. The woman, standing in front of her, stood in the same pose as before. The redhead hoped she had at least caused Olga to bend over because of her kick, but in truth the woman had not moved a single millimeter.

"You didn't even tickle me," Brian's mom taunted her, without losing her furious expression.

Then she desperately went on the attack toward the woman, trying to land as many punches as possible toward her torso and her head. Each of her blows, however, was blocked by the rapid hands of Brian's mother. It was almost as if the woman was able to read her mind.

Panting and also feeling drained of all of her energy, the redhead bent over on her knees. She now understood that beating that Amazon was an impossible task.

Olga slowly approached her. Her face had a slightly calmer look.

"Right after my baby was born, my husband died. I felt devastated.... It was at that moment that I decided to practice martial arts every day and become an expert fighter.... Do you know why?" asked Brian's mom smoothly as she approached the exhausted silhouette of the redhead. The girl's body looked puny in comparison with her own. Olga grasped her frail neck with one hand and her legs with the other. She lifted the redhead effortlessly. The bully was too exhausted to rebel.

"I did it because I knew that one day a little bitch like you would come along and endanger my little boy."

Holding the redhead's neck and legs tightly, she laced an extremely powerful knee into her back. The sound of breaking bones resounded distinctly in the parking lot. The girl screamed so loudly that Brian felt a chill run through his spine. Olga grinned sadistically as the girl in her arms screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Nobody touches my baby but me," she murmured, biting her lip.

She let the girl fall to the ground. By now the redhead was no longer screaming. She had fainted from too much pain, just like the other girls.

Olga walked over to her beloved son, still tied to the lamppost, as she stared deeply into his eyes. He was as tall as her but much more muscular and masculine.

And yet... He was as helpless as a tiny bunny.

If such weak girls had been able to humiliate him like that, she didn't dare to imagine of what a woman as big and tall as she was could do to him....

Her precious little baby... In that very moment she promised to herself that she would never again allow Brian to take such a risk by staying out of her sight.

She removed the tape from his mouth and then untied him. The boy tried to stand but fell into his mother's arms.

"M-mom... I... I was so s-scared... I couldn't m-move..." said Brian, snuggling into the woman's welcoming body. Her warm scent had a soothing effect on his soul.

Her hands began to gently caress his shoulders.

"It's okay, sweetie. Now that your big mommy is here, you are safe." The woman kissed him on the forehead.

The young man's body was so wretched that he could barely manage to stand, so she placed an arm under his armpit to keep him from falling as she walked him to a bench where he could sit.

"Good thing you brought your cell phone with you. When you gave me that ring, I immediately sensed that something was wrong. Thanks to an app I had installed a few months ago on your phone to keep track of your movements, I was immediately able to find your coordinates."

Brian was not aware that he had an app like that. Probably she had installed it on his phone while he was asleep so that he couldn't contest it, but for once he was glad that his mother had decided to violate his privacy so shamelessly. Who knows what would have happened if she wouldn't have been able to find him.

His mom made a couple of calls to some of her friends who worked in the police to inform them of the gang of bullies that meanwhile was still there lying on the ground like a bunch of corpses. After a few minutes, two patrol cars appeared in the parking lot. Out of one of them popped an Asian policewoman who, after ordering her colleagues to pick up the bullies' bodies and transport them to the nearest hospital, approached Brian and his mother.

"Mrs. Olga... I arrived as soon as possible. What happened to your son is frightening," the policewoman said in a respectful tone.

"Yeah... I'm going to make those little bitches pay in court for every single moment of suffering they imparted to my child," Olga affirmed, trying in vain to hide her anger. Then she rested a hand on the policewoman's shoulder.

"'Sorry to ask, but... can you take my little boy home? I wish I could escort him, but I have to visit our lawyer first to discuss about what happened this night," said the blonde.

"Of course, Mrs. Olga. After all your company has done for our community, it's the least we can do."

The policewoman's gaze landed on the young man. She smiled at him.

" You're Brian, aren't you? I am a friend of your mommy. Now come with me and I'll take you home, okay?" The policewoman sounded like she was chatting with an infant. This was very humiliating for Brian, mainly because he was legally an adult. He didn't mind being treated that way by his mother because it actually made him feel more loved, but when a stranger did it, well, it was different. It made him really feel like an idiot. Despite this, he followed the policewoman inside one of the patrol cars.

His house was simply gigantic. A normal person would have needed to work really hard for at least 50 years to be able to afford it, but for his mother's earnings it was not that big of a deal. However, Brian frequently felt "suffocated" by such a large and spacious house. Sometimes it felt more like a cage to him than a residence. But that night he was extremely happy to be able to go back inside.

Brian went into his small room and threw himself on his bed. The pain had slightly diminished, but it was still excruciating. He didn't have the guts to take off his shirt to see how many bruises he had. All he wanted was to fall asleep and just forget about that day.

The policewoman stayed for about an hour in the vicinity of the residence until Olga returned.

"Brian!!! Come downstairs right now!!!" ordered his mother.

The young man didn't reply. He was too tired and sore to even get out of that bed. His mother's reaction didn't take long to come: his bedroom door swung open and the woman stepped inside without even knocking. In fact, she never knocked before entering her son's room. She even caught him jerking off a couple of times.

She had removed her jacket and unbuttoned her white shirt, making her bursting breasts even more visible. The young man hesitantly glanced with half-closed eyes at his mother's shapely body.

"Did they hurt you a lot, baby?" Olga's look was full of concern and apprehension. Brian nodded.

"My poor little boy... When I think of what those filthy wretches were doing to you..." Olga discharged her anger by lashing a fist at the wall. Then she took a long breath to try to calm herself. She sat down on the bed, next to her son. Brian felt her warm fingers graze his aching abs. Her motherly eyes carefully peered at every part of his body. She was close enough to him that he could smell the unmistakable scent of her skin.... It was a strangely pleasant feeling.

12