Mommy is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me the truth, baby... Did they take advantage of you?" asked Olga with extreme concern.

Brian blushed, "Of course NO!!! W-What are you t-thinking!!!" he instinctively yelled with what little strength he had left in his body. He immediately regretted it. Olga froze him with a stern glare.

"I remind you that I am your mother, young man. And as your mother, I have the right to know if my child's safety has been put at risk," Olga stated with firmness.

"If you actually had obeyed me and had not run away from home, all this wouldn't have happened. How many times do I have to tell you? The world out there is too dangerous for a little bunny like you..."

With one hand she stroked his hip, while with the other she fiddled with the collar of his shirt.

''You're right, Mom... B-But I am an adult. I have the right to leave the house like everyone else.... Isn't that so?" the boy asked hesitantly.

Olga immediately stopped stroking him and froze him again with another dirty look. Her gaze was so strong and bossy that Brian could not hold it and turned away.

"No, it's not, young man. You may look like an adult on the outside, but inside you're still my little boy. Someone with a heart as pure as yours wouldn't survive a single day out there.... Do you know how many big bad women would be more than happy to make you their personal bitch?"

The woman stood up, bringing her hands to her sides. Looking at her from below, she looked even more imposing and threatening.

"Unfortunately, tonight you've shown me that despite the education you have received from me over all these years, you're still very undisciplined. For this I will punish you severely when you will recover. And you won't have any complaints about that, do you understand?"

Brian's eyes went wide. He was aware of how dreadful his mother's punishments could be.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Good. Now, though, I want you to focus on regaining your energy. I don't want to stress you further for tonight." Olga's gaze returned as apprehensive as before.

"Tomorrow you will show me what those criminals did to your poor little body. Now rest."

She leaned over his face. Her warm lips kissed the boy's forehead. Brian's heart suddenly sped up.

"Your mommy will never leave you, baby. You are only mine."

Olga left the room, turning off the light. Brian fell asleep after a couple minutes.

12