All Comments on 'Mommy Issues'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 6 years ago
* * * * *

I Love naughty home cumming's

& true Love!....

SchakaSchakaalmost 6 years ago
My Favorite Theme...

...is fucking first then finding out their related. Excellent story, definitely a 5.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Loved It!

Another sweet, loving tale of mother and son discovery!

Thanks again for this and your many other contributions here. I'm especially fond of your "renovation" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more...

Surely that's not the end...

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 6 years ago
More chapters

Great story but if this ends as one chapter i wish id not read it as it would be disappointing not to know more chapters are to follow

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks to those that read and enjoyed. I had only planned this to be a short one chapter, don't think there's enough story there for much more. Boatbumm, I hope you picked up the "renovation" link with the attic, in fact this story contained the most nods to my other works (4 in total including one unpublished). Anyway, thanks to those who left feedback.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
The Secret Attic Link Worked Well

And it took me back immediately to the closing line of "Delightful Renovation" and the sweet loving that came alive in that house. ;-)

Of course we'd all love more along this road you're leading us down -- but "Reacquainted" is another worthy contender for a follow-up story.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
Kind of Formulalic and Rushed

I love and wait for your work. This one seems rushed and confused: slightly formulalic in design of a mother/son discovery story. I loved your reconstruction stories, but totally missed the link to the magic found in reconstructed houses that brought the brother/sister and and mother/son together.

Like others, I believe this story needs another chapter to flush out the back story of the reconstruction and how Alice and Travis were effected by its magic, etc.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

great sex scenes. as you know, i love your stories, and think you are a terrific writer. i just thought this was a little predictable from the beginning. and maybe i'm a romantic, but finding your mom as a whore? i'm not sure. i knew where it was going from the outset. the story was well-written and executed, you write excellent dialogue between the 2. i gave it 5 stars - but if i didn't know how great all your other stuff was maybe i wouldn't have!!!

I think you should consider sequel's to some of your other stories - "Reacquainted" with Lauren and Natalie in a 3some on mexico, Evelyn and Cain a couple years later snaeking around, or "Life's a Beach" back home - that story has legs as well. its just my 2 cents worth - and i doubt my advice is worth that much!!! but........i'd love to read those stories!!!

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More feedback

Cheers for the comments and observations and thanks for the continued support mybikecruises, goducks and others. I tend to agree with gripes about this one. I don't know how long other contributors spend on each story but I'm pretty slow and although short, this one took at least five hours, maybe a little more with proofreading. I'd love to produce some more chapters of my other titles but like most, time to write is limited and I try to put down the idea in my head as soon as possible. Delightful Renovation is definitely at the top of my list for more chapters but as I love the storyline I want to give it adequate attention. Thanks for the suggestions guys and again, thanks for reading my stuff.

EroticApeEroticApealmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Another absolute triumph!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely loved this story! Wish it was me. Very realistic!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
I loved this story!

It sad and Beautiful all at once !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story. Your writing is special because it has good character development, which in a category that’s so psychological (mommy issues lol) is really important. I look forward to reading more of your work— I’ve already read a few of your stories! Keep it up and keep up the psychological element in your writing, for me at least it is the strongest point in altogether well-written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love to hear about their life together in LA.

syd_v63syd_v63over 5 years ago
Just needs a little research

Hollywood Blvd. Is in the US, Car Parks are a UK, they're called Parking Lots here. Other than those pieces of info, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mors hus 1974, Love strange Love 1982, nice mom son movies,

Hope you will like it👍

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely wonderful but I could have done without him cumming all over her in the restroom. I loved how you have Lauren Brooks in this story after I read Reacquainted, great writing. I am seriously living your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a fucking amazing story. Eternal love is hard to find but them seemed to.

daganetdaganetalmost 5 years ago

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. You are awesome!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I loved this...

... I didn't have a clue where this was going until we found out about her history.

Great story. Thanks again for your efforts.

I'm working my way down your list of stories. Are we going to find out about the unnamed lady who watched from the doorway? I certainly hope so.

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years agoAuthor
Blackknight

You know I have written her into another of my stories but I'm fucked if I know which!! It is mentioned though, somewhere, as a recollection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorites

I love this story so much. I keep coming back to it. Not only is it sexy but it also... touches my heart?? Like, the muffin detail is just perfect. I dunno. Nice mix of taboo and emotion

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Now THAT was a true mother/son love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually hate these kind of stories but this was written so well and sensitive. Full Mars! 5-Stars!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very well written and told, but I am curious if there is a story coming about the un-named lady that witnessed the two..............():\

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story of how life has a way of drawing to people together that were meant to be. Rather abrupt ending. Curious as to who the voyeur is. As you have said before, all of your stories have some common thread, I'll have to read more of on to find out. 5⭐

Drummer7Drummer78 months ago

Just wonderful. Although I also would have liked to have known about the unknown woman....

mohdnabeelmohdnabeelabout 2 months ago

I love this story. i only wish it had a pregnancy aspect to it in the end... sunburycd do you have any stories where the son gets his mother pregnant? that would be the best.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 2 months agoAuthor

@mohdnabeel Brief mention in A Fiery Affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...