Mommy Loves Your Cock

Story Info
Mom competes for her son's huge cock.
7.6k words
4.46
122.4k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
697 Followers

I couldn't sleep. I kept on replaying last night's events in my head. Over and over again. I decided to get up even though it was way before my normal wake up time. I put on my bathrobe over my nighty just in case he rose early.

In the kitchen, I started the coffee and sat in the nook planning breakfast. I loved the view of the mountains. So many great memories with Chase. I started him early to learn how to ski. He was a natural, just as he was in high school football. Started all 4 years at quarterback leading the team to two state championships. The college offers poured in -- all the top schools with great programs. There were football, baseball and basketball scholarships offers also. He was the ace pitcher who lost only one game in three seasons and the point guard with a triple double in most games. Football was his love though.

And the NIL deals! Oh my God, Chase signed a million dollar deal as the spokesperson for the statewide sports store chain. He made a commercial for them. He was a natural at it, convincing, charming, and extremely handsome. The blond hair, blue eyes with a 6 foot 4 inch body with a muscular build added a swoon factor. The producer and director of the commercial hit a home run with Chase.

He bought me a Tesla Model S totally surprising me.

I was so glad to have him at home until college in the fall. A thousand miles away, I gave serious consideration to move to the university town. I hadn't decided yet. His Dad will be closer to Chase, within driving distance to make all his games. I was jealous. I did all the work, he would reap the benefits. I need to be close to my Chase.

And his new girlfriend Ginny. Chase was homecoming king, and she was the queen. They were a gorgeous couple. Both top students destined for great things. Dating for about a month. I hoped they will stay together, but they were going to different universities. I can only hope. What grand children they would make!

But that is what made last night's events so shocking. Chase took Ginny out for dinner and a movie, and they returned to our home.

"Mom, we are going to play Madden in my room. Is that OK?"

I totally trusted them both, although I suspected they might be having sex. I hope not. Just a mother's intuition.

"Yes, that's fine. Can I get you anything?"

Ginny said, "No thanks Mrs. Fox. But thank you for asking."

So polite.

"Mom, maybe check on us later?"

"Sure. Who is going to win?"

Ginny laughed, "Guess who?"

They went upstairs. I opened a bottle of chardonnay, poured a glass, and moved to the couch to catch up on my streaming programs. I watched three of my favorites pacing a glass of wine per episode. By 11 PM I was feeling pretty good. It was Friday night, so no one had early morning obligations so no need to check up on them just now. I had another glass of wine, watched another episode -- a steamy one, and headed upstairs. The door was cracked open. I heard Chase softly moaning.

I had a good view of the edge of the bed where they were positioned. The Homecoming Queen had a hand on the bottom of Chase's stiff shaft while she moved her mouth onto the big head of his cock. He is as big as his Dad's maybe bigger! He got the big dick gene for sure.

Ginny started moving up and down on his hard on, inching closer to her hand on the bottom of the shaft. Chase was leaning back on the bed resting on his elbows, head cocked back, clearly enjoying Ginny.

She moved all the way up, and then all the way back down. She pulled all the way up. His cock was so big and thick! It was soaked with her saliva. The last time I saw it, he was 5 years old. I was shocked at the size and how this 18 year old Ginny had already mastered oral sex.

"I am so close Chase, pull my head down."

He nodded. She resumed. This time when she was close, she removed her hand out of the way. Chase pulled her head down, bottoming her face against his pelvis. She didn't move. She gently grabbed his ball sack, caressing it so slowly. Fingers on one ball, then the other. I have no idea what she was doing to his cock inside her mouth but In minutes, he cried out.

"Ginny, I am cumming."

She didn't move. He was pumping his hips up and down against the stranglehold Ginny had on his manhood. Finally, he subsided. She slowly pulled up all the way to the head and then dropped down again to the bottom of the shaft not needing any help. She did that several times then retreated and stayed off.

Chase collapsed back on to the bed. Ginny looked quite pleased with her work, Chase's cock standing straight up, the veins barely visible through the mixture of her saliva and Chase's juice coating his erection.

She used the large diamond ring on her right hand to rub up against the bottom of his shaft up to the head, using it to scoop up the mixture. When she rubbed the diamond back on forth on the head, Chase whimpered his approval. Opening her mouth, she let the little bit of cum drip into her mouth, closing her lips around the ring. She opened her mouth to show Chase all of his cum, her tongue coated with white semen. She closed and swallowed.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Oh Ginny, where did you learn how to do that? I have never been so ... so...satisfied."

"I am ashamed to tell you where I learned it. I ... can't."

"Ginny, you can tell me, I will tell you anything."

'Promise you won't tell anybody? Promise?"

He sat up on the bed, hugged her and kissed her.

"Yes, I promise."

"OK." She hesitated.

"Ginny ..."

She blurted out, " My Dad taught me!"

"Your Dad? I don't understand." Chase was puzzled.

"You know he is divorced like your Mom. When I turned 18, we started having sex. It started when he took me out for my 18th birthday. It was a very elegant restaurant with dim lighting. The tables were lit with candles. It was a very romantic place to take your daughter for her birthday -- not so!"

"Daddy insisted that I try wine for the first time. I really liked it, and we enjoyed two bottles by the time we finished our meals. I felt really good, loose, maybe a little horny. It was my first time drinking."

"He brought out two presents for me. The first was my large blue diamond ring, the kind you would give if you were getting engaged. I hugged him and gave him a kiss. He held on to me a little too long, pulling me in, my breasts pressed against his chest. He then kissed me on the lips. I was shocked at first, but then I don't why, I kissed him back. He let go of the hug. He said he liked the way I kissed."

"He brought out the second gift. He told me it was unusual but very useful. The box was very light. I opened it. It was a thirty day supply of contraceptive pills."

Daddy said, "Ginny, now that you are 18, I want to make sure you are protected when you become sexually active,"

I whispered to him, "Daddy, I don't know what to say."

"How about a thank you, another hug and kiss with your Daddy? Then I want to see you take your first pill. Happy Birthday!"

"This hug was even tighter. He kissed me right on the lips with no hesitation. The hug loosened when he moved his right hand between my legs. We continued to kiss."

"No one had ever touched my pussy before. He began running his fingers along the lips and brushing my clitoris through my panties. I didn't fight him, it was such a new sensation, I was enjoying it and I told him so."

He said, "Honey let's go home. I need to teach you how to please your next boyfriend. You need to know these things. You need to experience everything, not just watch videos."

"I agreed with him. That night he taught me how to give him a hand job. I was surprised the first time when he climaxed when his semen hit my face. Some of it in my hair and eyes. Streams running down my cheeks onto my bare breasts. It felt warm. He told me that I needed to taste it. He scooped the cum off my breasts with his tongue. He did the same on my face. He motioned for me to open my mouth. He dripped the white semen onto my tongue. He told me to swirl it around to get the taste then swallow. I liked the taste and told him.

He motioned to his erection and asked me to lick off what remained on it. I did and swallowed, It tasted a little different. He told me to place my tongue at the very tip of the head and squeeze the shaft starting at the bottom moving to the top. More cum slowly leaked out on my tongue. I was fascinated by his penis and wanted to take it into my mouth again but he stopped me and told me not tonight, he had a Washington conference call."

"We progressed over the next week to daily oral sex. He told me how important it was to go slow, tease my partner, don't neglect the balls and most importantly -- deep throating. Even though you are bigger than him, tonight was the time I did it without any assistance."

"We waited a week to make sure the pills were working. Day 8, we ... we ... I lost my virginity to Daddy."

Holy shit! Her Dad is fucking her! I waited for Chase's response.

"Ginny, does that mean we won't ever ... you know ... we won't ..."

I was disappointed with his response.

"Fuck? Of course not! Daddy has taught me these things so that I can please you!"

"Chase, have you ever with your ... with your Mom?"

"Ginny, no I haven't," he said indignantly.

"You are only the second woman I have been with. The first time, Dad took me to Las Vegas to lose my virginity. He arranged for a 'friend' to spend the night with me. She was amazing, we did everything. I learned a lot. At first, she stripped for me then removed all my clothes. I was so hard. She kneeled between my legs. She just touched my hard-on with her lips and I came. I was so embarrassed. She told me to work on my self-control and laughed. Seems funny now but not at that time."

I didn't know about that. It was supposed to be a golfing and shows trip. Got that wrong. Disney Dad syndrome for divorced couples.

Ginny laughed but then asked, "Have you ever thought about it? She is so attractive and not that I know anything about it, but I think she is sexy."

That's my girl, I wanted to shout.

"Well ..."

Ginny said, "Go on. Share with me!"

"Last night we were just hanging out. No real plans. I was in my room playing games, thinking about our plans for tonight. I was unsure on where to take you for dinner. I decided to ask Mom for suggestions. I ran downstairs, no sign of her. Back upstairs, knocked on her door, no answer but I proceeded in. The door to her master bath was slightly open. I thought, I will come back. But ...."

"But you were curious!"

"Yes"

Ginny drew out the word, " Sooooo?"

"I moved to the door open a little to look in. Mom was in the shower lathering her body. She has an amazing body for a 40 year old. Large breasts, nicely rounded firm cheeks. Once she completed lathering, she took the detachable shower head and rinsed off the soap. She placed the shower head on her breasts, spending more time than necessary to rinse. Moving the shower head down, she placed it up against her private parts. With the other hand she was caressing her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

I heard her say, "Yes, yes, lick my pussy, suck on my clit. Make me cum."

"At that point, I had to do leave and do something with my erection. I returned to my room. I locked the door, jumped on the bed, pulled off my shorts and went at it. It was so exciting imagining it was me, bringing my Mom to an orgasm. Hate to admit, it only took a few strokes, and I came shooting one load after another, streams landing on my shirt, bedspread and coating my penis. It was crazy."

He caught me masturbating in the shower. I am glad that my fantasy matched his. I am so glad I didn't say his name out loud.

Ginny then kneeled down between his legs fondling that big dick. It has been so long since I had a one in my mouth. I felt a tingle running through me triggered by looking at my son's cock. For a moment, I imagined myself in her place. I was getting excited thinking about having my son's penis in my mouth. I started rubbing my pussy inside panties. I inadvertently banged into the wall. They heard it.

"Ginny, I think my Mom is coming. Shit! The door is open! We got to straighten up and start playing again. Close the door."

I pulled my hand out of my wet panties and composed myself. I backtracked halfway down the stairs. I moved back up making a racket on the last few steps. I returned to the door and knocked softly.

"Hey guys, it's late. Chase, maybe you should drive Ginny home. Her Dad might be worried."

Or he had a hard on waiting for her.

"Thanks Mom. We were so engrossed with the game, time got away from us. Come on Ginny, let's go."

***

I topped off my coffee and sat on our comfy bar chairs in the kitchen area. I forced myself to deal with the facts. More facts better decisions. My hands were shaking around the coffee cup. The coffee pot overheating alarm went off catching me by surprise. I reacted in shock by reflexively raising up my hands, hitting the cup and dumping the hot coffee onto my lap and all over my favorite white robe.

It will stain quickly so I took it off and headed to the utility room. Might as well do a load of towels while I think things through. Now I was hoping Chase would be up early. It was my sexy sheer nighty with one piece of see through cloth over my pussy supported by tiny strings. He might like it.

I can no longer deny it, I am sexually attracted to my 18 year old son Chase. That started even before seeing his large penis.

Couple that with the fact that I miss wrapping my lips around the head of a stiff tool, the taste of warm cum sprayed into my mouth, the challenge of deep throating without gagging. I love it all, I miss it all, I need it all. I need Chase.

Why not Chase? I can't think of anyone who compares with him. No one turns me on like him. He is the only one I fantasize about when masturbating. What should I do? Maybe I should do nothing. After all I am his Mom. An incestuous relationship is so taboo. But ... that does add to the excitement.

And Ginny! She is fucking her Dad! Sucks his cock every night. No wonder why she is so good at it. I hope they split up so that I can take totally care of Chase. I will show him that I give great blowjobs.

I need to act soon. He would leave in a month. I decided I am going to seduce my son, but I wanted him to ask for it by making the first move.

***

Within 5 minutes of my decision, he bounded down the stairs. When he was younger, he challenged himself one time to jump from the top of the stairs. Such an athletic daredevil, thank God, he made it on the first try.

This will be interesting, I chose not to cover up my sexy nighty.

"Good morning, Chase. I am in the utility room."

I could hear him walking towards me. I bent over to the dirty towels basket so the first thing he could see was my bare ass with the nearly invisible cloth string between my cheeks. As I bent over, he was at the doorway.

"Good morning ... a ... a... Mom! You should cover up! You are naked! You shouldn't do that in front of me."

I rose up and turned toward him. He had a full view of my see through nighty, my breasts pushing out the sheer material, my large areolas and nipples completing the show.

"Honey, I am not naked. See." I presented my body, raising my arms up above and behind my head, my breasts jutting out even more.

"I spilled coffee on my bath robe. I had to wash it, so I am doing a complete load. Do you have anything dirty I need to for you?"

"Mom, I can ... I can ... see everything."

"I am sorry. It is OK. After all I am just your mother."

I moved forward to him, he backed up and grabbed a towel on top the dryer and handed it to me.

"Mom, please put this on. I am really uncomfortable seeing you like this."

"OK dear, but this can't be the first time you saw me scantily dressed, is it?"

A test to see if he will talk about the shower.

"I ...I ... I don't remember." He lied, he saw me naked.

"Sure you have. When I wear a bikini, you have seen that haven't you? Remember a few years ago we were swimming in the ocean a wave hit us and my top dropped down exposing my breasts? You were right next to me staring at them. You didn't look away."

He was relieved, I took him off the hook.

"Yes, yes, you are right."

"What is the big deal" Let me cook breakfast for you."

I wrapped the towel around me, but I wasn't finished. I could see his erection slightly bulging out of the workout shorts he wears to bed.

He sat at the breakfast nook table and watched me cook. I tried to be subtle in how many times I bent over or faced him when I opened the towel wide to readjust it. I always smiled at him. Hope he enjoyed the show.

When we finished eating, I started to clean up the dishes. He swiveled to get up but stopped when I cleverly dropped a fork right in front of him.

I said, "I'll get it. Clumsy me."

The fork luckily landed at his feet under the chair. As I kneeled down to pick it up, I forced the towel to drop off me. Positioned between his legs, I reached to pick it up, placing my head oh so close to his crotch. I picked up the fork.

I told him to spread his legs. He hesitated, I spread them for him. I placed my hand on the left inside thigh inches from his growing erection.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

I didn't move. I waited. No movement from him.

"Honey ...."

"Yes Mom?"

"I am going to pull your string. May I?"

He was puzzled. I knew it was little bit of double entendre.

He closed his eyes. I proceeded.

I placed a firmer hold on his inner thigh, my left hand sliding in brushing the head of his cock. I moved my right hand to the very bottom of his shorts. He leaned back in the chair expecting something big, maybe slipping my hand up to cock. His erection pushed up further losing contact with my left hand. I slid my right hand into his shorts. I found it. I pulled on it. It came out.

"See Chase, you had a string hanging from your shorts." I raised it up so he could see.

He just stared at it. He expected I would pull something else in his shorts.

"OK, thanks Mom. Your towel fell off."

I stayed put allowing him to get a close up of my breasts. I took my time to get up.

"Can you be a dear and help me up?"

"Sure." I raised my arms up a little so he could slip his muscular arms under them. We stood up together. We were no more than a foot a part. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled in close and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the help."

I was staring into those blue eyes once again waiting for him to make a move. Nothing.

"Mom, I need to take a shower."

I pulled my arms off and backed away. I bent over to pick up the towel jutting my cheeks back at him. I heard him sigh. He brushed past me running up the stairs. Goal not achieved but making progress.

I was washing all the towels, there were none in his bathroom. The only clean one wrapped around me. I hurried to my bedroom, took off my sexy nighty, wrapped myself in the towel and waited for his call. I just hope he is naked when he does. It took a while.

Great! He showered and probably masturbated thinking of me, hope not, that would be a waste of cum.

"Mom, there are no towels in my bathroom," he shouted out to me.

"Be right there," I responded.

Great, he left the bathroom door ajar. I didn't knock. I needed the element of surprise. I walked right in. There he was. What a Greek god body and such a large cock. It was erect. His hair was wet, dripping down across that muscular chest.

"Mom, you should have knocked!" He turned away from me. What a muscular pair of cheeks. Even his muscled back looked great to me. I walked up to him and tugged on his shoulder to face me. His erection brushing up against the towel. I fought off my desire to take hold of it. I needed him to make the first move.

VCDC
VCDC
697 Followers
12