Mommy Loves Your Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
771 Followers

"I know I should have. Chase, I have problem, but I have a solution."

He looked away from me. Perfect.

"There is only one clean towel -- the one I am wearing." I took off the towel. He turned toward me surprised that his cock was inches from his Mom's naked body.

I moved in closer and whispered. "Do you want it? If you do, it is yours for the taking."

As I said that, I looked down at my body, not the towel in my right hand and stared him in the eye waiting an action or reply.

Nothing! I am getting frustrated. I was wet walking in, it hasn't improved. I decided to take another tack. I kneeled down, his cock inches from my mouth. I wrapped the towel around his waist, puling it together in such a way that his erection poked out of it.

"There, now you can dry off." I stood up and walked to his shower that was also equipped with my favorite shower head. I turned the water on.

"Would you be a dear and get my shampoo from my bathroom? I might as well shower here if you don't mind."

OK was all I got. I watched him dry off. He was watching the hot water drip down across my body. I took the shower head and moved it back and forth across my breasts. I looked at him, he was toweling off his thick erect cock. I didn't need him to masturbate, I stopped playing around.

"Could you hurry please? Don't bother getting dressed." He scurried out of the room, I watched every step and moved the shower head friend down to my pussy. Gosh that feels good. This play has to work. I had to time this just right. I listened closely, he entered the bedroom. I waited till he was about to enter the bathroom.

"Yes, yes, lick my pussy, suck on my clit. Make me cum!"

"Mom!"

"Oh, thank you Chase, could you bring the shampoo over to me." I ignored his surprise.

He walked across the room, his erection still there.

"I need your help giving my back a good wash. I always have trouble doing that."

I smiled at him like this is something every son should do foe their Mom.

I turned toward him, continuing to move the shower head back and forth across my tits. This was the moment.

"I can't do that Mom, I can't trust myself. I am really turned on by you. Just look at my cock. I know this sounds crazy, but I am afraid that it will lead to sex, and I will be disappointing. I am worried about disappointing you and Ginny. I am really inexperienced, and Ginny is... very experienced. "

"Come here." I beckoned him into the shower. I pulled the towel off of him. What an erection, I can't wait to get my lips around it. I pulled him in close with a hug putting his erection between my legs just below my wet pussy. I have to pivot again.

"Honey, how did Ginny get all that experience? She is only 18 like you." I love talking to him with his cock so close to my pussy.

"You are not going to believe this."

"Try me."

"Her Dad is teaching her!" he exclaimed.

i knew all that.

"Wow, that is interesting."

Not very.

"Uh, were you two having sex in your room last night?"

"She gave me an amazing blowjob but that is all. You interrupted us."

"I guess, I am sorry? If you two continue, a healthy sex life will only add to your relationship. I have an idea. What if I teach you? You won't have to share our plan with Ginny that we are doing that. It would be our secret. We will practice all the skills you need to know on how to please Ginny."

"Would you do that for me? That sounds great. The fact that Ginny does it with her Dad seemed unusual but the more I think about it I appreciate the advantages. Who better than my Mom to teach me sex!"

I could think of others.

He was so excited and happy. He moved in closer and kissed me. I held onto to him and kissed him back passionately running my hands up and down his back, grabbing those hard cheeks pushing him further into me.

"Honey, please get the towel."

Watching his body, I can't believe the new plan was working.

I took the towel and laid it down in front of him. I kneeled on it. Finally, about to fill one of my fantasies -- sucking my son's cock.

"Chase, honey, some women love to suck cock like your Mommy does. To please them, you need to let them do it to you. Do you like it? Did you enjoy Ginny last night?" I knew the answer.

"Yes, I really liked it."

"Letting them do it in an unusual place like a shower adds to their excitement, my excitement. Are you good with Mommy sucking your cock right now? If so, could you ask me to do it? And tell me what you want me to do with your cum?

"Mom, please suck my cock. Suck it and make me cum. Deep throat it and make me cum into your throat."

Wasn't expecting that part, been a while, plus he is big and thick. We have come this far, I can't let him down.

My fantasy is about to be fulfilled. Yes! I gently touched the head with my lips. He twitched up hitting my nose. Nice start. Need to control this wild bull. I grabbed the bottom of the thick shaft applying a little back of the hand pressure where the shaft meets the pelvis. I have to be good, I have to be better than Ginny. Deep throat was a specialty for me back in the day. I have to do something spectacular for my son. I had to show him Mom would always be better than any girlfriend.

I licked his cock from the top of my hand to the head, swirling around the shaft covering it with as much saliva as I could. I took the head in my mouth, swirled around the head making sure it was wet even more as it was heading into my throat. It was time.

I backed out to pause. I moved down on my son's marvelous cock, inch by inch eventually moving to the top of my hand holding the base. I pulled my hand away and plunged down all the way down, balls deep! I did it. Controlling the gag reflex I placed both hands around his cock and tried my best to look up into his eyes. I could make out his head wagging back and forth.

I stayed on him and just like Ginny I caressed his balls gently. He lost it, I could feel the cum shooting down my throat. I didn't wait for him to finish, I backed all the way off and then plowed back hard to balls deep, off and on, off and on.

"Mom I am feeling weak in the knees,"

"Don't worry Chase, it will pass."

I didn't let up. After the next up and down, he pushed my head down, but there was nowhere to go. The cumming stopped. I pulled back slowly. I sat back and looked at him looking for a reaction. His beautiful cock dripping my saliva and remnants of his cum.

"Mom, Ginny can certainly learn from you. I love you! I loved your blowjob. I can't wait to do more with you."

I stood up, hugged him, and kissed him.

"Thank you honey for letting me do that. Could you do one more thing for Mommy?"

"Of course."

I took his hand and guided it to my wet pussy. I clasped his long finger and moved it around my outer lips then up against my clit. I held it there and then forced it deep inside. What a glorious feeling.

"Do you feel how wet you made your Mommy?"

He nodded.

"That means Mommy is ready for your huge penis. Do you want to put it in there? Ask for it if you want to/"

"Yes I really want to do that! Mommy please let me fuck you."

"Good, go ahead and give Mommy a treat. Push it in, push it in all the way. Please fuck your Mommy. Fuck your Mommy, Chase."

Even though I was five foot ten, it was still a tough angle. He would be fucking down on me, but it would place his cock right up against my swollen clit. He did it. Good son! It has been too long since I was fucked by a real cock.

"Chase, move it in and out, slowly at first, then harder. Mommy likes it hard. Mommy loves big cocks. Mommy loves your cock."

Chase is good at taking instructions. When he pushed it all the way in, I felt that warm feeling rolling through my body. When he pulled out, I felt the big head pulling open the outer lips. Then inserting it back in, the head dragged the lips inward. He was so big. I can't believe I will have him every day!

I wrapped my arms around his neck, one hand holding the wrist of the other. No way was he going to escape.

"Put your hands on my hips to hold me steady."

He did it.

"Now pick up the pace Chase. Fuck your Mommy faster and harder. Push all the way and then all the way out. You can do it!"

He was a fast learner. Now it was my turn for weak knees. I closed my eyes. I could just picture that huge cock moving in and out of my wet pussy.

"Honey, how are you doing?" I was worried that he would cum before I did.

"I am OK, but I am pretty excited. Should I stay inside of you when I cum?"

"Yes. Now, go faster, go harder. Mommy is close to a climax."

He pounded my pelvis. I was amazed at how good he was. I felt hot. My world melted away to the pleasure he was giving me. I held on tight to him. I was there, i was there, my son made me orgasm.

I screamed out, "Mommy is cumming!"

He went even faster. The great feeling that only comes from sex rolled through me. There is nothing else in my world but my son's huge cock pounding my pussy. He grunted, he was close.

"Stay inside of me, cum inside your Mommy."

I felt the warm explosions of his cum deep inside me. Even though he was flush with my pelvis, he was thrusting me. I held on tight as the force of his thrusts pushed me backward. My climax was subsiding, but he kept grunting and thrusting until he emptied all his cum inside his Mom.

He finally stopped. I told him to stay inside. I kissed him hard. I wanted more of him.

"Let's dry off and head to my bedroom. We can practice, teaching you how to perform oral sex on my pussy. Ginny would appreciate that. We can work on your self-control with another blowjob. I want to do more with your erection, holding back would be better."

"Ok, makes sense. I have heard that before."

I knew that. What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.

"But Mom, Ginny and I planned to go horseback riding - in about an hour. Should I cancel? I would really like to start practice."

"No, just don't make plans for tonight with her, we will start full practice tonight."

"You got it coach!"

I just sat in the shower, thinking back through the morning. So exciting, I had to pivot several times, but it worked. I thought the practice concept would appeal to the athlete in him. Whatever it takes, I now will have my son's body and teach him how to please me and I will please him.

I decided, I am moving to the university town. I will get an apartment. We can get together on a regular basis, I will attend all the football practices, games, and events. I will be a football Mom with benefits.

I finished the wash, folding all the towels. I inspected my bathrobe, the stain was gone. I thought, I might never need this again. Maybe Chase should sleep in my bed every night? Why not? I could picture my son on top of me, fucking my pussy hard, screaming out when I orgasmed. Every night. stow away the vibrator.

Dreams come true. Can't wait till my baby gets home. I have it all planned out. We will dress up and go out for a classy dinner. I know he drinks with his buddies, so lots of wine to share. Back home, well, we will play it by ear. Maybe sex on the couch, moving to the bedroom, fucking, and sucking all night. So exciting. I love his cock! It is mine for at least the next month. So many practices to hold.

I took a shower. I spent way too long on my makeup. It needed to be perfect for my son. I pulled out the expensive perfume. Nothing but the best for my lover. I picked out my sexy black dress with the plunging neckline and short hemline complimented with the laced top hose and stiletto heels. I needed to look the best for him. I needed a 'Wow' from him for his coach.

I was ready in so many ways. He walked in the door -- with Ginny. Killer of my excitement.

"Mom, wow you look awesome. Are you going out? I thought we were going to practice tonight but we need to tell you something. Lets go to the living room."

We sat down, my head was spinning. What are we going to talk about with Ginny present? He mentioned practice.

"Mom, I told Ginny about this morning. She suggested that she could be my coach. She told me that she always intended to do that, she just didn't get the chance. What do you think?"

I felt like fainting. I felt angry. I felt like doing something ugly to Ginny. I got control.

"Honey, that sounds like a great idea. But what do you think? I am your mother and know you better and have more sexual experience than Ginny. She is just 18 and you have been dating for ... for a month?"

He looked at Ginny, "She is right, plus you will be across the country. Mom will move to be close to me. Did I get that right Mom?"

"Yes dear. I will be there for you. Ginny, whatever I teach Chase is really for your benefit. I am just thinking of you."

Bullshit. She is way too smart to buy it.

I felt like we were coaches in a premier D-1 college school fighting over a 5 star recruit. It was worth the fight.

"Ginny, I choose Mom. I am glad we talked this out. I will take you home Ginny, You told me your Dad was waiting for you. I guess we will both have practice tonight with different coaches."

She stood up and Ginny glared at me. I mouthed bitch as her. She gave me the finger. Chase didn't see any of that interaction.

Chase returned in good spirits.

"Glad we got that decided."

He moved in close, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he kissed me. What else could a Mom ask for from her stud son?

"Mom, you look amazing, a blend of attractive and sexiness. What is the plan?"

I explained, he listened attentively.

"Do I need to pull out the tux to be your James Bond and you my Bond girl?"

"No, just dress slacks, black turtleneck and my favorite sports coat."

"Got it coach. Be right back."

I need to take Ginny out of the picture. I will do research on her Dad looking for a soft spot that would affect her and tarnish her to Chase.

I opened a bottle of chardonnay and poured two glasses. I watched Chase elegantly walk down the stairs. He had a way to carry his presence. He looked like James Bond with Brad Pitt looks. Excitement shot through my body from head to toe. For a moment, I thought fuck it, let's just go to bed but backed off of that.

"Chase, you look magnificent! "

"Thanks Mom, we will be quite the couple tonight although, I really look forward to practice tonight."

"Me too."

We went arm and arm to my Tesla. I asked him to drive which he loved doing. It was an elegant, techy hot rod that appealed to him.

At the first stop light I leaned into him and kissed him, placing my hand on his cock. As we drove, I unzipped his dress trousers and pulled his cock out. I moved down on top of the head, swirling it while gently stroking the shaft to build an erection.

"Mom, I am driving. Should you really be doing this? I love it, I just don't want to have an accident."

"This is a self-control practice. Focus on driving, I will do the rest."

If he can't handle it, I will tell him to pull over to finish.

I started working his cock, I pulled his balls out. I sucked and pulled on them one at while picking up the stroking.

"Mom, I can't focus, I need to pull over."

"Go ahead baby."

It didn't take much for him to cum. I missed the first spurt which hit me in the eye. I captured the rest in my mouth minimizing the mess.

"Mom, I am sorry. You are just so good. I can't control myself."

As I stroked his cock, I kissed him.

"Baby, you just need more practice. We will get you there. There techniques I will teach you to help you hold off. Let's go."

I cleaned up with the tissues from my purse. I love sucking my son's cock, so dirty, so taboo but so satisfying. I get off on that.

***

We walked into the restaurant. An expensive steak place, a single restaurant with a nationwide reputation. The maître de checked our reservation and escorted us to the cozy dark booth I requested. He recognized Chase.

"Chase, can I get your autograph? My daughter is a big fan. She is on your dance team. She didn't think it was appropriate to ask you for an autograph. You are destined for greatness."

Chase signed the menu and handed it back to him.

"Quite an attractive date you have."

He nodded to me.

"Let me introduce you to my Mom."

"Oh my gosh, you look so young! I am so sorry for assuming."

I leaned forward, giving him a tit view and touched his hand.

"I take it as a compliment. Thank you sir."

He left smiling. We settled into the booth and I immediately placed my hand on my son's cock. I pulled down the zipper, reached in to pull out his flaccid penis. I began stroking it.

"Mom, you are hard to satisfy. I love it."

"Chase, it is all about practice. I love you!"

I kissed him on the cheek given we were out in public but I picked up the pace stroking his erection. I need to do things for him that Ginny probably wouldn't even think of. Experience rules!

I looked up. Ginny and an older man approached us -- her Dad?

"Hi Chase. Let me introduce my Dad. Senator Ted Wilford."

Chase stood up and shook his hand. His cock was still out of his pants. The high table covered it up.

"Pleasure to meet you sir."

He asked, "May we join you?"

He was looking at me. I gave Chase a put away your cock look. He nodded. Ginny sat next to Chase, Ted next to me.

Ted opened up the conversation while looking at me, "We have something in common."

"Yes, they make quite a couple." I stated.

"Yes, they do, but you make quite the couple with Chase."

"I am not following."

"To be clear, you plan on teaching your son... all the sex skills he needs for Ginny's benefit.."

"So, what's the problem? You are teaching Ginny for Chase's benefit. Or are you?"

]

"From what you know now, you could burn me. However, nowadays politicians can survive anything especially when the accuser is fucking her Mr. All America son with a million dollar NIL deal."

Damn it. I need to back off.

i asked, "Is there something you want?"

"Yes, we team up to teach these younglings sex. Plus we enjoy each other's company along the way."

"You convinced your innocent daughter with a diamond ring and a pack of contraceptives to have sex with you, but not me Senator. Chase let's go."

He obediently got up. We were walking away then I stopped.

"By the way, I didn't vote for you."

He responded, "By the way, I own the sports store chain your lover boy son is a spokesperson for. Have a nice day."

I stopped in my tracks. I ran through the whole sticky situation searching for an open door to preserve Chase's future. Only one option with a twist.

"OK." I said. I vaulted ahead to take control.

"Can we start tonight? Imagine Ginny and I lying on the edge of the bed, presenting our wet pussies to our men. You and Chase take turns fucking Ginny and me. We take turns sucking your cocks. Just for starters. Maybe Ginny and I could put on a show for our men. Work for you?"

The Senator enthusiastically said, "Yes! Yes! Let's go to my place. You Ginny doing a show, I would really like that, exciting!"

"Great!" I said enthusiastically.

"But Dad, you told me you were flying out to Washington after dinner."

"Your right. I have to go. I promised the President I would vote for his bill tomorrow. Then I have committee meetings for the next three days. I got carried when she said yes. But when I come back next week, we will get together - right?"

"Yes, but I am disappointed. I was getting wet thinking about you inside of me."

Stoking the fire in him.

"Duty calls. Damn it."

I had no attention of doing any of that. I have a better plan for this guy, but I needed to buy a little time. Now I luckily had it. I will keep my Chase with no strings attached.

VCDC
VCDC
771 Followers
12