Mommy Milkers Fucks Daddy

Story Info
Girlfriend's "mommy" roleplay leads to hot sex with his dad.
6.2k words
3.89
38.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a dark cuckolding story about a father who dominates his son and his son's girlfriend. It is for people who enjoy cruel characters behaving in cruel ways, and should be taken as fantasy for sexual gratification rather than a depiction of any true human behavior. For perverts and perverted ends only

--

Celina had big mommy milkers. One of her pics was posted onto an Instagram that collected them (BigMommyMilkersRHere) and it showed her in a sundress with a glorious viewing of her massive H cup breasts, tanning in the sun, curving outwards with specks of sweat as her dress held them perfectly firm. She had innocently posted it to her account before it had spread around her college, being saved, sent, and reposted, before reaching even wider eyes.

"Is that true babe?" she asked her boyfriend Henry, "Do I have big mommy milkers?"

God yes. Celina's big round breasts, tan yet white, heavy and soft, occupied so much of her boyfriend's attention. They looked good in the morning, jiggling under her bra-less t-shirt as she brushed her teeth. In a sports bra with deep cleavage, so that when she ran on the treadmill she got the attention of every guy at the gym. Most of all, he loved her breasts dangling over his face, with her round pink nipples between his lips, feeling her wetness between her thighs with his fingers.

"They posted me on this site," she said, "And everyone is saying I have big mommy milkers." She was wearing that sundress now, as they drove home from running errands.

Celina could tell Henry was aroused, even with his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

"Do you want to suck on these big mommy milkers?" she asked him, peeling one large melon-like tit from her dress and letting it jiggle free in the front seat of his car.

"Fuck," he said, swerving.

"Why don't you pull over and put these beautiful tits in your mouth?"

--

After then, this mommy roleplay became a key part of their sex life. Henry might be sitting on his bed, doing homework for an advanced physics class, when Celina would enter wearing a tight skirt and a blouse with deep visible cleavage.

"Is my boy done with his homework yet?"

"No," he said, always meekly.

"Oh my boy, you need to finish your homework or else mommy is going to be so sad."

"Yes, I will."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy."

Pleased, Celina approached Henry on the bed, sitting besides him and thrusting his face directly towards her massive chest.

"There, there, what a good boy." Then, her hand brushing his hard erection. "What's this? Is my naughty boy getting hard at mommy's big milky jugs?"

"Yes mommy."

"Naughty naughty boy. There there, I can see that mommy needs to take care of her naughty little boy. Come closer."

Then, she would undo the buttons of her blouse until she made one of her fat full breasts appear, nipple round and hard, and placed his head directly between her breasts with the nipple in his mouth.

"You just be a good boy and suck on mommy's tit and I'll take care of you." God, with his nose resting between her soft breasts, Henry came quickly even from a handjob.

"I see my boy's made a big sticky mess all over mommy," she would say, wiping her sticky hands onto her breasts and letting him see the light glisten off her cum covered knockers.

"Now mommy has to take a shower... be a good boy and finish your homework." She would disappear to the shower, where behind the sound of running water, Henry would hear the delicious pleasure of Celina rubbing her pussy and making herself cum. Even though he knew this was a fantasy and that he could join her in the shower, he stayed behind to finish his homework like a good little boy.

--

For spring break that year, Celina and Henry were invited for a 7-day cruise on Henry's father Ryder's yacht. Ryder had divorced Henry's true mother two years ago, and in his new bachelorhood had begun going to the gym and spending tons of money on cars, hotels, flights, and this beautiful yacht.

The yacht had three bedrooms, a full kitchen, gym, massive living room, and even a giant hot tub over looking the bow. It could easily bring them out around some coral reefs in total luxury for 7 days.

Celina gleefully packed tiny bikinis, short skirts, more sundresses, and everything she needed to look great in pictures. Henry happily lugged all six of her hot pink suitcases onto the boat.

"Let's set sail," his father said, making note of the excessive packing Celina had done and rolling his eyes. Judging by her chest, he figured his son's girlfriend to be a bit of a brainless bimbo.

An hour later, they were far from the coast, surrounded by no civilization and just the bright blue ocean. Ryder poured three glasses of champagne and called for a toast.

"To a great trip," he said, glancing downwards at the impressive display of cleavage coming from his son's buxom girlfriend. Wow was this girl stacked. He didn't know what a woman like this was doing with his son. She resembled many of the women he had seen at high class clubs and lounges that he had been visiting since his divorce, and they were dating athletes and rap stars, not nerdy physics students who were two hundred pounds overweight.

"To you, captain!" Celina said in return, and Jesus, Ryder could have sworn he saw her lick her lips seductively at him before downing her glass. What was this girl up to?

After more champagne, and a dinner of steak and lobster which Ryder expertly prepared, the boy Henry had gotten too drunk to stay awake, and was passed out in bed before 10pm.

"What a bummer!" Celina said, "I was hoping to go in the hot tub."

"Well," Ryder said with a smirk, "We can still go."

Ryder was comfortable in the tub when Celina emerged and god did she look good. The college beauty was wearing what Ryder could only describe as a small piece of fabric pretending to be a swimsuit. Not only could he see down the delicious cavern of cleavage between her tits, but the bottoms of each of her breasts were exposed, creating a 360 degree jiggle as she stepped over to the tub. Additionally, every bit of her round fuckable ass that wasn't the literal puckered hole was completely bare, and Ryder swore that the fabric moved just enough that he glimpsed that tight clenched anus before she stepped into the water.

"It's a beautiful night," she said, the tips of her breasts floating to the top of the water's surface.

"It sure is."

They drank champagne, both of them getting a feeling of glow under the moonlight.

"Tell me, Mr. Cochran," she said, "Is this a fuck yacht?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm wondering. You're divorced. You buy a big long boat all of a sudden. Did you buy this boat so that you could fuck women on it?"

Ryder laughed. It was true. The yacht was a panty dropper when it came to his dating life. All those years spent with Henry's mom, when he hadn't realized how attractive a fit and rich older man truly was to young pussy. He had girls half his age, heck, younger than his son onto this yacht. They stuffed themselves into tiny elastic dresses, placed his hand on their tits and curves and hips, and then they begged him to undress them and fuck them like a good daddy.

Ryder did. And under the stars, he told Celina as much.

She giggled. "I'm not surprised. This yacht just smells like sex."

Ryder spit out some of his drink. The girl was right, he realized, for there wasn't an inch of this vessel that he hadn't christened with wet pussy juice.

"You know, I offered it to Henry when I bought it. Thought he might want to borrow it for a while, take it for a spin."

"I wish he had taken you up on that," Celina said, "I would have fucked your son all over this yacht."

Ryder did another spit take. This girl was wild.

Later in the night, when Ryder had had too much champagne, he realized he needed to piss.

"I gotta take a leak," he said, "I usually would just stand over the side and let it fly, but let me dry off and go down into my cabin."

"You don't have to do that. Just pretend I'm not here."

Ryder returned her devilish smirk. Standing tall and proud, he left the hot tub, marched to the front of the yacht, and pulled out his cock. Pointing it out over the endless dark abyss, he shot a long and loud stream of piss.

"Go daddy, go!" Celina shouted, encouraging him. God, they were drunk. He pumped his fist up with her hooting and hollering.

After shaking the last drops of piss from his cockhead, Ryder casually turned around. His cock was still dangling out, all soft eight inches of it, thick like a beer can.

"Oh my god," Celina said, putting her hand to her mouth, "That's a big daddy dick!"

--

The next day, all three of them were hungover, even though Henry had barely drank. After breakfast, Ryder went out on the deck to do some fishing while Celina and her boyfriend lounged in their cabin.

"The room keeps spinning," he complained, looking quite green. He was probably both hungover and sea sick.

"There there," Celina said, doing her sexiest voice, "Why not rest your head over on mommy's lap?"

She scooted him over on the bed so that his crown was placed between her thighs and his gaze was directly below her mountainous tits.

"Is that better?"

"Yes mommy."

She stroked his hair tenderly. She saw his dick begin to twitch.

"You know what baby?"

"What mommy?"

"Mommy got to see something pretty extraordinary last night, dear."

"What is it mommy?" His cock was getting even harder, she saw it rise up in his little boxers.

"Mommy got to see daddy's big donkey dick."

Henry didn't say anything, just continued to stare up past Celina's breasts into her eyes. Celina just giggled, continuing to stroke his hair and noticing that Henry's erection had not stopped throbbing in the slightest.

"Yes, mommy cozied up to daddy in the hot tub last night and when he went to piss, mommy got to see his big daddy donkey dick."

"You did?"

"Yes baby, I did. Now, why didn't you tell me that your daddy had such a big daddy donkey dick, hmm?"

"I--" Henry was well aware that his dad had a massive dong. He heard his mother's friends whispering about it after the divorce ("How could she leave him when he's got that-- that thing!" "I hope I get a turn to ride it now'). Plus, he'll never forget the moment when he was changing in a locker room and the thing practically hit him in the face. His father was proud of his massive penis, and yet somehow, Henry had been born without one. Why, when he came face to face with his father's cock, staring it right in its swollen red eye, he realized just how miniscule his own prick really was. Nothing compared to his dad's dick.

"Yes baby, I saw daddy's big throbbing donkey dick and it got me so wet."

"Y-yeah?"

Celina pressed her hand down her boyfriend's pants. He was rock hard, harder than he had ever been.

"Yeah, mommy just wanted to slide daddy's big dong between these mommy milkers. You see? You see how well daddy's dong would fit between mommy's milkers?"

She had gotten quite wet the night before after seeing Ryder's cock. That night, with Henry sleeping besides her, she had massaged herself to three side splitting orgasms.

"Oh yes, mommy thinks she would love to slide daddy's big dick between her tits. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Henry's dick was throbbing even harder now.

"But don't worry, baby," she said, twirling his hair, "Mommy is just going to take care of her little boy. She's going to make sure you feel nice and good. That's what mommy and her big milkers are going to do, okay?"

Henry ejaculated into his pants, and Celina happily milked more and more out of him. She removed her wet hand from his boxers and wiped it onto his chest.

"What a good boy," she said, using her cum-dripping hand to pet his hair, "What a good boy for mommy."

--

That night there was a big football game on, which the yacht could stream via satellite. Celina got all excited about the idea of hosting a little football party, offering to make chip dips, casseroles, and franks on the grill like she was a perfect suburban doll.

"You two relax with a beer in your hands. I'll handle everything," she said, tightening an apron around her waist. Both father and son couldn't help but stare at the way the straps showed off her sensual curves and tightened her already massive bust.

Out by the grill, she could hear Ryder's shouts and grunts as he cheered for the team. He was such a man's man, that one. She turned over the sausages and thought about a fiendish idea, plating the large thick sausage for the father and giving only a little cocktail weenie to Henry. The thought of it made her smile and moisten at the same time. But no, she was not ready to have that kind of fun yet.

When she came back in, the game was in its 3rd quarter.

"Our team's are tied," Henry said, "But I know my team's gonna beat Dad's."

"Yeah right."

"Oh, that's no fun," Celina said, "A tie? There really should be a winner."

"I agree," Henry said, "Me."

"Yeah right, you'll be kissing dirt by the end of this."

There was such a difference in tone between the two men. When Henry tried to brag, he came off like an insecure whiny brat. But when Ryder spoke, Celina felt like she was listening to a leader.

"Winner gets a back rub from me," Celina said, grinning ear to ear.

Of course, Ryder had the smarter sense of the game. His team scored double the points that Henry's ended with, completely crushing them like babies trying to take on warriors.

"Now, it's time for daddy's back rub," Celina said, having no shame about putting on her mommy voice in front of them both, "Henry, darling, it's getting late and I'll need the room for the massage. When don't you scurry off to bed?"

It wasn't late at all, but Henry would never disobey an order from Celina like that. Meekly and with great speed, he shuffled out of the room and to his cabin, leaving his father and busty girlfriend alone.

"Now, you sit here," she directed Ryder, in the biggest seat of the room. She went up behind him and began to hold his strong shoulders.

"God, you're big," she said, feeling his muscles, "I mean, jesus Ryder."

"Yeah, I've been putting in the work."

"I can tell." Celina leaned forwards so that her breasts were pressing up against the man's back. He could feel the soft tit flesh and hard nipple press against him.

"That feels good."

"I'm sure it does, daddy," she said, "Now, you don't mind that I call you that, do you?"

"You mean daddy?"

Celina gave a coquettish girly nod.

Ryder had had countless women call him daddy, including on this very yacht as he plowed their brains out.

"No, I don't mind one bit."

"Okay daddy, then let's get you laid down for the rest of this massage. And why don't you take off your shirt?"

Soon, Celina had Ryder face down on the couch, shirtless, and was straddling his back so that her hot throbbing pussy could be felt by his backside. She was rubbing baby oil into Ryder's hard tense muscles, and occasionally leaning so far forwards that the tips of her breasts brushed against his neck. Celina was tingling at having so much man meat between her fingers, it was getting her moist.

"You know, I wasn't surprised to find baby oil in your living room cabinet. We are on your fuck yacht, after all."

"Yes, that's true," he said, laughing.

"A half full bottle... I bet daddy's had a lot of fun with this."

Ryder had indeed. There had been so many dripping oiled up sluts who he had railed senseless on this boat.

"Yes, I bet daddy gets lots of pussy on this yacht, when poor me is going totally unfucked."

"Hmm?" Ryder said, "You're not getting freaky with my son?"

Celina let out a dramatic long sigh, relishing in the ooze of disappointment she could muster into it.

"Well, daddy, I'm sure you know that your son, well, his penis--"

"Yes, I did know."

Ryder had learned about his son's small penis from none other than his ex-wife, the boy's mother. It was one of the most infuriating things about her, that she liked to have inane conversations during sex. He had been plowing into her from behind, squeezing her massive dangling tits, when she began to gab about her day.

"You know, I walked in on Henry spanking it," she said, "Did you know that your boy is so poorly endowed?"

"Huh?"

"I saw everything, Ryder, he was splayed out like a piglet at the butcher's shop on that bed of his, spanking it. I mean, he's a fully grown man with a penis the size of a little boy's, Ryder. Doesn't that worry you a bit? I mean, how's he supposed to get a girlfriend without a nice sizable cock?"

Ryder thrust into her harder, hoping to prompt an orgasm that would finally shut her up. It worked.

"Yes daddy," Celina said, brushing her clothed tits against his back, "Your son gets nice little wankies from me, but my pussy is getting nothing in return."

Ryder hated to admit it, but he was hard. This gorgeous dime of a woman was massaging him and his erection was straining against the couch, painfully. Who cares if she was his son's girlfriends with massive knockers like those.

"How about I flip you over," Celina said, sensing the enlarging of his penis, "And do the other side?"

Without a word, Ryder spun, showing Celina everything.

"My god," she said, seeing it pulse and strain against the hard denim of his jeans, "That looks painful, daddy."

With perfect dexterity, the buxom girl undid his fly and let his hard cock spring out. Immediately, it rose to its majestic height, totally erect and pointing directly at Celina's face.

"Daddy! Were you hoping this massage had a happy ending?"

Ryder remembered something else Henry's mother had said, after her orgasm that night. "Why did we bother having a son in the first place," she had said, "If he doesn't even have a man's dick?"

Ryder grinned at his son's girlfriend. She gleefully hopped onto the couch and kneeled between his splayed legs. She poured baby oil onto his long rod, using both hands to massage it. Even with two fists, she couldn't contain the whole thing.

"God that feels good," he cried.

"Yes, daddy, such a long and hard cock you've got. Let me massage it and make it feel so good."

It had been a few days since Ryder had ejaculated and his balls were ripe and full. Celina happily used one hand to massage his testicles, marveling at their size and weight.

"Mmmm, what big daddy balls you have to go with your daddy cock."

Ryder was impressed at how good his son's girlfriend was at pleasing his cock with her hands. She certainly hadn't learned how to take care of a big cock like this from his son. Obviously, this girl Henry brought onto the boat had serviced many a well endowed man before.

"Yes daddy, I want to drain those big heavy balls of yours," she said, suddenly getting more serious with her motions. Under her dress, her big tits jiggled and swayed, and Ryder knew that even though he had legendary stamina, he could finish at any moment.

"God, Celina, you really know how to work a man."

"Yes daddy, let me take good care of you."

She returned two hands to his shaft, alternating spins on them, the pleasure rose and broke through. Ryder's fat sack convulsed, sending waves of ejaculate up through his long cock and shooting into the air.

"Daddy, what a load!" Celina cried out, catching it onto her outstretched tongue. Greedily, she sucked and slurped every drop out of his cock head, milking his shaft along the way to provide for a deliciously satisfying orgasm for Ryder.

"Jesus, girl, you are something!" he said, letting her suck the last drops from his balls.

"I told you," she said, smiling with cum in her teeth, "I told you I'd give daddy a good massage."

--

Later that night, in their cabin, Celina unhooked her bra and let Henry suckle at her teat while she cradled him.

12