Mommy Milkers Fucks Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy gave daddy such a good massage," she said, watching him twitch and squirm with her nipple in his mouth, "Daddy had all this pressure built up and mommy just had to release it."

She saw the look of horror in his eyes, but with a bust that impressive in his face, he could do nothing but suckle.

"Yes, mommy got a good look at those big daddy balls, and well, mommy just had to help. He had so much pressure built up, I just had to--" here, she motioned above Henry's face with her hands: two hands, curling and stroking, up and down, like she had his father's footlong shaft between her fingers right now.

"Yes, mommy stroked daddy's long donkey dick in her hands, begging him to give her a taste of that hot daddy juice."

Here, she let out a little burp, followed by a giggle.

"Oops. Well, to give it away, mommy got way more than a taste."

Henry's cock was hard and throbbing, but Celina ignored it.

"Time for mommy to have some fun," she said, and flipped Henry over on the bed so he was on his stomach. Then she spread her legs and placed his torso facing her groin.

"A minute of good kisses up here," she sat, patting her clit onto his face, which was engorged with thoughts of his father, "And then a minute of sucking down here," at which she patted her puckered tight asshole. "Back and forth."

Henry happily lapped at Celina's holes, drinking down all her juices like a thirsty dog. As the boat rocked back and forth, and Celina imagined his big dick father sleeping in the front cabin, she endlessly gushed all over Henry's face, taking her pleasure where she could get it.

--

The next day, Celina prepared a special brunch for the men. She wore a scandalously tight and small outfit of a miniscule bra-top and a half-see-through skirt, with no panties, and she used Ryder's well stocked kitchen to prepare a delicious seafood ceviche for them. Both Ryder and Henry's eyes bugged out when they saw the practically topless Celina scooping spoonfuls of delicious salty food into bowls for them.

They ate silently, listening to Celina hum as she poured beer for them and squeezed lime juice over everything.

"You know, seafood is a major aphrodisiac," Celina said, "I wouldn't be surprised if both you were springing hard-ons right now."

It was of course true. Both father and son were prominently erect under the table, and all Celina needed to do to reveal this was to slide the table a little further away.

"Dear me, what do we have here?" she said, getting down on her knees before them and grabbing a groin with each hand.

"Now, I've been very clear to each of you what I've been up to with the other one. No surprises out here on this sunny day, no?"

Henry swallowed, slightly embarrassed.

Ryder couldn't give two shits if his son knew that his girlfriend had gulped down loads of his cum. Celina was obviously a fantastic fuckpiece, and Ryder didn't intend to give up on that.

"Now, I may be dressed like a slut," Celina said, "But I don't think I need two men fighting over me like this. Especially not father and son. Why don't we settle this once and for all, then?"

"Get out of the way," Ryder said, shoving his son out of the seat, "I want to fuck."

"Daddy!" Celina shouted with a giggle, temporarily putting both her hands onto his groin, "Daddy, I love the spirit, but let's at least have some sportsmanship about it." Henry meekly crawled up to the bench and took his seat besides his father. He had a nasty bruise on his shoulder where his father had shoved him, and the severity of it made Celina wet.

"Let's get all the equipment out in the open then, shall we?"

With each hand simultaneously, Celina worked open the hard throbbing dicks of father and son. In her left hand, the impressive rod of Ryder, the father, a god-like solid fuck stick. And in her right, the spongy little tube that was her boyfriend's penis.

"Look at that!" she shouted, bringing both cocks up to her face, side by side.

"Isn't that something? What a difference! Daddy, you must be, let's see: one, two, three times his size?"

It was true. The father's cock dwarfed his son's, making Celina's little show of comparison a laughable event.

"Hey, baby, look!" she said, holding up his father's big sweaty balls, "This is where you came from, you know? You were a worthless speck of nothing right in these," she said, kissing his father's balls with her lips and tongue.

"So, which one of these do I want to fuck me?" she asked, looking her boyfriend in the eye, smiling, but with only one hand beginning to stroke, the one gripping his father's massively hard erection.

"That's right, baby," she said to Henry, "Mommy should do what mommies do and go ahead and fuck daddy."

She let go of her boyfriend's softening cock and sat up onto Ryder's lap. His father put one hand onto Celina's ass and the other onto her left tit, feeling her fleshy body in his hands as she leaned in to give him a deep and sensual kiss.

With daddy hands on her body and daddy tongue in her mouth, Celina began to feel even more aroused. She began to thrust her hips, sliding her pantyless pussy against daddy's knee, pleasuring herself.

Daddy slipped one of Celina's breasts out of her skimpy top and began to suck on it. The pleasure surged down her nipple and into her pussy.

"Mmm, maybe mommy's tits belong to daddy," she said, removing the other breast and squeezing daddy's head between them.

Then, she looked down and saw that her boyfriend's cock was senselessly hard and his eyes could not be ripped from her wet cleavage.

"What a naughty boy," she said, "Getting your little dick hard watching mommy fuck daddy? I don't think so."

She pointed her finger towards the cabin. "Get your puny ass to your room while daddy makes mommy into an oozing puddle."

Henry, having spent so much time obeying Celina like she was his true masterful goddess, simply did as he was told.

--

It was the best sex both Celina and Ryder had ever had.

Celina was his perfect obedient slut, happily letting him clog her throat with dick before immediately switching into her open fuckable asshole. She slurped and sucked on his rod no matter where it had been, and when he fucked her pussy, she gushed at how deep and hard he was able to fuck her.

"It's those tits," he said, thrusting her down and shoving every inch of himself into her butthole, "You have perfect giant tits."

Those tits did everything. They went between his lips as she rode him passionately on the deck, and were squeezed and groped while he fucked her doggystyle, her body dangerously dangling over the side of the vessel. He slid his cock inside them, of course, her tongue greedily slurping as he fucked her cleavage like it was her pussy, spraying her down with cum when he was finished. His big balls were endlessly fertile, and between rounds, he even doused her breasts with a load of piss.

Celina stuck out her tongue and swallowed as much as she could.

After the sun set, he took her from behind while on her side, giving her long deep and slow thrusts while they kissed under the glow of the stars. Her breast in his hand filled his palm and spilled over, and the sensuous jiggle gave him every reason to fuck her with all his might.

"You are such a man," she said, and this implicit reference to his son awoke in both of them the true reason this sex was so hot. Because it represented a total annihilation of what the bitch boy down in the cabin meant to both of them.

"I'm so glad you took me, daddy," she cried, "I couldn't stand being with that fat, good for nothing, loser, weakling..."

"I tried to raise him right," he said, thrusting into Celina's pussy, "But if you can't raise a man to properly fuck a woman, then I'll have to do it myself."

"God, daddy, why did I bother with such a weak copy when I could have had the original?"

"The only good thing about having a worthless son," he said, "Is that he brings me worthless whores to fuck like you!"

Another hard truth that caused them both intense erotic pleasure. For even though this cock currently pounding her would completely change Celina's life, to Ryder, this was just another disposable set of holes.

That night, Henry curled up with his ear to the wall of his father's cabin, listening to their love making as they alternated sleep and sex. His little dick had been mercilessly stroked all day, but he was still oozing droplets of cum every time he heard his girlfriend moan.

His father, he could hear, was sitting on his girlfriend's chest, sliding his rod between her spectacular breasts.

"I want to swallow your load!" she begged, "Give me everything you have!"

Then, the sound of his father's orgasm as the man shot load after load of semen down his girlfriend's throat. Henry pictured it, those massive globs of cum, swirling in his girlfriend's mouth and down into her stomach. Those fellow swimming brothers of his, swallowed up by his cruel busty mommy!

"Let's go again," she begged to his father, "I want to feel you in my ass."

--

It was mid day before Henry woke, and to a surprising sight: Celina had placed his head in her lap and was smiling down on him.

"There, there, my baby," she said, an uncanny grin on her cum covered face, "How did my baby sleep?"

Instinctively, he placed his lips onto her glorious breasts, feeling the weight of it on his face was so pleasurable, even knowing it had been fucked senseless by his father the day before.

"That's a good boy," she said, "Now, enjoy your time with mommy's breasts, for I don't think you're quite good enough of a boy to get them again any time soon. Or, let's be real, ever again, really."

Horrified, Henry still couldn't break from her chest.

"Your father and I have been talking and its just not appropriate for you to have access to this hot fuckable body. So we'll be ending that shortly."

Celina removed her breast from his mouth and began buttoning up her shirt, concealing her breasts from him for the very last time.

"Now, listen here good. Your daddy is not just the man who fucks mommy, who fucks mommy real good. He's also the captain of this vessel. And as captain, he's decided to make a few changes to our itinerary."

Henry lay confused, not that Celina quite cared.

"First, your father has decided to disown you. Now, I know this must be a surprise: the man who has called you a worthless fat piece of shit for your entire life is only now deciding to disown you? Well, I say, better late than never." She did a seductive giggle, but all Henry could see was the final image of her breasts in his mind.

"Second, because your father is now in need of an heir, he's decided to breed me. Yes, you heard that right, your hot fuckable sex mommy is going to become an actual mommy. I cannot actually wait: between my hips and my chest, you know I'm essentially a baby making machine. Your father is excited too; yes, he's a tad disappointed that he won't be coating my breasts or clogging my throat with his priceless seed, but you see, he's looking forward to having a spawn that doesn't share your mother's, let's call them, highly feminine genes. I'll just come out and say it: he's excited for me to bear him a son who isn't such a fucking pussy!"

Here, she laughed, and Henry caught a glimpse of her jiggling breasts through the gaps between buttons, only for a second.

"But of course, that leaves his wimpy son (by which I mean you) to settle with... Baby making might take some time, and we'll want to be out at sea for it, with our privacy of course, so you'll have to bear a change of plans."

Henry lay flat, completely defeated.

"We considered it, and we wouldn't mind you as a temporary servant. Cleaning the deck, clearing the septic toilets, making us food and all that. Now, your father and I intended to make a good mess of this ship, so having a little bitch boy to clean everything does sound quite nice. But the truth of it is that we'll eventually get sick of you sulking around, and so your father has charted a path to one of those far away countries, you know, where we might fetch a price for your soft squishy body?"

Celina found this very funny, and giggled some more.

"I figure after two or three weeks, we'll arrive, sell you for cash, and by then I'll probably be pregnant, right? Your father is quite happy for me to give birth, so they'll be a deliciously hot nine month period of us boating around, fucking, shame you won't be around to see it."

Here, Celina bit her lip.

"Now, once I deliver your father a son, he says he isn't quite sure what I'm needed for, so we'll probably circle back to where we let go of you and he'll find me a new home as well. Maybe if you're still there, you can follow me around? I wouldn't mind getting your face back between my ass cheeks again, though who am I kidding, there's no chance in hell you'll survive the time it takes for me to return."

Here she laughed and laughed, standing up and readying herself to leave.

"Of course, all this is the plan. I don't see how you could really change it, or what power you have in this. Maybe think about that for a second and then get started cleaning the deck."

Wearing a devilish smile, Celina returned to the master's cabin and immediately disrobed. Her captain stood before her, cock as hard as a sail mast, and she dutifully sucked and slobbered on it until he said he was ready.

Outside, Henry was beginning to mop the floors. Celina felt his father slide inside her pussy, fucking her hard from behind while he held her body close to him. Her tits jiggled in his arms and she let out a delicious moan, excited for Henry to hear the pleasure.

As she rounded an orgasm, Celina heard the sound of the mop dropping. She tried to picture it: her little boyfriend setting aside his cleaning tools and approaching the side of the boat, looking out at the vast and endless ocean that was bigger and stronger than us all.

"Fuck, I love you you brainless good for nothing slut," Ryder said as he mauled at her big tits and fucked her pussy senseless.

The sound of a splash came from outside and Celina's eyes rolled back in orgasm, she was gushing everywhere, the sound of something sinking deep below the boat was sending her into orgasmic bliss.

"Fucking fill me up, please daddy!" she cried, as his balls spurted white chunky loads directly up into her, fertilizing her like a breeding cow, making her body convulse with pleasure that this was right and that all was right with the world.

THE END

12